Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2013, 09:40 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default My Boss my Bitch (Larzaius and

I used to love the company I work for, the hours were decent, the bonuses generous and the work load was steady and fair. Then Debra came to out office. This short, red haired bitch demon from hell. Her constant demands of perfection, her ridiculous high standereds and her impossible work assignments. Ugh, I would quit if my job didn't pay so well and there is one added reason I stay my boss is a bitch but she's a hot little bitch.

She stands at 5 foot 4 inches and is about 130 pounds. Give, or take 2 or 3 pounds.
Red, soft curls, that could easily be described as wavy hair, that hangs down just below her shoulders. She has green eyes with small flecks of hazel.
A mostly white complexion, with a few freckles her face and shoulders. But her best selling points are her tits 38D breasts. Standing at 6'1 I sometimes have the advantage of getting a good look down her shirt. I would love to shove my cock between those babies and give her a shot of my special moisterizer. But that would never happed she considers herself the cream of the crop, treating us as nothing more than her subordinates. In fact I doubt she gets that much action outside the office with a personality like hers.

Lately I admit to having some fun with her, I like to sneak into her office and move stuff around on her desk, she's so meticulous that it drives her crazy and when she gets agitated her breasts heave upwards. Sometimes I wait until she's on a complete silent rant and while she's walking around going crazy over the moved or missing item I put it back in its proper place before she gets back to her desk. Tonight though I'm feeling a little more daring, I'm thinking of checking her internet accounts and tweaking with them a bit. I am a pretty good hacker and I can cover my tracks very well.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 03:32 AM   #2
Debra38D

Debra38D Level 1 (100+)Debra38D Level 1 (100+)

It had been a long and frustrating climb up the corporate ladder. I hadn’t gone to school, and study business administration. I started at the most entry level position. I worked hard. I learned a lot of my lessons the hard way. I feel I had earned my current position. I know I wasn’t about to win any popularity contest here at the office, but then I had bosses above me who also expected a fair day’s work, for a fair day’s pay. It only seemed fair, that if I could get into a positioin of management, then anyone willing to work, and work hard could do the same. Unfortunately, there were a number of people in my department who simply wanted to coast from pay cheque to pay cheque. To gather around the coffee maker and gossip. That always exasperated me.

Adding to my frustration was the fact Ihings seem to go mising in my office. I like to consider myself a creature of habit. I am neat, and tidy. A place for everything, and everything in it’s place; however, for the last,,, I don’t know, perhaps month or two,
I’ve noticed things suddenly missing. Not where I would expect them to be. I would ask my assistant if he knew anything about it. Especially since he was the only other person who has access to my office. At least on a regular basis. Almost as I expected he denied any knowledge of the missing item. Whet added to the mystery whatever it was that was missing would suddenly reappear. Almost like someone was trying to play some sort of practical joke on me.

I got to work early this morning, and decided I would spent the extra time checking my email, and surfing the internet on my laptop. I was in the middle of doing this when I realized I needed to check on something. Leaving my office I walked through the office and I’m sure I was only gone a few minutes. Although when I got back to my office I checked and I had been gone almost an hour. I silently smile and shook my head, thinking If only these people knew I had just wasted that much time. I’d never hear the end of it.
Debra38D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:05 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched her enter her office discreetly, lately she had been spending a lot of time in her office with the door locked. This intrigued me, what could someone as meticulous and conservative as her be working on that it would take up so much of her time. I knew it wasn't all work because she liked to pace herself when it came to work assignments so she wouldn't exhaust herself and lead to a breakdown. I was lucky enough to notice that the nearest fax machine was down the hall from her office and that something was sent to her. I printed out a copy of my quarterly report just in case she caught me in her office I would have an alibi and simply tell her I was dropping off the report she requested, that after all was why she kept me as her assistant because I am one of the few people who can keep up with her demands.

I quickly go into her office and get passed her screen saver, careless she forgot to put on her password when she stepped away. I quickly check her history when I come across something really interesting: Rapeboard, really. I quickly take a look at her profile name and then leave the site, I don't need to poke around here when I can check it out in my office.

