Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-07-2013, 05:17 PM   #1
lidia

lidia has initial reputation
Post Online chat and IM

Hi, I am mostly looking to discuss online with people. I do like some private messaging but always feel like its a bit slow and a burden to most people to always have to refresh and use the system which isn't really designed for chatting (like instant messaging I mean!).

The chat from the sticky thread isn't functional (at least to me, despite I have Java like mentioned in the post...) and it could be hard to keep in touch there anyway.

So basically I am here to invite anyone who would be interested in instant messaging (with me or anyone) to do so or to post their likes and information here so we don't spam the whole forum with threads like that. I checked and since there is no sub-forum with that purpose, a thread would do nicely, at least I think. If I missed such a thing like another thread or a place specifically designed to that, then please notify me and I will do change according to that.

So here I'll just post a very simple form to get the necessary done :

============

A/S : 19 F
Contact method : I use skype mostly, just ask my ID in private message.
What would you like to talk about : Fantasies, Experiences, General stuff.
Likes : Interracial (BM-WF), Big cocks, Intelligence, Younger rapist.
Dislikes : Non-Literate (sms talk), People who hit on me here, Gangbang, People who aren't into Interracial and likes to try and tell me I am stupid for liking it.

===========

Last edited by lidia; 10-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.
lidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
dman

dman has initial reputation

love to chat with you sometime
dman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:27 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Same here.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:32 PM   #4
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Younger.. well let's see. I can fake younger if needed.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:59 PM   #5
lidia

lidia has initial reputation

Well thanks, but I guess the best way to achieve that would be by private message. Also, I guess this thread could mostly be used to expose our interested in IM and what we are into..

Tags
chat, contact, discussion, instant messaging, social