Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2013, 05:58 PM   #21
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(After a long abscence that was explained earlier it looks like I am back. I would like to thank all my readers who stayed loyal to me and expressed their interests in my writing. I have a ton of updates to post so I better get started)

Chapter 5

Sherri woke up feeling miserable and sore. Trackman was less than gentle with her and her ass. She felt like she suffered twenty lashes from inside her ass. She wondered about Samantha, about how much trouble they both were going to be in. Trackman had raped one of the house heads, no worse he had given Samantha a chance to vent all her anger and frustration on the girl who turned her and she took it. The flask sat on the table across from her. She now knew that the contents of the flask had made her docile and obedient willing to believe anything Cathy told her. She felt stupid letting herself to be controlled but she also knew she had no choice, Cathy had pictures and videos and her performing the tasks assigned to her. She walked past her aunt who seemed to give her the same condescending stare as always. She looked down at her phone to see Cathy had sent her a text with a new set of instructions. “At four o clock take everything off and ask someone to put the ring in your mouth, offer them your throat if you have to. Then come to the Omega Pie frat house. On the way suck off anyone who exposes themselves to you,” Sherri gulped where was she going to be at four pm? How many men would expose themselves to her? She couldn't see anyway out of it.
All through class all Sherri could think about was what was going to happen next. She tried her best to keep her eye on the clock and figure out where the hell she was going to be at four. Before she got involved with Cathy she really didn't have much of a social like so it was just a matter of being in a private area to undress then finding only one person to suck off. The problem was afterwards, the frat house was across campus. Cathy had ordered her to walk to the frat house, but she didn't specify the path. She knew the contents of the flask were still affecting her as she was still feeling compelled to obey Cathy. She felt strange like was being rude for disobeying. She tried to study, her grades her grades were still good and she wanted them to stay that way. She looked at the clock she had about an hour. She packed up her books and exited the library. She was very concerned when she saw Cathy sitting on a bench waiting for her. Cathy pulled out a flask and handed it to Sherri. It was like Sherri's hand was no longer part of her body as it grabbed the flask and drank the contents. The drug must have altered her subconscious or suggestions must have been planted, whatever the reason Sherri knew that she should strip right now. Why, why can't I stop this, Sherri wondered. People were passing by as Sherri exposed her tits to the crowd and continued stripping. Cathy just sat nonchalant like pretending to be absorbed in the book she was reading as Sherri showed her naked body to her fellow students even possibly classmates. She had no idea what had triggered her response or even how many more were in her subconscious. She took the plastic ring harness out of her bag and approached the first man she saw.
“Excuse me, can you help me put this on, I..I'll let you fuck my throat if you do,”. The guy turned red and just walked by. Sherri tried again two more times, tears of humiliation pouring down her face. She wanted to stop, how could she stop, instead of stopping however she shoved her clothes in her schoolbag and decided to look elsewhere. Cathy was pleased to see the drug had made her compliant. The subliminal messages she listened to and then forgot while she slept would make her obedient to Cathy. She watched as Sherri continued humiliating herself offering to suck off guys. Finally Sherri found someone in the parking lot of the Omega Pi frat house. A geeky looking pledge took her to a beat up station wagon. Cathy could see the pledge lying back holding Sherri's head thrusting into her face.
“Oh this is going to be fun” Cathy remarked. Sherri felt content? No, how could she feel content, her face was being raped at the moment, no not raped this was what she had to do though even if she couldn't understand why. Peter (the pledges name) was nice enough to help her and his cock wasn't too big or small just perfect. She rolled her tongue as she choked down on him. He moaned not believing this hot girl was sucking his cock. She could feel the head brushing past her tonsils. The cum rising causing his cock to swell up while her hands went towards his balls, cradling them, pulling out and stroking them. He made a growling noise and to her surprise his hand hit her ass with a resounding slap. The ring kept her from clamping down on his cock, as she prepared for his next blow. The next blow came from his cock however as she found herself being forced to choke down all his cock chowder. She swallowed it and exited the car walking towards the frat house. She entered and felt a strange sense of relief mixed with disappointment when no one exposed themselves so she chose to ignore the guys who fondled her tits and smacked her ass on the way in. The frat house was full of guys and ladies, pledges and sponsors alike. Sherri noticed that some were dressed in their slut uniforms, and were a little exposed, but Sherri was the only one who was fully nude.
