Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-02-2013, 04:42 AM   #1
The sapphicist

The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Taking advantage of a friend in need (one female victim)

It was Friday, Sarah and I always meet for drinks after work. She's a sweet girl, barely out of high school and trying to make it work at a major company despite not having a college education. It is hard on her, and I took advantage, working my way into her life as a big sister/protector. Of course I have no intention of actually protecting her. I want the exact and thing that every male wants from the gorgeous 19 year old. I just don't say it out loud. Not yet.
Sarah comes in crying, silent tears but still obviously there. I brush my shoulder length blind hair back and smile. Yes, the time is finally right. I can get what I want from her. The asshole boyfriend probably cheated on her. Again. Or the perv boss finally made the sleep with me or your fired ultimatum. Either way, she's rocked, weak, ready. I raise my hand to let her know I am here.
The sapphicist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #2
very9look

very9look Level 1 (100+)very9look Level 1 (100+)

The tears were rolling down my cheeks as I put my arms around my friend...'MEN ARE SUCH JERKS...MY BOY FRIEND WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER...HE CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS TO HIMSELF..HE WANTS ME TO SUCK HIS THING...I JUST CAN'T'...I felt my friends strong hands comfort me ..telling me everything will be all right...She asked me to go with her to her summer home in the mountains for a long girls only weekend...'OK...MY BOYFRIEND THINKS I'M A COCK TEASER...GOOD I HOPE IT DRIVES HIM NUTS'...I stopped crying and went to leave her office...funny she had the same look on her face as my jerk boyfriend had..ah its just my immagination
very9look is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
The sapphicist

The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The sapphicist has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She needed a hug. And I happily gave it while she cried on my shoulder. Took every scrap of self control to stop my hands from slidig down to your ass. God, its right there. But nobody knows I am a lesbian and I am certain you won't go away with me. This weekend, three days. Plenty of time to have you and break you so you think what I did was natural. Maybe even want more.

Hard to focus on work for the rest of the day, but I manage and punch out quickly. Getting down to my car and waiting for you to show up. The bag in the back contains ropes, sex toys and drugs nexactky what I need. All I need.
Old 09-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
very9look

I was so excited..going away for a girls weekend with my friend from work...holy shit I felt like a real grownup..What to wear..What to wear..I finnaly settled on the sexiest pair of black jeans I had that were super..super tight..red and white sweeter..and underneath a matching pair of pale blue panties and bra....I packed a bunch of my sexiest things not knowing what kind of guys we were going to meet...I really..REALLY hope that they don't turn out to be jerks like my now ex boyfriend...My motto for the weekend is look but don't touch...after all Im saving myself for my future honeymoon with the man of my dreams.
When I met Alice later she had an odd look on her face..Oh shit maybe I dressed to provactively...I hope she doesn't think Im some bubbleheaded teen.
Old 09-06-2013, 03:18 PM   #5
The sapphicist

I had to stop myself from drooling, or doing a wolf whistle at my friend Sarah. Dressed to the nines, showing herself off and at the same time covering most of it up. Though the sweater did ride up a little when you put the bag in the back. I have to stop myself fro reaching over and tucking a loose strand of your hair back when it fell out. But the drive goes, much quicker than it should because I a, stomping on the gas the whole way. Making idle small talk, about pretty much every topic I can think of. We reach my cabin and go inside. I pour two glasses of wine, big glasses, and hand ypu one. The spiked one, laced with a cocktail of drugs that will go straight to your head but leave you awake. Clinking them together, "To a girls weekend."
Old 09-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #6
very9look

During the drive up to her place she did something that got me kinda nervous...she put her hand on my thigh and let it stay there...I mean I didn't know what to do..she was making me uncomfortable...I finnaly gathered the courage to cross my legs and pushed her hand away..I thought she was going to get mad at me or something but Alice only smiled and kept on driving.
When we arrivied at her country home she suggested we start off with a toast.Alice and I were sitting on her sofa and she held up her glass 'TO USE...A WEEKEND YOU WILL NEVER FORGET'...I thought it was kinda of a weird thing to say but hell I'm no longer some stupid teen in high school I'm a grownup in the adult world...Her hand was back on my thigh...it was inching its way down between my legs...'DON'T DO THAT...NO...STOP IT..'I tried pushing her hand away but I couldn't concentrate..I grabbed onto her wrist with both hands trying to prevent her hand from going further up ..'WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU..YOUR A PERVERT STOP IT'
Old 09-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #7
The sapphicist

