Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-02-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Powerone

Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Threesome Rape

“The 70’s Show” was on television from 1998 to 2006. Laura Prepon played Donna Pinciotti, a high school girl. But she also made starred in a movie in 2005 called Karla, the true story of Paul Bernardo and his wife Karla Homolka – a couple who kidnapped, sexually abused and murdered three young girls. In the movie, she joined her husband with one of the captured girls, initiating girl sex with her, but she accidently removed the blindfold, letting the captured girl see their faces. The husband panics and kills the girl. I prefer to let the story go a while longer to tell about Beth and Brad (the names I gave to the husband and wife team) abuse Sandy, one of the captured girls. This is how I would have filmed it.

Comments are welcome and always love suggestions. I tend to like humilation so you will see lots of that, and my style is to get into the heads of all the people, especially the victim.

Threesome Rape by Powerone
Copyright 2012

Sandy heard the noise of someone coming into the room. She was blindfolded, but not bound. He had told her when he kidnapped her that if she took off the blindfold and saw his face, he would be forced to kill her. She believed him. She was taken yesterday, though it seemed like days now. She heard his voice when he talked to her, not old. He had filmed her as he made her strip naked for him. She was going to be his little whore. She did as he said, but not before he slapped her twice before she finally found out how cruel he could be. She unbuttoned her blouse for him, his comments on how nice her breasts were, making her take off her bra and pushing out her breasts for him to capture with the camera. Her skirt was next, only her thong left to protect her, but he quickly forced her to take it off. Then he degraded and humiliated her, forcing her to get into obscene poses, her legs spread wide, her fingers pulling back her pussy lips to reveal all to the camera that was capturing her degradation. The worst was when she was doggy style, her hands behind her, peeling back her cheeks to reveal not only her pussy, but her ass hole for him to record on the camera.

She knew what was next, lying on the bed, her legs spread until she felt his body on top of hers, his knees pushing her thighs apart until her crotch ached. Nothing could prepare her for the cock that pushed up and down her slit or the first thrust inside her, not caring if she was wet or not. He fucked her for a long time, or at least it seemed that way. When he got bored, he put her in a new position, her leg high up in the air as his hips drove his cock into her pussy, on her belly, her legs together so as he said, she would be real tight for him as he pushed his cock between her clenched thighs and entered her again. It was only when she was doggy style, his hands on her hips guiding her to pleasuring his cock that he finally came inside her. Sandy was shamed when she felt the hot cum entering her, a sharp slap on her ass to force her to squeeze her pussy muscles on his cock and pull the last of the cum from his balls.

He was back again, sure that he would rape her again. Then she heard something else. There was another person in the room.

“I thought you might like to have a threesome Sandy. You won’t mind, would you?”

“No,” she lied, but she knew she didn’t have any choice.

“Have you ever been with another girl before, Sandy?”

Then Sandy heard a woman’s voice. It was only getting worse. What did he expect her to do with me? What would she do to Sandy?

“Hi, Sandy. I’m his wife. He tells me you are a good little slut. He wants to watch us together and then he will join in. I’d love to watch him fuck you while we play together.” Beth took off her top and slid her shorts off until she was only in her bra and panties. Sam had never shared any of the girls that he raped with Beth. She wanted to please Sam. He said that he needed to rape girls, even though they had sex often together. It was just the way he was made up so she accepted it. She felt they were coming a long way when he invited her to join him. She would show him how much he could help him.

“Take off your blouse, Sandy.” It was the only thing he let her keep on, the long blouse barely covering her crotch.

She had no choice, unbuttoning the blouse. She could hear the soft whirl of the camera, knowing he was taping her again. She didn’t know what he would do with the tapes. She was naked, sitting on the edge of the bed. She felt a woman’s hands on her, touching her face, a hand under her chin until Sandy felt the soft lips of a woman touch her. She didn’t try to stop her as she was kissed, her tongue sliding into her mouth.

“Kiss her back, Sandy. I want you to make love to her.” Brad took out his cock, stroking it as he watched the two girls kissing.

Beth never kissed a girl before, but when she saw how excited and hard Brad got, she began to feel the excitement. They were both going to fuck his little slut. Beth never felt so part of Brad’s secret rape life as she did now.