“Hey, Slutty Sherri's here” one of the guys blurted out. He took her shoulder “Right this way they are expecting you.” Sherri had no idea what to expect but she was sure it wasn't going to be pleasant. She was taken to what seemed like a recreation area only it was cleared out. Instead the floor was covered in plastic. There was also a group of people standing around along them.
“Remove her ring,” one of the jocks approached Sherri and removed the ring. Cathy smiled at the naked Sherri who was nervously looking around the room. Across from her she could see Samantha and Renee both on their knees, their hands behind their backs and a collar and chain around their necks. A blindfold covered their eyes and each had a ball gag in their mouth.
“Good now we can begin,” Sherri was nervous as she looked around
“Now Trackman is representing himself and Peter...” Sherri blushed as man she just blew came in. Peter nervously approached her.
“Hi,”
“And representing Renee, is Nick,” Hearing his name a young sturdy African American stepped up. The rules are very simple Sherri was the witness to Samantha's defiance and Renee's weakness. So her body will be making the final judgements. When she cums the trial is over, any representatives that cum before her are an admission of guilt to the criminal they represent and will be punished accordingly. Sherri couldn't believe what she was hearing. Peter approached her and clumsily groped her. Trackman grunted and kneeled by her pussy while Nick grabbed her by the ponytail and put his cock in her mouth. She glanced over at Samantha and Rene and mixed feelings of guilt formed over her. She didn't want Peter to cum before the others or if push came to shove, at least before her. Sherri was angry it wasn't fair, especially with Trackman's tongue working its magic in her. She felt weak it was too much as Trackman took his tongue away from her clit and put it in her mouth while Peter started getting more confident and started to rub her clit. She moaned as the drugs had made her more sensitive. Peter was getting even more aggressive as he started to rub the head of his cock over her hole while Nick continued fucking her throat. Sherri wanted to scream as Peter slid his cock in her. He suddenly went from a nervous young man into a bucking bronco his nervousness seemed to disappear. As she laid down with the cock in her pussy Nick choked her with his huge cock. She looked to see two more guys approach her as Peter pulled out so she could suck all three of them. Sherri didn't resist as Peter couldn't hold on anymore and started jerking off all over her.
“Well Samantha looks like you are a guilty party,” Hearing Cathy gloat filled Sherri with a feeling of guilt as one of the new guys slid his cock between her tits. The other new guy had a pair of chopsticks and was slapping her nipples with them while she was forced to hold her breasts closed for them. Trackman went down on her again filling her with a guilty pleasurable sensation.
“Dirty slut,” Nick said as he removed his belt Sherri looked up to see him holding her flask or one like it.
“No don't” Sherri came to realize the trial was rigged from the start. The initiates were the only guilty parties. She could feel the fog filling her head as the contents of the flask were poured into her mouth. Cathy approached her.
“You were weak, and your weakness caused the others pain, This is where you belong,” She was pulled to her knees. “Now admit your guilt, admit that you wish nothing more but to service men as an obedient slut.”
“I do, I deserve it, it’s all I’m good for,” Sherri agreed unable to resist the effects of the drugs that she had been forced to consume. They surrounded her and one of the new guys put their cock right in front of her face, while Trackman wrapped her hair around his cock and grabbed her hand as the other new guy placed his cock between her tits. Sherri was surrounded with cock and then her situation got even worse.
“You’re just a little cum rag,” Cathy said in disgust. “Only good for soaking up cum.”
‘Yes Cathy,” Sherri said in tears. Then just to prove she truely agreed she started sucking off the cock in front of her. To her horror more guys stepped up.
“Now cum slut, you want them to cover you in cum don’t you?” Sherri didn’t respond she just sucked him off hoping that since she was already pleasing four cocks the others might leave her alone.“I think its time for Sherri’s countdown.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:36 PM   #22
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 6 part 1

