Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2014, 02:59 AM   #21
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh for fucks sake! It was an unfunny joke then. Better?

Me and Phantom in the same bar probably isn't worth contemplating. Although we might be a pair of wimps in real life for all the rest of you know!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:15 AM   #22
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
So what you're saying is, we need Phantom back?
A fucking good idea. For all his faults (and we all have plenty) he was an organiser par excellence. He knew how to run a board and it was never the same after he left. I plead guilty as probably one of the dipshits that finally pissed him off when I disagreed with him on some point or other and told him to "for fuck's sake get a life" Not my best move.
The Rowdy Room has pissed me off for a long time as being too saccharine and inconsequential and being no different to the Idle Chat section. Nevertheless in a democratic society it is up to the members, so if they want it to remain as it is, so be it.

In the words of Sir Peter Ustinov, "They strove mightily to achieve the heights of mediocrity, and failed miserably"
Old 02-10-2014, 04:33 AM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Guys, I feel sorry about your nostalgia for the old Rowdy Room and maybe I can help you...

As a matter of fact, I have been traveling around and collected some serious amo on people here....so I guess what I'm trying to say is I can raise hell one more time if that's the only way to spark your little lifes, but the question is : are you really ready this time to act like adults really looking for a fight in order to assess your values on the battlefield or are you gonna come crying at me I went too far and you are heartbroken like you did last time I lashed out some two years ago ? hum ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 04:42 AM   #24
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the fuck are you blathering on about, you garlic munching cunt?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 04:47 AM   #25
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Certainly cannot find fault in Phantoms enthusiasm for Rapeboard, his dedication and hard work he put it. You have to burn to shine, that, probably, is why he left. Nothing to do with any of us, poor boy just burnt out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batffink View Post
A fucking good idea. For all his faults (and we all have plenty) he was an organiser par excellence. He knew how to run a board and it was never the same after he left. I plead guilty as probably one of the dipshits that finally pissed him off when I disagreed with him on some point or other and told him to "for fuck's sake get a life" Not my best move.
The Rowdy Room has pissed me off for a long time as being too saccharine and inconsequential and being no different to the Idle Chat section. Nevertheless in a democratic society it is up to the members, so if they want it to remain as it is, so be it.

In the words of Sir Peter Ustinov, "They strove mightily to achieve the heights of mediocrity, and failed miserably"

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 11:22 AM   #26
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes Sierra, bring Casper back
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #27
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

What? You think that Sierra can drag the drama queen back by his balls? You really don't understand much do you?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-10-2014, 04:26 PM   #28
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I can raise hell one more time if that's the only way to spark your little lifes,"

Yes, that might liven up our little "lifes." Seeing that Rapeboard is the only thing in our "lifes" that really matters.
Old 02-10-2014, 09:46 PM   #29
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

You're wasting your time, me ol' China.He won't bite, he's fucking spineless.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-11-2014, 10:49 AM   #30
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
What? You think that Sierra can drag the drama queen back by his balls? You really don't understand much do you?
I'll burst that bubble right away. Phantom will not be coming back to RB.

A shame, really. Some of the most epic rants ever to grace the Rowdy Room came from Phantom, and some of the most interesting concepts as well.

RB and Phantom brought out the best and the worst in each other. He finally realized that it was best for them both to make a clean break. Unlike so many others (including me) who have flounced off vowing never to return, he actually did it.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 03:33 PM   #31
batffink
Privileged Member

Our loss, Sierra's gain. At least I'm glad we didn't lose both of you.
Old 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM   #32
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Did he flounce? I may not have been around, and missed it. He flounced every other day, but in the end just seemed to slope off quietly.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-11-2014, 10:36 PM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Snail trail is obviously gathering momentum so he can come and explain his bizarre post. It's all downhill from here....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #34
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not really a flounce. He had just had enough and left. I don't think anyone really noticed in the chaos after the DDOS attack. Once he was gone and KO closed he just decided to stay gone. He even got his username closed. Never let it be said that phantom does things halfway.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #35
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Do it was a passive-aggressive flounce, really.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-13-2014, 12:56 AM   #36
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think Phantom's departure was an atomic burning of bridges!
Old 02-16-2014, 04:20 AM   #37
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

That's what I wrote, a passive-aggressive flounce, by Phantoms standards!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-29-2016, 02:51 PM   #38
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The tiny part of my mind that is inclined toward insanity is urging me to type "what now, Columbus?" in the hope that McMutton will reply.

I bet even Clarice Starling would be regretting the silence of the lamb fucker....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-29-2016, 08:56 PM   #39
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Thank you, Fucking Rotter...

Thank you Rotter. I was AWOL during this time frame and I appreciate the history lesson. Hell, I still have to take breaks due to palsy from the effects of several surgeries.

Those that knew them, miss Sanitarium, Batffink,
Phantom, Sierra, Maradona and many more treasured contributors to this board. Yes, Maradona was a treasure to this board! Bless his silly ass heart!

I was drawn here by Sanitarium. I was in awe of his abilities as a collector and poster of on topic material. I still emulate his style and methodology. We need to nurture and support the Bubenots and Frosts of the posting area and more will filter down (or up depending upon your perspective) to the "Rowdy Room".

Sierra was right. The posting areas feed this board. In the old days, some knucklehead would make some stupid ass remark about one of Sanitarium's posts and either his defenders or he would invite him or her to the Rowdy Room.

Damn, those were the good times.

The demise of Rapidshare hurt. The board rules not changing with the times has hurt. The loss of so many brilliant people has hurt.

In closing, I want to tell you that your slightly changed attitude towards newcomers may very well help. In the old days you would have drawn and quartered Tweety Bird after his second post. Hell, I gave him plus rep for his participation. You let him slide just to have some new degree of contribution to this board.

I grow weary of slamming people that I've known for years, consider to be my friends (I use that term casually), and agree with most of the time. This board is crying out for change. Failure should not be an option!

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010

Last edited by HRH1948; 08-29-2016 at 09:13 PM.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2016, 09:20 PM   #40
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And, what does the fuck "Columbus" have to do with the cost of beans in Arizona?

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote