Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Jenny [blackmail, rape]

Saturday: The Beginning

I was doing what I usually do on Sat afternoon: in my bedroom on the second floor adjusting the zoom on my digital video camera recording every move the adorable girl next door made in her bikini by her pool. She was a senior at the local school, just a little over 5 feet tall, maybe 105lbs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, C-cup breasts and not an ounce of fat on her that didn't make her look even more fuckable.
Jenny had been sunbathing in a bikini every weekend for the past month. I've recorded hours of her bending over, adjusting her suit and applying lotion. She doesn't know it but she's one of the most popular girls on motherless.com and 4chan. They are always asking me to post nudes but I haven't been that lucky....until today.
Jenny's parents are seldom home, they travel a lot and leave her to take care of herself. This weekend was one of those times.
She had a friend over today called Becca. I call her "butta-becca" because she's a total butta-face. Nice fat D-cups and hot body but a nasty looking face. Today they were both sun bathing and Becca got brave and took off her top. I was too far away to hear what Jenny said but they were both laughing and Jenny cupped her breasts like she was saying no way she'd do that. But a few minutes later, after her friend left, Jenny reached behind her back, undid her bikini top and let her tits go free.
They were perfect round cups on her chest that looked larger than they were because she was so thin. And perfectly white compared to her tan body. Jenny looked around nervously at first, making sure no one could see her. But her yard was totally surrounded by a high fence. No one could see her...except me.
I zoomed in and made sure my focus was perfect as she started rubbing suntan lotion over her tits.
My cock was hard as steel in my pants. She squeezed each one a few times and then slowly slid her right hand down her flat belly and under her bikini bottom. Jenny rubbed her pussy a few times and then, to my delight, untied the strings on either hip and showed me her cunt.
I love shaved pussy and Jenny did not let me down. Bare, her pussy was super hot looking. I know she shaved it all off because she like to wear these tiny bikinis that hide nothing. Last week she wore one so tiny and sheer I could see her pussy lips.
She was quickly moving her hand back and forth and side to side. Her legs spread wider and her hips started lifting up as her other hand squeezed het tits hard. She was too far away for me to hear clearly but I could tell by her open mouth that she had just made herself cum. Within minutes her bikini was back on and she went back into the house.
I sat down on my bed and thought this out......
I had captured the whole thing on video.
There had to be a way I could use this to my advantage.
Within a few minutes I had my plan.

Sunday

By the next morning I had made all my calls and had all the info that I needed to ensure that this cute little blonde next door would be my rape toy, hopefully for the rest of the summer.
Like clockwork she was in her bikini and lying out by the pool before 11AM.
I grabbed my laptop, and wearing nothing but a short robe that barely covered my hard on I walked over to the locked gate that separated our two properties and called out her name asking her to come over saying that I had something to show her.
Although not terribly friendly with her parents we always said hello when we saw each other and had gotten to know each other through small talk and a few neighborhood get-togethers. I had been renting the house for the past year after I sold my investment firm with the plan to retire to my condo in Hawaii at the end of the summer.
Jenny was pleasant and a bit surprised since this was probably the only time I had ever talked to her directly. I got a great sight of her lean longs legs and bikini bottom that barely covered her pussy as she met me at the one place in the fence that dipped low enough for us to see each other as we talked. Her full round tits bounced a little as she walked up, I couldn't wait to suck and squeeze them.
He face changed to disgust as she saw my eyes move up and down as i visually raped her body but then to shocked horror when I started the movie on my laptop showing her playing with herself to orgasm yesterday.
I opened the gate and told her to come to my house so we could talk about what I should do with this video and who I should how it to.
This was it, would she or wouldn't she.......?
She did, all the while stammering about me being a sicko and to please delete it. My two Rottweiler dogs Hugo and Neo started barking wildly when she entered the house but I had then gated off away from the living room. I took a quick glace around the room at some of the hidden video equipment that was recording and placed the laptop on a table and told her to sit down.
Her bare feet were curled up and her eyes were wide with fear.
Her she was in a practically strangers house wearing a tiny bikini and watching a video of herself nude and masturbating.
"Jenny, I know you don't want me showing this to anyone, your friends, posting it online or even showing it to your parents." at that her face opened up and started to cry.
"I sure we can come up with some kind of a deal." I suggested.
"What do you want?" she asked with her heart sinking knowing full well it was going to be something sexual.
"A blowjob, just a blowjob, the best blowjob ever." I said with a shit eating grin.
Jenny stood up suddenly, her boobs almost bouncing out of her top, "No way, fuck you! I'm calling the cops!"
"You could, but let me tell you one thing, this isn't the only copy. I have a buddy that has it as well. If anything happens to me, be it the cops, your father or a boyfriend so much as shoves me, he's going to make you famous. I have all your parents Facebook friends, even your own since you friended me last mouth with a bogus account I have, you tell a soul and you're be a whore forever and your parents will probably disown you, you know they're crazy like that."
Jenny just stopped, thinking about the public humiliation during her last year of school and beyond for the rest of her life was too much.
She sat back down.
She stared at the floor and said "I've never done it before, my only boyfriend.... from last summer....we only kissed. I don't know what to do."
I walked over to her and undid my robe. My 9 inch cock was now only inches from her face, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth but I needed her to do and say a few things first.
"Look at me Jenny, and say ""I want to suck your cock Mr. Renner."
She looked up and as I looked into her blue eyes said in a sweet angel voice "I want to suck your cock, Mr Renner."
"Open your mouth Jenny and take as much of my cock as you can" I told her as I ran my fingers through her straight blonde hair and pressed my hard cock against her pretty face.
Jenny had tears running from her eyes as I smeared my cockhead all over her face. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her in tight against me. I started rubbing up and down, brining my cockhead against her chin up over her open mouth and into her eyes. My balls were almost in her mouth. This little blonde teen was just submissively sitting there with her mouth open waiting for me to use her. Hoping it would be over soon.
It wouldn't be.
After coating her face with my cock juice I slowly slid myself in. I could feel her tongue on the underside of my cock and didn't stop until I hit the back of her throat. I pulled almost all the way out and then slid all the way in not stopping until she started gagging.
This was fantastic.
My hands roamed over her shoulders and then down her chest, under her bikini top and cupped those perfectly round c-cup breasts I had been dreaming about. They filled my hands as I squeezed them hard. Too hard apparently as Jenny took her mouth off my cock to cry out. I grabbed her head and slammed my cock back in her mouth and screamed at her never to stop sucking me off until I gave her permission.
Then I went back to squeezing her tits again. Hard. Her titflesh oozed out between my fingers as I started twisting them in my iron grip.
I released and felt her body relax until I started untying the bikini top and freed her tits. Then she started squirming and got all tense but didn’t stop sucking me this time.
Her tits were perfectly round, and had that magical soft yet firm feeling that teen breasts have. Her nipples were dime sized and hard as rocks after I was abusing them the way was.
I had Jenny stand up and I switched positions with her. I sat on the couch and since Jenny was 5 feet tall her tits were right at my mouth's level. I just started sucking and chewing on them as I squeezed her ass the thighs.
She stood there crying, mortified about what I was putting her through.
She started to protest again as I untied her bikini bottoms so I slapped her across the face and said "not another sound". Crying she didn't resist as I held her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees so she could start sucking me again.
I leaned back and enjoyed myself. Playing with her blonde hair and occasionally lifting my hips so my cock head would hit the back of her throat.
"Play with my balls. Use your hands and rub my balls, gently. Now kiss them." I said as I leaned back and lifted my legs giving her total access to my nuts.
"Lick them; I want them covered in your spit." After a few minutes I told her to put one in her mouth. I looked down to one of the most wonderful sites in my life. this teenage blonde beauty, who just hours ago barely knew I existed was now naked on the floor in my house with one of my hairy fat balls in her sweet little mouth.
Then I told her to move to the other one and look me in the eyes as she did it.
It was an awesome sight!
I lay down fully on the couch and had her suck me so I could see and feel her ass.
She might not have ever sucked cock before but she almost got me to blow a few times. I just stopped her and relaxed until the feeling went away.
My hands squeezed her ass and, like her breasts, Jenny's ass was perfect. Pear shaped, small and begging to be fucked.
My hand slipped lower and touched her pussy, surprise surprise, she was wet.
Blackmailed and mouth raped and this little blonde had a dripping wet pussy.
Too perfect.
I pressed her head so my cock was deep in her mouth and then slid my finger over and into her pussy.
Jenny started to fight and lifter her head up.
"No! You said just a blowjob!".
"No, I said "the best blowjob ever" and that includes me feeling you pussy. Actually I want a taste of it, NOW.”
She shook her head in confusion, not knowing what I meant.
“I want you to stand up and straddle my face with your pussy while you blow me." I said simply."Ever hear of the 69 position?" I asked with a smirk.
She stood up shaking her head and tried to walk away from me so I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her on top of me. I held both her wrists behind her back and started sucking on her tits as she started bucking and twisting to get off of me. She ended up practically sitting on my cock between her legs. It was pressed into her pussy and sliding in between the lips. Jenny stopped quickly when she realized the position she was in. I was only a quick shove away from breaking her cherry. Her eyes were wide and she said in barely a whisper "Don't, please."
"Stay still." I said and I grabbed her bikini top and used it to tie hands behind her back.
"Just turn around and slide that hot wet pussy over my face while you take my cock back in your mouth."
She nodded and started to move but not before I grabbed her hips and slid her whole pussy along the length of my cock.
She actually shook in nervousness. I did it 3 more times until I could see in her face that she was on the verge of an orgasm.
I let her move off me and welcomed the sight of her totally shaven pussy hovering over my face.
"Why the bald pussy?" I asked her before licking it.
"Bikini!" she gasped in reaction to my tongue.
"You're soaking wet, you like this don't you?" I asked.
"No!" she lied but then started moaning as I pulled her pussy over my mouth.
I stopped to tell her to start sucking my cock and when she replied that she couldn't with her hands tied behind her back I bit her clit and gave her a shove with my hand on her back. She had enough balance to slowly take my cock in her mouth.
She was gentle at first, slowly going up and down but as soon as I started rocking and lifting my hips up I was once again at the back of her throat. Only this time she had no leverage to free herself.
Soon all I could hear was her gagging.
That only made me want fuck her mouth even harder.
The sight before me was glorious though.
Her slit was small and bare and glistening with her pussy juice.
Her asshole was just a tiny brown dot.
I had both of her ass cheeks in my hands and I was squeezing and spreading them enjoying how soft they felt.
On either side of my head were her thighs, smooth and slightly muscular.
There was not an ounce of fat on her body that didn't in some way just make her look hotter.
My mouth was really turning her on because the whole bottom of my face and most of my jaw was soaking wet from eating her out. I sensed she was nearing her orgasm again and this time I wanted her to have it.
I started licking hard and pressing down on her clit.
Her thighs started to literally shake on either side of my head and she let out a loud scream around my cock as she climaxed.

