Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-21-2013, 08:55 AM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A Cheerleaders Mistake (Rowanna, Raperles)

The end of a long season was at hand and for the first time in many years my team suffered only one defeat all season long. I'm the quarterback of the Suitland Rams, our school is on the seedier side of town, but this year we had reason to celebrate. We were about to play our cross town rivals, the Crossland Wildcats who finished the season undefeated. We play them for the state championship this Friday night. Due to our lone loss we have to travel to Crossland and play on their home field. Crossland is in the upscale part of town and is attended by rich, spoiled snobbish bitches and guys that think they're better than everyone else. But I'm confident we'll beat them on Friday night and claim our first ever state championship. We always look forward to playing Crossland because if nothing else their cheerleaders are hot and sexy. They don't mind flaunting their half naked bodies for the guys in their short little cheer skirts and halter top sweaters. It's gonna be fun to finally beat these stuck up rich kids and show them once and for all that they're no better than the rest of us. I wanna see those cheer bitches crying as we dismantle their precious Wildcats. Friday finally came and as the team got on the bus, me and Tom got in my car to follow them to the snazzy part of town. It was nearing 7pm when we kicked off and the game was underway..........
================================================== =======================

The first half was pretty uneventful and the score was still 0-0. Neither side giving an inch in the defensive struggle. But as the second half started we began to make huge mistakes. We fumbled the kickoff and they scored. Shortly after that I threw an interseption that was returned for yet another score and all of a sudden we were down 14-0. Their fans were screaming and yelling and it wasn't hard to hear their cheerleaders chant and make fun of our blunders. We were making a comeback and on a fourth down play, I threw a pass to Tom who was wide open but then all of a sudden he took his eyes off the ball to stare at a Wildcat cheerleader who yelled at him as he ran past and lifted her skirt to show him her thighs and cheer panties. The ball hit Tom in the head and fell incomplete. I was fuming and the whole cheer squad was doubled over in laughter, especially you who seemed to be the head cheerleader......

By the time we got the ball back we were down 21-0 and needed a huge comback. I went back to throw a long pass but had to scramble and was finally tackled at the sideline by three of their players and I slid right at your feet knocking you backwards and on your ass. Your short gold trimmed cheer skirt flew up on your long slender legs and I could clearly see your purple cheer panties underneath. I mumbled to you, "Sorry...", but you cut me off as you stood up and yelled at me, "You fucking asshole, what's your problem? Can you do anything right? You sure as shit can't play football....Just go back to the fucking ghetto you came from, fuck you, you bastard"!!!! I stood up, took off my helmet and saw the name Rowanna stencilled on your cheer sweater and I sneered at you, "Better watch out Rowanna or it's gonna be YOU that gets fucked". I ran back out on the field but our misfortunes continued. We dropped passes, fumbled, and threw interceptions, we pretty much fell all over ourselves. The jeers from you and the cheer squad went on as you all made fun of us, pointed fingers and laughed. Calling us losers, ghetto trash among other things. The insults were getting to my team, and the more you made fun of us the worse we played. By the time the game was over we had been defeated 37-0. I told Tom after the game, "Go back with the team on the bus, I wanna be alone tonight and think about what just happened". He knew from my angry mood not to argue with me. So I sat in my car in the parking lot at Crossland still pissed off and angry. When I hear this noise like girls laughing, I look up and see you and the Crossland High School Wildcats cheerleaders........

There were six of you and I watched as five girls piled into an SUV and sped off. Then I watched as you walked to your car all alone. The sun had set but I could see from the lights in the parking lot, you were still in uniform. Your puple pleated cheerleader skirt trimmed in gold and white at the waist and hem and showed off your gorgeous tanned legs. Your crop top cheer sweater with the name WILDCATS across your firm but supple looking teenage tits showed off your flat belly. As I watched you my cock began to stir and I decided to follow you to see where you lived. Toughts of your nasty mouth filled my brain as I followed you to an affluent section in town. The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to teach you a lesson or two. I slowed my car down as you pulled into the driveway of a nice two story house that almost looked like a mansion. Turning off my car lights, I watch you go up to the house where there are no lights on anywhere. It seems to me that there isn't anyone home, then watch you disappear through the front door. I sit there for a few minutes and then see an upstairs light come on and I assume that to be your bedroom. My cock is beginning to ache as I imagine pounding your sexy ass in your own bed. Ripping your cheerleader outfit to shreds while I teach you a lesson for being such a fucking bitch. Finally, after thinking about the sneers and jeers and insults from you, my dick gets the better of me as I step from my car and in the darkness of night make my way to your back door........