Sherri looked up. ‘What’s my count down?”

Cathy looked into her glazed-over eyes. She smiled and raised Sherri’s chin toward all the cocks surrounding her. “There are fifteen cocks in this room, counting the five you’re doing now; and at least eight ways to extract cum from them.” As Cathy talked, a few different coloured bowls were passed around to each male. “Each of these bowls is a random suggestion. One is a bowl with the numbers one to fifteen; this is to select the order that you are to please them. The second is the manner in which you will do it, and the third is how much time you have to do it.”

She then directed Sherri's attention to a table with various instruments, designed for sexual torture. She walked over to the table, where another bowl was sitting. “This bowl is for what you have to go through, if you don't make them cum before the time limit.”

Cathy grabbed one of the bowls, as each man had their number ready. “Now, reach in and tell us what you are going to use to make the first man cum.” Sherri looked at Cathy; the drugs in the flask seemed to make everything Cathy said acceptable."Now Sherri, come here and draw a name out of this bucket; and where you want his cock, from this one. "

Sherri was tired and just wanted to go home. But she crawled to the buckets lying on the ground and reached in to pull out a name "Chris Weiser, and I would like his cum in... my ass." She gasped out. A greasy looking, mid-twenties male came over; holding out one of the hugest, thickest cocks she had ever seen...And it was going up her ass.

"White boy with a black dick!" Nick remarked, giving him a thumbs up. Sherri started to slowly crawl away.

"Get that ass in the air Sherri, you have fifty-two minutes to make him cum." Sherri slowly raised her ass and felt his huge cock working its way into her. She felt a gob of spit go down her ass, lubricating her shit hole. The boys applauded as Sherri screamed out.

"Please, he's ripping me apart." And he was only the first one. If anything, her screams just seemed to excite them more. She could feel his huge dick, drilling into her. She wanted to be obedient but the pain was too much; she whimpered.

"Its only been about ten minutes, maybe another cock will help you work better." Cathy said pushing the buckets toward the pledge, with her feet. Sherri reached for the bucket, her breath catching when she saw the name.

"Trackman, I, I want you to come in my right hand." Trackman looked annoyed, clearly expecting more. He looked like he was ready to explode again as he angled his cock next to her hand.

"Stroke it close to your face.” She felt the cock in her ass pick up the pace as she stroked off Trackman. His cock was slamming hard into her ass, and she heard a moan as Trackman exploded all over her face. She sobbed, as the man goo ran down her chin and underneath her nose. A few minutes later, her first pick also ended up cumming; she cried out as her ass was stretched, until he shot his full load in her bowels. She barely had time to recover when Cathy nudged the bucket over to her. Sherri sobbed, her legs and ass were sore; but she was compelled to go to the bucket.

“Pledge Peter, I want you to use my h-hair?”

“Wrap her hair around your dick and stroke it on her head. She has, oh-, five minutes to make you cum.

“Five, I..”

“You are thrilled to have his cum on your head, say it.” Sherri looked at Peter, who was also nervously approaching her.

“I am thrilled to have you cum on my head.” Peter gently undid her pony tail and wrapped some of her hair around his cock.

“Pick another name, and let that be a lesson for the next time you start whining.”

Nick, I want to stroke you off with my right hand.”

“You have twenty minutes with him.” She took the big man's cock in her hand and started stroking it, while she felt her hair wrapped around Peter's cock. She felt so embarrassed, when suddenly she heard a buzzer go off. “Peter, did you cum?” Cathy asked.

The pledge looked down at the floor, almost embarrassed. “No, I didn't.”

Cathy grinned and grabbed the two buckets from the torture table. “Pick and read.”

Sherri reached inside and read out loud from the slips. “I am a pathetic slut, please twine my...” She then reached into the bucket and pulled out the card. “Tits.”

“Now, say it together.” Sherri was about to ask to stop, but realized that Cathy would probably punish her.

“I am a pathetic slut, please twine my tits.” Cathy went over to the table and grabbed a spool of thin twine.

“Now if you cause trouble, it will get worse.” She took the spool and started wrapping it around her tits. Cathy was careful as she tied the thread, it was thin, but strong and durable. It would cause discomfort without cutting into her flesh, at least not enough to make her bleed. She pulled on it.

"Oww." Sherri cried, confirming it worked.

Cathy smiled, as she felt the thread tightening around her breasts. Cathy watched her squirm, with sadistic pleasure. "These come off when he finally cums."

The twine pulled tighter as Peter seemed to pick up the pace with his stroking. At least he's not getting off on my suffering. Sherri thought.

She lost track of how much time she spent stroking Nick off; but when Cathy kicked the name bucket lightly, Sherri knew what was expected of her. She reached into the bucket. “My feet?” She asked, not believing what she was reading. “Please, someone cum between my toes.” The next one approached her and she felt the cock slapping her feet. She recognized the guy, he was one of the volunteers on campus. She always thought he was kind of creepy so she nicknamed him Stalker, as he always seemed to be where the girls were. He grabbed her ankles roughly, obviously not happy that all he was getting was her feet.

“You have one minute,” Cathy said.

“One minute? Er, yes Cathy.” Sherri was now on her back, stroking Nick while Peter had his cock in her hair; she tried to angle her feet so they were wrapped around Stalker‘s cock. She was nervous, she had never even considered using her feet in this manner. Cathy pulled on the thread and Sherri shrieked as the pain wracked her breasts. She was waiting on Peter, but before he could cum the buzzer rang.

Cathy pulled on the thread; kept pulling until Sherri rose into a sitting position and reached into the punishment bucket. “Please use permanent ink to show what a slut I am.”

She screamed as Cathy kept pulling on her. She then heard Peter moan as a white glob covered her hair. She felt the sticky cum running through her hair. “You need to pick up the pace; pick three, now.”

Sherri's eyes widened. “Three, but..” The buzzer rang again. Nick grinned, as the punishment bucket was put in front of her again. Sherri cried while reaching into the bucket; she wanted it to stop, but knew it wasn't going to until she served all of them. She drew out a card. “I am a useless whore, smack my tits until you cum.”

She whimpered out then drew three more cum methods out of the bucket. “Tell us what they are,” Cathy said as she untied the twine, “meanwhile, until he cums on your feet, the rest of them are going to write all over this naughty body.”

The pain washed over Sherri as hands began slapping her tits. She felt frustrated, as she couldn't stop them from slapping her tits while she stroked Nick's cock. She rubbed him harder; as the one in her hair continued pumping. She felt something poured on her feet; it smelled like olive oil and it was making her toes feel slick.

“I need another one in my hair, and between my toes and my hand..But, but they‘re full right now.” Sherri cried, hating the unfairness of the situation.

Stalker's cock was finally getting hard between her feet. She flushed with shame as Nick grunted; eventually shooting a gob of cum all over her hand, with some landing on her face. Her tits were finally spared from his vicious assault. Another gob of cum shot into her hair, sliding down her head and face. Her hair was a disgusting, sticky mess.

The oil made Stalker’s cock slide through her feet a lot easier; she felt him begin to cum all over her feet.“Cum on her feet, then watch as she uses her tongue to clean off her toes.” Cathy told him. The thought of this perverse act made Stalker smile as he visually pictured Sherri being forced to lick off her dirty feet; tasting cum and who knows what else.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:27 PM   #23
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

liking this so far. especially liked the twine wrapped on her breasts. nice and painful. here's some art for this chapter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sophia - cum rag.jpg (18.3 KB, 108 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 11:33 AM   #24
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 6a

The more he thought about it, the bigger Stalker's cock grew, until he couldn't hold it anymore. Another gob of cum shot into her hair covering her head and face. Her hair was becoming a sticky mess. She also felt Stalker cumming all over her feet. The cum washed all over her toes as Stalker shot a huge load all over her feet. “Now clean off your toes bitch,” Cathy said. Sherry felt the warm cum oozing between her toes. She felt humiliated as Cathy slapped her thigh with a the crop. “Clean off your feet.”
Tears fell from her eyes as Sherri raised her sore legs to her mouth and started to lick off all the cum from her feet. She slowly stuck out her tongue and started licking and sucking on her toes. Some people clapped while others made wolf howls and cat calls as Sherri did her best to clean the cum from her feet using only her tongue. Her feet were mingled in dirt, sweat and lint. All these flavors mixed in with the semen. The taste was unsurprisingly like old gym socks. She wanted to wretch but resisted the urge as she didn't want to get into any trouble. It took her awhile but eventually she licked her toes clean, every sticky drop of cum was removed from her feet.
“Good girl, ok everyone, new round,” Cathy said and motioned Sherri towards the buckets. Sherry cried as she approached the buckets. She reached in and started to read the new instructions

“Number six m..my feet please cum on my feet.” Sherri laid back down and put her feet on Astro's exposed cock.