I felt myself getting to the point of starting to cum again and I just couldn't let myself, not yet, I wanted so much more so I fired my middle finger into her pussy and told her to lift her head.
She did with a gasp and tried to squirm away from my finger.
I could feel her still intact hymen; this hot fuckable blonde was still a virgin!
Up until then I thought for sure she was shitting me about only kissing her boyfriend.
This just keeps getting better and better.

I had her roll off me onto the couch so she was on her back.
She said that her arms hurt from being tied and that she was laying on them.
I told her to relax and that I was almost done.
With that i kneeled down so her head was between my thighs, my balls were on her forehead and my cock was lying on her face. With that I just laid down on top of her and fucked her face by sliding my cock and balls over every part of her. Her breast were just two hand holds of meat for me to use to help myself slide forward and then back. I could see her flat stomach and her bald pussy and her thighs spread out before me.
I grabbed her thighs and just laid down flat on top of her.
My body was crushing down on her shoulders as my cock made its way into her mouth.
I just pistoned in and out, throwing all my weight behind each thrust.
My balls were hitting her nose each time I went all the way in.
I was like a madman in her mouth, like my life depended on getting each and every inch of my cock into her hot little mouth and throat.
I'm not even sure she could breathe at this point and I didn't care.
My orgasm was building and nothing was stopping me, least of all this 105lb blonde bikini slut from next door.
I lunged with all my strength and buried my cock halfway down her throat.
Jenny was jerking wildly beneath me as I blew one of the biggest loads of cum I have ever had in my life directly into her belly.
I just stayed there enjoying the feeling as my cock got softer and she was able to get it out of her mouth and breathe freely.
I hugged her stomach and rubbed my cheeks over her soft smooth skin.
Then I stood up.
But I was dizzy and had to sit down.
That was the most amazing orgasm I had ever had.
Thank God I had it all down on video too.
I'd be watching that for the rest of my life.

Jenny stayed on her back, still lying on her hands tied behind her.
She was crying, and gagging and swearing at me nonstop.
Trying a suggestion from my buddy I said "I don't want you getting pregnant" Jenny's eyes flew open and she got deathly quiet "from when my cock was rubbing against and almost into your pussy. This is a morning after birth control combo. Swallow them all." I said as I placed them in her mouth. She did not want to get pregnant either and swallowed them all quickly.
In reality only one was the morning after pill. I really don't want her pregnant. The other two were a very high dose of ecstasy and Oxycontin given to me last night from the earlier mentioned "buddy" that I sent the video to.
I'm not really sure what the point of that was but my "buddy" assured me that it might come in handy if she went to the police and it was discovered she recreationally used ecstasy and Oxicontin. Plus he said that it would be fun if she was a little fucked up.
Judging from the venom in her eyes and the swears coming from her mouth he might have a point there.

I picked her up and laid her on her stomach in the middle of the room, on the floor on top of a black exercise mat I had set out earlier.
I undid the knotted bikini top but quickly replaced it with some Velcro restraints around her wrists.
I had previously wrapped the other end to one of the feet of a wood stove I had against the wall.
I tied her ankles together and then tied them off on a staircase banister. I didn't want her going anywhere for a while.
She was so shaken and dazed that she only realized what I had done after I walked away from her ankles.
"Let me go!" she cried. "You got what you wanted, what are you doing?"
"Just a little insurance baby. I need to send out all the video I we just made to my buddy." I told her.
Jenny started screaming, "What! More video? NO!!! You promised. I'm calling the cops you fucking asshole!"
"Yeah, you do that blondie. I have you on video asking to suck my cock. Remember that? That's going to be some great evidence against me." I said laughing. "Just wait a little bit and we’ll talk about what happens after today.".
Jenny just lay still; her mind was racing wildly thinking about what that could mean.

10 minutes later I was done uploading.
My "buddy" was my investment firm partner Dr Raymond Ramos. He own several clinics and parts of a couple of hospitals. He is rolling in money. Although he didn't have to practice medicine anymore because his investments made him wealthy he still does a few procedures because....well because he is a sick fuck. Teenagers that needed abortions was his latest thing. They weren't showing yet and they didn't want anyone to know. In place of his secrecy he fucked them up the ass. He's run a full blood work test on them, make sure they didn't have any STD's and while they were sedated he'd rape their ass. I got in on the action a few times myself. We had gotten very close over the last 15 years. He doesn't even sedate them first anymore. I think he's getting sadistic in his 60's.
When I told him what I had planned last night he laughed for about an hour and then gave me several good suggestions.
He supplied the prescription drugs I just gave her.

Jenny had stopped struggling and just lay still. The drugs might have been kicking in at this point. I spent some time adjusting some of the cameras in the room and then I sat down on her thighs and laid my cock on her ass. I squeezed both cheeks in my hands and sandwiched my cock in the crack of her ass. My cock started to stiffen thinking about what I had planned.
She just moaned softly when I started rubbing her little asshole with my now rock hard cock head. I poured some lube over it and coated it with my hand. Then I pressed my index finger into her asshole. After I made it in past the first knuckle Jenny started to respond. First it was just moaning and an occasional "no". But when I got my whole finger in and started jamming it in and out she really came alive. She jerked so hard she almost made me fall off her.
She was crying again, begging me to let her go. All the while swearing that she wouldn't tell anyone.
I smiled and positioned my cockhead right at the entrance of her ass. I just teased it.
Rubbed it.
Swirled around over it.
I was straddling her thighs since her ankles were still tied together so I had to spread her ass cheeks to have full access. And then I started thrusting forward, slowly at first and then harder and harder but still just in tiny increments. After about 5 minutes I got the head of my cock into her asshole. She was so tight I could see her asshole spread around my cock and then once the mushroom head passed through it snapped back down on the shaft. The feeling was incredible.
Jenny had gotten fairly quiet by this point, just the occasional moan and gasp.
Once my cock was in her ass I let my hands start roaming her body. Her back was smooth and perfect. I gripped her blonde hair and pulled her head back before punching the back of her head hard so her face hit the mat beneath her. I reached beneath her, squeezed her tits hard and then began rapid firing my cock into her ass as hard and as fast as I could.
She just started screaming that it hurt and for me to stop. I was laughing thinking how much more it would be hurting her it the Oxy and the Ecstasy hadn't taken the edge off.
I lay totally down on top of her and buried my face into her soft blonde hair. Loving the smell of whatever shampoo she used that morning. And I just continued to pound her ass loving each and every second.
I looked at the clock, 20 minutes had passed since I got fully into her ass.
I was getting ready to blow a load for a second time today.
But before i did i wanted to see just how fucked up the drugs had made Jenny if at all.
I buried myself deep inside her and stopped.
I told Jenny to say "Fuck my ass Mr. Renner" and promised that if she did I'd stop. She repeated what I asked. Then I told her to beg me to cum in her ass. She did. I told her to repeat it louder. She did. I told her to yell out that she was a whore that loved getting fucked in the ass. She did, louder than I expected too. I told her to keep begging me to cum in her ass until I stop moving and then to say over and over again "thank you, thank you". That's when I started really fucking her ass hard and fast. Hearing her urge me on like that drove me wild. I started punching her in the head and after each thrust in and then blew my cum load into her bowels.
We were both covered in sweat and I was fucking so tired I collapsed on top of her.
Somewhere at the end Jenny passed out. I looked down at her asshole as my cock popped out and fully expected it to be torn and bleeding from the massive abuse I just gave her. But she wasn't. Her asshole was just made to be fucked apparently. I got up and left her laying there still tied up and transferred more video.
The Doc sent me a text a little while later reminding me that the Ecstasy hit was a big one, especially since Jenny is so small and it won't wear off for several more hours.
I nodded to myself thinking that there was plenty I could do to keep myself occupied in that time.
First I got something to eat and let the dogs out. Hugo and Neo made a beeline for Jenny and started sniffing and licking her all over. I have to honestly say what happened next didn't occur to me until I saw Neo's hard on.
Both dogs are big, each weighing more than Jenny herself by about 20lbs.
I untied Jenny and after rolling her over onto her back she didn't move.
Hugo started licking her pussy so I grabbed her legs and spread them wide for him.
Neo just stood over her chest breathing heavy with his hard-on pointed at her face.
It was a weird scene for me. Not having done anything like this I had no idea how to proceed. I moved Jenny to give the dogs better access. I had Jenny sitting on the floor but propped up against the couch. Her mouth was at a better angle to reach Neo's cock. I had to get this on video and positioned a few cameras in hopes one would give me a good shot. I found out later two cameras were in perfect position. Thanking God that my dogs are so well trained I had Neo put his front legs on the couch and then I moved Jenny's mouth onto his cock. A dog's cock is fucking weird shaped with a pointy tip and veins and this bulge thing at the bottom. Seeing a totally nude Jenny sucking that cock off in her drug induced state was fucking unbelievably good!
Her eyes opened a little as she was sucking but she had no idea what she was doing. I grabbed a fist full of blonde hair at the back of her head and started jerking her back and forth over the dog cock. Neo actually howled as he came in her mouth, I couldn't believe it. Jenny swallowed every drop too.
With that he hopped up on the couch, curled up and went to sleep.
Hugo was still licking Jenny's pussy.
I thought and thought and rethought and considered, debated and debated but after a few minutes I just had to do it.
It would either blow her mind and have her call the Feds on me or it would cement the deal and I'd have her anytime I wanted all summer long. I took the chance.
A few minutes later Jenny was on her stomach laying over a padded foot rest. I had all my cameras pointed at what was about to take place. 2 were setup for close up shots at her pussy. Hugo was licking her pussy and asshole and sporting a giant hard-on. Thing was as long as me and thicker too. Plus it had that evil spiked tip. I motioned for him to get closer and with no more coaxing this 135lbs Rottweiler had his cock bouncing against Jenny's virgin pussy. He was having a hard time getting it in there and twice I had to stop him because he fired his cock up her asshole, which normally I would have been enjoyed seeing.
Finally just when I thought I was going to have to try another position he rammed his whole 9 inch long evil looking dog-cock into her tiny virgin pussy. Jenny's eyes went wide and she opened her mouth but didn't fight Hugo off. On video it looked awesome! Hugo was fucking her faster than any man ever could. I could see the blood from her broken hymen covering his cock and spreading all over her pussy and down her thighs.
Then she started moaning!
She started rocking her hips back to meet the dog’s thrusts. She was actually enjoying it and fucking Hugo back and I had it all on video. Soon she started yelling "yes yes yes!" as she got off on dock cock.
I felt like I had won the lottery a hundred times today.
Hugo didn't howl when he came, he actually didn't make a noise, just stopped and twisted around so he was butt to butt with Jenny. I had heard about dogs doing that. That bulb thing at the base of his cock stays in to trap the sperm and makes sure the bitch gets pregnant. Well sorry, Hugo. Not possible but it looks great on film though.
A while later he popped free and then he also curled up and went to sleep.

