Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-06-2015, 11:33 PM   #1
Rape Fantasist

Rape Fantasist has initial reputation
Default Female victim wanted for e-mail RP...

Hi there,

I'm looking for a female victim for RP.
I prefer to RP via e-mail.

E-mail: LairdDaveR@gmail.com

Send me an email if you’re interested.

I'm looking to run a long and detailed roleplay, so I'm looking for an ideal female victim. If you are interested, here are a few elements which I normally (but some not essentially) like to have included in a roleplay.

- It needs to be realistic (essential)
- We only control our own characters' actions (essential)
- it is written in the 1st person, as though you and I are the two key characters (preferred)
- I like younger (but not underage) shy innocent girls - the nerdy/geeky 'never been kissed' type
- It needs to be extremely detailed (essential)
- There is a degree of humiliation involved (clearly preferred. I want to know what your feeling, as much as what is happening physically.)
- I like a reasonable buildup before the start of the 'main event'
- I would really like to run a scene whereby there are people really close by, who are unaware of what is happening (such as a side room at a busy house party, toilet cubicle on a plane/train, tent at a music festival, etc.). I like the idea of a certain level of danger that someone could possibly find us, but even more so the idea of the victim knowing help is so close by, but they're unable to raise the alarm for whatever reason. (Kind of essential, if at all possible)

I have a few different ideas, but feel free to suggest your own:

- You're a young petite brand new rookie cop separated from her partner, raped by an ex-con, (me) with her equipment being used against her.

- You're the shy daughter of a guy who gave evidence in court against my gang member. He got 15 years in jail, so I come round with two fellow gang members, beat up your dad, then rape you repeatedly while your dad is forced to watch.

- I'm your local team sports coach. You are the last to leave training one evening, at which time I trap you in the changing/locker room and force myself on you.

- Guy (me) works at a Soup Kitchen which is part of the food bank.
Noticing a new face that he takes rather immediate interest in. Find out she
(You) is down on her luck and without a proper home, he offers her a place to crash till she can back on her feet. (This scenario has been redesigned a couple times for different age limits. But basically either a College/University Drop out, or a High school age girl who choose to run away from home.)

- A Driving instructor has always enjoyed watching just how flustered and nervous some of his female students get as they are learning how to drive. Yet one of his students is beyond words bad, yet also refuses to just give up. He knows he has to do something to give the girl more motivation to learn how to drive, or at least give him motivation to have this girl as a student for yet another lesson. (Ages 16+)

(Kind of my favourite, at least for now)
- An American humanitarian (about 20-25 years old) travels to an underdeveloped country to try to improve the situations of people who are being oppressed. Unfortunately for her, she catches the eye of the area's dictator. The dictator has her picked up by the police, on false criminal charges, and she is brought to him. He doesn't like what she's trying to do in his country, but he also wants sex from her, so he makes her an offer. The offer is that if she spends the week as his plaything he'll let her leave for home with no repercussions, if not then she'll spend the rest of her life as his sex slave.
Plot Line A:
She says yes and spends the next week being ravished before being put on a plane heading back to the states.
Plot Line B:
She says no and the dictator subjects her to the most depraved sex acts imaginable. Eventually he's overthrown (maybe a year later) and what happens after that can be discussed.
Rape Fantasist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:41 PM   #2
shanika

shanika Level 1 (100+)shanika Level 1 (100+)

im interested in ur roleplaya
but i also like gang rape
my yahoo shanikasamsara@yahoo
shanika is offline   Reply With Quote