When I arrive at my office I am surprised to see little Miss Perfect had actually posted a couple of replies in rape related forums, a rape story or two and why hello some rape RP's as well. Now this is interesting, I decide that perhaps I should start my own little account at this site and maybe reply to her and see if she would be interested in a little rape RP.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:48 PM   #4
Debra38D

It was some time before I returned to my office, and locked the door. I really couldn’t say what, but almost as soon as I had walked in, I felt something was wrong. It was just a feeling of course, and I generally didn’t pay much attention to such feelings. I liked the idea of having proof, of knowing what I was talking about if I felt I had to talk to someone.

In an effort to at least appear as though I was working I called my assistant and asked if he had the latest quarterly report. I was surprised to learn he had already dropped it off. I didn’t very often give compliments, but I could tell this assistant was at least trying to do a half decent job. I also fumbled around dictating a couple of letters. All the time the curiosity was getting to me. I wanted to check my laptop again. I was in the middle of a RP, and it was just getting interesting. I wanted to know what was going to heppen next. Eventually, I was able to shift my concentration back to matters at work.

It was only later that day, in the evening when I was at home that I checked my computer. I found a request to roleplay. I thought about it for a moment. Slowly I began to type. I explained I might be interested, but I would possibly be a little slow to respond. Things were beginning to pile up at work, and I was already in the middle of another roleplay. We exchanged a few PM’s and talked about different scenes.
Old 05-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I opened an account on Rapeboard under the alias The Eyes Next Door, and made up a completely different character than what she would suspect is her assistant. I described myself as a 5'8 stocky bouncer in my mid 40's who sometimes felt the need to express his darker urges and looked for ladies to play with.

In reality I am 6'1 realitively in good shape, 180 lbs pounds with short dirty blonde hair. The only thing I didn't lie about was my cock. It is an impressive instrument according to past lovers, 9 inches and incredibly thick and as I typed up my profile I pictured myself slamming into her stuck up little pussy. It was rock hard as I read more about her interests, at first I was just planning on black mailing her for a raise in pay and a promotion to a different office, but the harder my cock got the more I wanted to take her and transform from the uppity high and mighty bitch that she was into my own personal little fuck toy. Reduce her into my cum guzzling little whore that would do anything and anyone I told her to just for the pleasure of licking my cum off her desk.

We shared Rp's and fantasies and I told her my real life fantasy of wanting to turn my boss into my willing fuck toy. How I wanted to slowly take control of her so one day I can dress her up in a slutty halter top and collar and then take a leash and take her to each of the customers offering complementry blow jobs. I then asked her has she ever fantasized of getting taken by her employees, I told her to imagine in RP where she stays late at the office forcing the others to as well and they finally had enough. I asked her if she would like to do an RP where she is raped and humiliated by her employees. I also told her that I would like to make it as real as possible so if she was intereseted if she could pick out specific employees that she would like to take her down a couple of pegs. I then sat back and waited eagerly for her reply.
Old 05-31-2013, 10:01 AM   #6
Debra38D

I had been interested in roleplay for some time now. In particular online play. That way I could play different roles.
A daughter, a kidnap victim, whatever. With online play there is no real worry about sexually transmitted diseases, or having to deal with truely disturbed individuals. Another aspect of online play I liked was I was able to submit,,, if that is the right term? to a variety fetishes, and fantasies. Things could be done to me that in real life I’m sure would be a totally humiliating.

As The Eyes Next Door, and I talked and took part in some short roleplays, I let it be known I generally speaking really liked more realistic roleplays. I had nothing against roleplays that included alliens, or tentacles. There were a number of guys asking me to doing things like swim backwards up Niagra Falls naked. As good as I may think I am, that’s something I just can’t see myself doing. So, when The Eyes Next Door, said he wanted to make it as realistic as possible I was to say the least, intrigued. There was just something about this person. There was no way I could put a finger on something and say, This! This is what drew my interest. In any event I felt I was being drawn in like a magnet.

