Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-18-2019, 11:10 AM   #1
sadohedonist

sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sadohedonist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Your Pain Will be Unimagineable

It was late enough that the streets were empty and most of these quiet suburban homes were dark. backing into the driveway and looking over my shoulder I see movement in the window. looks like she’s still awake. I stroke the key mr. Waters gave me to his former home as i get out and shiver in anticipation. I expected her in bed but this will be more exciting.
silently fitting the key in the lock and easing the door open, I watch her retreating back heading for the kitchen. she doesn’t notice me.
striding quickly I take the knife from my coat as i approach, distracted with admiring her backside sway as she obliviously hums to herself.
I catch her ponytail as we collide and twine it around my hand, pressing the blade to her throat so she can feel the cold of it as i tip her head back. “be still, don’t scream. I won’t ask again. I will cut your pretty throat open if you don’t listen.”

she can feel my arousal against her at the idea of ending her, as i am pressed flush to her back.

she gasps and closes her eyes tightly as she feels the knife against her “Por favor, no.” she begs quietly, trying not to shake, to scared to speak at a normal volume. "que deseas?“

i release her hair and trail my fingers down her neck and shoulders. he didn’t tell me she was so young, or that she spoke Spanish? "Shh. you’re in some trouble mrs. Waters.” i smooth my hand over her arm and grasp it roughly,

“Senora Waters?” she cries out lowly, biting her lip

steering her further into the room, keeping the knife in place until i push her into the counter, where i set it down and quickly take her other arm in my free hand, holding them together while i keep her body still with mine. “It’s a shame. Such a beautiful young thing. with such a sexy ass.”

“no. Yo no soy…ah”

she trails off as I grind myself into her, transferring both her wrists to one hand and taking out a cable tie, securing them. “what a waste. but I think I can get some use out of you first.”

She is still a moment before letting out a soft sobbing sound and lightly pushing her ass back against my erection

I’m momentarily distracted by the feel of her pushing into me and don’t consider what she might have been saying. I have to close my eyes and step back to regain my composure. I don’t imagine she was doing it on purpose. “you don’t speak English do you? This asshole doesn’t think that was something I need to know?” I turn her around. With her hands bound I am free to look her over. “you have no idea then. I think it’ll be pretty obvious soon.” I smile to myself and take her hair down, running it through my fingers. “this isn’t just about rape honey. When I’m done using every one of your holes I’m going to end you. I promised I would dispose of you completely.” I trail my fingertips down her jawline and over her lips, pressing until I part them and delve my fingers inside. “ If you could understand any of this you’d be screaming right now. And you’d smell so afraid.”

she looks up at me, tilting her head, shivering from feeling my fingers roam over her face and into her mouth but looking determined. “drr mmd?” she moves her tongue around my fingers, tacing along them while she inclines her eyebrow slightly.

My eyes widen fractionally. “you’re doing that on purpose aren’t you? Such a thirsty little slut.. puta. I don’t know why he wouldn’t want to keep you.” I extract my fingers with deliberate slowness, letting them trail your saliva down her face.
her eyes widen fractionally but she nods.

“you’ll get to show me what a good fuck doll you can be very soon. Just not here. Wouldn’t want to be interrupted. I’m going to take my time with you.” I bend a bit and push her skirt up, pulling her panties over her hips, watching her to see if she will resist.“ I’m still going to carve you up.” balling her undergarments in my hands, I lean back in, tracing the line of her throat with my lips.“ not until you’re so full of my seed that it’s leaking out of all your holes like a proper cum dump though.”

she exhales and leans in to my movements, feigning compliance

I smile against her skin and cradle the back of her head, pressing her panties to her mouth. “open. Can’t have you making any noise until we’re where no one can hear. Then you’re going to scream for me”

She opens her eyes again as she feels me push her panties against her lips, looking back up to me before opening her mouth, allowing me to stuff them in.
Lifting my head I pull my hand back after packing her compliant mouth full, taking a roll of duct tape from my coat and peeling it back.

“you are making this so easy. I don’t expect that to last.” pressing it to her lips I wrap it around the back of her head, pinning her body with mine until I have gone around several times and tear it off. “there. Now I don’t have to trust you. Just in case you change your mind about how much you want to be my cock sleeve.”

Bending a bit I get my arm around her thighs and lift her onto my shoulder. “come now, puta. Let’s go somewhere private.” I playfully slap her ass as I make my way outside.

As we pass the doorway she starts wiggling, trying to get out of your grasp, realizing I am not going to just let her go. her kicking, and screaming get more insistent, desperate to get me to put her down, but she doesn’t get anywhere. I have her to securely bound and she can only make a frightened whimpeting noise around how i have gagged her.