Jenny was trying to get up so i helped her and escorted her to a shower I had on the 1st floor. She was still pretty loopy but was getting more clearheaded as I soaped her body up. Good lord, her body was perfect.
I had her kneel down in the shower, pointed my cock at her and started pissing all over her face and tits.
She started to block it with her hands but I slapped them away and put my cock in her mouth and told her to swallow the last few streams of piss I gave her.
After that I left her in the shower to clean herself up.

20 minutes later she came out with a hand covering her tits and another covering her pussy.
She looked both scared and mad.
"Where is my bathing suit?" she asked.
I handed it to her.
"You....had sex with me? I'm sore...in ....places.. I'm bleeding a little. You...what's going on?" she said sounding very confused.
"What do you remember?" I asked.
"I remember the blowjob and then you tying me up. Then you did something....to my.....butt." she said.
"I fucked your asshole. You loved it. I have it on video, want to see it?" I asked pressing play on my DVD remote and showing her how she enjoyed being ass-raped. Tough to deny what happened seeing it on a 52" plasma high def screen.
Her mouth formed the words that her mind couldn't fathom as she started crying. "You fucked my asshole?”
When she heard herself begging for me to cum in her ass she sat down on the couch and started crying.
"What am I going to do?" she sobbed.
"This is what you're going to do. You're going to keep your mouth shut or everyone in the world sees what a slut you are." That was the stick, now here comes the carrot, "but here's the deal. I'm moving away at the end of the summer, you're never going to see me again. When that time comes I’ll delete everything and I’ll just become a bad memory for you. But until that time I want you to come over for several hours every Mon, Wed and Friday mornings for a sex session. You don't work and I don't even think your parents will be home until I pack up and move. They're spending this summer in Europe correct?"
"Yes" Jenny replied.
"So you really have no reason to say no. And every reason to keep me happy. Those other days are all yours. I wont bother you. But Mon, Wed and Friday.......you do whatever I tell you.'
"What are you going to do to me?" she asked.
"Whatever I want. I might have you dress up as a cheerleader or a bride or a schoolgirl. I might have you bathe me."
"Are we going to have sex?' she asked.
I smiled, "Constantly. And you'll probably like it. You did have a few orgasms today despite your protests."
Jenny blushed remembering one but not the other.
"We can't have regular sex, I'm still a virgin." she said looking at my face hoping that it was true.
I pressed a button on the DVD remote again and showed her how Hugo had taken that from her. She sat down on the couch, color drained from her face, looking like someone had died, looked at me and said "ok".
“Tomorrow is Monday. I’ll see you at noon.” I said as I kissed her forehead and walked her back to the fence gate. The sun was setting and it was getting dark. I had fucked, beaten, raped and abused her for several hours. Looking at her tight little ass as she walked away from me I, incredibly, started to get another hard-on.

Monday

I woke up several times during the night. Every sound I expected to be the police coming to get me. It didn’t happen though. I awoke to just another beautiful hot sunny summer day.
I looked out my bed room windows over to Jenny’s house.
There was no sign of her.
The morning dragged on slowly.
What if she didn’t show? What would I do? Drop it? Or pursue her?
By 11:30 my stomach was all in knots.
12:00…..nothing.
12:15…still nothing.
12:20 I hear a knock on my door, the same one that we used yesterday. My hard-on was reborn as I walked across the room.
Jenny was there, looking down at the floor as I let her in.
She was covered up, jeans and a long sleeve shirt.
And she looked tired like she hadn’t slept all night.
We talked about some small stuff, she mentioned that she was very sore “all down there” then I said I wanted to take a shower and motioned for her to join me.
She sighed and followed me upstairs to my bathroom.
I had her undress me. When she kneeled down to remove my underwear my cock popped free and hit her in the face. She started crying. I started smiling.
I told her to undress as I stepped into the hot water and started soaping up.
I could see her just standing there through the glass sliding door. Then slowly she got undressed. When she stepped in with me I started rubbing my hands all over her and when I reached down to rub her pussy she yelped out in pain and tried leaving. I grabbed her and told her to relax as I rubbed other parts of her body. The warm water felt good to her and she started to relax.
I thought about my next move. I decided that I should be gentle today. Give her a false sense of security before I rape her on Wednesday. Yes, that was my plan.
I had her face me and I grabbed my cock and just rubbed it slowly against her soapy pussy. She winced but soon started to open her legs to give me better access. I started sucking on her perfect breasts all the while probing her pussy with my cock. I never got more than the head in but she really started liking it.
We rinsed off and I had her lay down on my bed. Yes, I had cameras in the bedroom too! I got between her legs and started licking her bald pussy. Slowly she started to get wet and even started moaning a little. I moved back up to her tits and then her mouth kissing her fully on the lips for the first time. Her kisses were soft like every part of her body. My cock was resting at the entrance to her pussy. And as I was looking directly into her eyes I push my entire cock into her. Her eyes went wide. I could tell it was from surprise. She expected pain from me not gentleness. This actually felt wonderful to her.
I fucked her slow and deep for several minutes before I stopped had her get on top of me. She actually started to smile enjoying what she was feeling. I showed her how to move her hips and grind into me to get the best sensation.
After a while I stopped her and told her she should again take that “morning after birth control combo” that I gave her yesterday.
I reached over to my night stand and grabbed 3 pills I had left there and gave them and a bottle of water to her. All the while never taking my cock out of her pussy. She took them all again with one swallow then went back to riding me a little more aggressively. I could sense she was nearing her orgasm and had her rotate herself and ride me backwards cowgirl style. Seeing her sweet little ass bouncing up and down on me almost made me cum myself. I spread her ass cheeks and got a good look at her butt hole. It was pretty red but, damn, it looked so fuckable.
She screamed as she came, louder than any of her orgasms yesterday. And then she collapsed on my legs but kept my cock still in her pussy.
I let her relax. Let my hands roam all over her ass. She started giggling saying it tickled. I could tell the Ecstasy was beginning to take effect. I was wondering how I could use her altered state of mind to my advantage when she asked if she could suck me for a while. I said sure.
She practically inhaled my dick. Her lips were almost touching my balls at one point she took me so deep. I liked it.
I stopped her before I came in her mouth. It was way too early for that.
I had some vibrators left over from an old girlfriend and had Jenny fuck herself with them while I grabbed a camcorder and recorded everything.
One mounted to the head board and I had Jenny back into it on her hands and knees and had her fuck herself with it while she blew me.
Finally I couldn’t take it anymore and had her lay down on her back and I just plain fucked her missionary style. Nothing was boring fucking her perfect body. Each pump in sent her breast swaying back and forth. She was so bendable I could literally put both her knees on either side of her head and pound away on her pussy. I came buried deep inside her while squeezing both her tits and sucking on her neck.

