Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-06-2007, 05:52 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The loss of lucidity

Do you have the ability to remain lucid throughout a whole fantasy ?

The more I picture my fantasy of been raped by women, the more I notice a tendency of trying to analyze where my pleasure comes from. When the happiness gets over a certain degree, I loose focus and I get under control.

I think I'm getting closer to my goal of understanding where this old rape fantasy comes from. It derives from a premature falling in love for women style and not having the possibility of tasting it as a kid. This is where my fantasy of being invited for diner and being drugged and wake up tied to a woman bed comes from. The surprise feeling of being drugged by a woman is a substitute to my early lust of women touch. Being drugged sounds sweet to my mind and I live it like a delicate touch of subtle feminine love which fills up my frustration. It's like 'hey baby, this is a surprise, you missed us, but we've always been watching over you, and this night will last forever'

Women, I'll have no cease before I find the ability to say how much I love you.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 10:01 AM   #2
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Does it really matter where it came from? Some of us just think our own way. I had my first fantasy at 4yo (from a cartoon, cannibals tied up a woman). I didn't understand what I was feeling, but did have the first woody I remember. This has to be genetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post

When the happiness gets over a certain degree, I loose focus and I get under control.
Sounds like you're describing subspace. Congratulations, enjoy it! Can you get there strictly on the fantasy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Women, I'll have no cease before I find the ability to say how much I love you.
I'll second that!
Old 12-08-2007, 03:57 AM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
This has to be genetic.
Maybe

Quote:
Sounds like you're describing subspace. Congratulations, enjoy it! Can you get there strictly on the fantasy?
Subspace ? I'm sorry I can't find that word nowhere.
Old 12-08-2007, 07:32 AM   #4
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

Difficult to describe, but I'll try. You'll probably get almost as many definitions as there are people who've been there. Anyone with a better description, I'd appreciate an assist.

I'll describe it as an almost hypnotic state of pleasure, usually associated with being submissive. It's when the pleasure so overwhelms that you lose yourself.

Other descriptions:
The best way I know how to describe it is that it is like a spiritually transcendent state of complete and overwhelming bliss, the aftereffects of which can last for hours and even days. I have heard it referred to as "a spiritual high." While this is happening, the submissive/bottom is often said to be flying. It is similar to, but exponentially more intense and powerful than, what is often called "runner’s high." -- Some place that calls itself a bdsm dictionary

Or more descriptions at http://www.bondage-guide.net/post/sub-space.html.
Old 12-08-2007, 12:27 PM   #5
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhy View Post
Difficult to describe, but I'll try. You'll probably get almost as many definitions as there are people who've been there. Anyone with a better description, I'd appreciate an assist.

I'll describe it as an almost hypnotic state of pleasure, usually associated with being submissive. It's when the pleasure so overwhelms that you lose yourself.

Other descriptions:
The best way I know how to describe it is that it is like a spiritually transcendent state of complete and overwhelming bliss, the aftereffects of which can last for hours and even days. I have heard it referred to as "a spiritual high." While this is happening, the submissive/bottom is often said to be flying. It is similar to, but exponentially more intense and powerful than, what is often called "runner’s high." -- Some place that calls itself a bdsm dictionary

Ho thannk you so much for that good description. Yes, I'm pretty close to that, but I can't make it every time I project my fantasy and the pleasure I get is certainly far from the real pleasure.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #6
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

if you are talking about a roleplay in chatting, no I can't.
There can be too much time between the typing and waiting
to see what your r/p partner will do next. I find myself thinking
about what I will type/do next and when he finishes and it pops
onto my screen...all my thoughts have to start over cause what
he now has done to me...is something different.
Since I've never done a real life roleplay...even vanilla type...don't
know if the lucidity would stay or not.
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 07:39 PM   #7
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default no way

For the way i am...i don't think to be able to remain lucid during a fantasy...for me is impossible
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:34 PM   #8
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Gee, I feel like the odd girl out here as I tend to concentrate on the rp and stay focused on what I am doing during it. Now after when I am in the shower or away from it I can go into my little dream world and go forward with it in my imagination but I consider that deciding what I will do next in the rp. Maybe it is because I play to my partner, to what he is doing and how to answer him. Or maybe its because I am only rp a little over 5 years. Who knows but it works for me.

