Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #21
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by The Savage

I don't know why he gave me time to prepare. He's seen me work. No accessories, no gimmicks no toys, nothing. I don't believe in them. Besides, I want to be able to feel everything I do to the slut. It is a simple principle. So while the others pack, I merely stare with dead eyes. Eyes that would find their mirror in any shark. Countin' the seconds using my breath. I imagine what they will look like, Tim knows what I like. If there is a group I know I need to hold back, at least slightly. They complain when they are too limp. A cruel smile crosses my lips, not my fault I haven't found one durable enough yet.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:57 AM   #22
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Posted by CaughtByMoonlight

It's so quiet. Ana is a city-girl, through and through. So the absence of traffic sounds, far-off sirens, the hum of urban life is missing for her here. She realizes she missed some part of the conversation, and snaps back from her own mind.

"Listen, my dears. There's quiet out there. Let's see if we can restore some of that to the office. For now, though, I want another glass of wine. Anyone else?"

She took Monique's and Dani's glasses into the kitchen area and splashed wine into them. A quarter-glass this time. The time was slipping by and in awhile the day's efforts would catch up. Ana blinked at herself. The quiet was seeping in under the door, in a way, like fog.

Who knew the quiet could be so disquieting?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 12:58 AM   #23
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Avendia

Monique accepted the glass of wine with a smile. She sipped slowly already feeling light headed and a bit sleepy. The day had been long and she was ready to just relax. Monique leaned her head back listening to her friends talk and laugh. She had always been the background type. Shy and reserved she never drew attention to herself but was always ready to help her friends.

Their voices became more of a buzz as she relaxed more. She could take one night to let lose couldn't she? Then back to hard work and her normal OCD self.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:01 AM   #24
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Anonymous

Tim paced around the house eating his candy bar. He was ready to drive back out to the cabin to have fun with some women. "Let's go!" Tim left the candy bar wrapper on a table and picked up his bag after adding the knife to it. The sound of feet hitting the ground, doors opening and closing signaled the start of adventure that would have a happy ending for the guys. The ending of the adventure for the women, would be to be determined. The guys had started talking about finding some full time sex slaves and almost kept some women from a recent laundry mat robbery.

"I think these women will be better than the laundry mat bitches!" Tim had high expectations after seeing the three cars out front at the cabin. He kept it nice and easy driving through the small town of Paradise. A little music provided a small distraction in the car. It was also starting to get dark and that was perfect for Tim as he retraced his steps to locate the cabin. "Let's take care of the cars first," Tim used their car to block the one lane driveway and got out to open the trunk to get each bag out. "That's the one I saw in town earlier," Tim spoke and pointed at the car that led him to cabin earlier in the day.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #25
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Take care of the cars. That would be my job I suppose. Even with ours blocked in things could go badly. Desperate enough they could simply ram it out of the way. If they wanted to risk injury. And given what we will be doing I imagine they will be willin' to do that. Though the idea of a half nude woman, gasping in panic, sitting in a car seat bouncing as tons of metal rams into other tons of metal is... appealing. No, no one escapes. Or even attempts it. Quietly I pop the hood of each car and remove a vital piece. Starting them is now impossible, Flinging each one in a random direction as far as I could. My head bobs up and down at Tim, "they are not going anywhere. Let's have some fun." Idly brushing some oil from my hands, though I want them slightly dirty when I manhandle the sluts. Their description sounded high class. And getting them dirty would probably disgust them. One more benefit.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:06 AM   #26
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by LuvNLust

"This is it man - the fuckin' moment of truth, and a night to long remember... for these bitches, huh?" Tim was smiling along with me. Looking over at Ray I could see he was prepping the cars, so without wasting more time I grabbed the pliers from my bag and headed over to the side of the house. Looking around, up and down, I finally found it: the telephone wire leading into the home. With one quick snip, the land-line was cut; but that was the half of it. Reaching into my bag I pulled out the blocking device, kissed it for luck, flicked it on and placed it carefully on a window sill. No fucking cell phone calls or GPS tracking will be going in or out of this place. I remembered how useful it was during drug raids - the poor bastards were never able to get re-enforcements.

Having to look, curiosity finally got the best of me, so I peered through the window to quickly eyeball the cunts in the house. Sweet lord, we fucking hit the jackpot. God damn! Just look at these fuckin' women! And in all flavors too - a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette - all busty and curvy, just the way I fuckin' like em... and that brunette, hmmmm, something very familiar about her.

