Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2013, 07:07 PM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grinned as I watched her strip off the blouse exposing her cute little bra. "Spread your legs bitch my friend order rubbing the crotch of her panties getting her more and more damp. He then less then gently through her face down on the hood of her car. I rubbed my cock against her covered ass cheeks. "Have you ever been fucked up the ass before?"

Her fear was delicious as was her humiliation "Its after hours bitch no one is going to save you. We have all night to play with you. How much it hurts is soley up to you," I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she could see how hard my friends were while I rubbed against her "Now beg us to fuck you like the cheap whore you really are" I watched her squirm feeling her panties getting even more damp.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #22
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

I softly breath a sigh of relief when I eventually realize I was going to be allowed to keep my bra on. I can only imagine the torture these, these animals would inflict on my breasts, if they had ordered me to remove my bra. I could also imagine they might want to keep it as some sort of souvenier. Something to wave in front of others as a trophy, or source of humiliation for me, like running it up the flag pole out in front of the office building. Perhaps when corporate executives come from headquarters.

I heard the words, "Spread your legs bitch.” My conscious mind screams, “NO FUCKING WAY!” At the same time I feel my legs spread wide. It’s like my body has a mind of it’s own. Like I can no longer control it. Like I was becoming some sort of cheap insatiable slut. I couldn’t help but think, What is happening to me? How did I get into this mess? I buried my face and began to cry.

I gulped and shook my head in response to the question,
"Have you ever been fucked up the ass before?" Even as I feel someone rubbing against my panty covered ass. I tried to plead with these guys, “Please no don’t, Please god no. You’ll rip me in two.” All the time I knew deep down it wasn’t going to make any sort of serious difference. For some unknown reason, my mind drifted back to the torture they would inflict on my breasts, and would it be any better then taking those big cocks in my ass.

I screamed most from the surprise, but also from the pain as you grabbed a handful of my hair. I glared with contempt at all three of you, one at a time. Then as you ordered me to beg to be fucked my expression changed to more of a begging, pleading, almost crying reflection. Once again my conscious mind is saying, “GO TO HELL! GO STRAIGHT TO HELL! DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT GET FUCKED.” At the same time a voice, a familiar woman’s voice started softly, but got louder as she went along. “Pl, please, f,,, fuck, m,,, m,,, me. Use my pusssy. I need your big hard cocks. I’m so horny. I need to be fucked. Please.”
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 03:01 AM   #23
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The drug was working a hell of a lot better than I expected. Not only was she complying but she was letting her inhibitions loose as well. Her pussy was dripping. "Yeah you fucken slut I bet your nipples are nice and perky. Lose the bra bitch" Her scared little fingers fumbled with her bra and while she was fighting with it my friend had her sit on the hood of her car while he worked her panties from under her skirt.

"This looks like its ready," he said and before she could move his tongue was all over her pussy. He licked her outer lips first. We didn't just want to rape and humiliate we wanted her to doubt herself. He continued licking her pussy than moved to her clit. She moaned before catching herself. I wanted mmore, I wanted to watch her grind against him. He got her bush, I wanted her tits, I finally got to see them as the bra fell from her shoulders. My hands cupped her from her leff side and I ran my tongue against her nipples. She was now receiving oral stimulation from top to bottom. The security squezed his hands over her throat and forced a kiss on her lips..

We continued working her over watching as she started giving in to the sensations. "Now get on your knees bitch, we need you to lube our cocks with your spit. She fell of her hood and just stared at the ghree cocks surrounding her. Then to my surprise she inhaled mine with a moan. After awhile my friend grabbed her head and directed her lips to his cock and after him the big black dick fucked ber throat. "Hey did any of you guys bring condoms?"

They shook their heads, this must have caused her to panic as she was going back and fourth between all of us with gusto. She was probably planning to make us cum, before we could fuck her.
"You have a choice, fucked in the pussy like a slut, or fucked up the ass like a street whore. Personally I' not providing child support"
Old 06-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #24
Debra38D

It was impossible to explain. I felt an absolutely incredible, and uncontrollable desire building, burning inside me. A desire to be used, and to some extent abused, humiliated, also to some extent tortured. It was a desire I had never experienced before. I mean I had roleplayed for some time, and I loved it. But this, this was clearly different. These guys, whoever they were, somehow seemed to know my desire. They order to remove my bra. A part of my mind sets off all kinds of alarms, flares, and red flags. Another part of me simply ignores all this, and takes over. My fingers fumble with the hooks on my bra. Then allow the straps to slide off my shoulders, while I try to cover myself with my arms. Unfortunately, I didn’t know what to do once one of the men started lowering my panties. Do I protect my breasts? Do I protect my,,,,, my most intimate of private parts? Do I dare try to protect both? Can I? Oh God, this is becoming a real nightmare.

Lost in my thoughts I didn’t realize just what was happening. Before I knew it, a tongue was working it’s way between my legs. A low throaty, sensual, even lustful moan filled the garage, and I was starting to squirm. I felt the tongue slip inside me, teasing me, pushing me onward. My breath now rapid, and shallow. My breasts rising and falling quicke then any bouncing ball. I closed my eyes and heard a low soft whisper at first, then getting louder and more insistant, “Yes, Yes, Oh God YES! Don’t stop. Yes, YES!”

Every woman’s sexual alarm was set off in me, as I heard the question. "Hey did any of you guys bring condoms?" Suddenly there was an awkward silence. I watched as one guy looked to another and another. All hoping one of them had done the wise, and responsible thing. None of them had. Panic wasn’t exactly going to describe how I felt at that moment. On the one hand there was an intense desire in me. A desire that begged, demanded, to be satisfied. If that was possible. On the other hand, An almost nuclear fusion explosion was about to reach critical mass. My first thought that lasted only about 3 milliseconds was, you bastard, you plan on raping me, and you don’t think to bring condoms. It would serve you right if I got pregnant and sued you for support. I did realize the biggest problem with that plan was the fact I really had no idea who these guys were.

My next thought was, if I could get these guys to shoot their load before anything horrible happens maybe, just maybe, they would let me go. I doubled my effort as I sucked on one cock, and played with the other two. One in each hand. The choice that came wasn’t exactly encouraging. "You have a choice, fucked in the pussy like a slut, or fucked up the ass like a street whore. Personally I'm not providing child support" I really didn’t like either choice, but there was this damned uncontrollable need, a desire in me. I tried to ignore the guys and concentrated on getting them to blow their load.
Old 06-10-2013, 05:23 PM   #25
Larzaius
Privileged Member

God damn her mouth felt good, she could suck cock if she wanted, but this wasn't about pleasure it was about her humiliation. "Yeah little fucken slut likes that cock in her mouth. My pharmacist friend helped her up,
"But we're going to fuck her now," he said pushing her against her car. She pleaded with us begging us not to get her pregnant.
"Then admit you want to be treated like a street whore," she relented breaking down and crying. "Louder bitch".

We took turns spitting in her asshole before finally he took his huge cock and without warning rammed it into her ass hole. She screamed in pain as we fucked her over her car. I noticed a nice puddle of pussy juice on her car.
"Looks like you made a mess on your car bitch, better clean that up" I pulled her hair making sure her tongue was just above her juices. "That's right look at that, evidence that you like this, you like gettting used like a common street whore." We watched the tears of shame and humiliation fill her eyes as she felt that hard cock ripping apart her asshole.
"Yeah I bet this bitch wants to be shamed some more," my security friend said stuffing his cock in her mouth. "Now bitch I want to hear you say I'm a happy little whore," he said shoving that cock deep down her throat. He fucked her throat, "Keep saying it bitch that's all I want to hear you say"

We listened to her say it over and over again while he fucked her throat. I was busy going through her purse and changing the settings on her phone. I recorded her sucking cock, getting her pussy licked and getting fucked up the ass. I mix and matched the video footage with different contact ring tones and changed her password settings. I knew that she wouldn't be able to get rid of the phone until she informed all her contacts about number changes, and being so busy she wouldn't be able to turn her phone off either.

