Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-05-2008, 06:24 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default The times when you question if this sort of thing is ok

we have gone over this many many times about what goes on between two consenting adults is perfectly fine, and that we are sane people that enjoy taboos blah, blah, blah. But I am starting to doubt myself when I say I am an okay human being.

I can sense that not all of us are the most sane and altogether people. And I'll admit that I have fantasies that would wind me up in prison if I made them true.

And what has kicked it off is that tonight I was chatting to some young lady, very sexy, on a completely vanilla chat room. Then she revealed out of nowhere that she had been kidnapped, and it TURNED ME ON?!?!?!?!?! Right now my heart is still racing and I want to find some nice videos from the video section. Plus I really wanted to find out more. I wanted to know hwo old she was, was it a ex attack, did they rape her and how much and it what way, plus, did she spend a long time tied up and gagged. I want to hear her blow by blow account. And I secretly hope that she is one of those victims that wish to re-create it, as a theraputic method.

this is a real situation, and I can't help but hate myself for getting off on it. I seriously am sick and I would not hold it against you if you agree.
Old 06-05-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Well if your sick, then I must be just a total pervert. Heck the mind is a wonderful thing, it can create a zone where your porking that one your looking at in line at a store, or one that is walking down a path, it is so vivid, that you can see what is happening, and then, your back in the real world.

So don't feel bad, have had many a young one (18 and over I hope, and keep a log of the chat in yahoo, just in case) claim that they want it, or wish it to happen, or are in a stable of sorts with some Dom. But it's our mind that snaps us back to the real Vanilla world...oh yuck.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:51 AM   #3
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A psychiatrist once told me that the difference between crazy and sane was that if you look down from the ledge of a building and imagine what it would feel like to jump, you are sane. If you jump, you're crazy.

Seeing the responses of the men in to the Real Rape Thread, I suggest that real for someone you know and someone you don't know are two different things. Most of the members here wouldn't really rape if they had a chance and knew they would get away with it.

Yes, we are probably a little off center or we wouldn't be here! Remember that to get a norm, you have to have people to the left and to the right of it.

Would your reaction have been the same if you knew this woman?
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:15 AM   #4
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

for me i dont feel bad in any way because i clearly know fantasy from reality

for example :

when i watch that monica belucci scene in irreversible it makes me hot as hell and i would love to do something similar with a willing female....HOWEVER ..if i was to walk into a subway in real life and see a man comitting that act for real...i swear i would harm him him seriously.

i hope i dont sound hypocritical but thats the way i feel ..fact.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:04 AM   #5
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Most of the ACTIVE members here wouldnt really rape, but theres alot of members here, lurkers too...

I think its okay Goatboy, i know even rape survivors can be turned on by real rape and that not hust me....
Old 06-06-2008, 07:00 AM   #6
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, Goatboy, I can understand your feelings on this.
Afterall our reason tells us rape is a violent and horrible crime we shouldn't be fantasising about, let alone be turned on by. Still we know fantasies don't necessarily pose a danger to anybody and should (as well as can) be enjoyed.
Now ... I am not saying you are, keep that in mind, please ... paedophiliacs feel pretty much the same way. They fantasise about children and they know it's wrong. Difference is, with them, it's an urge they can't control forever - no matter how hard they try - until they finally act on it.
So you being careful, even doubtful maybe, is not only understandable but in my opinion also very healthy and sensible.
However ... as long as you're "only" getting aroused by stories you are told and not by the thought of actually doing it I don't think you should punish yourself so hard by calling yourself a pervert, although many people might think you are.

Don't get me wrong ... getting aroused by people's real rape experiences isn't something I'd call totally alright but that's only my own personal opinion, nothing professional.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #7
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Goat, it has happened to me as well and it sucks.
I found a trick to avoid it, it works well at least for me.
When i listen/read the experiences described, i try to focus on her feelings at the moment she describes and not at the whole scene. The whole scene will inevitably give you a hard on, while thinking the way she felt will only sadden you.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #8
thebarber69
Privileged Member

thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thebarber69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to thebarber69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
A psychiatrist once told me that the difference between crazy and sane was that if you look down from the ledge of a building and imagine what it would feel like to jump, you are sane. If you jump, you're crazy.
Well then I must be just a bit whacked, I'd be the one yelling to the guy on the ledge "JUMP!" So does that make me a nut??
Old 06-07-2008, 01:08 AM   #9
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
for me i dont feel bad in any way because i clearly know fantasy from reality

for example :

when i watch that monica belucci scene in irreversible it makes me hot as hell and i would love to do something similar with a willing female....HOWEVER ..if i was to walk into a subway in real life and see a man comitting that act for real...i swear i would harm him him seriously.

i hope i dont sound hypocritical but thats the way i feel ..fact.
I understand, I'd have ripped the guy in half.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:09 AM   #10
Scottie_too_Hottie

Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)Scottie_too_Hottie Level 1 (100+)

Goatboy, I think the very fact you’re showing concern about this means you’re okay. It’s if you didn’t that you should be more worried.