Last edited by rvplymates; 06-23-2008 at 08:36 PM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 12:19 AM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhy View Post

Other descriptions:

I have this feeling when I am half asleep sometimes. The doctor's explained it as the brain shuts off its connections to motor movements of the limbs while you sleep, but when your brain wakes, the motor connectors dont adjust right away..and it seem like I am dreaming, but I am aware of my surroundings, everything around me is so clear, everyone sounds 10 times louder than it is. Its almost scary because I feel like somone is in the room. Sometimes I feel like someone is suffocating me, and I get this irrational fear that someone is going to kill me. I kinda lucid dream at this point, and I cant move, but its such a pleasurable feeling. I've tried explaining it to other people, but they dont get it. Someone said its a night terror, but I dont think so.

And no, drugs are not involved.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:22 AM   #10
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
I have this feeling when I am half asleep sometimes. The doctor's explained it as the brain shuts off its connections to motor movements of the limbs while you sleep, but when your brain wakes, the motor connectors dont adjust right away..and it seem like I am dreaming, but I am aware of my surroundings, everything around me is so clear, everyone sounds 10 times louder than it is. Its almost scary because I feel like somone is in the room. Sometimes I feel like someone is suffocating me, and I get this irrational fear that someone is going to kill me. I kinda lucid dream at this point, and I cant move, but its such a pleasurable feeling. I've tried explaining it to other people, but they dont get it. Someone said its a night terror, but I dont think so.

And no, drugs are not involved.
Have you ever had the feeling that you enjoy it because you know you're getting rid of an old statement or an old mental block ? I mean I have tons of neurosis in my head and I know with time they sometimes express themselves trough nightmares so intensively that they go forever. As you said, it may also happen when you're half awake.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:01 PM   #11
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
That doesn't sound like night terrors. Actually, it sounds like sleep paralysis. Sleep paralysis, I've had bouts of since I was a kid. I will be fully aware of my surroundings, but completely unable to move. Though I'm aware of my real life surroundings, dreams still superimpose themselves over those surroundings. For example, I might see someone looking in the window, or see someone's shadow pass over the wall, even if no one's there. Once, I thought everything was shaking, as though I were in an earthquake. I've never had any pleasurable feelings accompany them, though.

I've never experienced the feeling of suffocation, though I'm told it's quite common with sleep paralysis. Henry Fuseli's "The Nightmare" depicts the feeling of something sitting on your chest.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #12
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, thats totally it! I cant open my eyes though either. and dreams to impose themselves, but its lucid, you know...so it is a little pleasurable, yet scary as I feel almost like something is taking over my body, you know?

Very scary now that you put a name to it! I'm going to look it up right now!

Edit:

ok I looked it up and it describes my symptoms to a tee. I've been having them since for the past 13 years. I was right about the motor movements to your limbs being shut off while you sleep. Doctors described it but they never told me I suffer from an illness. I guess its very common and not harmful. I enjoy it sometimes, so whatever. However it states that most individuals who experience sleep paralysis also have narcolepsy. Will I get narcolepsy too in the future?

Hey wait your not a doctor! haha.

By the way...I always saw that painting and explained to people that thats how it feels. Always. Nobody ever understood me and though I was crazy.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 07-03-2008 at 12:12 AM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 08:05 AM   #13
CrashGirl

CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)CrashGirl Level 1 (100+)

Nope, no doctor, but I do know I've never had problems with narcolepsy. I do have other sleep related problems, though. I occasionally sleep walk and have always had bouts of insomnia.

Oh, and I don't remember it, but my parents say I did have night terrors as a child. It's something totally different.
CrashGirl is offline   Reply With Quote