My buddy pulled out of her ass and started jerking off on the hood of her car he shot a huge gob of cum on the hood of her car and as he was doing this the biggest cock of our group started pushing his way into her ass. "Lick my cup up all of it" if she was in pain before the second cock up her ass was making her scream to holy heaven. My pharmacist grabbed her by the hair, lick it all up" a picture of her licking cum off her car while getting fucked up the ass was going to make a great screen saver.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:36 AM   #26
Debra38D

Clearly I was being manhandled. On my knees, sit on the car, stand up, bend over. These guys are never happy. Tears started forming in my eyes, and I began to whimper. Then when they announce their plan to fuck me, I simply couldn’t hold back any longer. I really began to cry, and plead with the guys. I held up my breasts offering them to the men. I tried to take a cock in my hand, and stroke it. I looked at another cock while licking my lips. I mean there was still desire in me, something driving me on. If only they had thought to bring condoms, then I’d say let’s party. I didn’t want, need, or deserve to get pregnant. Not with these,,,,,, animals. I didn’t like either choice these guys were offering. A slut, or a whore. Run the risk of getting pregnant and maybe have to take time off of work, or be forced to take these monster cocks in my ass. I just knew that was going to be painful. Not to mention the possibility of them doing damage, of ripping me in two.

It was out right humiliating to have to be naked in this parkade, but then bent over the hood of my car and forced to lick cum off the hood. Could things possibly get any worse? Abruptly the garage was filled with a ear piercing, blood curdling scream that echoed of the cement walls. At the same time an intense gut wrenching pain shot through me. I tried to look over my shoulder to see what was happening, but I couldn’t get a good look; however, it didn’t take long for me to figure it out. I could feel someone roughly banging away at my ass. I buried my head in betwen my arms and closed my eyes, hoping it would all soon be over. Although one after another, after another, after another, fucked my ass. When one was done and pulled out, someone else was right there to take his place. All three of them must have take 2 or 3 turns each. I started to cry with both the pain, and humiliation.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:38 AM   #27
Debra38D

Clearly I was being manhandled. On my knees, sit on the car, stand up, bend over. These guys are never happy. Tears started forming in my eyes, and I began to whimper. Then when they announce their plan to fuck me, I simply couldn’t hold back any longer. I really began to cry, and plead with the guys. I held up my breasts offering them to the men. I tried to take a cock in my hand, and stroke it. I looked at another cock while licking my lips. I mean there was still desire in me, something driving me on. If only they had thought to bring condoms, then I’d say let’s party. I didn’t want, need, or deserve to get pregnant. Not with these,,,,,, animals. I didn’t like either choice these guys were offering. A slut, or a whore. Run the risk of getting pregnant and maybe have to take time off of work, or be forced to take these monster cocks in my ass. I just knew that was going to be painful. Not to mention the possibility of them doing damage, of ripping me in two.

It was out right humiliating to have to be naked in this parkade, but then bent over the hood of my car and forced to lick cum off the hood. Could things possibly get any worse? Abruptly the garage was filled with a ear piercing, blood curdling scream that echoed of the cement walls. At the same time an intense gut wrenching pain shot through me. I tried to look over my shoulder to see what was happening, but I couldn’t get a good look; however, it didn’t take long for me to figure it out. I could feel someone roughly banging away at my ass. I buried my head in betwen my arms and closed my eyes, hoping it would all soon be over. Although one after another, after another, after another, fucked my ass. When one was done and pulled out, someone else was right there to take his place. All three of them must have take 2 or 3 turns each. I started to cry with both the pain, and humiliation.
Old 06-12-2013, 06:34 AM   #28
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Her ass was hot and fuckable and me and my buddies rammed it in her for all it was worth. We eaxb came in her ass once but that wasn't enough we were still pretty hard. My friend upped her humiliation by cumming on the ground in front of her car.
"Lick it up slut, and you better start carrying condoms from now on we have your address and you never know when we''ll want to visit.

I continue fucking her ass as her face was pressed against the asphalt.
"Do it slut, then you can swallow my cum and lick our cocks clean."
Old 06-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #29
Debra38D

I gagged, and thought for sure I was going to be sick.
Probably the only reason I didn’t was the fear they’d make me lick that up also. Having to lick the hood of my car was certainly bad enough, but now this. Ordered to clean asphalt. Did this really give these guys some sort of preverted pleasure? Did they really have to make me do this? Wasn’t being raped bad enough? Was all this humiliation really necessary? Why me? I was a good hard working person. I had taken a company department, that was in a horrible disarray, and turned it into a well organized efficient unit. For all my trouble this is the thanks I get? I don’t deserve this. At least I didn’t think I did.

I heard the words, and immediately flares went off in my head like it was the fourth of July, or some sort of special celebration. I really couldn’t believe what I was hearing. You want me to provide condoms, so you assholes can rape me again, in my own home none-the-less? At that point, my mind began to drift. Could I move without letting anyone know? I didn’t think I could. Would it do any good?