I sat and read the request over and over again. An employee taking their boss. Almost unconsciously a devious smile developed on my face at the thought that some of my employees raping me. Then I had to wonder who in my department would I want to do this? Who, if anyone could I trust? In a separate file I started making notes. Different people, different scenarios. Slowly I started to develop fake characters. Taking different aspects of people and adding, altering, physical characteristics, and personalities. Nothing really drastic. Anyone who really knew the people here should be able to figure out who I meant. The longer I worked at this, the more excited I became. I was ready to post this and then go to the ladies room and have a personal moment of pleasure.
Old 05-31-2013, 01:01 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The added advantage of being her assistant allowed me to see the list of employees that she was considering. My eyes probably sparkled as I definently recognized the names on the list, I was especially pleased to see a character very much like me on the top. I guess it made sense since I was the one that she spent the most time with. I pictured each one on the list taking her in a variety of ways, some in the hallway, some in the stairwell, the squat janitor slamming her in the elevator. A stray thought of her being gang raped really got me hard. Today was even better because she asked me to install some new software into her computer as she didn't have time, she thought she could lock off her internet history from me but even though she won't even admit it I am a better computer person than her. Probably that was the reason I was installing this new software, but that wasn't the only software I was installing, I was also installing software that would allow me to access her accounts from my computer. Nothing too fancy just something that would allow me to view specific documents that she typed as well as access to her web cam on the off chance that she gets a little carried away when no one is around while we play.

The more I thought about the list the harder I got, I knew a lot of guys who would love to put her in her place. The more I mulled over it, the more I started fantasizing about it, the hotter I became. Now normally I am a very nice guy, adaptable to most personalities, agreeable to most people but this bitch was really getting under my skin. I started looking over my copy of her list, was there anyone here that I could trust to keep their mouth shut afterwards, who was willing to let me take charge of enslaving her. "Enslaving, where the hell did that come from?" I muttered to myself. I was now starting to scare myself a bit with the idea. I mean arranging a gang rape was one thing but planning to turn her into my willing fuck toy, that would take a lot of effort. I heard her screaming at one of my coworkers about the quality of his work. I pictured her tied up, blindfolded while a line up of guys fucked her face and shot their loads all over her. Yes I was going to do it, I was going to make that bitch my willing slave.

I called a friend of mine from collage, he was a pharmicutical engineer that specialized in chemical addiction and subliminal drugs. We used to joke a lot about the fun we could have with some of the drugs that he would develop. Three weeks ago he was telling me about this new one the military was developing that allowed subliminal suggestions to be implanted in a subjects mind. The effects would last for weeks and as long as the subject kept receiving the drug they could be programmed to do anything as long as they were convinced they wanted to do it.

I gave him a call while continuing her RP, asking her how she would feel if while she was being raped by one of her employees another one catches him. At first she would be releived at being saved, then he takes his thick cock out. And later he would text others to join them.
Old 05-31-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
Debra38D

I felt bad involving people I supervise in my personal fantasies. I tried to justify it by rrepeatedly telling myself that I had changed, or exaggrated things enough so no one would know who these people were in real life, except me. I also some how convinced myself that the people I work with really wouldn’t want to participate in something as a real life rape roleplay. I could imagine they would think it’s just to much like an actual rape. After all not many people understood the critical difference. Especially knowing I was the one person responsible for periodical performance reviews, and I could possibly fire them,

As some point, my mind began to wonder back to the question. ‘Had I ever fantasized of getting taken by my employees?’ When I first thought about it, It just some how didn’t do much for me, but now, for some reason, I found myself getting wet between my legs. Especially, as
I added the prospect of everyone having to stay late. I could easily imagine the grumbling, and dirty looks being fired my way. This made the potential roleplay seem all the more realistic. I even made an amended list of possible ‘fake’ employees that I wouldn’t mind having in the roleplay. Characters that included both men, and women. I grinned at the thought of everyone enjoying the image of me being forced to get down on my knees and beg a woman to for permission to lick her pussy. The woman in on the plan would deliberately deny permission at first, just so I would be thoroughly punished. The humiliation, the embarrassment, the pain I would feel.

Then thinking of pain, I was now become determined to inflict some pain on my assistant. He had supposedly installed new software on my computer, but now it was running a lot slower then it ever did. I was becoming really frustrated and went to see if it could be fixed.
Old 05-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The bitch called me in complaining that my software was making her computer slower. The truth of course being that anytime you add software to a computer their will occasionally be slow down. I had just gotten off the phone with my buddy about the drug and the need for test subjects. He was reluctant at first but when I pointed out who I was planning on using it on he was all for it as long as he could get a peice of her. The only real problem I had now was my hard on that wouldn't deflate. He was going to be able to get the drug for me in a couple of days, more than enough time to suss out which of my coworkers I could trust to let me control her without interfering.