I open the drivers side door and unceremoniously throw her feet first onto the passengers seat so she is laying over the center column.
Getting in, I gather the hair at the back of her head and yank sharply to get her attention as I lay her head on my thigh and start the car.

“I know you don’t understand me but listen. You’ll understand this.”
I wrap my fingers around her throat and squeeze, staring down at her. “this can end a lot sooner. Your life belongs to me now. No noise..” I let go and touch her covered mouth with two fingers to illustrate. "or you’re done.“ I put my hand around her throat again and squeeze until no air can get through, holding her like that. "understood? Si?” after a moment I release and back out of the driveway, laying my free hand beside her face I push it into my leg until the ridge of my erection brushes her through my pants. “get used to that cock while I drive, puta. Show me how much you want to please me”

She looks up at me with fear in her eyes, nodding slowly, understanding enough. She watches my face carefully as I look away from her to the road, before rubbing her face lightly against my erection. “Mmgh” she moans quietly against the panties and the tape. she brushes against my erection again this time just a little bit harder, keeping her eyes on me to watch my reaction making sure she is doing what will make me pleased with her.

“mm that’s a good little slut. You can learn. It’s going to be such a shame to end you. And yet I can’t wait to watch the life leave your eyes”
Thinking about how I’m going to butcher her drives me to lose myself with desire and press her face down hard into me, bucking against it.
I don’t realize from her struggling that I covered her nose until it stops and I realize she has lost consciousness. Quickly lifting her up and turning her head, I make sure she is breathing. “oops. Still alive though. For now. Mightve done some damage but what does a cum recepticle and meat need with brains anyway.”

When she comes to again I’m unpacking herr mouth and peeling the tape back. “awake? No matter. You’ll find no one can hear you from here anyway. Scream all you like. Im eager to see everything that mouth can do.”

I pull her to her feet and she can feel a rope constrict around her throat. I’ve tied a slipknot into it to use as a leash so she can’t pull away. As I pull her along stumbling behind me, much to fast to keep up well, she can see we are at an abandoned farmhouse. The smell is overpowering but hard to place. She keeps her eyes on her feet, not looking up.

I slow as I walk her past a dry fire pit. There’s a large wooden spit over it driven through a torso with the limbs and head severed off. Looking around, she can see long wooden stakes in the ground all over and indescribable stains in the grass leading up to the doors. I make sure she sees them. I’m impatient to see real fear in her

finally looking up, she takes everything in, shaking her head “No, no, por favor, no” she cries out, pulling away, heedless of the rope around her. she coughs and tries to scream as it tightens around her.

I pull her close with the rope, turning my hand to take the slack until I can pull it tight to stop the screaming. “finally. Your fear is sweetest flavor” I backhand her hard enough that she loses her footing and I have to pull her to her knees so she doesn’t choke out. “no more fucking screaming though” I hit her again so her head snaps to the side. And again. “be silent. I cant listen to any more of that fucking noise” her lips are swollen and cracked and her face is bruising. I have to have her soon.

she cries out in pain, struggling to catch her breath, keeping ehr eyes closed as she tries to regain her vision

I take out my knife again and slip it under her collar, cutting her shirt in half and letting it drop. I can’t slow down enough to wait and see if she’ll comply. I just push her on her back and start pulling her skirt off

She looks up at me, panicked, crying, and feeling the blood drip from her lip from where I hit her, she shakes her head repeatedly trying to force her legs to close, repeating “no” over and over again, begging me to stop.

I laugh softly and climb over her, leaning back with my knees on either side. “that’s cute. You think you can convince me to stop.” I trail the knife down her shoulder and between her breasts. With my free hand I take the peak of her right breast between my fingers and pull until her skin strains before releasing and striking the surface. One than the other over and over.

“ you’re going to give your hole to me, puta.” I trail the knife between her thighs. “or I’m cutting a new one.”

Bringing the knife back up I trace the point under her ribs, pressing down and splitting the skin just enough as I draw a line along her abdomen, bracing with the hand that was striking her to bend down over my work and part my lips on her wound, pressing my tongue down hard, tearing it open more and letting her blood run over my face as I work my way up, pinning her under me while I hesitate on her breast long enough to take the skin there into my mouth and bite down into it savagely.

She groans loudly and tries to pull away from the grip my mouth has on her, causing more pain until she stills from the intensity of it, crying softly in defeat, shaking her head and finally spreading her legs open enough for me to get between them.