Once I had cleaned all three cocks, I was left alone. I laid motionless on the floor of the parkade, crying, humiliated, cold, hungry, and feeling very sore. Slowly I gathered my clothing and spent a few minutes looking around for my car keys. I spent a few minutes just sitting in my car. Gradually I assembled my clothes, so that I was at least covered, if not completely disheveled.

When I got home I quickly got undressed and stepped into a hot shower. I just wanted to wash the whole thing away. Like it never happened. After the shower, I got something to eat, then sat at my computer and stared at it for a long time. Unsure if I wanted, or even could go online. At some point, I must have started working on automatic pilot. Before I knew what I was doing I was beginning to draft a PM to Eyes Next Door. Even though I wasn’t sure what I was going to say. While doing this, I got a message request from Eyes Next Door. I sucked in a breath of air, and held it for a long moment, before clicking on the accept button. Although I had to admit, my heart wasn't in it like I thought it might have been.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:01 PM   #30
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I had taken the precaution to always headlime my PM's with the Eyes Next Door are Watching. I knew this was going to place her in a suggestive state as soon as she read it. I then began typing the simple commands I wanted her to follow. The first was I wanted some way to talk to her. I ordered her to give me her skype account name telling her that I wanted to give her orders directly. I had already taken precautions when I drugged her in the office and had her type eyes a letter asking to be his slave. Begging for him to arrange an anal gang rape in the parking lot of her building. Admitting she just wanted to be abused and degraded by everyone she knew.

Now with her skype account I ordered her to take several sexy pictures of herself and send them to me and then to open up an account under the alias secret slut and send sexy pictures of herself to random employees. She was to find a way to cover her apperance so no one would recognize her. For the first photo I had her suck a banana like a cock. The second employee got a video of her doing it. The third was a photo of her tits with the words cum slut on them. The fourth was a video of her mouth whispering and asking to suck their cocks and swallow all their cum. Begging to be choked with their cock. The fifth she masturbated and begged for cock. The sixth and final video she said once she was found she was the office slut and wanted to be gang raped. As she said this she stuck the banana deep down her throat and her finger deep in her pussy.

She was then instructed to forget that she had done so and was also instructed to leave her phone settings alone and would have to talk to her assistant about getting it fixed. She went to bed and was shocked to find herself getting horny as she thought about the rape in the parking lot.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #31
Debra38D

As soon as the connection for the chat was established, I tried to tell Eyes Next Door that I wasn’t feeling good. That chatting was okay, but I wasn’t up to doing anything more tonight. He was simply to dominate, to strong, so authoritative. Even staring blankly at my computer screen, I could sense his hands all over my body. I wanted to scream and run. Something was keeping there. Something was holding in place. Preventing me from talking all that much. All I could manage was, “Yes Master.”

After our chat, I sat for a long time thinking about making videos. The more I thought about it, the more turned on I became. I then had to think how was I going to do this. I couldn’t think of anyone who I felt I could trust enough to help me. Doing some of these things alone was certainly going to be difficult, if not impossible. I had almost decided I couldn’t do it. As much as it turned me on, I just couldn’t do it. I went to bed and tried to sleep. Unfortunately, I had visions of Eyes Next Door tying me up, and torturing me for hours on end, because I hadn’t obeyed him, and couldn’t sleep.

Eventually I got up and I set up my digital camera. Then I assembled a few things. Some nipple clamps, a selection of dildos, and most important a leather mask. I hung my leather cuffs from the ceiling. Like I had done before. It was always difficult, but over time I had learned I could tie myself up, then later release myself. It helped to satisfy the kinky urges I felt every now and then. I then spent a little time going through my music collection and found some cheap funky, almost porn like music. Making sure the curtains were closed, I got undressed and put on the
nipple clamps, and mask with a banana in my mouth. Then started the music, and the camera. I got into position and hand cuffed myself. I was able to use my tongue and lips to move the banana back and forth for about 30, maybe 40 seconds before it finally broke and fell out of my mouth. At this point I untied myself and stopped the camera. I cursed and hoped that Eyes Next Door wouldn’t be upset how short the video was. I uploaded it to my computer and set things up again for the next video.