Just then I heard Ray pop open the car hood next to me - fuck he's fast. Reaching in, he grabbed a starter piece, pulled it out... and then he flung it out into the woods! Shit! Are you fuckin' kidding me? This is a brand new Audi A8! She's worth more than $80K on the street! These bitches sported flashy cars but they might have carried light. Looking around, we had more than a quarter-million worth of booty around the house - way much more than the piece of shit we came here in. Ray paid no mind to me and went off toward the final car. Fuck, always thinking with his... Looking toward the woods, I ran out to peer around the trees and bushes... where was it? Combing through the brush I finally found the piece - there she was! Snatching it I tossed it in my bag... running back to the car, I then removed the plates so the car couldn't be traced. This car was my ticket to freedom, and would finally pay off my debt... Running around to each vehicle I removed their plates as well, just in case.

Meeting up with the guys again I gave Tim a present, the registrations from each car. "Hey, looks like we know who these bitches are." I smiled with a big grin.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:11 AM   #27
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Tim had considered asking Ray to just disconnect the battery to the Lexus as he watched a part from the car being tossed into the woods. "Never mind," Tim told himself as he walked closer to the cabin structure while Ray disabled the third and final car.

The cabin looked aged yet still in fine shape. The stone walkway from the parking area was just like the one from the cabin he visited earlier in his life. A look at the windows, walls, roof and door brought back fond memories for Tim. As he unzipped his bag, he observed Nick setting a device on a window sill and flashed a thumbs up in the direction of Nick before slipping on his ski mask, which wasn't the traditional black. Tim had decided on a brown one today.

Tim's next move was to check that his gun had bullets and to slip the gun into the back of his belt for easy access. He was then met by Nick who handed him some small slips of paper. "Thanks," Tim began to flip through the registration papers as he approached Ray. "The car owners are Ana, Dani and Monique!" Tim then shoved the documents into his bag. "I'll secure the back door and meet you inside the cabin in Fifty seconds!" Tim split to get to the backdoor, leaving the front for Ray and Nick to defeat.

Tim minded not to walk near windows and crouched down when needed on his way to the backdoor. He paused once to admire the women in a inner room of the cabin. They looked like they were enjoying themselves and just kicking back. "Can't wait to spoil their vacation," Tim thought as he slipped on some gloves and prepared to pick lock on the backdoor. It wasn't locked so Tim just turned the handle and held onto it for twenty seconds. He was nervous about being the first to enter the cabin uninvited.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:14 AM   #28
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Plans, everyone seems to want to plan this out. Synchronize watches next, I imagine. This isnt something that can be planned. It is a run up and have fun with the bitches thing. Plans don't work in this situation. But I just nod and wait. 50 seconds, seems overly exact. I just took three long, deep breaths and walked to the front door. I don't imagine it is locked. After all, this is a nice safe, secluded area in the middle of the day. Or at least enough day that the sun is still shining. Nothing bad happens when the sun is out, I think with a smile. Before slammin' my foot, backed by my entire weight, into the door, I hear the wood ripping from the hinges, nearky knockin the door into the cabin. It sways wildly as I burst in, screaming.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:15 AM   #29
luvnlust
Privileged Member

At first, Ana was shocked into stillness by the commotion at the front door. Screaming, crashing... what on earth?

Seeing the hulking guy behind the intrusion, her fight-or-flight kicked in beyond belief. "Dani, Monique... quick, get out of here, get into the kitchen. Call 911! Get going, get going!"

She tried to find something that she could hurl at the creep and maybe injure him.

But there was nothing. So she crouched into a smaller silhouette and hope she could spring into him and hurt him somehow.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:16 AM   #30
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Tim heard wood splintering, screaming and voices as he carefully and smoothly slipped into the cabin from the rear door. After taking several steps in, Tim was in the kitchen and securing his backpack on his person after pulling out his gun to prepare for any escape attempts by the women. He would secure the door after making sure nobody made it past him and out the back door.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:18 AM   #31
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Monique screamed in fright as the large man busted in the door. Her wine clouded brain couldn't grasp what was happening. She shook thinking it must be some horrible dream at first. She backed up stumbling over her own feet. She never could hold her liquor and now it made her clumsy. Monique bumped into the wall and fumbled for her cell phone but when she held it up the signal was gone. That didn't make sense. It had worked just fine earlier. Sliding down the wall Monique stayed on the floor hoping to go unnoticed. Maybe he just wanted money and would leave her be if she was quiet. Her purse was on the couch after all.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:20 AM   #32
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I counted the seconds under my breath... 1001, 1002, 1003... and according to plan, Ray would kick in the door at 1050... quickly I reached into my back pocket to grab my eye mask, securing it on... 1010, 1011, 1012... I hated wearing ski masks, too fuckin' confining, like wearing a rubber... I like my skin out in the open air, able to feel everything, being reckless, nothing to block the enjoyment, the fun... 1020, 1021, 1022... there was plenty of time... I next pulled the gun out of my waist and unlocked it... 1028, 1029, 1030... I then saw Ray go for it - slamming his foot right into the front door! What the fuck! Is he fuckin' crazy? Unprepared and going against plan was how partners got themselves and others killed... and I went against my instincts on this one, well fucking never again... Well no time to think now cause it's showtime! And the adrenaline is rushing into my veins...