We both took a short nap. When I awoke I had another hard on. Jenny was still sleeping and curled up in a ball facing way from me. He ass called out to me. I had to fuck it again. I rolled her onto her stomach and got out the lube again. I liberally spread it on my cock and even squeezed some directly up into her asshole. She started to wake up as I plowed into her. All my gentleness from before was gone. She was begging me to go slow but within a few minutes I was balls deep in her ass. Jenny pleaded with me to go slow but I just kept pumping harder and harder. Faster and faster. I came like a fire hose in her ass. And then I just laid on top of her. Her asshole was so tight around my cock it forced it out quickly as it softened.
I rolled over on my back and told her to clean off my cock with her mouth. She slowly moved her head down and apprehensively took my cock in her mouth before quickly spitting it out.
“Oh my God!” she yelled, “It tastes gross!”
“Clean it now or I call the dogs.” I replied.
That was her kryptonite.
Anytime she refused something I threatened to call the dogs and she did it.
It worked out well for me.
She was soon washing the taste and smell of her asshole off my cock with her mouth.
I told her to go clean herself up and I went down to the kitchen for a beer.
I hopped on the computer and ordered some slutty outfits I was going to have Jenny wear for me next time. Fuck, I could have her do anything, wear anything. This was a dream come true. I don’t think I was being as creative I could be with her. But it was just the second day. Wednesday was going to be pretty wild.
With that I went back upstairs and fucked Jenny 2 more times before telling her she could home.

Last edited by youdamnbastard; 06-09-2011 at 12:29 AM.
youdamnbastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 04:17 PM   #2
Lucifer_L

Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucifer_L has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love this. +REP. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Old 05-17-2011, 07:22 AM   #3
rehanboy16

rehanboy16 has initial reputation

really nice story....please continue
rehanboy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 02:49 PM   #4
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice...look forward to more

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #5
youdamnbastard

youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)youdamnbastard has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I made a few changes to my first post and added more story. next part is in the works. Any requests for things you'd like to see happen?

Last edited by youdamnbastard; 06-17-2011 at 01:21 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:32 AM   #6
rehanboy16

hey man please upload fast...cant wait to read what happen on wednesday..
and please make her wear bride's costume and white stockings and then fuck her. And you didnt mention the rapist description. Make him like above 40 with hairy and filthy gesture.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:30 PM   #7
youdamnbastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehanboy16 View Post
hey man please upload fast...cant wait to read what happen on wednesday..
and please make her wear bride's costume and white stockings and then fuck her. And you didnt mention the rapist description. Make him like above 40 with hairy and filthy gesture.

Holy shit dude, stop reading my mind!
Old 06-20-2011, 10:55 PM   #8
rehanboy16

hahaha.... please dude update fast, cant wait anymore !!
Old 06-24-2011, 01:17 AM   #9
rehanboy16

hey man r u going to upload the next parts or not??? please upload fast
Old 06-29-2011, 04:57 PM   #10
Andre

Andre has initial reputation
Default What to do with young Jenni?

I say do more bondage, maybe hang her naked by her wrists from the basement ceiling. Some whipping...Some sex. Let her get knocked up, then leave at end of summer or put the babe in a cage and bring her with you.
Andre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 02:11 AM   #11
youdamnbastard

Wed
part1

Jenny came over at 11AM like she had been told. On the door was a note that told her to come in and put on the clothes that were in the Victoria Secret bag that was on the table. Jenny walked over, her eyes taking in the rest of the house. She shuddered looking at the two dogs that were watching her behind a gate that blocked them off from her section of the house. Inside the bag Jenny pulled out a pair of white high heel shoes, white thigh-high stockings, a sheer white half cup bra that would barely contained her breasts, a sheer white wedding veil that went down low enough to just cover her ass, a bottle of perfume, large hoop gold earrings and a rhinestone choker that spelled “whore”. She groaned a little when she realized that there were no panties, that they would just be in the way because she was only here for sex.
She stripped out of the clothes she was wearing and got changed. The shoe's heels were high, maybe 6 inches. Walking was difficult for her since she had never worn any so high before. Once dressed she put on some perfume and looked at another note at the bottom of the bag taped to a plastic bag that held her "birth control" pills.
Jenny took the three pills and swallowed them quickly. She realized as she took them that she was craving them. That she felt better and more relaxed as soon as she washed them down with a glass of water.
The second note told her to go to the upstairs bedroom and lie down in bed and start to masturbate with a vibrator that she'd find there ready for her.
Jenny sighed and walked towards the stairs.
The camera's that had been prepositioned for this caught every move she made. Every muscle in her legs were taunt because of the heels, her breasts were almost spilling out of her bra as they jiggled with each step she took up the stairs. She stopped to look at herself in a hallway mirror and was stunned to see how beautiful and yet slutty she looked. She got angry when she realized this was a type of wedding night outfit. It was one more thing that was taken from her and corrupted.
The bedroom was empty and on the bed there was another note and a large evil looking vibrator on the bed. It was 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. Not only did it vibrate but it rotated and twisted in two different places. Jenny laid back and spread her legs, wishing she didn't have to do what she was commanded to do. The vibrator's head barely fit in her tiny pussy. When it was half way in she turned the knob at the base and it slowly started to hum and move on its own.
The note told her to turn on the TV and play the dvd, when she did so she was watching everything that was recorded from her first encounter with Mr. Renner. She almost started crying when she remembered when he jammed his cock into her mouth the first time. She could see that she was almost throwing up each time his balls hit her chin. Jenny looked down at the vibrator in her pussy. She was dripping wet and it was almost all the way inside her but she didn’t even remember using it as she watched herself getting raped on TV.
Suddenly there was a deafening explosion of a noise as the bedroom door was smashed open so hard it almost ripped off its hinges. Jenny’s whole body jumped as she saw a large man in a ski mask run into the room and grab her legs by the ankles. She started screaming as a second masked man stepped out behind a closet door and started slapping her across the face yelling at her to shut up. A third masked man followed the first and he had a long leather belt in his hands that he whipped into Jenny’s breasts as soon as he got close enough. All three were naked except for the black masks. The first man at her ankles was large and hairy, almost 6” 3”. He looked fat but was all solid muscle. He had her ankles tied and spread to the bed posts in a matter of moments. The second man was taller but skinny. He soon had her wrists tied like her ankles. The third man was a medium build and never stopped whipping her tits with the belt. Soon her breasts were red and burning sore.
“Gentlemen,” he said, “let the games begin!”
Old 08-23-2011, 04:51 AM   #12
youdamnbastard

The second man took the lead. He started screaming into Jenny’s face, calling her a whore, a cunt and a slut over and over again. His hands were all over her body, squeezing and slapping her tits, punching the side of her head while the other two men stood back and watched. He positioned himself between her spread thighs, pulled out the vibrator and aimed his rock hard 8” cock at her pussy. He looked down at her perfect body, dressed like a beautiful bride on her honeymoon and he couldn’t contain the rage inside his soul.
His name was John. Last year he returned two days earlier than he expected from his 2nd tour in Iraq after being gone for the past year. His homecoming consisted of seeing his wife in bed with a neighbor. She was wearing her wedding dress, riding him and bringing herself to an orgasm as he opened the bedroom door. Within an hour he was arrested for assault and battery. Within a month he was divorced and ended up losing his house and custody of his two kids. The rage within him has been festering for months.
Poor little Jenny was screaming, crying and pleading hysterically for them to let her go. She pulled on the ropes holding her wrists and ankles but couldn’t break free. When she looked up and saw the cold deathly look of rage in John’s eyes she got silent. They both did. John himself wasn’t sure if he was going to kill her or not he was so worked up looking at her. With a yell from deep in his chest he threw himself down on the bound blonde ramming his cock into her pussy with one thrust. He was like a mad man. His hands squeezed her beautiful round tits like he was trying to rip them from her body. Her white halfcup bra was literally torn away by John’s mauling her breasts. He kissed her lips as Jenny was crying and screaming for him to stop. John didn’t just want to fuck Jenny, he wanted to hurt her with each thrust of his cock. Everything he did to her he wanted her to feel pain. But when he started punching her in the ribs as he was buried inside her Rapist #1 told him “Ease up boy”. John grabbed both her breasts and used them to help him pull himself deeper inside her. He positioned his feet against the base board of the bed and used it to give him leverage to use his legs to fuck her pussy as hard as he could. Between that, her bound arms and legs and his grip on her breasts little Jenny was nothing but a cunt to be fucked. There was no other way to describe it. All his weight, all his strength, all his leverage was used to fuck her cunt. Jenny could do nothing but scream as loud and as long as she could. It was music to John’s ears.
Rapist’s #1 and #3 watched the whole scene in awe. They both expected John to react strongly to the way Jenny was dressed but this was surreal. They were actually concerned that he might fuck her to death.
The bed was shaking and actually moving across the floor with each thrust into her. John’s hands were like vice grips on Jenny’s breasts. Her tit flesh oozed out between his fingers. He twisted them cruelly as his cock pounded her pussy. John was reaching an emotional orgasm that had been over 1 year building. His cum shot out of his dick like a thunderbolt into Jenny’s womb. He screamed “Fucking whore!” into her face and just collapsed onto of the petrified and beaten blonde. Without a word he got up on his knees, slapped her across the face and walked out of the room. Tied as she was little Jenny just cried as she looked at the other two rapists looking down at her. When she looked down at rapist #1’s cock she came alive and started screaming “NO…..!! Please! No more!! You’ll kill me!!!”
Rapist #1 just smiled and got in between Jenny’s bound and spread legs. He ran his hands down her feet, calves and thighs and looked at her bare pussy. It was red and sore looking. With a quick movement he punched her in the cunt, hard, and told her to be quiet. Weeping quietly Jenny did as he said and he untied her ankles as Rapist #3 untied her wrists. Jenny’s freedom was short lived however as they rolled her over on her belly and tied her wrists together. Rapist #1 put her legs together and sat on her thighs as his hands squeezed and rubbed her ass savoring his turn to rape the blonde beauty beneath him.
The man on top of Jenny’s thighs was named Ray. He was a 60 year old that worked out regularly and was in better shape than most 30 year olds. He spread Jenny’s ass cheeks and smiled looking at her tiny little butthole. That was Ray’s fetish, raping female teenage ass. He held his cock in his hand and pressed the head against her asshole. Jenny came alive and started thrashing and screaming at the top of her lungs for Ray not to fuck her ass. Ray smiled. It was a common reaction. You see, Ray’s cock was 12” long and thick, knobby and his testicles were like baseballs.
When his ex-wife filed for divorce, 35 years ago, she used his cock as one of the reasons she wanted to leave him. She said that even after 2 years every time they had sex it was painful and felt like she was being raped. That was when Ray developed his love of inflicting pain on women. He started looking for the pained look on his wife’s face, started needing it to get off. After they divorced he dated many women and not a few of them found his large size pleasurable. Those woman bored the fuck out of him. As the years went by he was able to position his work and lifestyle to have a never ending supply of young teenage girls submit themselves to his wishes.
Now Jenny was to be his new toy. He lubed his monster cock up from top to bottom and rammed the bottle halfway into Jenny’s asshole and squeezed it hard before pulling it out and replacing it with his cock head. He held her shoulders and hunched himself over her ass preparing himself to ram his monster cock into her tiny asshole. It took ten savage thrusts before he was buried balls deep in her ass. Jenny’s scream was ear shattering loud but both men loved the sound. How Ray didn’t tear her open no one knew. He fucked her hard and long and deep for 10 minutes straight. He had done this to over a thousand girls; raped their asses with his massive cock. He knew exactly how fast and deep to go without causing any damage and giving himself the most pleasure. Her screams and groans and thrashing to get away were aphrodisiac to him. No talking, no repositioning, just hard basic fucking. As he unloaded his cum into her ass Ray punched Jenny hard in the back of her head sending her face sinking into the mattress. He slid his cock out of her ass slowly enjoying seeing her anal ring extend out and grip his cock. When he was out he sat back on his knees, looked at rapist #3 and said “next”.
Ray walked out and joined John downstairs and helped him to prepare for Jenny’s finale. Rapist #3 kept her on her belly, and retied her wrists so that they were now behind her back and then he sat down on the bed by her head as she curled up into a fetal position and begged to be left alone. Unfortunately for Jenny he only grabbed two handfuls of her long blonde hair, lifted her head and positioned her mouth and throat on his cock. He had Jenny get up on her knees and then pulled her by her nipples until her mouth was full of his cock again. In this position Jenny had no leverage and his balls were against her chin. He just spread his legs and rather than using his hands to press her head down he punched the back of her head for the same effect. With the sight of Jenny’s perfect pear shaped ass before him, his lap covered in long beautiful blonde hair and his cock deep in her mouth it didn’t take long before he felt his balls about to explode. Grabbing the back of her head he pressed her down as he lifted his hips and with a loud groan he came in her mouth. He was so deep in her throat he could actually feel her swallowing around his cock.
Keeping her hands tied behind her he made jenny stand up and got a good look at her. She was still dressed as a beautiful slut bride. Her heels and thigh-highs were still on, the veil only needed some adjusting, the choker survived too. The bra was ruined but it would only be in the way from now on anyway. He was supposed to bring her down stairs but he had to fuck her pussy. It was calling out to him. With a shove she landed on her back on the bed. His spread her legs and started fucking her pussy and she moaned softly for him to stop. She was barely aware of what was going on by this point. Her mind was in shock after 3 brutal rapes. Although nowhere as savage as John was, Rapist #3 brought her previous rape back to her mind and Jenny started screaming in fear again. After a few minutes he came inside her and then brought her down stairs to the other two men.
Jenny looked around meekly, not knowing what to expect. Before her was a small heavy padded coffee table with ropes around each leg. She was tied to the table on her stomach. He arms and legs were tied tight to the table legs. The padding on top of the table made her ass lift up. Jenny had no idea what this was for. She thought that they could just fuck her anyway they wanted, why do all this?
“Remember me bitch?” John said as he positioned himself behind her and aimed his cock at her asshole. With a savage thrust he started raping her asshole while Ray made use of her mouth. He could barely fit half of it in her but he didn’t care. Trying to get it all in was most of the fun. Within a few minutes they both unloaded their second loads of cum inside her. Her asshole was burning and her jaw felt dislocated as she dropped her head and prayed it was over.
That’s when she heard the whistle and then heard the patter of the 2 dogs walking over to her. Jenny didn’t think she could cry anymore but she did.