“You have an hour, draw another one, whore”

“Right hand, need a cock in my right hand,” she said. Subin stepped up and took her right hand. She felt sore as she raised her legs and try to rub Astro's cock while stroking Subin's with her right hand.

“You have two minutes to make him cum.” Sherrri squeezed and stroked and did her best to get Subin to cum before being forced to endure punishment. Sherri could tell that Subin was doing his best to hold his cum. She tried to squeeze Astro's cock with her feet. She knew that if she took too long pleasing them that Cathy would make her draw another name from the bucket.

"Times up." Sherri watched as Cathy brought the punishment and the location bucket over. She whimpered, dreading the punishment she would have to endure. Cathy reached into the bucket and pulled out a punishment this time. She looked at the punishment and smiled while walking over to the table. Sherri was getting tired but she kept trying to get the men to cum. Cathy walked up to Sherri and in her hand was a bees wax candle. “Hold this,” she told the cum stuck girl. Sherri took the candle and held it in her spare hand. She felt a twinge of panic when Cathy pulled out the lighter and started to light the candle. Her hand was starting to cramp but no one was coming to her rescue so to speak. The candle was starting to melt over her left hand the bees wax felt sticky and uncomfortable. "This is getting boring,” said one man. “Take another name out" To add insult to injury Cathy put the bucket by Sherry’s head forcing her to use her teeth. The candle felt warm and sticky as it melted over her hand. The sickingly sweet candle continued to melt in her hand. All three of them were taking too long to cum and the pain was really starting to wear her down.

"Give me your cum," she pleaded, "I need it now."
"Uh oh, you took to long," Cathy said. She brought the bucket to Astro. He picked the what and where. Tears fell from Sherri's face as she heard what was next.
"Cum please," she pleaded. She cried out as the next cock caused a huge cheer. Finally her pussy was finally going to get fucked. As he pushed into her, Sherri grinded with it. She was shocked to realize that she was waiting for a cock in her pussy and moaned as it was pushed deep inside her. The crowd roared and whistled as someone took the candle from her hand and started dripping hot wax on her exposed skin. "Aah! Stop! It hurts,” she screamed the pain burned each time the wax hit her skin.

“Read your punishment, and if he doesn't cum in your pussy in fifteen minutes you get another one.” Cathy said to Sherri who was crying.

“Please Mistress please... lash my ass until he cums.” Sherri started to cry more and felt like she was going to die.

“Hmm we might have to change things up a little bit,” Cathy said with a wicked little grin. “Ok guys, pull back. We have to change it a little bit.”
The guys hesitated a bit but eventually pulled out of the crying young woman. Cathy walked over to the table as Sherri tried catching her breath, she came back with a nylon whip. The man that was fucking her came back with a blanket that he put out on the ground. He then laid down as Subin started stroking his dick. Sherri was grateful that she only had two men to please. Her relief was short lived as she saw she still had at least eight cocks to go. “Now Sherri, you're going go ride his cock and while only using your mouth you're going to suck Subin and make him cum. You're going to continue receiving punishment until they cum.” Sherri couldn’t even remember which cocks she had to make cum. She crawled over and angled herself on top of them taking the cock in her pussy. She felt hot wax dropped on her breasts. She cried out as the other two resumed their positions. She was placed up right and felt the nylon whip against her back. Pain filled every pore of her body as she desperately sucked and fucked another cock, her body was simply their fuck toy. The wax continued to slowly drip down her body as she felt the sting of the nylon whip. She had forgotten how many she had to go, whose cumming would stop which punishment, all she knew was if they didn’t cum, she was punished. She pushed herself to choke down the cock in her throat. She pulled back up and then went down deeper. The nylon lash brushed harshly over her ass again as she rode and stroke another cock. The participants were no longer following the rules so filled with lust. Melted wax was still being slowly dripped on her tits as she sucked Subin's cock. She was sore on all sides but know she couldn't stop until everyone of them had cum at least once. She pushed herself to choke down the cock in her throat. She pulled back up and then went down deeper.

“Fuck yeah, that's it slut, yeah, you're waiting for this, aren't you?” She felt a strong hand push her down. It felt like forever for Sherry. She struggled to breathe as the huge cock was choking her. The smell of her feet rubbed all over it. He finally released her.

Just cum, cover me in cum,” Sherry moaned feeling the nylon stinging her backside as she sucked desperately at Subin's cock. The whip struck again with a fierce whistle. The lash crashed against her back again. Sherri rolled her tongue, bucked her hips, moaned like a whore, anything to make them cum. She knew others were waiting as the wax burned, and the whip continued to strike her.

“Oh, oh fuck! Going to cum,”Subin said. She saw Cathy taking off her shoes. She gave them to Subin who rubbed his cock all over the soles of her shoes, shooting cum all over the bottom of them. Cathy showed Sherri the bottom of her shoes.

“Look at this mess you caused to happen.” Sherri only whimpered as Cathy showed the shoes. 'Well clean them up slut.” The pain was really starting to get to her so when Subin announced he was going to cum she was elated. Cathy grabbed her shoe and put it in front of Sherri's lips. Sherri felt her head pulled back by her hair as she felt a hot stream of cum go in her pussy. Sherri stuck her tongue out and started licking the sole of Cathy's shoe. She was broken and she knew it and she just wanted it to be over. After she licked the sole clean she went to the selection bucket knowing she had to finish the job she was selected for.

“Cathy I'm sorry for failing, please, I deserve to be punished.” Sherri figured it was better to get all the pain finished in one shot. There were only three left. She drew three out of the bucket before she could be stopped and read them desperately. “I want cum in my ass, and...” she was slapped and cut off by Cathy.

“Alright you little cunt, you think you can handle them all at once,” Sherri just nodded. It was her only hope.

“Yes, and when this is done I can go, right?” She looked to see one of them smearing canned dog food on his hardening cock. The crowd cat called, laughed and snickered as she got into position while paddles were grabbed, hands were moistened and even more dog food was grabbed. Sherri gave up and saw no point to fighting anymore. She felt the whip strike her upper thigh and the paddle strike her ass. She slowly started to lick the dog food off the cock placed close to her lips and then screamed as a cock was shoved up her ass. Her tongue reverberated around his cock as she screamed but she didn't stop serving them.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #25
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

enjoying how this is going. here's the image for this chapter then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sherry - wax and a gangbang.jpg (13.0 KB, 64 views)
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:35 PM   #26
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Sherri's Intiation Finale

The beatings, the drugs the humiliation had finally taken its toll on her. She let them each take turns slapping her with wooden spoons. The remaining cocks were placed in her mouth ass and pussy. She submitted herself to any humiliating sexual and non sexual torture they could devise, not because she wanted to, but because she slowly started to believe that was all she was good for. She still cried but they were tears of surrender and acceptance in her new role in life. She was a fuck toy, a sex doll only good for the amusement of others.
“I wonder what your friends would think if they could see you now, maybe we should show them.” She yelped in pain but didn't tell them to stop. She knew they wouldn't stop anyway. She just moaned while they penetrated her. She did it because she knew it would amuse them. She felt the cum oozing off her face down to her breasts.
“Clean us all off slut,” she heard one of the guys order. Sherri spent the rest of the night being a sorority play thing. She had lost track of all the burns, bruises, cum stains and penetrations she endured.
“You know Sherri, with a little training you could make a decent maid. I know some people who are looking for one in Europe,” Cathy told her.
“Europe?” Sherri moaned unable to think clearly.
|”And I of course would train you here as much as I could,” she said with a cruel smile.
“Of course you would have to do everything you are told to do.” Sherri was too tired to think. She hadn't realized that Cathy had just sold her into slavery.

Cathy continued her training and used Sherri as entertainment for all the guys that would frequent the frat house or her mansion. She sucked off any guy Cathy told her to and every day Sherri found herself surrounded by sexual sadists. It became a daily struggle for her to stay conscious as each one used some part of her body to cum. One day she was smacked really hard by Cathy.
“You're still too slow,” Cathy said, "follow me." Sherri followed, keeping her eyes on the floor, not daring to meet Cathy's gaze. Cathy led her to a room with all kinds of different sexual paraphernalia. She heard Cathy pull something from a corner of the room, something that was making a large knocking sound. She looked to see Cathy with a set of stocks. She kneeled knowing her Mistress was going to put her head and hands in the stocks. “Now stay here,” Sherri did as commanded despite the weight of the stocks. She could hear the guests arriving knowing full well what was expected of her. There wasn't a cock she hadn't fucked or sucked in the entire fraternity