Gun aimed straight ahead, heart thumping, I ran forward through the front door. Looking ahead I saw Tim did just as planned - he was through the back door with the kitchen secured - fuck he's good. I could hear the screams of the slut in there with him. "Tim! Bring her out here into the living room!" At the same time Ray was securing some bitch that ran into a wall - and she was plastered too, hmmmm. That's two down, and one to go... I then looked around while opening up all my senses for the final one... trying to listen for breathing, just one little breath... shit, I could smell her fear, good and strong... like she was tempting me to find her... "come out, come out, wherever you are you little bitch"... where the fuck is she?... then I saw a stirring behind a small silhoette...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:23 AM   #33
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Sweetlust

The initial sound of the door cracking, splintering then being forced open was surreal. It was almost like watching a movie, but the hideous realization set in—this was not some movie, this was a home invasion. I could hear the yelling of male voices…Ana screaming at us and the sounds of confusion. I rose from the sofa in one fluid movement despite the drinking I’d done. Turning this way and that, I blindly raced to the kitchen with Monique at my heels. I heard a light bump against the wall, not realizing she’d fallen, just as I wrenched the kitchen door open I gasped in fright. The kitchen did not prove to be a safe haven.

I came face to face with my worst nightmare; a gun with the business end pointed straight at my face.
A tousled haired man gave me an evil grin as he signaled me to exit the kitchen and return to the living room.

“W-what do you want? If…if it’s money….just take our purses and go! We..w-wont say anything…p-promise! Please…please…just d-don’t hurt us!” ever the negotiator, I masked my fear. I hoped that by offering them money they would leave us with our lives and bodies intact.

The guy yelled at me to ‘shut up’ and shoved me with his free hand back into the living room but kept his gun trained on me.
Stumbling as I moved backwards, the scene in the living room was chaos. There were two other men in the living room, yelling and threatening the others. One had poor Monique pinned to the sofa and the other was dragging Ana to the center of the room. I was pushed down onto the sofa next to Monique. She was whimpering and Ana was struggling with the big brute that tossed her beside us as if she were nothing more than a ragdoll.

We huddled together as the men eyed us, taking up positions in the room yet keeping us herded together. I prayed that they wouldn’t separate us.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #34
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Tim knew he was met by Dani or Monique because Nick had found the car registration papers. After an exchange of words, Tim found that she had a nice backside on her while he ushered her from the kitchen back towards the main room.

As things came together like a well thought out raid, Tim took his backpack off and set it on the floor. "Keep your guns on them, I've got to get something," Tim put his gun into an unsecured pocket on the side of his pack in order to retrieve the registration papers. "Hello, Ana, Dani and Monique!" he spoke with his back to the women before turning around. "Welcome to Paradise!" he laughed and tossed the papers at the sofa.

"I know you because I saw you in town earlier," he looked at Ana and picked up his gun. "Isn't she hot guys?" he turned to look at Ray and Nick. "Your sweet ass led me straight here. I was gonna steal your car until I saw two more cars and your two hot friends!" Tim looked at the third woman whose shorts revealed her legs while her tank top revealed her arms.

"How about you introduce my buddies to Dani and Monique?" Nick stood in front of Ana and aimed his gun at her. He finally noticed her front was just as impressive as her rear. He preferred blue jeans but she made black look sexy and what guy doesn't like a babe in a sweater.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:29 AM   #35
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Ana swallowed hard, looking at the weapon. But she really could not just roll over like a puppy. Never in a million years. So...

"Dani, Monique... introductions are apparently in order. These are the asshole thugs who've broken in, and who will no doubt in short order be done away with. Asshole thugs, you know my friend's names already. Now take the money and the cars and fuck off."

