Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-13-2009, 12:33 AM   #41
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Honestly, we women are actually quite simple. Its not that complicated. We sugar coat everything. If we tell you "look, AWDracer, you are a nice guy, but..." We want to tell you that so we dont hurt your feelings. The bottom line is that there is not attraction, no chemistry. Thats where the "nice guy" line comes in.

Confidence is key.

For example. This dude who just totally rocked my world doesnt have nice things, fancy clothes or any of that. doesnt have a car, Doesnt really have shit. But he carries himself SO well. Just his demeaner, his attitude, his confidence. That really got me. He carries himself well. Its quite simple. And if you and a girl connect and there is chemistry, well then, thats even better.

The thing is...I dont care about material. For me, YES, I care to have nice things, but I dont care if my guy does. I open my heart to guys and give guys a chance. And they completely take advantage because I LET them take advantage of my kindness. Thats what it is.

I need to be harder on men. I cant be nice anymore. I mean, I can be nice. but I cant take chances like I use to...my heart is completely closed off.

We dont go looking for jerks. the guys who seem really nice at first just naturally turn into jerks. You cant trust men, ever.
While I assume you're being completely honest here, I could say the exact same things about women.

The very people you chase after are the ones that the nice guys go "WTF, why him?"

Confidence is key. I won't deny that, but perhaps my definition of confidence differs from another person's. I don't see reason for confidence (yet) till I've finished school and know what the hell I'm going to be doing for my career. But there are a lot of question marks right now as I say this. That being said, how can a person be "confident" when placed in a situation full of question marks? Being "arrogant" in this situation puts out a brave face and they're the ones who appear valiantly successful.

The problem is - there are items that give a boost to confidence. Money, cars, and a house. Not surprisingly, if you pick up any or all of these three items, you can be the lowest of the low in confidence and STILL pick up women. And the more women they meet, the more confident they'll be.

This makes me sound nerdy but I really valued stability at one point.

Arrogant guys are despised by everyone but they're also admired too... secretly.

Regarding nice guy - there's a couple of single girls that asked "Why aren't you finding a gf now? You're such a nice guy". I told them "I'm just taking a break from it all". And they just said "oh". They don't even talk to me anymore, not even as "friends". I think I'll get pissed if someone calls me a nice guy again.

Which is why I keep bringing up the idea that nice guys finish last. They do. The very guys they date are the jerks that might become nice later in order to keep them. But you see the problem? The nice guys will NEVER get the advantage. They're the safety net for the ultimate desires that you women were looking for but couldn't get.

I don't trust women now. And no self-respecting man should. These are big words I know, considering my best friend is a girl. She's really the only girl I really trust and she trust me too. She hates guys and I hate women. We actually get along despite that.

Another thing to add: Nice guys get destroyed just as easily as nice girls get pissed off at the treatment they get. The difference is that the nice girls will continue to try but the nice guys will only give up and change, knowing there is no place for them as such.

Dashrendar could possibly be such a person. He is one example of a nice guy destroyed in the process of the so-called "games" you speak of Chi.

Last edited by AWDracer; 02-13-2009 at 12:38 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:36 AM   #42
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
We sugar coat everything.
The guys who seem really nice at first just naturally turn into jerks. You cant trust men, ever.
I obviously don't have a say in the topic being discussed here, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been in a relationship with a complete biotch for almost two years now.
We're constantly a bitch to each other, there is no sugar coating, anything that needs to be said and heard is done straight forward. No stalling, twisting, just a direct answer.
And I must say that once you get use to it, that kind of relationship turns out to be one of the best.
I've been with a lot of so-called "nice girls" and this is by far the only relationship I ever felt like keeping.

