Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-28-2007, 09:16 AM   #21
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't remember the name of the show, but there was a UK TV crime drama series on when I was in my early teens. It showed one 'case' where a rapist abducts women and allows them a few days to live while he tortures and torments them, and when the time was up he'd take them back into a dark room and rape them, then kill them and bury the body somewhere.

The death didn't excite me, just the threat of it. I think watching a terrified woman (a pretty good actress from what I remember) get abducted and a few days later, totally exhausted and fearing for her life be laid over his legs blindfolded and whimpering while he played with her torn-pantyhosed feet

And since then I've always had something 'sexual' about my feet too, if I'm being fucked and I have them played with or tenderly tickled with I go NUTS!

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 01:34 AM   #22
Yourfavoritesub

Yourfavoritesub has initial reputation
Default random asian rape

turned my on soo much
Yourfavoritesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:08 AM   #23
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Howling sex shop 'rape on vid cabins' scene
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 04:12 AM   #24
SEX_VAMPYRE

SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)SEX_VAMPYRE Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via ICQ to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via MSN to SEX_VAMPYRE Send a message via Yahoo to SEX_VAMPYRE

Can anyone locate vidclips from that old series? I would love to watch the rape scenes. UK tv has different standard then the United States. I would love to see what they were able to see.
SEX_VAMPYRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 03:32 PM   #25
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX_VAMPYRE
Can anyone locate vidclips from that old series? I would love to watch the rape scenes. UK tv has different standard then the United States. I would love to see what they were able to see.
Being the incredibly censored UK TV it is, it was mostly implied stuff. Very suspenseful, however, which is why I think it affected me the most at that age. I can't recall specifically seeing any actual rape scenes before that.

I'm still trying to jog my memory on which tv series it was now

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 03:01 AM   #26
J.R.

J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)J.R. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm about to show my age, but......

There was a black & white stag film called "Rosie And The Men." This waitress at a bar gets gang raped by 5 guys. They fuck her doggie, mish, a little anal, shove their dicks down her throat, jack off in her mouth, and in the final scene, one guy is fucking her while she is laying flat and spread eagled on a table, as another guy watches the action and jacks off in her face. he cums on her throat, and then brings his dick down to stick in her mouth. When he does, she spits it out, and he tries to force his still-hard dick in her mouth while the other guy is drilling her from up top.

Believe it or not, that was the one and only cumshot in the whole flick. The very best rape scene I have ever seen, and have not been able to find it since.
J.R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:06 AM   #27
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Billy Jack and A Clockwork Orange
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 01:56 AM   #28
SirSinister
Banned

SirSinister Level 1 (100+)SirSinister Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via MSN to SirSinister

It wasnt actually a movie it was a preview before a movie and I cant even remember what it was for now...

A guy on a horse was riding down a woman who was running away when he caught her he pins her down on the ground and tore open her top exposing her breasts, they bounced ever so nicely and she looked completely horrified/petrified... I know it was set in the US during colonial times... and the girl looked to be half cast...

But I also like the howling sceen and the clockwork orange scene both are two of my favourites... but if your after a movie with an overall rape theme... 'Kiss The Girls'... I want that dungeon and he did have a nice collection...
SirSinister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 04:09 AM   #29
deputyduffy
Privileged Member

deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deputyduffy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me it was "Tarzan the Ape Man (1981)"

Not really rape...but it was leading to that...and Bo Derek was in it!

Here is a short clip of what I'm taking bout...remember when she was caught by the natives and they were preparing her....fuck yah!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/195647/bo_derek/
Old 09-16-2007, 12:19 PM   #30
Ntense
Privileged Member

Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)Ntense Level 5 (500+)

Probably the earliest were all around the same time, mid to late '60s (at a tender 6 to 11 years old). The Avengers for the fetish & earliest kidnapping / bondage parts; gawd I loved Mrs. Peel in leather!, some of the original Star Trek for the 'damsels in distress' themes, and the Batman shows (ooooo, catsuits AND kidnapping/bondage!) I saw Ben Hur as a re-run sometime in there... all of 'em mild and implied.

Next I have a special place in my heart for The Magic Christian (I posted the short clip with Raquel Welch as a dominatrix in the Funny Videos thread), then Clockwork Orange and the two Dr Phibes moves (for the sense of menace), ummm, some of the horror flicks where the monster or vampire gets the girl and doesn't just kill her.

edit: Oooo, I forgot Zardoz! Crappy old sci-fi dystopia from 1974! I posted the clip in the movies thread.