Looking at these three hard-cases, she was pretty sure talking back might have been a mistake. On the other hand, however, it's best in any type of verbal negotiation to open with your firmest stand. So she did. No fear.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:32 AM   #36
luvnlust
Privileged Member

I just shook my head at the chaos I inspired. Some screaming, some shouting, all what I wanted. Who needs order? This is a state of nature thing. Take what you want. My lips curl in respect as one of them actually talks back even with a gun trained on her. Hope that spirit is still there when I give a run at her. Smirking, because this is why I don't use weapons. It traps you, because is he really going to shoot her? Of course not, and now that is known to everyone. Might as well toss that thing into the woods. Ignoring the theater going on, I don't care to be introduced. Instead I reach down and grab Monique. Hauling her to her feet. "There is no need for introductions. I jist want to rape this bitch." My hand closes around her breast, squeezing and twisting it. Hard enough to get a gasp of pain. "That's nothing, it will get so much worse."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:33 AM   #37
luvnlust
Privileged Member

The big one that busted in the front door grabbed Monique. Twisting and crushing her breast in his hand. She gasped the pain bringing tears to her eyes. Monique lashed out raking her nails over his face drawing blood. Even with the wine clouding her mind she knew he meant her no good. Her knee came up to smash into his balls and cock. There was no way she was going to let these animals use her. Especially not this one.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:34 AM   #38
luvnlust
Privileged Member

She claws at me, raking down my face. And all I can think is good. I had hoped these weren't the weepy types. Unable to defend themselves with more than tears. Pleading even as they are bent over and taken. Laughing I grab your wrist and bend it back. Going further and further. If I wanted to, I could break it. But I just let you arch and go with the pain. "Now, that's not being nice to a guest. I mean a real host would offer, well anything we wanted." Ripping at your top, tearing it a little bit.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 10-22-2013, 01:35 AM   #39
luvnlust
Privileged Member

After Ana's "Fuck Off", Nick knew he had to make a quick move to bring the situation under control, before the whole thing descended into chaos. Whipping out his gun, he aimed it straight to the ceiling... "BANG!" The ladies were startled, staring right at Nick. "SHUT... THE... FUCK... UP...!!!" There, that got their attention. Instant crowd control. Nick smiled to himself, watching the ladies now shake in fear. From his left, he then saw Ray grab Monique pulling her into a struggle... Nick smiled even more, thinking to himself: "atta boy Ray, and according to plan... have fun you lucky son of a bitch..." And Monique was making it all worthwhile for Ray...

Nick eyeballed the two women on the couch, the brunette in particular... there was something oddly familiar about her, and it really bugged him. Shaking his head, he put the funny feeling aside. He pulled his other hand out from behind his back, revealing the purses he grabbed after coming through the door "It's time to get to know our 2 remaining bitches, don't you think Tim?" He tossed one to Tim, keeping one for himself "Let's see which slut is lucky enough to be with me." Reaching inside the purse, he fished around, pushing aside all sorts of stuff... lipstick, eyeliner, tampons... "No wonder you can't ever find any shit in these things." Then he felt it, a wallet - taking it out he flipped it open - there was the driver's license - perfect. With an evil grin, Nick pulled it out - the picture was of the brunette, now very nervous and shaking in front of him... Nick read the information out loud: "Danielle Banacek, 5'6", 125 pounds... date of birth: April 18th, 1979..." Nick thought a moment "Ahhhh, 34 years old..." his mind drifted, like he was trying find something he'd long forgotten... and it was from about 12 years ago...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you a beer or liquor man Mr. Banacek?" Being at a large social gathering of top DC elites, Nick had to be sure as he reached into the fridge. The two men decided to leave the party outside and go into the home's kitchen to talk in private. All Nick knew was this guy was part of the never-ending "War on Drugs".
"I'll take a beer Nick. What I like is that no matter how many I drink, I never get sick... Oh and you can call me Tom."
"Very good... Tom, glad we could finally meet up" Nick popped open his beer and took a long guzzle. Being pragmatic he didn't want to waste time "Don't mean to be rude Tom, but did you want to discuss something with me?"
Tom took the hint "Nick you were always a man on a mission, and always will be... I wanted to let you know that the DEA got intel indicating a top crime thug is arriving right here in DC in a couple days. We've got the address and given your credentials in the drug world, we think you and your partner are a perfect fit for the mission. Here's the folder..." Tom slapped it down on the counter.
Nick thumbed through it... at about half way, he eyeballed a young 20 something girl passing through the kitchen, dressed bra-less in a tight t-shirt and in shorts which barely covered her ass. Nick thought she looked so nice and tight... hmmmm.... then she spoke "Hey Dad, I'm going hit the sack early tonight - gotta get up early for the group bike ride." Nick went back to finishing up the folder. Tom replied "Sure sweetie... sleep well. I'll see you when you get back."
Being a quick read, Nick was finished and closed it up "Tom, I'll keep this brief: yes, I'll take the assignment, and I'm sure my partner will too... we'll get the fucking bastard for you, but we will need cash." Tom quickly came back "NO.. NO.. Not necessary... just send your partner in first to meet the guy, and you'll go afterwards." Nick thought about it hard, he was a loyal cop and had long wanted to bring quick swift justice onto the SOB. He finally replied "We'll do it Tom... we'll get him." The two men then briefly nodded confirmation to each other and separated. Nick went off and polished off the rest of his beer...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later: Nick is staring in disbelief as he hears his partner get shot because he had no money with him. With his instincts turned way up, Nick high tails it out of there without getting caught or shot at. Only later does he realize that Banacek had set them up for a fall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recognition finally dawned on Nick's face, his eyes widened as he stared right at Dani "You're the daughter of that fuckin' spook that got my partner killed, and nearly got me killed." His blood was boiling with anger... Nick wanted to kill her... but as Dani kept shaking, Nick looked at her differently... she was now starting to look hot to him... fuck, even her tits were jiggling with fear, the nipples hardened against her sundress. Nick started licking his lips... "Damn, look at ya, you sure have grown up into one nice piece of hot ass bitch - bet you're a great fuck too." Nick started moving toward Dani "And I bet you're old man would fuckin' freak out if he knew what was happening right now..." he laughed really hard. "Well, you know what pretty little thing? Let's surprise the motherfucker later with some pictures... I'd sure love to see the look on his face seein' his daughter was repeatedly fucked." Smiling even more, Nick didn't even hesitate... he suddenly came toward Dani and grabbed her.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 10-22-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 01:51 AM   #40
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Default Posted by Sweetlust