Guys being a jerk is an undeniable fact, but nagging about it doesn't really change anything. If you just accept the fact and live with it (like I did), you might actually find it to be not so bad.
I agree that you deserve the best Chi, but if the best doesn't exist, what can you do?
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:40 AM   #43
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
if you pick up any or all of these three items, you can be the lowest of the low in confidence and STILL pick up women. And the more women they meet, the more confident they'll be.
LOL bullshit. ive got plenty of cash and fancy shit, but that doesnt mean a thing to women. according to your three categories, ive got plenty of money, 4 really fucking fancy motorcycles/choppers (cars category i guess) and a house thats basically empty 25 days out of the month except for me. yet i still cant get a girl, money and all that vapid shit has no real bearing on what women want. youll say "oh yeah, well the whores want money and golddigging prospects." yeah, they also want to be able to tolerate their guy too. ive been shot down by diggers before (why i asked is beyond me @_@) so yeah...i rambled...

point is, the above quote is bullshit. if a woman doesnt like you, shell reject you, end of story.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #44
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
LOL bullshit. ive got plenty of cash and fancy shit, but that doesnt mean a thing to women. according to your three categories, ive got plenty of money, 4 really fucking fancy motorcycles/choppers (cars category i guess) and a house thats basically empty 25 days out of the month except for me. yet i still cant get a girl, money and all that vapid shit has no real bearing on what women want. youll say "oh yeah, well the whores want money and golddigging prospects." yeah, they also want to be able to tolerate their guy too. ive been shot down by diggers before (why i asked is beyond me @_@) so yeah...i rambled...

point is, the above quote is bullshit. if a woman doesnt like you, shell reject you, end of story.
Yeah it does.

I could go on and prove it to you (with my personal experiences) that money does answer the bell when you need it to.

I find it a little hard to believe (not saying you're a liar) that you couldn't get action with money. Flash some bills - there are A LOT of social whores out there.

Hell, I'll say one thing - my mom says "Get a house and a job; the women will come flocking".

I hate to admit it but she's been right more times than she's been wrong. She admits when she's wrong but I think she's golden on this.
Old 02-13-2009, 12:47 AM   #45
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:

Not disrespecting your bikes (I like bikes too) but get a car and your luck will change. The chicks want to be driven like princesses. And besides, by driving, she can even blow you while you're at the wheel.

Mind you, I don't have a car nor a bike but I have proof that having a nice "car" and giving away an aura that you're rich will work wonders.

I don't do this and guess what? I'm that "average nice guy" whose identity gets hopelessly blurred by the population of guys that go nowhere.

If it's not about kindness, it's about money and looks.

If it's not love, it's lust.

Simple as that.

Come on, from a relationship stand point, dating a nice guy, I can understand, could be duller than the wooden pencils you don't use in your desk. Why date a guy who can remember the important events? Why not get the thrill that women shouldn't be treated too kindly because they'll get spoiled fast?

The exact same concept applies for nice guys hating arrogant pricks. They love to hate them and hate that they love them.

The chicks WILL be forgiving (because they are that in nature) and give jerks chances and chances. I know a girl that realized her bf was cheating on her. She dumped him citing that this was "unforgivable". Not too long afterward, they got back together again. I knew this would happen too.

I don't know the guy but I'm just going to assume he's a nice guy because all nice girls date nice guys

Last edited by AWDracer; 02-13-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:19 AM   #46
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
AWD and DASH:

Is this a new kind of contest? Are we trying to see who sucks more than the other?

You guys are both talking about how horrible your experiences with women are and it seems you are trying to top each other....or "bottom" each other with who is in worst shape?

I got news for you. I am a straight male and even I can figure out how unattractive you guys sound by pissing all over yourselves with this, I am so horrible, no one wants me, low self esteem stuff.

And Dash, you are actually a good looking dude. But the way you always talk so negatively will turn off any woman no matter how much money you got or how good you look.

AW, if you are going to keep talking about not trusting women, then you are damn right, you will never find anyone to have a relationship or be happy with. Years ago, I am was a very poor man, and had nothing to call my own, but I was getting laid or in relationships because I chose to hold my head up and let myself shine as an individual.

Vent, if you must, but at the end, you have to be able to open yourself up. I will not join in the back and forth tirade, but either you want to complain or you want to change. It's up to you.

Haha it's no contest, but even though we're 'contesting' with each other, we're essentially agreeing on the same main principles or "theories".

I'm not complaining about how "nobody wants me" anymore. It's not worth it; I've been through it a few times and no matter what I think, it will not change. (Looks like I inherited Dash's traits here)

I'm sure both of us don't openly pour out negative thoughts out. I give conservative smiles when people walk past me. It says nothing about how I really feel. Other than RB, there are relatively few places where I dispel my thoughts. The other places would be with close friends. Nobody knows.