When I approached her office she seemed a little more, nervous then usual, I decided to have a little more fun with her than usual I went to the computer and listened to her complaints. "Sorry boss, I was just trying to help you out." I acted all humble and cheerfully went to work on her computer. I saw the problem immediately, a minor thing but I decided to play a bit more. "Um I think we need to check your internet history," before she could stop me I clicked on the bar. "Rboard, is that some new type of business site?" I asked slowly moving the cursor. I had never seen the bitch jump so fast in her life to stop me. I accepted what little paltry explanation she gave me and continued working. That's when I smelled it the undeniable smell of wet pussy. She was thinking about the RP right now. I wrinkled my nose a little "did you have fish for dinner, because this office doesn't have really good air circulation. I could see her turning red from the corner of my eye and decided to up the ante by dropping one of her favorite pens on the floor in front of my feet. Pretending to be oblivious to the fact I dropped it I watched her kneel down until she was within sight range of my contained erection. "Is there a problem boss?" I asked her eyes were wide and her face was red enough to be a stop sign. I helped her up and I swear the bitch purposely buckled just so I would get behind her and she could feel my cock rub up against her.

I asked her if she needed anything else, the look on her face was delicious as she suddenly snapped out of whatever dirty fantasy she was having. I waited for her to excuse me and she kind of slipped a bit and revealed part of what she was really thinking before covering it up. I quickly then went to my office and checked my Rapeboard account. Fifteen minutes later she was posting like crazy on suggestions for the RP. I saved all of the suggestions I had more than enough ammunition to work with now I just had to wait for my friend to drop off the drug while I decided to stop off at the local sex shop to pick up some supplies.
Old 05-31-2013, 06:33 PM   #10
Debra38D

Once I had dismissed my assistant, I closed and locked my office door. I sat at my desk, my head in my hands, and I could feel the heat from my face as it turned a hundred shades of red. I silently cursed myself for having my assistant put company software on my personal laptop.
I had just thought I would be able to take work home and get caught up, maybe even get a little ahead. I rushed into this new roleplay. I was foolish. I also almost caught. I scolded myself for not deleting my browser history, and told myself over and over I needed to be more careful. I was happy I was just able to make up some plausable story. My assistant seemed to believe it. I thought about sending a PM to say something has come up, and I will be unable to continue. I even started typing something, I just couldn’t send it. Something was stopping me. I re-read what I had typed and deleted it. Then started typing again. This time suggesting I might have to take a break. That something had come up, and I need to concentrate. Again I couldn’t click the send message button. I thought for a while and decided I would call in sick tomorrow. I needed a little personal time. Although that would mean I would need to keep at least some people late the next day. I wondered if I could ask for volunteers, or would I have to simply order people to stay.
Old 06-02-2013, 04:03 AM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

So much for the hard working boss she called in sick.,Of course I had a hard time beleiving this since she's telling me that she almost got caught by her assistant. Not only with the computer but with how aroused she was. She then mentioned how distracted she got by the buldge in my pants.

As I typed in the office I took a look at the small vial of drug my body brought. He explained that one dose can last a week if the suggestion is subtle, continued dosage will slowly turn her more and more obedeint all the while beleiving its her idea.

The bitch called me and told me that some of us would have to stay overtime to make up for the work she missed. I secretly turned on her web cam to see just how sick she was. An image of her reaching under her pajama bottoms fondling a bit. I smile and send her a PM "Did you want your assistant to shove his cock down your throat? Then maybe shove you over the desk and fuck you?" As I waited for her answer I called the security manager for the building and a bud of mine. "Tommorow night we hit the bitch"
Old 06-02-2013, 08:07 AM   #12
Debra38D

A day off was just what I needed. A little private personal enjoyment. Although I wasn’t sure exactly how to answer the PM I got. On one hand it did sound like fun, but I had been thinking I should take a step back. Get a grip on reality. I replied I would need some time real life demands were beginning to pile up. I would PM you later. I got some lunch, then an afternoon at a spa. I got a massage, a facial, and even a pedicure. As I was leaving I couldn’t help but think, Tomorrow when I get back to work, I’m gonna look like a million bucks. The only question I hadn’t yet answered, was would I take my laptop to work, or leave it at home. After all it’s not like I really needed it. It just made playing easier, more difficult for the technicians to monitor what I was doing. I’m sure my newest roleplay partner would understand.