For the third video I decided to get a little creative. I first found some water based paint and painted the words on my tits, that I was instructed to have. Then I went to the kitchen and made up some water and icing sugar mixture.
Sort of stiff, but not to stiff, Sort of thin, but not to thin and runny. Just enough that when I applied some to my tits from a cake decorator, it looked like at least one person, if not two or three people had cum all over my tits. I don’t really remember how I managed it, but there was even some hanging and swinging from one of my nipples.

It took quite a while to make all six videos, to upload them to my computer, then to edit any extraneous parts, and use a little photo shop to edit in one or two extras. I sat for a while thinking I had done enough for one night, and that I really needed some sleep. Afterall I still needed to go to work tomorrow. I just couldn’t move. I wanted to go to bed. But I simply couldn’t. So I went through the list of employees in my department. I carefully watched all the videos, and found I was getting really horny. I felt I had done a real good job. Then the process of selecting who do I send these to. I started with Eyes Next Door, then four men, and two women from the office. I had to laugh as I looked over the list. I’m sure these people would jump at the chance to degrade, rape, and abuse me. When I woke in the morning I was still sitting at my computer. My last memory of last night was clicking on the send button. I checked and all the emails had been sent. Then I almost immediately thought about other things and forgot all about the night before. Even though the camera, and everything was still out in the open. Something not normal for my home. On the way to the office I stopped off at the drug store for some unknown reason. I wandered up and down the shelves, until I came to the rack with the condoms. I couldn’t think why I need to buy condoms, but I got a small selection of different ones. Ribbed, multicolored, thin, extra strength. I also made a note in my day planner to talk with my doctor about getting the pill.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:19 PM   #32
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The boss bitch surprises me again, I knew she was kinky with the rape requests but until I saw the other supplies she had I was a little cautious how far I could take this. My co workers huddled around their computers and soon the picture of the secret slut was circulated all over the office. They knew that it was one of the workers in the office but their were several woman of ample standing so it would almost impossible to narrow down.

The bitch came in and ordered everyone back to work while probably wondering what everyone was whispering about. Her phone rang and a small video clip of her licking cum of the car played. No one saw it but they could hear some guy ordering some girl to clean off her hood. She suddenly turned red as she answered the phone and bolted to her office. I knew after seeing the photos today would be the day I teach her a lesson and make her choke on my cock in her office. I knew she would call me in simply because she didn't have the technical aptitude to hack into her phone and change her settings. She had too many contacts to just throw the phone away.

She asked me politely to come into her office, it was the first time I had seen her so humble. While she was speaking I whispered loud enough for her to hear me The eyes next door are watching. She just stared and I could tell she would be receptive. "Now listen very carefully, you are going to admit to me that you were raped last night, and when I ask you why you didn't report you are going to admit because it fucken turned you on. Then when I grab you by the throat you are going to do whatever I tell you." She nodded and repeated my commands. "Good now the eyes are closed," She blinked for a couple of seconds and continued talking like nothing happened. When I asked her the source of the embaressing ring tone she admitted everything I told her to. I quickly reacted grabbing her by the throat. "Is that why you're such a fucken bitch, you want to piss people off so they take great pleasure in abusing you later, well congratualations cunt you're going to do what ever the fuck I tell you aren't you" I let her go and threw her to the floor. She looked at me in disbeleif and confusion she then bit her lip and I could see the arousal growing in her. "Strip for me you little masochist slut, strip to your panties then kneel before me and open your mouth." I took my cock out so she could see my full hard nine inches. At first it looked like she was going to argue but then a small grin passed her lips and she slowly stripped down to her panties. "Yes sir," she said and then opened her mouth. I wasted no time and I shoved my hard inches in her mouth and started fucking her throat. The surprising thing was when I pulled out her tongue immediatly went all over my cock. "That's right bitch fondle those tits while I fuck this big mouth of yours, we've been wanting to shut you up since we met you." She actually seemed to get even more excited about that.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:19 AM   #33
Debra38D

When I got to the office, I stopped out on the street for a long moment, thinking do I want to park in the parkade? I couldn’t explain why I was hestitant. I just felt it wasn’t such a good idea. A quick tour around a couple of blocks showed me there really wasn’t any available street parking. None that I could leave my car for the day, and I didn’t want to have to feed a meter every couple of hours. So, I parked in my usual place in the parkade.

