Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2010, 10:10 PM   #21
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dammit. Fuck international diplomacy! Tried to make a difference...

RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:25 PM   #22
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeKarenX View Post
¡HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ¡You actually thought change could happen in the world!
Ah youth… They never fail to make this old man smile…
Andering REDDSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #23
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Old man/Angry troll:

1. What is up with upside down punctuation? Where is it on my keyboard? Why are you using these symbols?

2. Your Kristallnacht der langen Messer parody is like my toast parody. You stole the idea from me and used it before I did. DAMMIT!!

3. "not everybody in the world is good and kind, and you gotta GET THE FUCK OVER IT." As long as you yourself is good and kind, fuck the other idiots. Toast chompers!

4. You believe in change, otherwise your board wouldn't exist. You believe in helping others. Disguise it. Ok... Sure you may enjoy the attention and power that comes with that discussion board (not asserting as a fact) , but your humor and attentiveness also show a glimpse of the more vulnerable likable Andering.

5. Flood Smud. There will always be tragedy. Life is unjust. Life fucken suck if you let it. But we are luckier than 96% of the human population on Earth. So let's find purpose and fight for what is right- Palestine. I'm making a donation to Hamas right now... Hope the Feds won't freeze my accounts and detain me...

6. Pooches for Palestine!

7. Yes this is related to cyberstalking- justice... Drawing parallels... And if doesn't fit- fuck it.

So there!

Old 03-03-2010, 05:20 PM   #24
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andering REDDSON View Post
¡HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ¡You actually thought change could happen in the world!
Ah youth… They never fail to make this old man smile…

Don't jade me! Otherwise I'll be a bitter bitch.

Never stop believing!! OTHERWISE-what's the point? To be piss bags taking up space on earth just to die?

Listen to music!

Old 03-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #25
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You gonna turn Charlie Brown loose on Andy Karen?
Old 03-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #26
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:

Sorry Karen, but I'd rather fuck you... just sayin.

As to my thoughts about this case. The judge made the right call on the free speech issue, however many schools have or are developing policies against cyber-bulling, which this clearly is.

What tickled me about the whole thing is that the girl in question put up the website, but then took it down once her classmates starting attacking HER rather than the teacher. Sounds to me like just another bratty kid complaining about a teacher when no complaint is warrented.
Old 03-03-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Sorry Karen, but I'd rather fuck you... just sayin.

As to my thoughts about this case. The judge made the right call on the free speech issue, however many schools have or are developing policies against cyber-bulling, which this clearly is.

What tickled me about the whole thing is that the girl in question put up the website, but then took it down once her classmates starting attacking HER rather than the teacher. Sounds to me like just another bratty kid complaining about a teacher when no complaint is warrented.

Let's focus on the bigger issues. lol

Old 03-03-2010, 05:38 PM   #28
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
You gonna turn Charlie Brown loose on Andy Karen?
Charlie is Buddhist. He believes in equanimity for all. And if that's not cool with you, he'll bite you! Knowing Charlie, he'll like Andy. Bark worse than bite. lol.

Old 03-03-2010, 05:49 PM   #29
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Your boobs??
Old 03-03-2010, 05:55 PM   #30
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Your boobs??
if they help Hamas deliver social service to the poor, ok. but don't think so. stick to the thread. justice. forget that cyber nonsense!

Old 03-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #31
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

I'd rather help Hamas deliver pizza.
Old 03-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #32
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

i doubt hamas would like that.

Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #33
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

if we keep saying Hamas, Feds will come to "build a case" or we'd get taken out by the Mossad.