There was a plan. To get you nice and drunk a little drugged up. And take you the first time where you weren't sure what was happening. But I couldn't bring myself to wait. Being alone with you was too much for me. The drive was torture. I can feel the warmth of yor legs as I worm my hand between them. Complaints falling on deaf ears as I rub through the heavy fabric. Oh god yes. Grinning I lean in and kiss you as you squirm. It cuts off the cries and I press against your soft lips. A hint of fruit from whatever lip gloss you were wearing. Breathing coming in gasps as I fondle every inch of you. "Shhh Sarah. I promise you'll love it."
Old 09-07-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
very9look

Alice gently pushed me back onto the sofa...My hands felt like spaggetti with both my hands on her wrist it seemed to do little from preventing her from cupping my mound between my thighs...as I tied to protest her lips found mine...I kept trying to turn away but it was of no use I was getting dizzy and confused my resistance began to fade away as her tongue entered my mouth..it wasn't rough the way my ex boyfriend was always kissing me ..it was soft and sensenual..I felt a hand go behind my back and up the sweater to the clasp of my bra...shit..oh shit.. her fingers gently unbuckled it..the hand slid down and around to my flat stomach...and then her fingers moved back under the sweater to my bra...OOOOHHHH!...I felt her fingers tweek my nipple..I was panting harder now as she really began to rub my pussy through the crotch of my jeans...I was really getting turned on but then like a bolt of lightning I came back to reality...her hand was now unbuckling my belt and then I felt my zipper being pulled down...NO..I WASN'T GOING TO LET THIS CRAZY DYKE GET INTO MY PANTS...'GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING LESBO PERVERT'
Old 09-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #9
The sapphicist

I can almost feel the swirl in your mind. It feels good, but it is wrong. A woman shouldn't be doing this, even if you wanted sex it wouldn't be with me. I let those go on, kissing your lips even as you scream hate at me. Every so often my teeth slide down, biting into your lower lip. But it just adds more noise to your moaning. Jeans pushed down, rolled just to mid thigh. I don't need any more. Fingers sliding under your panties. Rubbing vigorously now. I feel no hair. Shaved, a slutty look. I like it. Makes me grin. Grinding my hips against yours, feeling myself getting wet. I pull back from the kiss. Tracing down your neck. Jerking the sweater, pulling it down off your shoulders. And I slap you across the face. "Don't fight it Sarah. Don't fignt it an we'll both get off."
Old 09-07-2013, 01:28 PM   #10
very9look

I wa pleading with Alice to stop...I was cursing and fighting back as best I could...and then I felt her pull my jeans down around my thighs exposing my pale blue panties...Oh no her hand slipped under the elastic band and began rubbing my clit..OH GOD..I was getting wet despite myself...she removed her hand from my panties and used both of her hands to secure them over my head...She was laid on top of me ... humping and grinding her pussy into mine.Alice was still fully clothed and I still had my panties on but it felt really REALLY good as she humped me over and over...She then stopped and pulled my sweater over my head and threw it across the room,next the bra leaving me naked from the waist up...she bent over to kiss me again but I was now fighting back with a bit more energy...and then WHACK..her hand slapped me across the face telling me to stop resisting..but it only made me angrier..I don't know how I managed to do it but we both rolled off the sofa onto the floor..I was kicking screaming and slapping her back...I managed to breifly get away but my jeans had dropped to my knee's slowing my escape...Thats when she tackled me from behind knocking me down to the floor...I heard her yelling at me.. that was spoiled brat.. a fucking cunt teasing bitch..she said if you won't fuck the easy way then lets try it my way...but first you spoiled teenage prom queen I think you deserve a good spanking and I'm just the right bitch to do it....'YOUR CRAZY ..GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME'
Old 09-07-2013, 01:49 PM   #11
The sapphicist

There is rising panic. The struggle spreads and sprawls almost all the way across the floor of the cabin. A few kicks land on my shoulders while you squirm away, but I keep dragging you back. Finally we have sprawled to my bag. I kick it over, hands still working on keeping you down. Slapping you again, real anger behind it this time. You are flipped onto your stomach, and I wrench your arms back. Quickly binding the, with a silk rope I brought. All while you spew more hate at me. Doesn't matter, you are helpless now. I start to grab your breasts. Hard, squeezing, tweaking your nipples. As I kiss at your neck, hands between your legs and rubbing now. Feeling liquid slowly drooling from between your legs. "I think I got a giant strap on in here to introduce you to bitch." Cracking your firm ass with the back of my hand.
Old 09-07-2013, 02:20 PM   #12
very9look

Alice managed to tie my hands behind my back...She had me on my knees ass up face down..Oh god she was squezzing and kneading my nipples first one breast then the other and then she thrust her hand between my legs and started to rub my pussy the only thing seperating us was a now wet pair of panties..she gave my ass several hard smacks as she increased the speed and pace of her hand over my now wet cunt.....I know it was wrong but I was getting turned on like I've never been in my life...She finnly stoped and stood up slowly undressing herself and then ..I MY GOD..she was putting on this monster plastic thing....bobbling it up and down in front of me...'SUCK IT BITCH'
Old 09-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #13
The sapphicist