I smiled as I was alone in the elevator on the way up to the office. Then as I walked in. Immediately I noticed people gathered around a computer screen. There was a brief moment I was tempted to quietly join the crowd, but just then someone noticed me. Instantly I startet barking orders. Just then my cell phone rang. I had planned to ignore it, but suddenly I heard what was playing. I had forgotten about last night. Now my face was turning a dozen shades of red. I turned and ran for my office.

Once the video was finished, I asked my assistant to come into my office. Unsure of what, if anything he had heard when the video was playing, I decided, almost against my better judgement, to take a more humble approach. I asked him to adjust the setting so that vid. Suddenly, my mind went blank. The only thing I could hear was a voice, a familiar, yet somehow a strange voice. I nodded at each instruction indicating I understood. Then as the voice faded into the darkness, it took a second, but I repeated my request. I asked him to adjust the setting so that videos won’t play automatically.

As we talked, I felt really uncomfortable, but suddenly blurted out. “I was raped last night on my way home.” We talked a little more, and I had to assure my assistant physically I was alright. Certainly embarrassed, but when my assistant asked why I hadn’t reported it, I found it extremely difficult to admit I wasn’t sure who they were. I didn’t think I could identify the men. If I did, then there would be the fact I would have to take time off of work to go to the police, then to court. It’s over. It’s done. I just want to move on with my life. What was worse. I stumbled over the words. It hurt like hell being forced to take their,,, I stopped unsure if I could, or should say any more details. Being forced to take their big hard cocks in my ass. but it,,, uhmmm, it,,,,, I turned away as I blushed. It turned me on.

My assistant normally quiet, and polite changed, he became strong domaneering, forceful. Grabbing my throat, and saying something. I really wasn’t paying attention. I simply nodded in agreement. Before I knew what happened, I found myself on the floor in my office. I stared at him in disbelief and confusion; however, there was something, some unknown quality, some force of nature, I had to obey. It started gradually but grew quickly. An intense burning desire. Almost totally taking control of me. It took only a minute or so before I found myself kneeling in just my panties before my assistant. I could hear my voice, and still couldn’t believe my ears. I was begging my assistant to let me suck his cock while I
roughly kneeded my huge tits like so much bread dough.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #34
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Oh I wasn't planning on letting her suck my cock, no I was planning on choking her with it. I grabbed the back of her head and continued fucking her mouth with it. I would sometimes hold it in her mouth for a couple of seconds and then slowly take it out. I couldn't beleive she was begging for more. She truely was a closet masochist. I continued choking her a little bit more and then stopped.

I went over to her dresser and pulled the wine bottle she kept from her celebration dinner when she got this job. "So you liked getting fucked up the ass huh?" She looked at me with a little fear in her eyes but didn't get up from the floor. I pushed her head down and slid her panties off. "Then you're going to love this. Keep those legs spread bitch. I slowly eased the empty wine bottle into her ass. "Now fuck yourself with this well I get things ready, and don't you fucken stop until I tell you."

I carefully left her office as she continued to obey me fucking her ass with the wine bottle. I was careful to make sure no one saw her in the middle of the floor pleasuring herself while I went back to my desk for my supplies. When I returned she was still fucking the bottle. She looked up at me and saw me removing the ring gag from my bag followed by my video camera. "Open your mouth and I'll take the bottle out" she did as I commanded and I stretched her jaw around the plastic ring and strapped it on to the back of her head. I then grabbed her hair and made her crawl in front of her office chair where I sat down.

"You have a nice set of tits slut, now I bet you would love to feel this thick cock between them while the head goes across your tongue again wouldn't you. She blushed which implied she actually would. "That's right slut give me a nice titty fucking then I'll give you a good ass fucking. She nodded and kneeled before wrapping those heavenly globes around my throbbing member. I angled the camera so it recorded every moment and made sure to catch her face on the video.
Old 06-15-2013, 05:31 PM   #35
Debra38D

I felt so ashamed, when you pulled my panties down. But I made a mental note of everything you did to me. I was really confused when you asked if I enjoyed being raped. I couldn’t help but wonder, when exactly was I raped in my ass? How did you know about this? Did I report it? I thought for a minute about asking the head of security, but then dismissed it. My mind was instantly flooded with questions. Questions I didn’t have answers for, at least not yet. Then I had to bite my tongue as you shoved the bottle up my ass, and ordered me to fuck myself.

