Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > Incest Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: How should I have my way with her (drugged or letting herself)
Vaginal (with condom, of course) 7 21.21%
Anal 5 15.15%
Vaginal and cum inside her 20 60.61%
Anal and cum inside her 8 24.24%
Have her just give me a blowjob 5 15.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2009, 06:31 PM   #1
misterbrianharris

misterbrianharris is infamous around these partsmisterbrianharris is infamous around these parts
Default I need some advice

Alright here is my problem: I(19) want to have sex with my older sister(22). About two or three weeks ago I was reading through my sister's text messages between her and her boyfriend. I read some really arousing things between them to (she wrote that she was going to finger herself while thinking about sucking his dick, and he wrote about cumming in her the next time they had sex). So this gets me thinking about cumming in my sister and fantasizing about her, then a couple of minutes later, I find about ten nude pictures of her on her phone, and after having an actual image of her big breasts and shaved pussy, I tried sending them to my phone, but didn't get the chance since she wad coming out of the shower. About two days ago, I try again to get those photos, but instead of finding them, I find more texts with her and two other guys and her boyfriend, so this gets me thinking of my sister as a whore or something. Now, I have had the oppurtunity to get touch one of her tits when we were laying on her bed, and she didn't seem to mind (she actually put her hand over mine when I was rubbing it) but this was a while ago. Do you think I can get her to have sex with me, or just freak after I ask her? Or should I just get her really drunk at a party and have sex with her, or just drug her the next time we are alone and fuck her (what kind of drug can I use to keep her out cold for at least half an hour)
misterbrianharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 06:35 PM   #2
misterbrianharris

misterbrianharris is infamous around these partsmisterbrianharris is infamous around these parts

I just realized I messed up on my poll: the first option was to have her swallow ( hopefully she does)
misterbrianharris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
aaemarine

aaemarine has initial reputation

yeap u try to caught u sis sex with other then easy to get her
aaemarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 11:58 PM   #4
texasdog

texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)texasdog has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You and her have a few drinks....and then start playing with her you never know. Tell her she has made you hard and show her your hard dick. Ask if she will "help me out" and tell her you will do the same for her.
texasdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
PeterAnnomnice

PeterAnnomnice has initial reputation
Send a message via ICQ to PeterAnnomnice
Default I need some advice

How do I water my flowers?
Click on the toolbox on the lower right-hand menu and select the watering can from the pop-up menu. Move the green square that appears over the flowers you would like to water. Hold down the mouse button, not simply click you dont have to hold it down too long though to activate the watering process. All the flowers beneath the square will be watered, and 1 coin will be deducted for each flower/plant watered within that square. This process will fill all the raindrops regardless of how many drops were empty when you started.

Do flowers die if not watered?
Flowers do "die" if they arent watered at least once every three farm town days a farm town day is 20 hours long. As soon as you water them again they come back to life.

How long does it take for flowers to be fully grown?
The flowers take about 3 days till they are fully grown and are in full bloom.

Do I earn experience points for watering flowers on my farm or a neighbours farm?
You do not earn experience points when watering flowers.

Why can I not see the flowers I placed on my farm?
Make sure you have “Show Flowers” checked click on the wrench symbol on the upper right menu of your farm and refresh your farm once you have done so.

Why do I get a message that says “Flowers can only be watered once a day” when I try to water my flowers?
Your neighbours can water your flowers for you and earn 1 coin for each flower when they do so. Watering flowers is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once a neighbour has watered them, you will not be able to water them as well. You are only able to water your flowers if there are two empty rain drops.

Is there another way to differentiate when flowers need watering?
When you activate the watering can all flowers will show a blue square around the base. Those that need watering are a light/dull blue and those that have been watered are a darker/brighter blue.

Why am I being charged for watering my flowers?
You are charged 1 coin per flower/plant that is watered. If your neighbours water your plants for you, they will earn 1 coin per flower/plant that they water.

Can I harvest the flowers?
The flowers cannot be harvested but you can sell them. If you click on them whether just planted or in full bloom the pop-up menu will give you the option to sell.

Can I water a buddies flowers?
You can only water a neighbours flowers and only those neighbours who are on your neighbour bar at the bottom left of your farm – NOT neighbours on your neighbour listing that dont appear on your neighbour bar. You cannot water buddies flowers.

Can you freeze your flowers if you go away on holiday and cannot water them?
This is not possible. The flowers, at this point in time, will die if not watered but, will revive once watered again. If you click the "Freeze Growth" option on a flower, it DOES need to be watered as all you are doing is stopping it at whatever stage of growth it is at. In other words, if you like your roses to be rosebuds rather than in full bloom, you can freeze them at the rosebud stage. But the flower still needs to be watered. Please remember though that, when you unfreeze them, they will revert back to the first stage of growth.

Why did a flower revert back to the first stage of growth when I moved it?
When you move a flower it goes back to the first stage of growth. Once you have refreshed the game the plant will be back to the size it was BEFORE you moved it.

I saw someone at level 6 planting flowers. Im at level 26 and all my flowers are locked. How is that possible?
The person that you saw planting flowers would have received those flowers as gifts as they are not available for purchase at that level.

I cannot plow/harvest my plots near flowers, what do I do?
If youre trying to plow/harvest your plots near flowers, deselect "Show Flowers" in your preferences remember to reselect it when you are done or you can simply “Hide” the flowers temporarily.

The moderation team would like to thank Sunshine who combed through countless posts to compile all of this information.
PeterAnnomnice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 04:13 AM   #6
warpcraze

loving the post i think your in their, because of the whole breast thing, might take some time just sweeten her up, and watch the juces flow