The next day I walked into the office and almost immediately started barking orders. I wanted to see progress reports, budgets, project purposal. I wanted
letters typed up, and sent out as soon as possible. I sent people to the file room to search out old dusty files. Then later as I review the files piled on my desk I ordered errors corrected, reports re-typed, I even found an accounting mistake in a budget. That kept a couple of people busy pretty much for the rest of the day. The whole department was a flury of activity. I even made a few phone calls. I felt great. I was back in control. This was confirmed by the whispered grumblings I heard as I walked throught the office. I did think about my roleplay, but only briefly. It’s wasn’t like I had completely abandoned the roleplay. It was just going to have to slow down. Maybe only one or two replies in the evening.

I looked out my office door as quitting time came and went people were still working hard. A self satisfied smile slowly developed on my face. It had been a really productive day, and now even I was getting eager to get home make some dinner, and add to my roleplay. I gathered up a pile of files I was now finished with, and took them out to my assistant. “You can take these back to the file room. I’m finished with these.” I smiled and walked back to my office.
Old 06-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Yeah the bitch was back but I was ready, I had my little formula and I was ready to use it. I put in a couple of drops in some special tea which would help release her stress. A peace offering of sorts the drug was simple she drinks it and then drifts off into space for a couple of minutes giving me time to give some subtle hypnotic suggestions. I double checked with my two friends about the ambush we were planning later on in the parking lot. Yeah one of the perks she had was the parkade allowed her to park closer to the office, but since she was the only boss to stay this late it actually was going to work for what we had planned.

I knocked on her door and approached her with some tea. "I know you've been under a lot of stress and that might affect your health. I just want you to know that there are some of us on this floor who appreciate your standereds of excellence. I put the tea down on your desk and smile a little bit while you look at me with confusion. You take a small sip of the tea, while I pretend to have a question about one of the files. The drug takes affect and you start to space out.

"Listen very carefully, Eyes next door is your Master you will do anything he types to you." I watch and grin as she gives me a confirming nod "Also the idea of being abused by your employees is something that is getting you hot, so for the rest of the week you're going to make things even harder for the employees, I'm not talking about the work load I'm talking about teasing, you're going to start wearing more revealing clothes to work, tighter shirts, shorter skirts, occasionally forget your underwear stuff like that." She nods again. "You are also going to develop the nasty habit of brushing up against the men, and you're going to have a hard time not touching yourself to the point that you will start discreetly play with yourself in the office." I notice about to stir the subliminals already going through your head. "Oh one more thing, if you get assualted by anyone in the next few days you will not report it, mostly because your too ashamed of how hot and horny you feel afterwards."

I watch as you revert back to your normal self "Is something wrong boss?" you assure everything is fine and then I leave you letting all the commands build in your subconcious.
Old 06-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #14
Debra38D

I was surprised as my assistant brought me some tea. It wasn’t something he normally did; however, I felt it was a nce gesture. I finished what I was doing at that moment, and then took a sip of the tea. It seemed to happen slowly, almost inperceptably, but a fog came over me. My mind was blank. I hardly knew where I was, or what I was supposed to be doing. I really wasn’t even sure of my own name. I was aware of my head drooping forward slightly, and I couldn’t stop it. I couldn’t lift my head. I felt so strange. In one way exceptionally horny, in another way I felt lethargic. Then I heard a voice, in a odd sort of way a familiar voice, yet also strange. A voice I couldn’t associate a name with. I heard the words. I nodded, and softly repeated the words in a mumbled voice. “Eyes next door is my Master. I will do anything he types to me." Again, I hear the voice. Again, I softly repeat the words in confimation. “The idea of being abused by my employees gets me hot, so for the rest of the week, I’m going to wear revealing clothes to work, tighter shirts, shorter skirts, occasionally I’ll forget my underwear." As the voice speaks I gently nod my head, and again the commands are softly repeated. “I’ll brush against the men, I’ll play with myself in the office. I won’t report being assaulted.”

I had intended to work late today, but for some unknown reason I found my mind wandering back to the roleplay I had been involved with. I found myself getting excited. After about an hour and a half after the normal quitting time, It was a struggle to finish what I was doing. I came out of my office and let everyone go home for the night. I packed up, and made my way down to the parkade, and my car. I so wanted to get home and connect with my new Master, Eyes next Door.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:38 AM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

There were three of us waiting for her we were wearing belaclavas and black jeans and hoodies. Nothing recognizable, so the security cheif and myself could play with her without being recognized. My friend the pharmacist was joining us. Hondo the security cheif was a tall black man who was built like a line backer, my pharmacist friend was not as tall and more of a stocky hispanic with slicked back hair.