It was extrememly difficult to maintain the ruse. To play along. Especially when I saw the ring gag, I thought for sure my flinching gave me away. I had to quickly decide did I want to continue with this? Did I simply want to get up, get dressed, and leave the office, possibly for good. The thought of getting revenge did tickle my fancy though. The prospect of sending my assistant to the office in some god forsaken place, I could barely contain myself. I felt giddy with excitement, humiliated, and angry all at the same time.

Slowly, I opened my mouth I gagged and choked trying to adjust to the gag. I thought for sure my jaw was about to snap. I felt your hand on the back of my head and tried to twist and turn, pushing against you. There was even a few seconds I pondered the possibility of biting you. Obviously with the gag it was an option denied me. I had been excited at the prospect of sucking a cock. Something snapped, the fog that had enveloped my mine lifted. I realized I was in my office and half naked in front of my assistant. This, this wasn’t fun. It certainly wasn’t pleasurable, and my natural survival instinct was taking over. Although my mind started racing, thinking, what had happened? How did this twirp get into this position? What could I do to get my own revenge? The more I thought, the more I was confused. I quickly made two decisions. First I was going to get my pound of flesh. The second, That would be a surprise. I put a concerted effort into not tipping my hand, not just yet. I continued, as best I could even unsure of what was happening.

I couldn’t believe just how brazen my all but useless assistant had become. I was so humiliated by this whole thing, It was clearly bad enough he had somehow got me naked in my office, now he was forcing himself on me. I really feel cheap, dirty, and humiliated. While I really didn’t like the idea of doing this in my office. I did have to admit, if only quietly to myself, being tit fucked did feel good. It had been a while since I had a real man like this. Sure, I had fantasies, but there just is no substitute for the real thing.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:55 AM   #36
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Her tits were incredible as they wrapped around my cock. I thrusted my cock upwards again and again in pure heaven as her tongue around the head of my cock. I heard her moan as my dick got harder "Yeah Miss Supervisor I'm going to cum all over your tits and your face. The eyes next door are watching. She looked at me with a puzzled look on her face and I could the drug was wearing off.

I had to act quickly soon the effect would wear off completely I came, practically exploded over her tits and face. I could tell she wasn't ready for it as she started to gag and wipe the cum off in disgust. It was enough time however for me to grab the back up syringe from my bag abd while she was wiping her eyes I injected it in her tit. She screamed through the ring and then looked blank and confused.

The eyes next door are watching little bitch." I watched as became receptive again. "This was the hottest thing that ever happened to you, and you want more, you love the feel and taste of my cum. You want to be degraded like this it makes you so wet."

I waited for a couple of seconds before showing her my other presents, a studded dof collar with the tag saying bitch in heat and a little doggie leash. "Put this on and get up on your hind legs, I want you to beg for my cock up your ass like the bitch in heat you are." My camera filmed every moment of her immitating a dog barking for my cock. "That's it now bend over the desk and wag your ass and whine for it." While she complied I applied some lube to her ass and my cock then shoved it right in.
Old 06-20-2013, 05:05 AM   #37
Debra38D

I was so angry with my assistant. I couldn’t believe what he was doing. I really had to work hard to play along, especially since I didn’t really know what had happened, or what his plan was for me. But I couldn’t wait to get my revenge. Then my assistant said something, that somehow seemed distantly familiar. I just couldn’t really place where I heard it before, or what it meant. I offered a puzzled expression. That seemed to create some concern on the part of my assistant.

Before I knew it, I was being sprayed with hot sticky cum. It seemed to come with a force I had not seen before. It also seemed to be never ending. I was beginning to think my assistant had burst a vessel, or something. I started wiping my face, and surprisingly I felt a sharp jab in my breast. I screamed as best I could through the ring gag, but before I could lower my hands and push you away, a fog eveloped my mind once again. A voice a strange and sort of far off voice, yet still somehow familiar voice started talking.

A desire was once again building in me. An intense burning, passionate, almost insatiable desire. One might even describe it as a need to have big hard cocks in every hole. Pounding me, using my body for their pleasure. I wanted to ridden hard, and put away wet, all the while begging for more. I vision of me on my knees begging another woman, perhaps in the meeting room, to let me lick her pussy. Any thoughts and plans for revenge all but a distant vague memory.