Your curiosity is part of human beings’ propensity to want to learn morbid details about extreme events such as rubber necking when they drive past a car crash or fascination with air plane disasters. In this instance, it just happens to coincide with your desire to rape sexy women.

Btw, how do you know she’s so sexy if you’re chatting over a forum and how do you know she’s for real? If she is for real, take Ego’s advice and concentrate on her feelings.

Also, I’ve been away for a while – how’s the rape scene you’ve got to prepare for in that play going? You don’t want to get a hard on when on stage!
Old 06-07-2008, 04:30 PM   #11
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Goatboy my friend and anyone else,

I think this type of thread is a good thing to inventory ourselves every now and then. I don't like being serious too often while here but this was one of two threads I need to throw my two cents.

I have talked a bit about myself in many threads. I used to work and volunteer at a social services agency that handles the Rape/Sexual Assualt and Domestic Violence for my metro area.

What kind of sick fuck am I to have any fantasy of this stuff?

Furthermore before I went to the path I am on now...I did work for a police department for a bit and I saw the victims of rape and violence.

Both of those experiences steered me away from wanting to be be a cop because it broke my heart every time. Reading the real stories in the paper or watching the shows cop shows SVU and NCIS and whatever...I get aroused and fascinated with all of the facts.

All us of know the line of reality and fantasy or should.

Goatboy-it is not like you were there and she was going through the hell. She must at least come to terms with it. I don't know, I just know that I was around some real life shit and I know how really felt but I am a perverted sick fuck because I still hold my fantasies.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 10:49 AM   #12
older and wiser
Privileged Member

older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)older and wiser has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to older and wiser

your thoughts and imagination can be as wild, kinky, sick, depraved as, well, whatever you can imagine! We can have at times no control over our thoughts, what turns us on, what does not turn us on. However, we always have control over our actions and do we cross the line from fantasy/roleplay to reality. There is no such thing as I could not help myself when someone else is involved for real. Think and imagine anything, but think and control your actions, it is what separates us from the beasts.
older and wiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:01 PM   #13
jooza

jooza has initial reputation
Post Only you can decide.........

Ok this might be a hefty post. So for those casual
skim-readers out there, best avoid this one. lol.

I'd have to agree with most of the replies so far - unless you
actually thought of ACTING on it all, then its really not 'unhealthy'
to fantasize about such things. The fact that you feel concerned
should give some indication.

The sane types endevour to understand an 'off center' fantasy -
what it is, what it means, and how to interpret it - the crazy
types usually just 'drink water for what it is', meaning that they
confuse fantasy with a form of desire and act on it, sometimes
even regretting it later.

Look at it this way - there are times we all want to kill someone,
and we even go as far as to think of all the ways we could do it.
I have, I'll wager that we all have. But how many of us would
actually go that step further and take another's life? I'm not sure
I could, even given the chance to get away with it. You see soldiers
coming home from the various conflicts, twisted in the head simply
because they killed another out of defence.

We humans are not a race of killers/rapists, but we are all drawn
in some way to the things we consider to be unhealthy or off center.
I mean, hello? Rock and Roll? Fatty foods?........DISCO? (Shudders)

It's all naughty at best, but we get a thrill from it BECAUSE it is so.

And Sternenlied, what you said about paedophelia isn't quite accurate.
It is true for some of them, they cannot control the urge forever.

But then again, most men have fantasized about a minor at some
point or another - and I'm sure as many women have also. That
concept is timeless. People as a whole will always be turned on by
the 'young and fresh' idea. Heck, it was not very long ago
(comparatively) that girls in EUROPEAN countries were married off
and knocked up as young as 12 years old.

That does not mean they have ever acted on it, or will ever act
on it. I guess what it boils down to is what you would consider a
paedopheliac moment. Sure the act itself is plain wrong. But the
THOUGHT of the act? Is that different? Should it be considered
different? I don't think that is something laws or even morals
can answer fully.

Ok that took a lot longer to type than it did to think it.

Anyways, thanx for reading.........

jooza is offline   Reply With Quote