The kiss was long, but hands began to run over her body at the same time. It was the woman’s soft hands, finding one of her breasts and rubbing it as a man would, pinching at her nipple until Sandy couldn’t stop it from getting bigger. She felt the woman move away for a second, but when she returned she felt naked breasts pushed against her naked breasts, the rustle of clothes as she stripped naked as Sandy. The woman’s nipples were hard, rubbing harshly across Sandy’s, feeling like rocks as they touched. Fingers nipped at the tips until they grew hard once again, pinching harder until Sandy moaned, her cry muffled by the lips of another kiss. The tongue plunged in so deep that it felt like it was going down her throat.

“She likes it.” Beth’s hands continued to fondle the girl’s breasts. She took one of her trembling hands and placed it on her breast. She felt the tremor of excitement as she felt the soft touch of a woman on her. “Play with them, Sandy. Show me how much you are going to like making love to me. We are going to do such delicious things to each other and make each other cum.”

Sandy had no choice but to comply, the woman bigger and more powerful, pulling Sandy’s arm until she had no choice but cradle the woman’s bare breast. She followed the woman’s lead, rubbing a fingertip over the end of her nipples, just as she was doing to Sandy. When fingers pinched and twisted her nipples, she did the same, both of their breasts pushed out as the cried out in pain and pleasure.

Last edited by Powerone; 02-23-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Powerone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
Powerone

Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Powerone has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Addition #1

Brad watched the two girls stroking each other’s breasts, Brad’s hand slowly running up and down his cock. He never got Beth involved with one of his rape victims, but after seeing her now, he didn’t know why. It opened up so much more.

Beth pushed down on Sandy’s head. “Stick out your tongue.” Beth did it, her tongue out as Beth arched her back until she felt the wet tongue touch one of her nipples. It felt like a jolt of lightening ran through it, but Beth pulled away as soon as she felt something on her tongue. Beth slapped her cheek. “What are you doing slut? Get back there and let me feel your tongue on my nipple.” She punctuated it with another slap.

Her tongue was out, Sandy not sure what to expect, but there was no doubt when she felt a nipple touch her tongue. She recoiled in disgust, but the slap on her face and she knew that the woman was as cruel as her husband. The second slap confirmed it. Sandy had no choice but to push her head lower until her tongue found the nipple again. This time she didn’t push away, letting her tongue swirl around it, feeling the blood pounding in the tip and growing harder. The woman’s fingers went to one of Sandy’s nipples and gripped it tightly with her fingers.

“Be gentle,” but Beth’s fingers were cruel as they dug into Sandy’s nipple.

She wanted her to be tender, but she wasn’t treating her that way, Sandy’s nipple aching all the way to her breast bone. It felt like her fingernails were drawing blood as they dug in. Sandy did what she had to, her lips encasing the nipple and sucking it into her mouth, her tongue lashing out at it, just the way she liked boys to do to her.

“That’s a good slut, Sandy. Suck on her tits.” Brad stroked his cock faster.

Sandy let her tongue guide her between the woman’s cleavage so she could find the other breast. Her lips latched onto the nipple, licked and sucked it until it was hard and erect. She hated what she was being forced to do, but she had no choice. The slightest hesitation or slackening off and her nipple was twisted cruelly.

“Let’s get on bed, Sandy.” Beth pulled Sandy until they were lying down, Brad standing up so he could see better, his big cock jutting out in front of him.

Beth cradled Sandy up against her, letting her continue to suck her breasts, but she was ready to move on. She loved it when Brad ate her out, would she feel the same way when Sandy did it. She slipped her panties off, spreading her legs so Brad could see how wet she was. “Be a good slut and let me feel your wet tongue run down over my belly.”

No, she couldn’t do what she wanted. She couldn’t touch another woman’s pussy with her tongue.

Brad knew she would need a little convincing, not sure if Beth had it in her to do it. He pulled his belt out and folded it in half. Sandy was turned sideways on the bed, Beth’s hands in her hair trying to force her head down. It left her ass unprotected, the belt whistling through the air and striking the center of her right buttock with a loud snap.