Moments ago we were watching the man who appeared to be the ‘ring leader’ circling us, smirking at Ana’s show of bravado. I have to admit, it was a gutsy move, but now things had been reduced to utter chaos with the firing of a gun. Monique was futilely struggling with the big brute that had her dangling like a toy, his hands mauling her. The other two kept Ana and me at bay with the threat of being shot. Eyes were trained on the big guy wielding the gun that had been fired, I sat ramrod straight in an attempt to stop the trembling of my body. The ‘fight or flight’ instinct was strong, but I knew neither was going to get any of us very far right now. One man, perhaps I could defend myself against, but three--I wasn’t going to set myself up for failure. My tactic in most situations was to assess the situation, determine my opponent's weakness and play into it. These guys left no doubt in my mind that they weren’t amateurs. No…they knew what they were doing. They would have handled it carefully.

‘Big man’ pulled our purses out and tossed one to the ‘ring leader’, the other he kept for himself. As he rummaged through our purses, my heart raced with fear. It was not unfounded either, these guys would have our names, addresses, keys and credit cards. I calmed my breathing as he chuckled at the contents of my purse. My anxiety didn’t die down, however, as he pulled out my wallet. Hearing my name sent chills racing down my spine. The name ‘Banacek’ wasn’t common and my father made sure he kept the name to the forefront of the political scene. Thomas Banacek had definite plans for his political career and staying in the media was part of that plan. The look of recognition was evidence enough that this criminal made the connection.

He looked at me with a renewed sense of purpose. A few minutes ago we were little more than random pussy for these guys to fuck over. Now, this bastard saw an opportunity for exacting a little revenge, too. He acted as if he’d personally met me on a previous occasion. I’d never met this asshole in my life and right now I was wishing we’d stayed in the city. If he knew my father, then he knew my family had money. Maybe he might be willing to negotiate with the prospect of a nice fat bankroll in his future. As the thought germinated in my mind, he stepped forward grasping my wrist, a look of pure lust on his face. I felt myself being drawn forward and gasped at his ‘plans’ for me.

“Look…wait! NO! Wait! Please….please...you have to listen to me! Yes…I’m Tom Banacek’s daughter! If…if you know anything about my family, you know money is no object. Name your price…just name it and I’ll see to it you guys get every penny—I swear it--if you just let us go…unharmed!

I’d spent years avoiding using my parents’ money and family name to make my way through life. I spent just as many years distancing myself from the Banacek reputation. I wanted no part of it, or the sleazy manner by which they achieved their goals. I was my own person. I refused to beg my family for anything. Yet the lives of my friends was on the line—I would crawl to them to save Ana and Monique. My slender fingers plucked at the iron grip around my wrist as he pulled me close.

“I don’t know how you know my father, but I promise, if you let us go, then you...all of you will walk away from all ‘this’ very rich men. Cars…the best…women…more than you’d ever want in a lifetime, and money. Just let us go and I can get you whatever you want. Please…please…my father will do whatever you say for our safe return.!” I pleaded with him, hoping he bought every word. Every man had a price and it was a gamble I was willing to take. Our lives were at stake.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed