Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-21-2013, 10:58 AM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default Fucking useless

Shrinks are fucking useless

My sister, after several months of attacking my mum, and only communicating by mouthing words, pointing or writing messages, causing chaas by walking in the road pushing her shopping trolley, and stopping mum from watching TV by hiding the remotes, was sectioned last week. For those outside of the UK this means she was legally sent to the nearest nut hut by the authorities for the safety of herself and those around her.

She was there a week, only talking to the male staff, having a row with my mum when she visited mid-week. In that week they changed her meds. And discharged her.

So yesterday, mum rings me to let me know, saying how different she is, how happier she is, she sounds so happy and relieved that I kept my own council...

Today, she is back to how she was, cause the the fucking shrinks figured they had fixed her and got her meds sorted in one mother fucking cuntish week, so she was able to go back to stay with the woman she was attacking and who was forced to have sectioned in the first fucking place...

Mother fucking useless cunts.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Cunts.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #3
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Indeed...
Old 05-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #4
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

Awww shit! How the fuck did they think they would help in a week?! It takes lot longer! Look at me, I'm a prime example!

Your poor mum

It's all about ticking boxes and looking like they are listening. I fucking hate the system.

Hopefully, they'll realise they've cocked up and start doing a proper assessment. You can always request a second and third opinion.

I take it that the meds mean that they have a diagnosis?

Thinking of you hun.xxx
Old 05-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #5
pervipete

She's been on the same meds for about three decades, maybe a little longer. So they were changed, as for diagnosis's, if they have they are keeping it to themselves.

My aunt and uncle have taken her around to the docs for an appointment, my aunt is going to go in with her to the doctor and have a word, hopefully they will take her back.

At the moment I feel so fucking lost and hopeless, and not a little useless. Mine and my sisters relationship has been pretty much over for years, she hates me and I've come to feel the same way about her, my appearing at home is like a red rag to a bull, and to be honest when she is attacking my mum it brings out a side of me I wish wasn't there, a more violent, almost thuggish side, I could quite easily hit her, and what scares me even more than that is that I may well keep on hitting her until, well until she is no longer breathing. My mum knows this, and understands this, but it does mean that I daren't go up to help my mum if she starts. I would start off defending my mum, trying to keep them apart but...

So I am useless, not able to help or protect her.

Thanks for your thoughts hun xxx
Old 05-22-2013, 04:09 AM   #6
pervipete

Right, my mum is at my uncles waiting for the welfare people to contact her.

My wonderful sis went right off her rocker again, or is trying to manipulate people into thinking she is different to what she is, telling lies to my aunt and uncle about mum, forgetting that they were there for the last part of this.

We had to have the police in as well last night, luckily it was the same female PC who got the ball rolling last time, she was not happy that sis was out of hospital so she is going to see what she can do, include putting a complaint down about the docs at the hospital.

Hopefully they will get my sister out of there, even if it is into some kind of flat.

Oh yes I didn't mention, part of my sisters...issues...has been a tendency to walk in the middle of road while pushing her shopping trolly. Caused so much chaos the other week in a nearby village that everyone was calling the police, the local inspector turned up and got a right earful from sis...not sure whether to be upset or proud at that...
Old 05-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #7
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

I'm so sorry to hear this - mental illness is such a curse, for both the person affected and everyone around them.

I totally see the position you're in and don't envy you, but as a mother I identify most with the woman that is loosing her child to this illness and can't stop it.

So sad for you Pervipete - you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:09 AM   #8
pervipete

Thank you, GC

Part of the problem is we are not sure where she is ill and where she is being manipulative.
Old 05-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #9
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

Which sometimes goes hand in hand I hear ... I just know how you feel - the helplessness and 'thinking in circles' - the absolute disability to 'do' anything about it.

You sound like a 'fixer' and proactive person in general, so I get how this must gut you at times - especially since your mother is involved.

I 'would' say that she is the one that you can 'do' something about because I bet she needs your support - no matter what's going on with your sister and you.

Not trying to stir up trouble - just touched by the situation because I have friends that are dealing with a child with similar issues

xox
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 11:42 AM   #10
pervipete

I know you're not GC, sometimes its good to have some speak from the other side so to speak, its too easy to get locked into my own thoughts about it

Thank you xox
Old 05-23-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
pervipete

Well, they came and took her away again at last, different hospital this time
Old 05-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hopefully they will get her the help she obviously needs, and give your mum a break in the process. That has to be a relief to you, knowing your mother is safe for a bit.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
pervipete

It is thank you and hopefully they will