I quietly pry open your back door as I hear a dog barking in the distance. I walk inside your house as softly as I can because I'm still not sure that you really are all alone. I find my way to your kitchen by the light from the moon and see a big butcher knife laying on the counter. Next to the knife I see a handwritten note that reads, "Hi sweetheart..daddy and I had to go see grandma for a few days because she's not well. Be home in about a week. Be good and NO PARTIES. Love mom and dad". Smiling, I pick up the knife and make my way to the living room where all is quiet and it seems that you are in fact, home alone. I hear your voice coming from upstairs as I gently climb the stairs leading to your bedroom. Your door is slightly ajar and I peek inside to see you laying face down on your bed talking on the phone. You're still dressed in your cheerleader outfit and it sends my throbbing cock into a frenzy. I can see under your skirt and see your panties again. I hear you on the phone, "...and then that dick knocked me off my feet and I fell on my ass. I know that asshole looked under my skirt, the fucking pervert. God, people from that part of town sicken me". Little do you know that you're adding fuel to an already raging inferno. I get ready to come in your room to subdue you when you all of a sudden jump up from the bed and say, "I gotta go pee and then I have to call Sean and tell him how awesome he played tonight, beating those ciocksuckers from Suitland...Bye Tina, talk to ya tomorrow at the victory pool party"......

I watch as you go into the bathroom that's right there in your room and I walk in and stand next to the door with knife in hand awaiting your return. I hear you flush and then when you walk back into your bedroom, I throw a hand around your bare waist and clamp my other over your mouth. I pull you real close to me so you can feel my raging boner press into your ass and I whisper in your ear, "You keep your fucking mouth shut you pathetic bitch...you understand me"? You struggle and squirm in my vice like grip and I yell at you, "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME"? I press the cold steel blade of the butcher knife to your neck as you weakly nod your head up and down , "One peep outta you and I swear I'll cut you ear to ear". I grind my crotch into your ass and run my other hand over your bare belly, feeling you up. Then bark at you, "Hands behind your back", too afraid not to comply you do as you're told and I use a zip tie to tie your hands together behind your back. Then I spin you around to face me and ask you, "Remember me you foul mothed little bitch? It's the pervert that knocked you on your ass". Your blue eyes open as wide as saucers as I continue, "You so much as whimper I'll cut your vocal chords from your throat...got it"? Then backhand you as hard as I can SSMAAACKK across your face so hard that it spins you around and sends you to the floor. You grab the side of your face as I yank you back to your feet by your blond hair and send another backhand across your face that sends you flying backwards and onto your bed. Your purple cheer skirt hikes up on your legs to almost your waist as you try to scamper off the bed, but I grab one of your ankles and pull you back. I pick up the knife from the floor, hold it up for you to see as the moonlight glistens off the shiny steel blade. Then standing next to your bed, I take your hand and place it against my crotch so you can feel my stiff cock aching to get out and attack you. I yell at you, "This is what you're gonna get you fucking bitch, and if you fight me or do anything I don't like I'm gonna beat the shit outta you and then FUCK YOU ANYWAY". Then grab a fistful of your golden locks and yank your head up from the bed as I lean down and kiss you viciously on your sweet lips and bite into your quivering lips. You kick your legs and writhe on the bed as I break the kiss and tell you, "I told you baby, it was gonna be YOU that gets fucked"!!! I throw you back down on the bed and as I unzip my jeans I tell you, "I'm gonna make you my own personal whore", and you choke back screams and tears as you await your fate.........

Last edited by raperles; 02-21-2013 at 09:18 AM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #2
Rowanna

Rowanna has initial reputation

I nearly scream as you grab me as I leave the bathroom. You tell me not to make a noise, and I just manage to hold back the scream. I feel your boner press against my ass; I can already tell it's bigger than Sean's, my current boyfriend, or any of my past boyfriends'. When you press the blade to my throat, I loose practically all my I stinct to fight back, my self-preservation instinct kicking in instead. I follow your orders, knowing that doing anything else would make you anger. And angering a person with a knife is never a good idea; especially when they were already gone crazy, like this guy here...

You spin me around, and for the first time, I get a look at you. My eyes widen. It's YOU! The guy who knocked me over at the football game! Before my train of thought can get any further, you smack me, sending me flying, and then again, and this time I land on the bed. I try to get off the bed, figuring I stand a better chance if I'm not on the bed. But you pull me back, and hold up the knife, and i decide trying to get away probably isn't in my best interest right now.

You place my hand over your raging cock, and, even though there's still your jeans and boxers between my hand and your cock, I feel like I'm going to throw up. It's defineatly huge. I can feel it through your clothes. I jump a little when you yell at me, startled. I squeeze my eyes shut as you yank me up by my hair, and clench my jaw involuntarily when you kiss me, squirming in panic.

Screams stick in my throat, and tears well in my eyes, as i watch, horrified, as you unzip your pants. People had warned me that my trash talk would get me in trouble one day, but I didn't listen to them, didn't believe them. Now I was going to pay the price for my stupidity.

Last edited by Rowanna; 03-13-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: crappy writing.
Rowanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I undo my belt then unzip my jeans as I take them off me and look at you crying while laying on the bed. Too afraid to move as you watch me strip off my shirt and then pull off my shorts and my eight inch rock hard and erect cock springs out like a snake ready to strike. You turn your head away whimpering as I stroke my massive erection and stare at your sexy body. "Oh hell ya baby, I'm gonna enjoy teaching you the lessons a mouthy little cunt like you needs to learn". You let out a scream when you feel me climb on the bed with you, and I spin your head to face me then slap you so hard across your face that it splits your lower lip. "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch, scream again you little slut and I'll really make it hurt". Reaching to the floor beside your bed, I grab my shorts, ball them up and stuff them in your mouth. "That'll shut your pathetic mouth bitch....Spit 'em out and I'll bust all your fucking teeth"!! I straddle your young body with a knee on either side of you as the stench from my shorts, the putrid smell of sweat mixed with the smell of urine nauseates you and makes you gag and convulse.....

I begin to maul and knead your tits through your cheerleader sweater and squeeze them both. Molding them while my stiff boner rests on your naked belly. You can feel the heat eminating from it as it rubs against your stomach and throbs. Grabbing the bottom of your cheer sweater, I yank it up over your breasts and bunch it up under your chin at your neck. You writhe and squirm, turning from side to side as best you can under my weight on top of you as I smile and look at the delicious cleavage your sports bra shows. I take the knife and slip the cold steel between your bra cups then pull upwards and slice the flimsy thing in half. Your naked globes bounce free from their confines, bounce and jiggle about as I bend over and take one of your stiff nipples into my hungry mouth. Sucking and biting into it while you thrash around under me and "Mmmmpppfff" into your gag.....

Sucking on one of your naked tits while squeezing the other, digging my hands in and clawing at your soft smooth pliable tit flesh. You kick your legs all around behind me while I feast on your titties and my cock gets even harder and longer while your nipples get stone stiff. Bathing and licking your breasts with my tongue and biting hard with my teeth into their soft flesh, I leave bite marks on both your quivering mounds. Throwing your head from side to side and your long blond hair flying and swirling around your head as you do, I open my mouth as wide as I can and suck your tits one at a time into it. Both your breasts glisten from my spit and saliva as I gnaw on them, "Oh fuck sugar tits you taste as sweet as honey"!!! Still kicking and squirming as I reach down and lift your short cheer skirt up over your thighs and bunch it around your waist.......