“EEEEWWWW!” Sandy’s ass was on fire, something beating her brutally. She tried to push away, but the woman held her head tightly, Sandy afraid of fighting her off. “No more!” She begged him.

“Lick her like she wants or it will be your pussy that I hit with the belt.” He lightly tapped the same spot that the belt had just left a red welt.

“Please, don’t make me,” she begged, but her tongue was already making its way down over her belly, stopping at her belly button to push the tip in. Her head was released, the woman lying flat on her back. She felt her push one leg beneath her so that she was between her legs. She could almost smell the woman in heat. She gagged when her tongue ran over her pubic hairs. She was neatly trimmed, but it was still the thought of what she was doing that almost made her vomit.

“Come on Sandy. I want to feel your tongue on my slit. I’m going to ride your face and tongue. You’re going to make me cum on your face.”

“Go on, Sandy. I want to see my wife’s pussy juices on your face.” Brad slapped her ass, but not hard, just a reminder. His eyes stared at Sandy’s pussy peeking out from behind, and her relaxed ass cheeks had left her partially exposed, the tiny brown hole of her ass beckoning Brad to fuck. First he wanted to see some girl on girl action.

It was degrading and disgusting, her tongue finding her slit soaked. Sandy could feel his hand on her ass, reminding her what would happen if she didn’t do as he wished. She would almost rather have him fuck her then do this. Her pussy tasted terrible. Sandy had licked her own fingers after masturbating, but this was different. Her tongue drove in deeper, her nose pushed between her pussy lips, slurping loudly as she began to lick the woman the way she wanted. She could feel the woman’s hips begin to move, her hands on Sandy’s head to guide her to pleasuring her. Sandy was pinned to the woman’s pussy, unable to escape her horrible fate.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:43 PM   #3
Powerone

Sandy’s face was covered with her drying cum, her tongue coated with the foul tasting juices, her tongue tired, but the hands held her head and forced her to continue the oral attack. She felt a sharp slap on her ass cheeks.

“Stick your tongue inside her pussy like it was a little cock.” Brad punctuated his command with a second slap to make sure that she was paying attention.

Sandy gagged when her tongue fought its way through the tight muscles of her pussy. She felt her insides clench around her tongue, but she drove it in deeper in spite of her disgust. Her ass cheeks were still tingling from the last time she was spanked. He was hitting her harder and more often, afraid he was getting more violent, Sandy fearing for her safety if she didn’t perform all the perverted acts they were forcing her into.

Beth began to fuck her with her hips moving urgently, the tongue going in deeper. She made her body squirm from side to side until her clit came in contact with part of her face. That is all she needed, humping widely as he climax neared. Beth had never been so excited before, Brad watching his fuck toy lick her. “Spank her ass until she gets me off.”

Sandy’s tongue moved quicker, even rubbing her face harder into her wet sex as soon as Brad’s began to pummel her ass with his hand. He went from one cheek to the other, until both were burning in pain. The woman was humping her excitedly, but she still never came. Sandy didn’t know how much more punishment she could stand. She finally welcomed the woman cumming, even though she knew that she would have to lap up every single drop of her cum.

“Tongue fuck me, Sandy. Deep and fast.” Beth got off, squirming as her clit was rubbed along her face and her climax hit her hard. “YYYEEEAAGG!” She could feel her juices explode out, hearing Sandy’s tongue lapping at her soaked pussy. It felt so good to degrade the girl in front of her husband, now knowing why Brad loved to rape girls. It was the power to make them do anything you want, knowing they were hating it, but forced to do it in spite of their humiliation.

The hands held her face between her legs for long minutes after she came. Sandy could barely breathe, but at least she wasn’t being spanked any longer, her ass sore. Her mouth and lips were covered with drying cum, her tongue unable to get rid of the salty taste in spite of swallowing as best as she could. She never knew a woman came so copiously. Finally she was let lose, able to sit up on the bed, glad that it was over. Now maybe they would leave her alone.

Brad looked at her shiny lips, wishing he could see her eyes and the shame in them. Now he needed relief for his cock, his balls aching from watching the girl sex. Beth was smiling happily, satisfied by Sandy’s tongue. He nodded to Sandy and could see that she recognized what he wanted.

