Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2013, 02:52 AM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default Looking for young submissive women.

I haven't been on here in quite a while. If anyone wants any sort of reference as to how I write or the sort of scenarios that interest me, the following story should give you some idea: -

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....light=soulless

I've read a few of the threads below from some female members that interest me. One young lady states she isn't really into blackmail scenarios so I just wanted to say I'm flexible on that one. I find the concept of making a woman give up her cunt through fear as much as pain very erotic but at the end of the day whether willingly or not, she is only going to get held down and impaled. I'm not leaving until I have emptied my balls inside her ... so it really makes no difference!

I have lived in Hong Kong for many years and have quite a soft spot (well a hard one actually) for submissive little Asian girls. That said I've been here so long that I now find western girls to be exotic. So either way if you can supply the goods both on paper and on your back, rest assured you will get my full attention.

Petite, slim, sexually inexperienced and preferably young is pretty much the perfect blueprint for getting fucked so hard you can't stand whether in roleplay or real life. Being submissive is a bonus but like I said if you are feisty and like to resist you still get fucked and reduced to a quivering wreck, semen dripping from your abused little cunt. Your choice!

I can write, and write well. Besides fucking young women extremely hard it is one of the few passions and talents that I possess. If I ever met one of you poor little things for real you can be absolutely certain that you would get absolutely no say in how I used your body to satisfy myself. However writing is creative and I like to see you little flowers bloom in more ways than one so if you have a preference for scenarios, dialogues, characters, lengths of replies, mode of response (IM, email) etc then say so.

If you have an email or IM where you want to be contacted post it or send it to me at soulless91@yahoo.com. Reply here to let me know if you have emailed me and tell me something to perk my interest.
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:42 AM   #2
unwillingsatin

unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)unwillingsatin Level 7 (700+)

I write well. I like force. I'm emailing you. I'm open to scenes and settings. I can be very creative. *wiggles fingers*
unwillingsatin is offline   Reply With Quote