Old 03-03-2010, 09:36 PM   #34
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Your boobs??
Quote:
if they help Hamas deliver social service to the poor, ok. but don't think so. stick to the thread. justice. forget that cyber nonsense!
but ... i like the cyber nonsense !!!! and i would love to see your boobs also Karen !!!!
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:58 PM   #35
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Andering REDDSON has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh, so much to do, so little time…
Ok, here’s what I can answer, FWIW:
Quote:
Old man/Angry troll:
1. What is up with upside down punctuation? Where is it on my keyboard? Why are you using these symbols?
I am a Renfroist.
I am NOT Modern language Association compliant.
Quote:
2. Your Kristallnacht der langen Messer parody is like my toast parody. You stole the idea from me and used it before I did. DAMMIT!!
No, there is QUITE a bit more to the story than that. And I STILL say I am in the right, and everyone involved knows it’s true.
Quote:
3. "not everybody in the world is good and kind, and you gotta GET THE FUCK OVER IT." As long as you yourself is good and kind, fuck the other idiots. Toast chompers!
Ok.
Quote:
4. You believe in change, otherwise your board wouldn't exist. You believe in helping others. Disguise it. Ok... Sure you may enjoy the attention and power that comes with that discussion board (not asserting as a fact) , but your humor and attentiveness also show a glimpse of the more vulnerable likable Andering.
Oh, good Andy is ALWAYS there.
Bad Andering is always there, too.
Quote:
5. Flood Smud. There will always be tragedy. Life is unjust. Life fucken suck if you let it. But we are luckier than 96% of the human population on Earth. So let's find purpose and fight for what is right- Palestine. I'm making a donation to Hamas right now... Hope the Feds won't freeze my accounts and detain me...
I dislike Hamas.
I’m also part Jewish.
Quote:
6. Pooches for Palestine!
Ok. Sure. Not my problem.
Quote:
7. Yes this is related to cyberstalking- justice... Drawing parallels... And if doesn't fit- fuck it.
It really doesn’t fit.
Quote:
So there!
Well, I got told, dint I.
Quote:
Listen to music!
I have an MP3 player.
Quote:
I was under the impression she took it down because the school made her… Well, even I make mistakes.
Quote:
Knowing Charlie, he'll like Andy. Bark worse than bite. lol.
The bite’s pretty bad too. <?>Did I tell you all about the guy I peppersprayed? It all started when he couldn’t hook up with some lesbian chicks…
And no, I met Charles SCHULTZ once. He didn’t seem to like me. More like, was afraid. “You’re creepy and I’m glad you don’t know where I live” afraid.
Quote:
Quote:
Your boobs??
Hey, that is a pretty important subject- But for another thread.
Geez, that’s a big one…
Old 03-04-2010, 02:12 AM   #36
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Charlie is Buddhist. He believes in equanimity for all. And if that's not cool with you, he'll bite you! Knowing Charlie, he'll like Andy. Bark worse than bite. lol.
I don't think it's very Buddhist to bite people! LOL!
Old 03-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #37
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I don't think it's very Buddhist to bite people! LOL!
His life His rules! Bites out of love. It's like a doggie conversation. Bark worse than bite!

Old 03-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #38
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Charlie doesnt bark, he yipes.
Old 03-05-2010, 02:08 PM   #39
Andering REDDSON
Banned

Default Re: “Federal Judge Declares Cyber-Stalking Legal.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
In the case of the OP (Redsson), he deliberately misconstrued the article to suit his personal agenda… He made it seem like the judge actually ruled cyberstalking legal (but that was not what the article was about at all)… The article talked about free speech…
Quote:
Originally Posted by From “Free Speech Follies“ by Stanely FISH
The modern American version of crying wolf is crying First Amendment. If you want to burn a cross on a black family's lawn or buy an election by contributing millions to a candidate or vilify Jerry Falwell and his mother in a scurrilous "parody," and someone or some government agency tries to stop you, just yell "First Amendment rights" and you will stand a good chance of getting to do what you want to do…
Not only is (free speech) pressed into service at the drop of a hat (especially whenever anyone is disciplined for anything), it is invoked ritually when there are no (free speech) issues in sight.
FISH, Stanley. “Free Speech Follies” The Chronicle of Higher Education. 13 June, 2ØØ3 Web. Ø5 March 2ØØ9
Stalking is NOT a free speech issue. To reward her by even allowing her to entertain the NOTION of a payday for her own misconduct is disturbing.
Old 03-05-2010, 04:08 PM   #40
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
His life His rules! Bites out of love. It's like a doggie conversation. Bark worse than bite!
Budda might approve of love bites!