Demon Seed in '77 was nice, but I was already a confirmed Pervert by then. Julie Christie is imprisoned in her house, restrained and then raped & impregnated by the robots.

second edit, that a friend just reminded me of from even EARLIER: Dudley Do-Right and Nell. She was always in some sort of predicament, usually tied up.

Soooo, what are YOUR children watching?

Last edited by Ntense; 11-01-2007 at 09:00 PM.
Ntense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 12:57 PM   #31
thirsty legend

thirsty legend has initial reputation

As mentioned earlier The Howling rape scene is the earliest one I can remember. I must have been quite young when i saw it. Also an old horror film Blood on Devils Claw has an implied rape scene in it. i think that must have given me my love of uniform rape.
thirsty legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 02:56 AM   #32
MadCalf

MadCalf has initial reputation

I've been trolling these forums for about 6months, this topic got me to sign up :P

I've actually thought about this a lot. I'm a pretty normal guy, but I've got some sorta twisted fantasies. When I was younger I used to be really angry at myself about it. I'd wind up jacking off than hating myself for my fantasies for like 3 or 4 days. Took me forever to feel comfortable with em.

For me, it was Evil Dead, the tree rape scene. I was like 8 years old at the time and my brother let me watch it. Scared the crap out of me (the movie) but the scene left me feeling different. I didn't know what it was at the time, but it was turned on.

From then, I didn't really start having rape fantasies until I Spit on your grave. My friends and I hired it because it was "Banned!" and we thought kick ass horror that is banned. Camile Keaton was so deliciously hot in it, at first I just liked it for her. But the more I watched it the more I got, I guess desensatized / turned on by the actual rape.

From there it was a spiral. The odd part is, now I've got some years under me and a girlfriend and what have you, the fantasies aren't as strong. Infact these days a lot more are... would you believe it, not fantasies. I actually get turned on by my girlfriend. She asked once what do I think about when having sex, and she didn't believe me when I replied "you".

But ever now and then, nothing beats a good "Bend over bitch, your ass is mine!". :P
MadCalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #33
Chaplin

Chaplin has initial reputation

When I was 14, I found violentcomix.com by mistake and that's what got me hooked on rape fantassies.
Chaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:39 PM   #34
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Haha, this is weird- but it wasn't originally rape I was interested. What got me turned onto the 'scene' was when I was a little girl watching an old mario show and when princess peach got kidnapped by bowser and she was yelling for him to let her go like, it actually thrilled me. I didn't know it would turn into the fantasy I have today, lol.
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM   #35
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts
Default Scene that got me started

It didn't take any scene in a movie to get my fantasies started, but two scenes I saw in my mid-teens that resonated with me (as you might expect) were
Last Tango In Paris (even if the actors define it otherwise, "holy family" etc is an anal rape scene)
Stella Does Tricks (as punishment for leaving her pimp she gets anally gang raped: you guessed it, "they're doing Stella up the smeller")
Might I also mention
Boys Don't Cry (she only tells the cops about the vaginal penetration but it's obvious when she's bent over the car she's getting her smellhole forced open)
Irreversible (need I say more)
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:10 AM   #36
forCeMe

forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)forCeMe has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

when i was really young (only like 5 or 6), i had a muppet babies movie, in which kermit the frog was kidnapped by these two guys and strapped down. anyway, believe it or not i got turned on! of course i didnt know what that meant back then, but i remember the feeling. i watched that part over and over lol. anyone else remember that part of the movie?
forCeMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 01:12 AM   #37
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

I actually remember that vaguely I loved Muppet babies as a kid...but i think once upon a time in America had a big part in turning me with it's two hot rape scenes...there are of course other experiences as a catalyst
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 10:29 AM   #38
TheWhy

TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)TheWhy Level 2 (200+)

I don't recall much about that movie, forCeMe, but I know what you mean. I was about the same age when I was turned on by a TV cartoon, with cannibals tying up a woman.

But what really got me started was the book "A Man with a Maid" (author anonymous). Especially the last part, 1guy and 3girls vs mother/daughter.

To this day, my favorite fantasies involve lots of rope, lots of teasing before the rape, and the victim ends up enjoying it after the rape (or forced orgasm).
TheWhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #39
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Diva

i don't think this had me start rape fantasys but this movie i see helped a lots!

i don't remember its name but it was with two escaped criminals hiding on a train and the trainman dies. the train is with no control and they can't get away from the train. and there is a young woman who had worked on the train with them.
i love the idea of there with this criminals to their mercy!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:47 AM   #40
edward nygma

edward nygma has initial reputation

Death Wish 1-3, Extreme Justice, Lipstick, Prison Heat, and Once Upon a Time in America were definitely the movies that got me into it.
edward nygma is offline   Reply With Quote