I can feel you drenched. I can feel your muscles quivering and shaking against me. Your thighs shake, almost bucking me off. But it isn't a fight it is pleasure and exhaustion. I lick my lips and finally get naked, ferlig the cool air on my chest. Nipples are dark and erect and there is a shine between my legs. My own signs of how much I have been enjoying it. Your mouth opens and you tentatively bob up and down. I wonder if this is how you sucked your shit of a boyfriend. No wonder he went elsewhere if that's true. But I let it go on for a few minutes. Before I kick you in the shoulder, spilling you Ito your back. Climbing on, shoving the soaked monstrosity into your slick pussy. I start to thrust while my hair and hands stroke your body. I groan and rub my nipples against yor best. "Take it you fucking whore."
Old 09-09-2013, 04:52 PM   #14
very9look

Alice was on top of me missionary style..she was fucking me with that horrible thing like a crazed lunatic ...it took a while but between the fighting and the drugs I just didn't care anymore...In fact I was getting really turned on ..she was raping me and I wasn't resisting my hips were meeting her thrusts my legs were wrapped around her ass my breathing was coming in short heavy pants...I couldn't control myself as I cam...'OOOOOOOOOOOO..OOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRGGG..OOOOO OOAAAAARRRRGGGGG!'
...I felt shame and humiliation as I spasmed beneath her...To make it even worse she kissed me forcing her tongue deep into my mouth but instead of resisting I found myself eagerly kissing her back.
Alice got up and dissapeared into the kitchen in a few seconds she returned with a knife...I was really terrified but instead she rolled onto my back and asked me if I would be a good girl..I nodded and then cut the rope ...she helped me up and led me to the bedroom had me lay down on my back legs spread apart.Alice had removed the dildo and climbed on top again missionary style breast to breast, pussy to pussy....She started to grind away humping ever so slowly...She said you had your orgasm now its my turn
Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #15
The sapphicist

It isn't long before you orgasmed, before you were matching me in intensity and everything else. I grinned as you meekly followed me into the bedroom. Seemingly forgetting that you could easily escape me. Run, do something. After all you aren't much smaller, and the car is right there.

I am grinding on you, kissing slowly rubbing my hand over your taut, trembling stomach. Finally I speak, telling you it is time for my own orgasm. I start to worm up your body. Until my pussy is right next to your lips. "Give me an orgasm. Do it now my little whore."
Old 09-10-2013, 09:07 AM   #16
very9look

WHORE...WHORE..Its all I heard as she began to sit on my face...Thats when the shame of it all hit home I'm a good girl not some crazy dykes whore..I tried pushing her off but my arms were still to weak from the drugs so I used the only weapon I still had and used my tongue to lap at her cunt..if I could get her to cum I'd make my escape later ...the bitch should go to jail for raping me...I really didn't know what I was doing but it was working as she rocked back and forth over my face...then something happened I felt a strange odor and then her juices began smearing my lips and face with her foul slimy cum...Alice rolled off of me heaving and panting telling me that I was a good whore.
I told her lets take a swim cold water makes me horny besides I want to show you my new suit that I bought...It was a sexy two piece black bathing suit as her eyes were glued to my ass.Alice put on her own outfit and we strolled arm in arm down to the lake I was praying there would be someone to help me...but things only went from bad to worse
Old 09-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #17
The sapphicist

It is a private beach, coming with the cabin. Since I had intended to rape you out on the sand as well in the bed I had paid extra for the privilege. A private place for me and you. Half guiding, half dragging you into the water. I immediately untied the top of your suit, letting it slide off and drift away. My hand secures your wrist and guides it between my legs, under the water. While my lips alternate between yours and your tits. Sucking your nipple, then biting your power lip, the kissing the crevice between them. All while I move your hand over my lower lips. "You know what I want."
Old 09-16-2013, 08:13 AM   #18
very9look

Alice guided my hand down between her legs...I tried pulling it away but she was insistant...So I did what I thought would have been unthinkable just one day ago... I began slowly trying to turn that evil bitch on by masterbating her I was rubbing the palm of my hand back and forth over her mound the only thing seperating us were her lycra bathing suit ...I didn't think I could ever actually touch her like that for real I mean her being naked...UGH what a disgusting thought..Alice was really getting turned on so I touched her ear with my lips and told her ..'I'M GETTIING HORNEY..LETS MAKEOUT ON THE BEACH'...Makeout on the beach I can't beleive I said that..sounded like I was back in High School..If we could get back to the shore maybe somehow I could make my escape..I had to stall for time