Sherri had become an obedient little slave, she didn't resist when she was told she was to serve or be punished. Her reputation grew as her popularity did. She soon had a lot more friends, most of them male. She would spend everyday showing her appreciation to Cathy and the fraternity. She endured any humiliating challenge, punishment and job assigned to her. She barely saw her aunt anymore and she slowly stopped caring about her grades. She eventually became Cathy's full time maid and the only time she did homework was when Cathy had her do hers or for Cathy's amusement sometimes she would send Sherri over to convince her professors to give her a passing grade. Cathy didn't have handsome professors. She sent Sherri to the older disgusting ones. What made it more humiliating was she would force Sherri to recount every thing that happened only to make it sound like Sherri wanted it that way. She would make Sherri shop for porn naked, she would drive around the highways looking for hitch hikers and then have Sherri in the back seat service them no matter how dirty they were. She was generous enough to allow the use of condoms so she wouldn't be infected with anything, but that was more for the benefit of Cathy's suppliers. Every day Cathy would find a way to humiliate and degrade and humiliate her new maid and every day Sherri was strangely grateful. For the rest of the semester Sherri served Cathy in all ways.

One evening though, Cathy called her in.
“Sherri you've been entertaining and have done well in pleasing me and my guests.”
“Thank you Mistress,” Sherri said bowing her head down.
'Sadly though, you're not entertaining anymore, so we're transferring you to a small villa in Europe. You will serve a new Master and do your best to make him happy.
“But Mistress, I can't just...” she was cut off by the familer feel of her Mistress' whip striking her breasts
“You will obey me one last time,” Sherri nodded and sobbed as she crawled to her Mistress and kneeled by her feet.
“Yes Mistress.”
“You will Twitter the campus board and the town board and invite them all over to fuck you. And afterwards, you will have them write you a good bye message.” Sherri was heart broken, she had served her Mistress loyally and to the best of her ability but somehow she had failed and her mistress was sending her away. Tears fell from her face as she twittered the invitation. She then went to the waiting room for the door bell to ring. There she stayed until her new Master arrived to check out his property. He was upset to learn that his property was a damn whore who let the whole town use her.
“She's not a whore, she doesn't charge,” Cathy told him.
“Have them all fuck her, and then cum on her,” Cathy said. Turning to Sherri she said,
“And you count how many they are and if you lose count, you'll start over again.” Sherri nodded, not wanting to say anymore. She felt she was already in enough trouble.

A lot of young men accepted the invite as well as some not so young ones and all the fraternity guys. Sherri met them all at the door wearing nothing but a dog collar with the words horny bitch on the tag. She had to greet them on her hands and knees with a leash in her mouth. She had a hard time crawling since she also had her tail shoved in her ass. She offered a preview blow job right at the door before having the guest walk her back to the waiting room. Cathy had made sure to include all the tools men might want to include. All kinds of bondage ropes and tools, clips, paddles and whips were placed on a table in the next room. The instructions were simple enough. The horny bitch would wait for the first half hour by the door. The twitter message said start at six and last until midnight. Sherri would get them a little hard and keep them that way until she was called back. She would then do what ever the first group wanted until the doorbell rang. She would then greet whoever and how many at the door and bring them back to be serviced, putting on a show for the last batch. Sherri listened to the instructions Cathy and her future Master gave her.

All through the night Sherri was fucked in all of her holes and humiliated anyway the guests wished. She was whipped, while forced to lick beer off the cocks of the frat boys. The older men took off their belts and started spanking her ass and then fucking her. Even the girls got into the humiliation, putting clothes pins and candles on her tits. Worst of all, everything was recorded, photographed and saved for posterity and what was included was also the fact that she had to thank them every time they did something to her.
“It's just a nice token something for me to remember you by as well as add to the collection of the fraternity,” Cathy said. Sherry spent all night being used by the guests. After each time something was done to her she was sure to thank her violator and offered to do more. Her body was already covered with cum stains and bruises and no one cared. She was fucked over and over and not just by frat boys, but by rotund solvenly drunks, greasy bar types, evil cheerleaders and older distinguished gentlemen. By the time they were all done with her, her mouth, pussy and ass had been fucked numb.

Two weeks later she told her aunt she was moving to Europe. She knew that her new Master would treat her like a whore but it was no better than she deserved.

Tags
enslavement, gangbangs, humiliation