Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-13-2008, 02:09 AM   #1
tom38

tom38 has initial reputation
Default Rainie's Nightmare

Since last year, mum married to this John, my new stepdad.I didnt like him alot especially sis, Rainie,hated him from head to toe as she could feel that he's been peeking her body all the time.

One afternoon, i overheard a conversation between stepdad and this oldman. Step-dad was talking price with him with a picture of Rainie. This horny looking old man was salivating and asking if Rainie a virgin. Step-dad gave him the assurance without hesitation. They agreed on 5 grands for a deal

One Friday Evening, mum gone out of town for weekend.Unprecedentedly, Step-dad brought us to this hotel for a decent dinner. I saw him drugging Rainie's drink as she's not noticed. In a brief moment, Rainie went out cold. Step-dad asked me to help carrying her up to a hotel room. Entering the room, stepdad was terrified to find that this old-man he's talking to the other day,was not there alone. He was with 4 others. this old man came over and pass a stack of cash into stepdad pocket and said "that only worths for the money"

They layed Rainie on the bed and started feeling her body all over. This fat guy put his hand up her skirt and could well see his rubbing action on her panties. The fat guy turned to stepdad and asked "Wot's her name?" stepdad unswered "Rainie!". "U sure my sweetie Rainie's a virgin?" he asked again as he flipped her skirt up and pulled her panties down and got a closer look on her pussy. He shoved his 2 fingers into her cunt and felt for her cherry."Yes! this bitch a virgin." satisfyingly he said as if he found treasure in his finger searching.

Another mate went on top of her and ripped her white blouse open, exposing her blue rabbit cutie bra, her favorite. They all went horny seeing her lying there unconsciuous in her blue bra.

They are now fighting to be first popping her cherry. they decided taking turn to fuk her mouth. whoever choked her the hardest will get to be the first to nail her. This fatty dropped his pants and out with his huge shaft. It's fat and and scarily thick in diameter. Seen him forced his way into her mouth............fantasy to be continued

Last edited by tom38; 01-09-2009 at 10:20 AM.
tom38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
tom38

tom38 has initial reputation

Pls leave me an idea how story should goes. Thanks
tom38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 11:43 AM   #3
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

Nice beginning
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 07:20 AM   #4
tatech

tatech has initial reputation

how old is rainie?
You got a dick. You do have a dick, don't you? Okay, the dick lines up straight like that right? To the right of it and to the left of it are pockets, right? In those pockets are money. Look in either one of 'em, pay the bill
tatech is offline   Reply With Quote