Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2006, 08:42 PM   #21
Not_so_innocent

Not_so_innocent has initial reputation

Tears stream down my cheeks as you force your cock into my mouth. At the mention of teeth, i am careful to keep them out of the way as i seal my lips around you. I am sobbing quietly against your cock, unsure what to do as i've never actually given a blow job before, but i try my hardest, your threat enough to motivate me.
Not_so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:09 PM   #22
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wrap my finger in your hair so that I have total control of your head. I am able to move it back and forward with ease as my cock throbs surrounded by your quivering lips. I feel drops of precum starting to ooze out my tip; I know that it won't be long before I explode. My cock grows slippery as your saliva coats it.

I stiffen my back and jerk your head close as I erupt deep in your mouth. My fluids trying to drown you as they flood your small mouth.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 09:14 PM   #23
Not_so_innocent

Tears continue to stream down my face, my hands rising to brace agianst your thighs in an attempt to slow your thrusts as you push roughly into me, pulling my head sharply toward you at the same time. Eyes widen as i feel you seed hit the back of my throat, coughing and choking as your fluid fills my mouth, having no option but to swallow or drown. Coughing and spluttering, your cum running out of the corners of my mouth as i try my best to remain breathing, forcing down mouthfuls of cum.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"That's a good girl; swallow my seed. See becoming a slut isn't that hard. The rest will be a lot easier." I tell you as I pull my cock out and watch you struggle to rid your mouth and throat of my spunk.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:23 PM   #25
Not_so_innocent

Without your cock in my mouth, i can breath easier - not forced to swallow what is left i spit it out, tears sliding down my cheeks as i wipe my mouth, my sobs renewing. "p-please let me go now..." i whimper, looking up at you as i remain on my knees.
Old 08-26-2006, 12:16 PM   #26
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Honey, let you go: not a chance. This party is just beginning. Now stand up and get against the wall over there. I want to see what you have got hidden away. Get over there and take your clothes off. You better take them off or I will use the bottle to cut them off. I don't think you want to risk the jagged edge cutting your clothes off; do you?"
Old 08-26-2006, 02:50 PM   #27
Not_so_innocent

I look up at you pleadingly "please.." i whisper quietly, rising to my feet shakily and moving over to the wall, terrified of what you are going to do to me if i disobey. Standing against the wall, lifting my trembling hands to the hem of my halter-top and lift it slowly up over my head, revealing my bra encased breasts. "please..." i try again, hoping you will spare me.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:39 PM   #28
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Shut up and get your clothes off. You don't think that I know why sluts like you go to the seedy ass club. You go to find a guy to fuck you; well I am the guy that is going to bang your brains out."

I wave the broken end of the bottle very close to your heaving breasts as I nod my head for you to get busy. "Everything and be quick about it." I demand
Old 08-28-2006, 07:19 AM   #29
Not_so_innocent

Tears were rolling down my face again as i shake my head "no, i'm not like that....i was with my friends" i plead, defending my character as best i could. Eyes widened a little at the wave of the bottle, but i stood my ground, shaking my head again "no. Please just take my money and let me go...i won't tell anyone."
Old 08-28-2006, 10:46 AM   #30
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I move the bottle so close that it starts slicing through your top. The jagged edge nicking you skin in the process. A spot of blood appears "If you don't want more of that to happen, you had better get to stripping." I threaten.

I get ready to make another swipe with the sharp glass.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #31
Not_so_innocent

I let out a small cry as i felt the glass nick my skin, looking up at you with terror. Not wishing to be hurt anymore, i unzipped the miniskirt and slipped it from my legs, bending over to pull them clear of my boots, which gave you a nice view of my tits. Straightening again, i look up at you pleadingly, reaching back to unclasp my bra, which i let fall away. I was trembling visibly, from cold and fear, my nipples hardened to tight sensitive buds.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:37 AM   #32
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Well it looks like those nipples are getting the idea." I taunt as I glare down at the erect buds. I work my fingers across them; watching them spring forward after I bend them to the side. I watch as the short skirts falls lower revealing your panties. I know that soon you will be mine for the taking. I lick my lips in anticipation. My dick starting to become erect once more; it brushes against your hands as you lower your skirt.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:40 AM   #33
Not_so_innocent

((you can have the train one too if you want it!))

I shudder as i feel your hands brush against my nipples, closing my eyes and turning her head away. My trembling hands have fallen to the waist band of my panties, hesitating, not wishing to remove the piece of fabric that protected me from his assailing cock. "please?" i tried again
Old 08-28-2006, 11:52 AM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"I am getting tired of your pleading shit." I yell as I grab the waist band of your panties and rip them complely off in a single yank. You jerk forward against my cock as the panties rip away.

My hand jabs between your thighs; my finger prying your soft lips apart while mt thumb brushes lightly across your clit. "Time for some excitement" I growl in your face, my whiskey coverd breath engulfing you.

My fingers work deeper between your lips until finally they are begining to actually penetrate you. I push my body harder against you, forcing you tight to the wall before sliding you into the corner. You are trapped, surrounded by the rough concrete walls with me directly in front.

It is evident that I am determined to have my way. My demeanor is turning rougher and more violent.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:18 PM   #35
Not_so_innocent

I cower against the wall as you grip my panties and tear them from my trembling body. I feel my body brush against you's, eyes widening a little as i feel your hard cock brush against me. A soft whimper escapes me as you hand moves between my legs, my slender hands wrapping around your wrist, trying to pull your hand away. I jump, letting out a small sound of fear as your thumb brushes against my clit.

You are so close, my body is trembling against yours as you push me tightly against the wall. I squirm, rising to my tiptoes in an attempt to escape your probbing fingers, feeling them work their way inside me. "Noo...please.." i whisper, feeling myself pushed into the corner, trapped. "please, don't do this..." i whisper, well aware what is to come.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:45 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I step even closer; lowering my head. My mouth covers your erect nipple as I position my cock at your entrance. I push forward and my dick starts penetrating inside your tender folds. I am taller than you so even on tiptoes you are vulernable to my forceful moves.

My cock slips deeper as I shift my mouth to your other nipple. I suck and nip gently as I push even deeper..
Old 08-28-2006, 05:08 PM   #37
Not_so_innocent

"god, please don't" i whisper, feeling your head lower to my nipple, whimpering as i press against the cold wall, my hands trying to push you away. I feel your cock against my entrance, squirming and struggling, trying to slip past you, but it's no use and i feel your cock entering my pussy "stop, please stop!" my hands brace against your chest, lashing out and trying to get free of you. I gasp and shudder, feeling you push deeper into me, tears running down my face as you force your cock into my pussy.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:37 PM   #38
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I push in more; my mouth sucking harder on your nipple as I clank the broken bottle on the wall as a reminder if you resist. My cock slides in more going deeper and deeper. I am not moving in and out; just pushing deeper as your stretch higher trying to escape.

I move my head up to whisper in your ear "Relax, there is no escape. Just relax and I'll be gentle; resist and you'll force me to be rougher. Now just lower yourself down and be a good girl." My whisky covered breath engulfing your head.