“Lay down, Sandy. You must be tired from making me cum so hard. You did so well, are you sure you never made love to a girl before.”

“NO, you forced me,” Sandy cried out defensively, but she knew that they were just trying to humiliate her further. She was laid back onto the bed, this time on her side. The woman was behind her, hearing movement in front of her. She could sense something in front of her, but her mind was clouded, unable to comprehend the obvious. At least until she felt it.

“Stick out your tongue, Sandy.” Beth pushed Sandy’s head closer to the edge of the bed.

Brad stroked his cock and moved forward until he could feel Sandy’s heated breath blowing on the tip. Sandy stuck out her tongue as if she didn’t know why. It recoiled back into her mouth as soon as it touched the very tip of his cock and scooped up some of the leaking cum that coated it. He saw her face grimace.

It dawned her when her tongue hit the hot flesh in front of her. There was no mistaking that it was his cock that her tongue touched. The minute her tongue came in contact with it, it jerked up and down, but not before her tongue had picked up some of the wet cum that was on the head. It mixed with the foul cum of his wife, soiling her mouth with the thick, salty crème. “No, fuck me, do anything, but not that!” It was bad enough that she had tongued his wife, now he was expecting to pleasure himself in her mouth. She would never be able to take that much cock or that much cum in her mouth.

This time it was Beth that slapped Sandy, but she visited one smooth, sensitive thigh, catching it close to her pussy so that Sandy would realize that only a few more inches and it would be her pussy that would be getting spanked. “You show him how much you like sucking his cock, Sandy. Or it will be your pussy and thighs that I will spank. Take him in your mouth. When he finishes off in your mouth you can take a break. But you are going to have to swallow every single drop of his cum.” She slapped the other thigh. “Open up and take him in Sandy.”

She didn’t have any choice, feeling the breeze blow on her pussy, the slap so close. The woman was becoming as cruel as her husband. She opened her mouth but it wasn’t wide enough, the hot head of his cock pushing open her lips as the smooth head slid inside and touched her tongue. She could already taste him.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:06 PM   #4
Powerone

Brad watched as his cock head slid over her silky lips, still covered with Beth’s drying cum. He couldn’t stop his cock from jumping the minute her hot breath blew on it, jerking up until it hit her upper lip, then settled back down on her lower lip again. He pushed with his hips until the head of his cock began to slip through her lips. The massive head pushed her lips open wider, jumping again when he felt it slip over her wet tongue. Another push and her lips were wrapped tightly around the sharp ridge of his corona, capturing it tightly. “Let me feel your tongue Sandy. All over the head until you can taste my cum leaking out.”

It was terrible, the cock so big that her lips had to stretch around it. She could feel the hot crème sticking to her lips as it pushed into her open mouth and sat heavily on her tongue. It jerked and shuddered in her mouth, unable to contain the spastic jumps of his cock. She heard his evil command, gagging the first time that her tongue came in contact with the head of his cock. It touched the very tip and she felt the shaft pushed between her lips shudder and then she tasted the foul crème that blanketed her tongue with the thick and salty crème. Just a drop mixed with her spit to fill her mouth with the taste of his cum. She feared when he would eventually cum in her mouth and what she would do with all the crème.

“That’s a good girl, Sandy. He likes it. Take more of him in your mouth and keep your tongue working.” Beth let her hand slip between Sandy’s legs until she came to her pussy. She had never touched a girl before, but it wasn’t much different than touching herself. She began to stroke Sandy’s slit until she felt some wetness. She might be forced to do this, but there was no mistake that her pussy wasn’t hating it altogether.

Brad put his hands on her head and began to guide her. Beth never took him very deep, but Sandy wouldn’t have the option of declining his request. He was surprised how well she obeyed, her tongue licking at his cock as he fed her more of it. He wished he could look into her eyes as he forced her to suck his cock, but he would have to be content with the delicious suction of her mouth. He began to stroke her, pulling his cock out until her lips stretched out and his cock almost pulled free. She kept her lips tight, Brad pushing back when it also fell out, his cock sliding over her wet tongue and back into the hot confines of her mouth. He pushed in at an angle until he could see the head of his cock push out one cheek, humping her face as he enjoyed her tongue lashing. He began to fuck her face, in and out, each time going deeper.