I second the notion that he is a good looking dude. If he adds that car, the girls he'll pick up will be astounding. He'll be more confident than we've ever imagined him to be.

I'm not sure how you did it Phantom - sounds like a fairy tale. Sounds like something we'd all hope for but will never come.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:24 AM   #47
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

eh, i get what your saying. im not trying to do that though, i was simply trying to use myself as an example for the other sex and its plight. i think id even prefaced with saying i had finished bothering with women. anyways, my point...

...wait, what the hell was my point? @_@

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 02-13-2009, 01:25 AM   #48
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
eh, i get what your saying. im not trying to do that though, i was simply trying to use myself as an example for the other sex and its plight. i think id even prefaced with saying i had finished bothering with women. anyways, my point...

Likewise, I'm not trying to compete for the "suckiest of the suck" award. You can have that if you want.

But seriously, it's easy for someone in a relationship to say that everything is alright because they have something.

I know someone who's in a relationship who's had past problems haunt him still. It doesn't matter. He's a "nice guy" treating his girl like shit. She still stays with him. He was a nice guy though. He's a buddy of mine but I'm not so sure he's a nice guy.

Nevertheless, it's just another example.

Last edited by AWDracer; 02-13-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:49 AM   #49
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
AWD and DASH:

Is this a new kind of contest? Are we trying to see who sucks more than the other?

You guys are both talking about how horrible your experiences with women are and it seems you are trying to top each other....or "bottom" each other with who is in worst shape?

I got news for you. I am a straight male and even I can figure out how unattractive you guys sound by pissing all over yourselves with this, I am so horrible, no one wants me, low self esteem stuff.

And Dash, you are actually a good looking dude. But the way you always talk so negatively will turn off any woman no matter how much money you got or how good you look.

AW, if you are going to keep talking about not trusting women, then you are damn right, you will never find anyone to have a relationship or be happy with. Years ago, I am was a very poor man, and had nothing to call my own, but I was getting laid or in relationships because I chose to hold my head up and let myself shine as an individual.

Vent, if you must, but at the end, you have to be able to open yourself up. I will not join in the back and forth tirade, but either you want to complain or you want to change. It's up to you.
That's what I'm getting at too.You CAN say "hey let's go have some fun together" and actually accomplish it but only if you truly believe it!If you don't believe in yourself when looking for a girl (or guy for you girls out there) they wont believe you either.why should they if you don't convey it to them?
Look guys.do you care if a girl has a nice car or house?NO?Well plenty of them don't either!Some do but that's just some.I was once very shy,too shy to risk a good friendship but you have to risk it guys if you think it's worth the possibility.If you don't think it's worth the risk,well,stay friends.

One of my best friends has the absolutely hottest girl I know.she looks like Anne Hathaway (really,I couldn't believe it when I finally met her.0 Well,he was pulling the same I'm not good enough thing until we sat him down and said that if he didn't feel like he was awesome,she wouldn't ever either.He changed his attitude and now he is engaged to her after finally saying "I LIKE YOU" I am in their wedding and very happy for them but the actions were all that changed!He still has the same crappy car that breaks down on them all the time while on dates,he still doesn't have a real place to live and stays in a spare room of another friend and he is still the goofiest dude I have ever met but none of that mattered to her.She could have anyone she wants (everyone I know wants her,hell,I want her!lol!) but she chose him in spite of the fact he was missing many material things.The one thing he did have though was CONFIDENCE in himself (finally) and a willingness to fail at attempting to make his life better.If it had or does fail,I'm sure he will not be alone for long all because of the presence he has now...Everyone can have that(guys and girls)believe you will succeed and usually you will.Those times you don't,oh well,try again with someone new...What do you do when you fall off the horse? All together now------WE GET BACK ON !!!

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 01:52 AM   #50
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
HA! Thats awesome!!! I do that ALL the time!(in case no one noticed )

whyaskwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:21 PM   #51
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The very people you chase after are the ones that the nice guys go "WTF, why him?"

Ok, so what exact type of guy makes you think "WTF?" Maybe its just jealousy talking....the girl they want skip them (so-called "nice guys") over and go to the other guy. Isnt rejection and jealousy the reason you paint an image of the guy who got the babe as "jerk"? What to those so-assholes do exactly that make them "jerks"?