I started to shift my weight from side to side as I saw the collar. Almost as if I was getting excited. My big pendulous tits beginning to sway. Once the collar was secure around my neck, I sat up, my ass resting on my ankles. My hands first at my sides. Slowly I raise my hands to mimmick a dog begging. Then cupped my breasts, squeezing them and offering them to the man before me. It was really difficult with the ring gag still in my mouth, but I tried to bark and whine, like a puppy learning some new trick. Before I knew it, I found myself bending over the desk. I could feel a cool wet finger against my ass, and I began to shake my behind. Then suddenly my barks became a howl as I felt a huge intrusion in my ass.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:42 AM   #38
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Contrary to beleif some men can stay rock hard even after cumming hard and I was one of them. My cock was more rigid than it had ever been before. Seeing my boss turned into a bitch in heat was too much and I started slamming my cock hard into her ass. She whimpered in pleasure as the drug helpped bring out her masochistic side that even I didn't suspect her from having. The video camera catching the image of me fucking her hard. Her begging me like a dog, yes today was the day that a lot of people were going to get some revenge. The drug should last in her system until tommorow so tonight a lot of those employees she made work late were going to get a bonus. "That's right this is how little bitches in heat get fucked"

When I felt like I was about to explode again I pulled out of her ass and removed two plastic dog bowls from my bag. "Hold this," I told her giving her one of the bowls while I took out a tin of alpo with the other. I emptied the tin in the bowl and placed it on the floor. Then I grabbed her head and shoved my cock, complete with ass juice back in her mouth. "That's right you little bitch, you've been waiting for someome strong enough to show you what a submissive little bitch you are. Well here I am and after you make me cum you're going to lick it out of this bowl like the little bitch you are. I fucked her throat making her hold her bowl up and then as I was about to explode I shot a load of cum into the bowl, I pointed my cock towards the bowl making sure every drop ended up in the bowl. I placed both of the bowls on the floor on the far side from the desk and the corner. "Now crawl over her like the bitch in heat you are." I kept repeating the words bitch heat and noticed her twitching which was telling me that the abuse was getting her aroused. As she crawled to the bowl I quickly grabbed her clothes and placed them in a bag, "You are not getting these back until those bowls are licked clean. I'll be back to pick you up in three hours. So when you have finished these bowls text me and I'll bring your clothes back sooner.

As I walked out I called the Shipping Supervisor, "The bitch is ready and I"m bringing her down, weather people learn about her now or a little later depends if she obeys orders.
Old 06-20-2013, 02:51 PM   #39
Debra38D

I had become completely oblivious to the situation. I had no idea where I was, what I was suppose to be doing, how I was dressed, or more accurately not dressed. I really couldn’t even say who, or how many people were in the room. I was so desperately lost in my own pleasure. The feeling of a big hard cock deep inside me, was my only immediate concern. If I could have one other wish at the moment. It would be for more, more cocks, cock in my mouth, in my pussy, between my tits. In my hands.

It’s sort of a wish come true. I was getting a cock in my mouth, but again, I started gagging and choking. Especially as the man held my the back of my head. Forcing his cock to the back of my throat. Again the fog lifted a little, but not to the same clarity as before. I could still hear the familiar voice talking to me. Telling what to do. It was so strange. I was normally the one to give orders, but I just couldn’t stop myself, even if I wanted. I had to obey. I looked at the bowl and whimper as I saw the man cum in the bowl. I had wanted that cum. I watched and tried to bark as the man was about to leave. I wondered how I was going to obey his orders with the ring gag still in my mouth.
Old 06-21-2013, 04:12 PM   #40
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Now that I had finished making the phone call I decided to go back in the office and see how the bitch was making out. She looked at me and actually barked a happy little bark. I turned her head and undid the ring clamp from her jaw. She looked at me with a grateful look in her eyes and then to my amusement she quickly crawled to the bowls. "No hands bitch, eat like a good little puppy, and remember I want both those bowls empty." I watched as she started licking the cum out of the bowl. I grabbed her leash and unhooked it from her collar than ordered her to put her hands behind her back. She complied and I tied them up to make sure that she didn't cheat and use her hands.

"Now I'll be back in an hour with some water for you, be a good little bitch and eat your food. I'm going to find you another bitch to play with, I think that cute little asian assistant clerk in the mail room is still around." I stepped out watching you look at the bowl with the Alpo in it.