We waited by her car just behind the back of her car until we saw her approaching. We waited until she was just at her driver side door and then we grabbed her and dragged her farther b
ack into the shadows. She struggled until we pulled out the prop knife we brought. "Just shut up and do as your told and you won't get hurt. Understood?" She nodded that she understood.
"Good now we are going go have some fun with you. Now get on all fours and tell us you're a stupid bitch who loves the taste of cock."

As my buddy gave her instructions I grabbed a bag from the car we parked in the shadows. We were going to have some fun with her before letting her go home to start serving her new Master.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 AM   #16
Debra38D

I was lost in thought as I got off the elevator and walked into the parking garage. I had been taking an inventory of what had been accomplished today, what should be done tomorrow. I also had thoughts of Eyes Next Door floating through my mind. With all of this I didn’t notice the men standing behind my car. Not at first. Then as they seemed to appear out of nowhere. I tried to brush past them.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me, and I was being dragged backwards. I tried to scream, but it was a muffled
nonsensical kind of scream. I tried to struggle, but the arms holding me were simply to strong. It was almost as if they knew what I was going to do and countered before I could do anything. I was so scared. I hadn’t been this scared since I was allowed to watch some horrible monster movie, or when my father told me ghost stories when I was a little girl. I didn’t think it was possible to be any more scared. Not until I saw the huge knife. Then I almost pissed my panties.

I closed my eyes but only half listened as one of the men talked to me. His words slowly sinking into my conscious, along with the commands given earlier in my office echoing in my brain. In one way I was feeling excited, horny. Especially as the man behind me holding my hands pressed himself against my ass. I wanted this to happen. In another way I felt horribly ashamed, embarrassed. How could this be happening to me? Finally, I was pushed forward. Suddenly I realized they were expecting me to do something, but what? A look of horror came over me, as I realized they really wanted me on my hands and knees. I also realized this was probably my one and only chance. I sucked in a deep breath and screamed, “S E C U R I T Y ! ! !” I knew there were security cameras in the parkade, and even if they weren’t on at this moment, the microphones should pick up my scream, and bring help.
Old 06-06-2013, 01:28 PM   #17
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The black man laughs and pushed her down. "Bitch that's not what you are supposed to say." He removes his belt and smacks your ass with it. He's not worried since he knows there are no microphones on the cameras.
"Maybe we should just shoot her up, I know you wanted her to suffer but it's not worth getting caught" you hear another one saying. "We pump her full of this stuff and then give her the codeword." Then you feel a moment of silence before feeling the black guys belt again. Your ass is smacked again and again, and you are so red and so sore that when I stick the needle in you, the pain covers it up. A familier sense of confusion and foggyness fills your mind.

"Now Bitch I forgot to give you the password, when ever you read or hear The Eyes Next Door are Watching you will be placed in a suggestive state until you hear the words The eyes are closed where you will allow the suggestions given to dictate you if you understand bark like the bitch you are."

There was something satisfying watching you crawl around on all fours barking like a dog. "Good now The Eyes Next Door are Watching you. You are too scared not to do as told, you will comply with every order without resistence, and because you don't want your employees seeing the hard ass tower that you are broken into a scared little girl you won't report this afterwords you will just go home, and for some reason when you think about it again you'll masturbate while reporting to The Eyes. The Eyes are closed." I watch you blinking in confusion before the belt strikes you one more time. "Now bitch are you going to do as your told?"
Old 06-06-2013, 07:18 PM   #18
Debra38D

The first sting from the belt took me totally by surprise. So much so, I jurmped and almost got free from whoever was holding me. Instinctively, I opened my mouth, “Okay, if you really want me to say those words.” I take a breath more to summon the nerve then anything else. “You’re a stupid bitch.” I look quickly from one man to another. “Feel better?” Almost as soon as I replied, I knew it wasn’t the thing to say. But I got a small chuckle from it. Even if I did keep it inside.

When I heard someone saying about shooting me up, I immediately thought they were about to give me illicit drugs. Fear washed over me, and I stood paralyzed. All I could imagine was myself hooked on cocaine, or heroine. My life forever changed. I would have to become some cheap whore walking the streets to make enough money to feed a bad habit. I somehow though the voices were somehow familiar, but I just couldn’t put a name on the voices. It was so frustrating.