I think its more of a jealous "what does he have that I dont have" mentality that makes you form a theory on how women skip the nice guys for the assholes.

BTW....AWDracer, what makes you a "nice guy"? As I recall you went out with a girl that you didnt really like just to have someone. WE-HEL-HELL!! That to me is jerk-ass behavior!!

Let me tell you that there is no divide between "jerks" and "nice guys" A nice guy can turn into a jerk at the flick of a button and vice versa.

Quote:
The problem is - there are items that give a boost to confidence. Money, cars, and a house. Not surprisingly, if you pick up any or all of these three items, you can be the lowest of the low in confidence and STILL pick up women. And the more women they meet, the more confident they'll be.
Ok, the thing about me that is WAY wrong is that I dont care that a guy has a car, or a house, or any money. And that is what gets me in trouble. You arent my age yet, but you will be soon enough, and at this point, I should be looking for someone who has something going for themselves, an education, a steady job, a place of their own (whether they have roomates or not). Because if you are my age, you SHOULD have something. I tend to not care about such and guess what? I get screwed. I get the guys who dont have dont drive/have cars, and guess who has to pick them up? If they dont have money, well fuck me, how the hell do you stand on your own two feet? You dont have to buy me shit, I can afford my own designer handbags and shoes. I support myself and I expect for my man to be able to support himself.

Quote:
Regarding nice guy - there's a couple of single girls that asked "Why aren't you finding a gf now? You're such a nice guy". I told them "I'm just taking a break from it all". And they just said "oh". They don't even talk to me anymore, not even as "friends". I think I'll get pissed if someone calls me a nice guy again.
I tell that to people too. Its a genuine line and I mean well. Nice guy just means "good person" thats all it means. its a compliment.

Quote:
The nice guys will NEVER get the advantage. They're the safety net for the ultimate desires that you women were looking for but couldn't get.
What? So women really just want a good guy but unconsciously date jerks?

Quote:
Dashrendar could possibly be such a person. He is one example of a nice guy destroyed in the process of the so-called "games" you speak of Chi.
Actually, thats where you are wrong. Dash is a total badass.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 05:46 PM   #52
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Ok, so what exact type of guy makes you think "WTF?" Maybe its just jealousy talking....the girl they want skip them (so-called "nice guys") over and go to the other guy. Isnt rejection and jealousy the reason you paint an image of the guy who got the babe as "jerk"? What to those so-assholes do exactly that make them "jerks"?

I think its more of a jealous "what does he have that I dont have" mentality that makes you form a theory on how women skip the nice guys for the assholes.

BTW....AWDracer, what makes you a "nice guy"? As I recall you went out with a girl that you didnt really like just to have someone. WE-HEL-HELL!! That to me is jerk-ass behavior!!

Let me tell you that there is no divide between "jerks" and "nice guys" A nice guy can turn into a jerk at the flick of a button and vice versa.

Ok, the thing about me that is WAY wrong is that I dont care that a guy has a car, or a house, or any money. And that is what gets me in trouble. You arent my age yet, but you will be soon enough, and at this point, I should be looking for someone who has something going for themselves, an education, a steady job, a place of their own (whether they have roomates or not). Because if you are my age, you SHOULD have something. I tend to not care about such and guess what? I get screwed. I get the guys who dont have dont drive/have cars, and guess who has to pick them up? If they dont have money, well fuck me, how the hell do you stand on your own two feet? You dont have to buy me shit, I can afford my own designer handbags and shoes. I support myself and I expect for my man to be able to support himself.

I tell that to people too. Its a genuine line and I mean well. Nice guy just means "good person" thats all it means. its a compliment.

What? So women really just want a good guy but unconsciously date jerks?

It's not jealousy if you don't hate the guy. I wouldn't be pissed if my friend asked the girl that I wanted out (unless I specifically told him about her and he went for it shortly afterward).

That being said, there are guys that do things that "nice guys" would never do... AND STILL they are given chances. That, to me, is not acceptable.

What makes me a nice guy? I'm not an ambassador for being a nice guy anymore so I can't answer that for you. Yes, I went for the girl even though I didn't like her; she liked me but the problem was I didn't like her back. It's a mistake on my part and it was me being too nice to reject her.