Looking up and into your terrified face, the look of fear in your clear blue eyes is a sight to behold and spurs me on. "If you're a virgin bitch, you won't be for much longer"!! I lower myself on your shaking body as I lick and kiss your smooth flat belly. Reaming out your cute little belly button with my thick tongue. The stubble of my unshaved face scratches your soft smooth skin as my face rests on your lower belly and my hands begin to feel up your lean athletic cheerleader legs. Up and down and all around I molest your sexy legs and thighs. Then lick your warm smooth belly just above the waist band of your hiked up cheerleader skiirt and my hands slide slowly up both sides of your thrashing legs and grab your tiny panties. I begin to slide them off you down to your knees while you howl and scream bloody murder into your gag. Thrashing and kicking your legs violently leaves your cheer panties dangling around your left ankle as I throw your legs apart as wide as they'll go then spit in my hand and lube up my raging cock as I position the head at your entrance.......

Looking up at you while your breasts shake and jiggle as you bounce up and down on the bed and twist and turn your body. I begin to enter you and feel some resistance and smile. "I'm gonna LOVE popping your cherry you fucking bitch....you asked for this you pathetic foul mouthed slut"!! I lunge forward and you let out a blood curdling howl of pain and anguish into the gag that's stuffed in your mouth as I bust your hymen and slam into you full force. I feel the walls of your tight twat squeeze around my thick cock as it impales you and I feel a small trickle of your warm blood as it runs down past my balls. I start fucking you while you clench your baby blues shut tight and bite hard into your split lower lip. "God damn you are one tight little bitch". I yell at you while I begin to drill you harder and deeper. I feel the muscles of your tight pussy contract around my cock and milk it as I begin to piston fuck you like a beast. Slamming my cock in and outta you with a frenzy while your helpless body bounces up and down under me with every thrust......

I lay down on top of you and your perky firm breasts are squashed against my hairy chest and your nipples get harder as they're teased while my hairy chest slides up and down against them. I lay my head next to yours as I buck my hips up and down and fuck you relentlessly. Your long blond hair smells so good, like summer flowers and I inhale the scent as I whisper in your ear between gasps, "I'm gonna fuck all your holes tonight before I take you from this fucking place. That pretty little ass of yours is next princess". Then drill you hard as my cock explores the very depths of your once virgin pussy. The mattress begins to squeak and the headboard bangs against the wall to my furious rhythm. Our bellies slap together, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap as the prickly hair at the base of my crotch scrathes the soft smooth sensitive skin of your outer lips. I jackhammer into you and then scream, "Wrap your legs around me bitch". When you don't comply, I slap you hard across the face and yell."DO IT BITCH, WRAP 'EM AROUND ME"!!! Then feel your legs come around me while your cries and sobs fill the air. I feel you lock your ankles behind my back.....

You cry profusely as I lick the right side of your face with my wet thick tongue. The feel of your smooth legs rubbing against the sides of my body as I fuck you sends shivers down my spine and about sends me over the edge. I can feel that I'm getting close, a churning deep in my balls tells me that I'm about to unload inside you. A few more vicious thrusts into your tight cunt sends you deeper into the mattress that you lay on and then I withdraw from your wet pussy with a slick POP. My wet cock rests on your belly throbbing and twitching as though it had a life of its own as I bark at you, "ROLL OVER BITCH"!! Grabbing your waist with both hands I flip you over on your belly and my aching cock is in a hurry to be buried back inside your warm sexy body as I slap your asscheeks repeatedly and watch as they jiggle like bowls of Jell O then spread your cheeks apart and you wiggle, squirm and writhe under me........

Last edited by raperles; 03-15-2013 at 05:58 AM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 11:18 PM   #4
Rowanna

Rowanna has initial reputation

(So sorry raperles, I've been so busy lately, I just havent had the time to get on and respond to this, and I probably won't be able to for a while. So, I've decided I'm going to leave this rp. I just don't have time to write the long posts. This was so much fun while it lasted. Shame I can't make time for the long posts anymore. Maybe if you ever get in the mood for short response rp, than we can try again see ya around <3)
Rowanna is offline   Reply With Quote