Sandy hated what the woman was doing to her, almost worse than her husband fucking her mouth. The woman’s fingers stroked Sandy’s pussy, sliding up and down. Sandy fought the feelings as much as she could, but she was shamed when the fingers could be heard moving between her wet pussy lips. Her mouth was doing even worse, his cock leaking more juices into her mouth until that is all she could taste. It fouled her tongue, but she kept it moving, over the smooth head and down the shaft. She felt every shameful bump and vein on his cock as he fucked her mouth. The cock moved with a greater urgency, harder and deeper with each stroke. Sandy felt his hands on her head, holding her tighter, keeping her from moving away from each thrust. She feared how deep he would go. She struggled not to push him away, but she feared for her life. With two of them, it made it doubly bad.

“You’re going to have to take him down your throat, Sandy.” Beth stroked her pussy, one finger entering her, hearing Sandy gasp around Brad’s cock in her mouth. “Please him, Sandy. You can take it, after all, you’re his little whore.”

Brad pulled her onto his cock, feeling the head bang against the back of her mouth. He kept it there, Sandy fighting ineffectively as his cock tried to force its way inside her throat. He rotated his hips, feeling the slippery head of his cock have some success. A lovely gasp from Sandy and then her stomach heaved as she choked.

He kept her pinned against him, feeling the wiry pubic hairs tickle her lips and nose. It felt like a giant stopper pushing against her throat, relentless as he tried to force his cock into her gullet. She struggled, but it did no good. His hips moved as if he were trying to corkscrew his cock into her throat. It was working, her tongue had washed it down so much that it was slick and slippery, fighting against her muscles that tried to keep it out. She felt the tremendous pressure as the cock head tried to seal the opening of her throat. Another thrust and she felt it having success. She gagged, her stomach turning as the flesh of his cock began to enter her throat. When she choked, her throat opened up, his cock ready, compressed by her muscles, but it slid into her gullet as she swallowed it. Another gag, another push and it slid deeper into her throat. It felt terrible, like a giant snake trying to slither into her stomach. Two fingers were in her pussy, but it was the cock in her mouth that took all her attention. “GGGLUUG!” It pushed deeper as her throat muscles revolted and tried unsuccessfully to push it out.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:22 PM   #5
Powerone

“Damn, hot little whore is swallowing it!” Beth was surprised the girl could take it, but although she gagged and choked, Beth watched as Brad fucked inch and after inch through her lips and down her throat. Beth could almost see his cock pushing out her throat. She felt Sandy’s pussy muscles tighten up, stretching her fingers inside her, making her take it at both ends.

It was like a tree trunk was being shoved down her throat. Sandy’s stomach turned as she choked on the thick slab of meat that was in her gullet. His wife was just as cruel, her fingers in Sandy’s pussy hurting as she stretched them open, sharp fingernails pushing into the soft, elastic walls and stretching them wide. Hands held her head tight, wiry hairs pushing against her face, his hips rotating from side to side, making it stretch her throat more with each lunge. She huffed and puffed, unable to breathe, his cock blocking her throat, only her nose could bring in fresh air to her starving lungs.

“Fuck her mouth!” Beth wanted Brad to fuck her cruelly. He needed no encouragement.

He pulled his cock from her throat, but it was only for a second. Her lips were stretched wide as he pulled out, but before his cock escaped from her lips, he shoved in again with a powerful lunge. He gripped her head hard so she couldn’t escape, the head of his cock popping into her reluctant throat, her body going into tremors of pain as her throat went from empty to full in seconds. He loved feeling her squirming against him as her throat muscles rippled defensively against her cock to try to push it out.

Sandy couldn’t believe how hard and cruel he was with his cock. He shoved in so hard that her lip was bleeding, her tongue forced to the bottom of her mouth by the thick head that plunged to the back of her mouth. There was no stopping it, her throat forced to open and accept the throbbing cock with painful regularity as he fucked her mouth. Each thrust was harder, each thrust deeper, Sandy choking and gagging on the powerful flesh of his cock. His wife continued to finger fuck her, but Sandy felt nothing but pain and disgust as the two of them used her like a whore. His abdomen slapped against her lips, her teeth cutting the flesh of her inner lip each time from the powerful blows, shamed as she felt his heavy balls slapping against her chin with a loud thud.

Beth slapped Sandy’s ass, close to her pussy, seeing her body jump and try to jerk away each time, but she couldn’t do anything but take the punishment and Brad’s cock in her mouth and throat.

“You’re going to suck all the juices from my balls, Sandy, or my belt is going to beat your pussy until it’s bloodied.” He saw the way that Beth was beating her ass so close to her pussy. He would let her rest for a while, but they would be back again, this time Brad would find out how much punishment a pussy could take. He would finish off in her asshole, a place that Beth never let him fuck. Sandy would take his cock up her ass and ride it with her ass muscles; Beth would make sure she did with the belt to inspire her to greatness.

Her mouth was filled with cum already, but she knew there was much more. He was growing excited in her mouth, his movements more urgent, his cock growing, stretching her lips. Her ass was being beaten painfully, Sandy on edge as the fingers moved dangerously close to striking her pussy. She had to end this, even if it meant taking a load of cum in her mouth and belly. She had no choice as he pummeled her with his rock hard cock. She could taste more cum leaking out of his cock, his breathing heavy, faster and harder as he readied to cum. She braced herself for it, but nothing could have warned her of what happened.

Brad was never as excited as this time, his wife watching him fuck Sandy’s mouth, Beth’s fingers grinding in Sandy’s pussy and slapping her ass as she trembled on the bed. He couldn’t last any longer, ramming hard into her mouth, but keeping his cock from her throat. His cock jerk and shuddered, Brad’s body going stiff, lunging with his hips as the first load of cum jetted up from his balls into her waiting mouth. He heard her muffles cries, but they were stifled by the cum that flooded her mouth. He heard her choke and gasp, but he cared little, pulling his cock back, then forward again, another load shooting out before he could enter her mouth fully.

It was like a hose shooting in her mouth. The thick, pasty crème filled her mouth with its salty, foul taste, bathing her tongue and teeth. He pulled back, but his body jerked and another load filled her mouth until her cheeks began to billow out to contain all of the hot cum that was in her mouth. She didn’t know what would be worse, keeping it in her mouth and have a chance of spitting it out, or swallowing it, knowing it would sit in her belly all day. His frenzied movements of his hips sent his spewing cock back and forth, a third and fourth load of cum filling her mouth. Sandy finally had no choice, hot cum already leaking from her lips and down her chin. She gulped loudly, the thick crème barely slipping down her esophagus and into her belly.

Brad loved the way she began to swallow his cum, wishing he had more to give her, but he refused to pull his cock from her mouth, his hand stroking his cock to wring out every last drop into her unwilling mouth. “Lick it clean, Sandy.”

The cock was shrinking in her mouth, but it was still leaking more cum onto her tongue, Sandy feeling the hot crème slowly slide down into her belly with shameful slowness. She had no choice, her tongue wagging over the soiled cock and licking it clean. He finally pulled his cock free, Sandy forced to keep her lips tight around it to clean every last drop of foul cum from it and take it into her mouth and belly. His wife finally pulled her fingers from Sandy’s pussy, but not before she slapped her ass one last time, this time the tips of her fingers catching Sandy painfully on the edge of her pussy lips.

They both got off of the bed. “We’ll be back soon Sandy for some more. I’m going to teach my little whore lots of new tricks.”

Beth kissed Sandy on her lips, tasting Brad’s drying cum. “Would you like me to get a strap on so I can fuck you like a man?”

Brad’s mind began to move quickly. They could double fuck her, Beth in her pussy, while Brad’s busted her ass open. If they only had one more person to take her mouth, but they would make good use of it once he came in her asshole. She would suck everything foul off of his cock.

The End

Last edited by Powerone; 02-24-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #6
SophieMaes

SophieMaes has initial reputation

I wanted to read about them double fucking her.

SophieMaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:14 AM   #7
Krizzy

Krizzy has initial reputation

Awesome
Krizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 07:37 AM   #8
medic1

medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)medic1 Level 2 (200+)

Excelent, let's see the rest.
medic1 is offline   Reply With Quote