Last edited by youdamnbastard; 02-23-2013 at 01:46 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:20 AM   #13
youdamnbastard

Both dogs fucked the bound blonde girl at the same time. Neo had his dog cock in her pussy in no time and was jamming it in all the way with each lightning fast thrust. Hugo was jockeying for position next to Neo but John took him by the collar and brought him over by Jenny’s head. He grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head up fast making her cry out before moving her head back down telling her to suck off the dog. Poor little Jenny did so praying that it would be over soon.
Rapist #3 sat down cross-legged next to the coffee table and started squeezing one of Jenny’s fat tits while he enjoyed the doggie show. He had taken his mask off 10 minutes ago when the dogs first mounted her. Jenny looked up while her mouth was full of dog cock and saw Mr. Renner’s smiling face. She realized that the whole thing was planned. Rapist #2 was Dr. Ramos, Renner’s partner in Jenny’s blackmail. Rapist #3 was Dr. Ramos’ son. He was shipping out for his next deployment in Iraq and this was his father’s going away present.
Both dogs finished at about the same time and moved away back to their area of the house. Jenny just lay with her head down, dog cum dripping from both her mouth and pussy. Dr. Martin took a syringe and gave her a shot in the arm. Renner gave him a curious look and he explained with a smile that it was basically an ecstasy/oxy/valium combo and that he should probably let her sleep for a few hours.
John cut her loose and threw her over on her back. He straddled her chest, grabbed each nipple in his hands and twisted and tried to rip them off her breasts. Jenny’s scream made both Renner and Dr. Martin yell at John to stop. He did but then spit in her face and slapped her as hard as he could. With that and without another word he got up, walked out of the house and went home.
With a shrug and a smile Dr. Ramos also went home. Renner got Jenny to her feet and walked her to the shower. He just put her in there under the water still wearing the clothes that survived her 2 hour assault. His hands just roamed over her wet breasts, soaping up her whole body. Jenny leaned against Renner welcoming his tender touch on her beaten body. He stripped off her clothes, dried her off and laid her down in bed. He was about to leave her alone and check on his dogs but she was just too hot looking spread out on the bed like she was. He took ahold of her ankles and spread her legs wide, got between them and started rubbing his hardening cock against her pussy. She moaned lightly and tried to close her legs and push him away but she was too weak. With a shove he was halfway inside her. He just fell on her and drove the rest of his cock all the way into her. He fucked her for 20 minutes. Just a regular slow fuck as he sucked on her tits and squeezed every inch of her gorgeous body. With a grunt he finally came inside her pussy and then rolled off her onto his back. Renner stared at the ceiling thinking about what kind of situation he could put his little rape toy into next.

Last edited by youdamnbastard; 02-23-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:21 AM   #14
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

excellent work thank you for your story cheers MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:14 AM   #15
Khaowii

Khaowii has initial reputation

Please write more am waiting for next part
Khaowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #16
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Fantastic, can't wait to see what happens next!
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
youdamnbastard

Thursday Interlude
Jenny woke up in her bed on Thursday morning with a groan. Her whole body ached. Her pussy and ass was so sore that her whole groin area just throbbed in pain. Her breasts were sore too she noticed as she rubbed them gently. Yesterday was a horrible memory. She thought she had been raped when it was just Mr Renner’s idea of entertainment with her.
She didn’t know if she could go on with this. The end of the summer seemed so far away to the beautiful blonde. She got up and dressed so she’d be ready when her friend Betty came over with her mom to take her to the mall. She was feeling so strange, nervous or on edge, all she could think about was asking Mr Renner for some of those birth control pills. They made her feel so relaxed and good. Maybe tomorrow she’s ask for enough to take every day. She suddenly shook her head realizing that she was looking forward to seeing Mr Renner again and wondered what was wrong with her. There was a message on her answering machine. It was her mother saying her father’s business was doing well and that they were coming home on Sat for a few days before going back to Bermuda. Jenny heard the a car’s horn in the driveway and went out to meet her friend.
Renner heard a car horn and looked out his window to see Jenny walking out to get into her friend’s car. He could see her long thin legs in her shorts and her fat tits bouncing beneath her blouse. He smiled thinking about the day before and continued smiling thinking about Friday’s activities with his little rape toy……

Friday 4PM
Jenny walked into Mr. Renner’s yard to see him and several friends barbecuing and playing cards. There were two other beautiful women there as well dressed in high heels, bikinis and Play Boy Bunny ears. Jenny was wearing exactly the same thing but she could see that her bikini had 3 times less material than the other 2 girl’s bikinis and her heels were a few inches higher. The woman just winked at her as they attended the men that they were with.
Mr. Renner greeted Jenny with an embrace and his hands roamed her body and he gave her a long wet kiss. Jenny was taken aback unsure of what was expected from this group. Renner handed her a bag of “birth control” and explained that this was just a small party where the men would be playing cards and that she was the eye-candy for the night. Jenny relaxed thinking that “eye-candy” was easy compared to the other times. 40 minutes later, several alcoholic drinks and more gropings than she could count Jenny was pretty much wasted. Jenny was sitting on Renner’s lap as he played cards. She could feel his cock between the cheeks of her ass and she giggled.
When he stared rubbing her pussy she got quiet and spread her legs trying to give him better access. When he moved his fingers out of her wet pussy and put them in her mouth she sucked on them greedily. When he took her in the house and into the downstairs bedroom she was looking forward to what she expected to be sex. She was a little surprised when he tied her arms and legs out spread eagle but she arched her back and lifted her hips to Renner begging him to fuck her. He didn’t though. He just walked out and left her. What Jenny didn’t know was that she was the prize for the card games. The other two girls were the eye candy hired for the night to entertain the guys.
The winner of the 1st set of card games opened the bedroom door and smiled at the sight before him. He stripped quickly remembering that he had only 15 minutes before his time was up and fired his cock into Jenny’s pussy. Jenny started squirming and pulling against her bonds trying to get free. But she was already wet and he was balls deep in the first thrust. Jenny closed her eyes and just enjoyed the fuck. He came inside her after a few minutes and started squeezing her tits while keeping his softening cock inside her as long as he could. Finally he got up and went back to the game. A few minutes later winner number 2 came into the room and stripped down. He straddled her chest, grabbed her tits in both hands and pressed them both around his cock.
Renner sat at the table playing cards when he saw a familiar head looking over the fence on Jenny’s home side. There was a quick moment of panic when Renner recognized Gerald Whitehouse, Jenny’s dad. Renner got up and welcomed Mr. Whitehouse asking if he wanted a drink and if he wanted to join the card game. He took the drink but passed on the game. His eyes were glued to the two bikini clad women one of whom brought him one of the strongest martinis he’s had in years.
It turns out that he came home a few days early and was wondering where his daughter was. Renner said that he didn’t know but pointed out that it was still early and that she was probably out at the mall like most girls her age. Mr. Whitehouse agreed and asked if he could stay and watch “the game” for a few minutes.
A “few” turned into an hour and a several martinis later he finally asked where the winners were going when they left the table. Renner had worked out a plan in his head after Mr. Whitehouse had first appeared…it was pretty daring but if it worked it would be awesomely evil. He got himself a hard-on just thinking about the possibilities….
Jenny’s dad was openly running his hands over one of the bikini girl’s breasts and ass. The bulge his cock was making in his shorts was obvious to all and he was very drunk. Renner told him where the winners were going. He explained that his girlfriend was a kinky slut that liked to get banged by multiple guys and she had agreed to be the prize for the night. Mr. Whitehouse pleaded to see what she looked like and Renner explained that she was tied up in the bedroom. “Let me check on her first.” Renner said. His mind was racing as he moved towards the bedroom. Jenny was spread wide with cum dripping from both her pussy and ass. He grabbed a ball-gag and stuffed it in mouth. He found a fancy looking Renaissance mask that wrapped around just her eyes and did a good job of disguising her face. He also had some temporary star tattoos that he pressed onto her front right hip and thigh and two over her ass like a “tramp stamp” that a lot of woman have. Jenny moaned into the ball gag trying to ask him to free her. “Oh no Jenny, we’re going to have a surprise finale tonight I think.” Renner said laughingly.
After handing Jenny’s dad another drink it took little convincing to get him to come to the bedroom to see what the guys were playing for.
He stopped as he walked into the room and whistled, “Wow, she’s beautiful. What a slut. I can’t believe she agrees to stuff like this.” Jenny came alive hearing her father’s voice and started thrashing at the ropes holding her down. “You want to try her out, go ahead neighbor.” suggested Renner.
Mr. Whitehouse couldn’t resist and began to strip and climbed into the bed between Jenny’s legs. Her thigh and calf muscles flex and strained to move away from her father’s advance. To Renner’s great joy Mr. Whitehouse said something that Renner was so happy to catch on hidden video: “She looks just like my daughter Jenny. I always wanted to fuck that little spoiled bitch…” Jenny’s moan of despair suddenly became a scream of rage. Renner couldn’t hold back his shit eating grin as Mr. Whitehouse started to unknowingly fuck his own daughter. He pounded her hard and squeezed her tits so hard that her soft flesh oozed out between his fingers.
Jenny’s Dad pounded away unknowingly into his daughter’s pussy. His hands roamed all over her body, squeezing and pinching. Jenny was hysterical. Her own father just said that he always wanted to fuck her. She wanted to throw up but she couldn’t move tied up like she was. She could only lay there and take it. Her father’s cock going almost all the way out and then firing back in as hard as he could. She just laid there and cried. Mr. Whitehouse was working himself up into a drunken lust filled rage. He shifted his weight and slapped Jenny hard in the face. When he realized what he did he looked over at Renner concerned that he had gone too far but Renner just gave him the thumbs up sign. That just sent him over the edge, with one more slap across Jenny’s face her father’s cock erupted inside her pussy. Mr. Whitehouse just collapsed on top of the bound blonde beauty and sucked on his daughter’s tits as he recovered is strength.