A nice guy in theory is thoughtful, respectful of others, humble without overdoing it. He also tends to have a large collection of friends but knows how to pick them out without rudely ignoring the others. He's also proven to be unselfish and probably won't care about money when he's with you. Well, not too cheap on money anyway. Most importantly, he has a good reputation.

There are LOTS of these guys out there. They are also ones that don't get picked out. I know plenty of guys that are FAR BETTER than me (this is proof that I'm not some egotistical prick that whines about women). They are not picked and a bunch of people that I DO NOT SEE AS BEING NICE GUYS are picked. GG.

Time to get slightly egotistical here - I have more than enough friends to know who is a nice, sincere person and who is not. Therefore it baffles me that the girls I see are dating the guys who clearly do not have a good reputation. Maybe that's just me in the well. Who knows.

As a result, I see legitimacy in my claims, although I think each person's circumstances are different.
Old 02-13-2009, 05:49 PM   #53
AWDracer
Self-exiled

And let's face it: Nice guys get used for what they are. They are TOO nice and are only suitable for friendship. They're the ones you absolutely will trust them with anything - short of a relationship.

Jerks have what nice guys don't have. Nice guys have what jerks would never get.

Jerks get the girls but no friends. Nice guys get all the friends but no girl as a partner.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:38 PM   #54
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

Chi, I don't know how you treat males in real life, but in the forum you just try to make the most dangerous males angry with you cause you get excited by it.

In fact I think that you posted this thread just to make me angry cause you totally like me.

Quote:
I dont deserve to be treated like shit
You like to be treated like shit, you can't fool RapeBoard.
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #55
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Chi, I don't know how you treat males in real life, but in the forum you just try to make the most dangerous males angry with you cause you get excited by it.

In fact I think that you posted this thread just to make me angry cause you totally like me.

You like to be treated like shit, you can't fool RapeBoard.
Hey Italianguy,

SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING TROLL....

You have no life and you get off by causing trouble.Thats pathetic...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 04:56 AM   #56
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Hey Italianguy,

SHUT THE FUCK UP U FUCKING TROLL....

You have no life and you get off by causing trouble.Thats pathetic...
AHHHHH....You fucked up!!! Feed the troll and he'll never leave...
Old 02-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #57
dashrendar44
Kamina

Quote:
I try ~.^ although lately i havnt done anything awesome, weather is too shitty fer the bikes and im pretty much done at kendo for now...

but i digress. women are always dating the jerks for the simple reason thatt hey want to. i think thats all i can really come up with. a woman has to, at least on a subconcious level if not knwoingly, want to be treated like shit to date a guy she knows will clearly treat her like shit. as far as im concerned, women shouldnt really bitch when ZOMG SHOCKER!!11!1 the guy they start dating with a history of abusing women starts abusing them. seconds chances are one thing, but when the guy gets a reputation for it and a woman STILL decides to go out with a guy like that (or something of a similar calibre man) then she reaps what she sows. end of story.

Old 02-14-2009, 01:11 PM   #58
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

Quote:

A nice guy in theory is thoughtful, respectful of others, humble without overdoing it. He also tends to have a large collection of friends but knows how to pick them out without rudely ignoring the others. He's also proven to be unselfish and probably won't care about money when he's with you. Well, not too cheap on money anyway. Most importantly, he has a good reputation.
Most of these are great qualities and ones that I look for. However, whats with the reputation mattering? Why care about what others think? I dont believe reputation means anything.

So, whats a "bad guy" then? Someone who abuses women? Animals? Doesnt call a girl back till a couple hours after she calls? Someone who has to work on the weekends, pissing off their girlfriends, who thus feel neglected and runs to her "nice guy" friends and complains that her boyfriend is not giving her any time?

I dont know what you would constitute as a "jerk"

Me, I have a type of guy I go for. Those guys have that "look" that other guys say "oh he's a bad guy". When its just the look, you know?