I lift my head at the feel of her legs shifting. “all the trouble you gave me..” i pull her legs around me, easing my pants over my hips to pull my member free. “now you want this inside you?” I strike her thigh. Then the other as I speak. “now you’re ready. Now you want me to put my cock inside your little hole.” I strike her thighs, her breasts, her face. Over and over while I press myself to her opening and stroke myself inside her with my other hand. “now I want to put something else inside you.” withdrawing myself I hold up the knife for a moment. “you’ll wish it was as gentle as this, dear one.”

Getting to my feet I pull her with me by her hair, letting the noose hang loosened around her neck while I drag her to the back of the barn. Most everything looks ancient and filthy. Except a pristine inclined bench that actually looks comfortable. I push her face down on it and hold her still while she can feel me behind her securing her ankles to the legs of the bench. They hold her wide open and before she can turn her head I wrap the rope around the headrest, holding her still looking forward.

I walk away and she can hear something that sounds like a forklift behind her. She feels something teasing at her anus before I come around in front of her. “we’re going to play a game, puta. Pity you won’t quite know what it is since you won’t understand me.” I’m spreading what feels like warm oil and lotion over her back, her shoulders, her arms, her thighs, taking special care to linger on her heat, delving inside, then her anus, driving my fingers inside it roughly, applying the lotion richly.

“ now you’re going to show me what those sexy fucking lips and tongue can do and fulfill what you teased.” I pinch her nose until her lips part and force myself inside “and when I finish inside you, the real fun begins.” I have a remote in my hand that I’m holding at my side

She gags a little at the feel of me forcing my way inside her mouth, resting her lips around my cock as I thrust inside. her eyes drift over to the remote before snapping up to meet mine with curious fear.

I pull my hips back and slide myself almost out of her mouth before easing back in, teasing myself on her, trying to see if she’ll do the work.
I see her glancing down at my hand. “this?” I hold it up. “this is how you’re going to end, my sweet fuck doll.” I can’t resist turning the dial just a bit, to show her what is coming. I want to see her imagine it.

There is a whirring behind her and a smooth, cold beam works its way just a bit inside her anus, straining against the walls before stopping. At this intrusion I thrust into her faster, more insistently, forcing it all the way down and holding her head still on it

she starts panicking again, trying to move away from it knowing it’s no use but still needing to try. she gags again as I am thrusting faster, wiggling her tongue a little against me as I stay in her mouth. feeling the tip at the back of her throat, she tightens on it a bit before releasing.

“mm..” I draw back a bit, groaning. “such a good little cock sleeve. Your mouth feels so good around me. I can’t wait to split you open and smell your flesh burning.” stroking myself on her mouth, I can’t resist turning the dial more. Wondering to late if it’s to far. “ughh.. I’m so close. And then you’re going to die, my love.”

She groans loudly against my cock which just causes vibration against it, as the beam pushes itself deeper inside her anus. she tightens her fists behind her back as more tears are released from her eyes, trying to cope with the pain.
My fingers dig in hard, twisting her hair around them as I relentlessly thrust into her face. The vibration and seeing her cry so hard drives me over the edge and I hold her still as I sink all the way down, pumping my hot seed into her throat. “mm.. Drink it down. All of it. Like a good cum dump.”

Extracting myself from her with an audible wet popping noise, I watch my cum leak out of her mouth while I kneel down, stroking her hair and touch my lips to her brow. “goodbye, puta. You did so well.”

She swallows all of my cum, licking her lips, making sure she gets it all. her eyes move to the remote as I lean back out of the way and turn the dial all the way up. watching, waiting to see if she clings to life just a bit longer.
She shrieks and spasms violently until the beam erupts from her mouth and silences her again.

I stand to bend over her, pushing the device with me outside as I slap her a couple times. “still with me, meat? This is the best part. I was hoping your suffering wasn’t over yet.” I stop just outside and walk away, coming back with an arm load of wood from the other pit which I start arranging under her. “time to roast my sexy little pig. I’m spent from using your mouth and now I’m starving. I hope you’re still in there. The feeling of burning alive is like nothing else.” I laugh softly and take out my lighter. Getting the flames going and blowing on them to spread them as quickly as I can

her eyes are getting heavy, but she comes to in order to cry out against the metal as she feels the heat of the flames reaching her skin.

I get up from stoking the flames to turn the spit, watching her hair burn off and her skin blister and burn. My nostrils flare at the smell and I sit down and watch impatiently as she struggles and tries to scream soundlessly

She tries to move away from the flames and the heat, needing some kind of relief as i turn her and the rest of her skin begins to burn and blister. Her body can take no more and finally gives in, embracing the intense pain as the light leaves her eyes.
sadohedonist is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cannibalism, degredation, dolcett, rape, snuff