With a groan, Mr. Whitehouse rolled off her and laid on his back with a giant smile on his face.
“That sir, was FANTASTIC!” he said.
Renner replied with something that made Jenny’s defeated body come alive once again, “If you liked her pussy you’re going to love her ass.”
“No way, really? That’s possible?”
“She likes that too. Go ahead. Have her suck you off until you’re ready. I’ll help flip her over so she stays tied up.”
Soon Jenny was on her belly with her ass propped up in the air by a few pillows and sucking her father’s cock until it was rock hard again.
She almost cried out “Daddy, no!” we he pulled out of her hot wet mouth and positioned his cockhead against her tight little asshole but she didn’t dare reveal who she was at this point.
Three hard shoves and he was buried halfway in her ass.
Two more and he was balls deep.
Renner told him to enjoy himself and walked back to his guests.

15 minutes later, after the other guests left for the night, Renner returned with another drink for Mr. Whitehouse and found him still ramming himself deep in and out of his daughter’s asshole.
Grabbing her tits hard he pushed himself as deep as he could and unloaded another blast of cum deep in her rectum.

Mr. Whitehouse stood up from the bed and shook his head at the beautiful sight before him. Covered in sweat and totally spent he welcomed that drink and sat down on a nearby chair.
“Good Lord man! That was magnificent! How can I ever repay you?”
“No need my friend. You’ve given her something to think about for the rest of her life. That’s a fair trade.”
Mr. Whitehouse was too drunk and tired at this point to question what exactly that meant. He just sighed and looked down at his softening cock. It was covered with cum, brown streaks and traces of blood.
Renner saw him looking at his clothes on the floor and could see that Jenny’s dad did not wanted to get them dirty so Renner offered him the use of his shower in the next room which he gladly accepted.
As Mr. Whitehouse turned on the water Renner went over to Jenny, untied her and spoke into her ear, “I want you to join your Dad in the shower, kneel down behind him, reach over and clean his cock while you lick his asshole. And do whatever he asks you too. Do you understand? Be a good girl and this will be over soon and Daddy never has to know. Ok?”.
Jenny didn’t speak but got off the bed and slowly walked over to the shower and began to do what Renner said.
Mr. Whitehouse groaned with joy as her soapy hands reached around and moved all over his cock and his eyes flew open when he felt Jenny’s tongue start to probe his asshole. Incredibly at his age he felt his cock begin to harden again and move around and told Jenny to suck his cock. She did and she cried out in her mind when she felt it harden in her mouth. He spread his lags a little and told her to stick a soapy finger up his ass while she sucked him. He grabbed her wet long blonde hair and pushed her head all the way down on his cock until her lips were at the base and his cockhead was in her throat and let loose with his final cum of the night. Jenny just fell to the floor of the shower and covered her face so her father wouldn’t see her clearly since her eye mask had fallen away while he was pushing her head down as she blew him.
With that, Mr. Whitehouse dried off, got dressed, finished the drink, thanked Renner about 100 more times, went home and passed out in his bed.

Renner laid down in his bed and told Jenny that she should wash off all those temporary tattoos and that she could go home after she rode his cock until he came. After the show he just had Renner popped off early in her pussy. Jenny asked if she could have the birth control pills he had been giving her on a daily basis. After thinking about the possible benefits to this Renner gave her enough for Sat and Sun and told her, with a smile, that he expected to see her on Monday at 11AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 11:25 PM   #18
Mark1

Mark1 has initial reputation

Please for the love of god continue this AMAZING story.
Mark1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:36 AM   #19
youdamnbastard

Late the next morning Jenny awoke, took a shower, put on panties and a
tee shirt (like always) and made her way downstairs
into the kitchen where her father was sitting at the table drinking a
cup of coffee. She looked at him in both disgust and
fear. She remembered what he said about her, that he was thinking
about her as fucked what he thought was another girl. She
could remember how his cock felt, in her pussy, in her mouth and in
her ass, and she remembered how his cum tasted as she
sucked him off in the shower.
Mr. Whitehouse on the other hand was overjoyed to see his daughter that he thought
he hadn't seen in weeks. Overjoyed thinking about
remembering the fantastic sex session he had the night before. He
didn't think much about the lackluster welcome he got from
Jenny or how she barely returned his hug. He just thought it was a
teenager thing. As she started to walk out the the
kitchen and headed towards the tv room Jenny's dad couldn't help
looking at his daughter's tight little barely covered ass.
It looked good to him, real good.....familiar.....He choked a bit on
his coffee and asked her to come back in the room.
Jenny froze, fearing that he realized it was her last night. He walked
over to her and asked her to raise her tee-shirt so
he could look at her back. With trembling fingers Jenny did as she was
told. His heart was pounding fearing that he'd see
the tattos that he saw the night before.....
But there was nothing there above her ass, just smooth tanned perfect skin.
He breathed a sigh of relief and just told Jenny that he thought he
was a spider on her.
Also relieved Jenny didn't make an issue of it and quickly left the room.
If she had stayed a minute longer and looked down at her father's
crotch she would have seen a massive bulge in his shorts from him
looking at her ass.
Jenny's dad went up to his room to jerk himself off in the shower
thinking all the while of what it would be like to fuck his daughter.
Afterwards the guilt from what he was thinking made him leave early
for another business trip.
He was gone by Sunday night and Jenny was once again alone in the house.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #20
youdamnbastard

Here's a good idea of what I was thinking about when Jenny was wearing a mask.