I also like guys who can be assholes when the time fits. I wont lie, I'm fabulous, so I get alot of looks and sometimes guys will be perverts, and then what if I'm with my man and some guy says something or tries to touch? I want my man to be prepared to throw down and lay some punches and knock someone out. I cant be with a man who will stand by and be disrespected. I want to be with a guy that makes other guy afraid to look at me. Those guys you would probably consider violent and "jerks" huh? Well, if nice guys are pussies that will stand by and be disrespected, and jerks will defend me and jack someone in the face when the time fits, I'll be with a jerk.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #59
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol...wow. I was going to post a long response but I'll keep it short and simple, I'm sure you've been told by at least one person(in this thread) to change up your tactics/strategy when it comes to dating and men.

When I told this to a few women over the years they took it as 'If I change the location of the club it's cool.'. I hope you're not like that.

As far as 'all men' or men in general, I know you don't mean that...I hope so anyway. I'm a good man. I used to go around screaming 'I am a nice guy.' but now I just say 'Hey I'm a good man.' because I am. I know how to treat a woman right and hey if she wants to deal with someone else oh well no more complaining from me.

I'll say I used to have the same problem you're having Chi except with african american females(me being black) when I was young it seemed like I had to obtain a certain image and I could never really grasp that concept, I said fuck it and started to be myself.

Even to this day it's hard for me to find a good black woman who doesn't want a uneducated thug or dumbass who's only career goal is to get a GED and become a rapper. I know thats a whole different subject but anyway lol good luck searching and choose your guys more carefully.

From what it looks like...well you're the cause of your despair. Happy Valentines Day.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #60
AWDracer
Self-exiled

Quote:
Most of these are great qualities and ones that I look for. However, whats with the reputation mattering? Why care about what others think? I dont believe reputation means anything.

So, whats a "bad guy" then? Someone who abuses women? Animals? Doesnt call a girl back till a couple hours after she calls? Someone who has to work on the weekends, pissing off their girlfriends, who thus feel neglected and runs to her "nice guy" friends and complains that her boyfriend is not giving her any time?

I dont know what you would constitute as a "jerk"

Me, I have a type of guy I go for. Those guys have that "look" that other guys say "oh he's a bad guy". When its just the look, you know?

I also like guys who can be assholes when the time fits. I wont lie, I'm fabulous, so I get alot of looks and sometimes guys will be perverts, and then what if I'm with my man and some guy says something or tries to touch? I want my man to be prepared to throw down and lay some punches and knock someone out. I cant be with a man who will stand by and be disrespected. I want to be with a guy that makes other guy afraid to look at me. Those guys you would probably consider violent and "jerks" huh? Well, if nice guys are pussies that will stand by and be disrespected, and jerks will defend me and jack someone in the face when the time fits, I'll be with a jerk.
Well, with all due respect, the "look" aspect sounds similar to high school in that the "gangster" boys i.e. Parka black coats and black pants aka "full black" get the attention from chicks. You know what they say? "Oh he's just into that culture, he's a nice guy".

Now I have nothing against these people because these people I'm talking about are also my friends but I'm making a point here about "looks not mattering". If I wasn't their friend, I would expect they'd be hella cocky about their "crew" and all that. While some of them do have crews, many of them don't jump people for the sake of doing it. They do it because they have justification for it and that's cool in my books.

A jerk, in my definition, is someone who does not have a good reputation with other women. He does not visibly have real friends of both genders. I.e. if a guy has all guy friends, it should be a warning to you that he MIGHT be a jerk. You have to also see what kind of friends he's with too. They're the opposite of "nice guys" who have friends from both genders. A jerk would likely go clubbing in order to hit chicks 24/7. Also, he will be likely to choose his friends over you (unless you're gonna open up your mouth and/or legs for him).

In order to define who a jerk is, you'd need to get to know them first by talking to them. Jerks have a tendency to be egotistical; they have a "I want to prove to others that I'm better" mentality.

Just because he's dated a whole bunch of women before does not mean he's not a jerk. Women fall for jerks ALL THE TIME. As a result, jerks are less likely to be desperate. The "nice guys" who lack confidence will be more inclined to "try" to get the girl and as we all know, this is counter-productive, no matter how well-intentioned it may be.

If you can find some rapport with his ex's, you can see what kind of person he'll be. Women will be less likely to lie to another woman - ESPECIALLY when he's with another woman already.

Does this sound too complicated?

It actually isn't. All of this can be achieved by talking to people to get a feel for their personality).