The second time I felt the belt hurt just as much as the first time. The third time was lost in a fog that was quickly enveloping my mind. Again that familiar voice started talking only this time I didn’t try to figure out who it was. I really didn’t care. As I listened to the instructions being given me, I was becoming more and more excited. My breathing quickened. I started to shift from one foot to the other as a desire built in me. Especially as the voice mentioned, Eyes Next Door.

I had an odd compulsion for some reason to crawl on all fours and bark like a dog. A part of my brain told me that a successful, dignified, business woman, an executive didn’t do such things, but I simply couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t stop. I also wondered what Eyes Next Door might think if he saw me now. I barked and barked. The echo filling the parkade. I stopped next to one of the men and lifted my leg. Although nothing happened.

Later I realized someone was asking me a question. It took a second to recall exactly what had been asked. Then as I thought about my answer images filled my mind. Horrible, embarrassing, humiliating images of me being force to crawl naked around the office in front of everyone.
Images of me being gang raped in the washroom, of being treated like some cheap $2.00 whore. I gulped as fear took hold of me. How did this happen? Slowly I nodded my head in agreement.
Old 06-06-2013, 07:49 PM   #19
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The black man grabs you. "Try again bitch and if you don't get it right this time we'll take you for a little ride. This time you did as commanded and said exactly what you were supposed to instantly my cock hardened. Watching the all high and mighty bitch queen reduced to a cowering wreck was great.

"Well if you want our cocks so badly then pull then out and get them hard bitch." I told her. She sobbed a little bit but complied to our orders crawling over and fishing our cocks out of our pants. She gasped as they seemed to get bigger with each one she pulled out. We were all above average size as was and I could tell that she hadn't gotten much cock exposure, well I was going to fix that. "Get us hard cunt," my friend yelled as her she must of jumped when the black man (who normally was security started rubbing his cock head against her panties. Her worst fear was soon realized with the next sentance to pass his mouth.

"Holy shit this slut is wet," he said. We all laughed at the shameless whore and bent her over her car so we could all rub our cocks against her. Feeling her juices seeping through her underwear and observing that she was grinding against us was more than enough to keep us hard. "Ok bitch you have a choice, take off the blouse or we cut it off."
Old 06-07-2013, 08:30 AM   #20
Debra38D

I didn’t realize it at first, but I was shaking. Trembling with fear, and possibly a little revulsion. Fear that someone, anyone might see me handling these guys cocks. What would they say? If I didn’t obey, what would they do to me? I was also repulsed that it was more then just one guy. I had been with men before. Not many but still, Men I knew, men I liked. It’s not like I’m a virgin. But it was the fact there was more then one at a time, I would have to deal with. What would happen If I get pregnant? Who would be the father? The more I thought about it, the more scared I became.

I wish I knew what it was, but there was something deep inside me, in my mind driving me forward. I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t stop myself. I had to obey. Slowly I moved to the first man. I grabbed his pants and pulled the zipper down. I looked up at the man, licking my lips. I reached into his pants and I had to gasp at the size of the manhood in there. There was a small part of me that didn’t want to, but there was another more powerful part of my mind that was making me continue. I pulled the cock out. I again looked up at the man, as I gave it a few strokes with my hand. I even cupped the man’s balls and rolled them in my fingers a little. I then moved on to the second, and third man doing the same

I was sure I had been shot. My embarrassment was growing exponentially. I was certain I was about to die of embarrassment. I had been scared when I took the cocks out. I was terrified when I was bent over the hood of a car and I felt a cock rubbing over my panties. Especially in my most private of areas. Now I was all but paralyzed, now that the man had announce in a loud and clear voice that I was soaking wet. In my mind it was like taking a full page ad in the New York Times, or a two hour long prime time, network television special.

I was concentrating on listening, hoping no one would come into the parkade and see this. I really didn’t want to be the object of office gossip. I didn’t realize there were no more hands holding me down on the hood of the car. There were no more cocks pressed against my crotch. Slowly, reluctantly I tested the situation, and stood up. It was probably a mistake, but now it was already to late. Now I was given a choice. Not that it was really much of a choice. "Ok bitch, take off the blouse or we cut it off." I loked from one man to another, shaking my head no. At the same time my hands rose to undo first one button, and then a second. With tears in my eyes I slid my blouse from my shoulders. I stood there in my white lace covered, cotton bra.