Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
DeadInside

DeadInside Level 1 (100+)DeadInside Level 1 (100+)
Default taken

New to this bored, so Im just trying to get started! Join me if u dare or hit me up in pm!

I had stayed late at work, instead of coming home to the empty lonely house. My boy friend had been gone for almost five days now, away on a work trip, and i dreaded the dead silence that would await me. Sighing as I walked through the dark parking lot to my car, I thought about the things I needed to get done at home.

I didnt see him creeping up behind me, untill his breath was on my neck and his words in my ear whispering his threats.

"Scream, slut and you will suffer," his voice eminated through my whole body making me tremble in fear.

"Please, dont hurt me," I barely whispered. "Take anything you want!"

Last edited by DeadInside; 03-26-2012 at 09:40 PM.
DeadInside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Bitch, I will." I growl into your ear as I drag you towards the darker part of the garage where my car is. I feel your ass struggling against my erection as I know what I want.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
DeadInside

Talking taken

Fear. I had never felt so afraid in my entire 29 years. His words burned at my core. He dragged me toward his car as I struggled, pulling at his hands clamped over my mouth and chest. I felt something hard against me as I franticly tried to pull away and was pushed closer into him.

I screamed into the hand in my mouth, but my scream was muffled. I bit down on the hand covering my mouth and heared my attacker howl. His hand off my mouth but his other still on my chest, I screamed.

" Damn cunt," he yelled as he threw me against his car and punched me hard in my stomach with his fist, knocking the air out of me.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:15 PM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shake my hand as I sneer at you. "Cunt, you do that again and I will carve you like a piece of meat." I kick you in your side with the toe of my boot. Then grrab you by the hair as you slump in pain. Yanking you up by your hair, I open the door of my car and shove you across the front seat.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:31 PM   #5
DeadInside

I remember hearing that when you are in a situation like this the best thing to do was to give in and just survive. Bullshit! I thought. Who knew if I'd even survive this mad man's plans for me.

As he shoved me into his vehicle, I gasped for breath, taking in big mouthfuls as he slammed the door behind me. I quickly tried to slam my hand on the locks but he was quicker than me and was in the driver seat as I reached forward.

"Cunt, wants to be in my lap already, " he sneered. "I knew you and me would come to an agreement."

He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me closer to him. He smashed his tongue between my lips, hungrily plowing into my mouth. He pulled me down toward his hips and smiled at me.

"Cunt we are going to start now, while I drive." he stated.
Old 03-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I shove your knees in the floor of the passenger side but pull your head over my lap by your hair. I tangle my fingers tight in your hair to keep a firm grip.

"Cunt, you had better get busy. You know what I want and if I feel the slightest hint of teeth, I will slice your throat like butchering a pig. Now GET BUSY!"

Pushing your face into my crotch as I drive out of the parking lot and down a side street that is empty this time of night.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:35 PM   #7
DeadInside

If I bite it, I knew he would not hesitate to slice me. My mind struggled over my options, I could give in or bite and face the consequences. His hands were pulling out his cock, which was hard already. The bastard must get off on this, I thought.

He forced it near my mouth, rubbing the bulbous head on my lips. I kept my mouth tight, letting him struggle with the wheel and me.

"Cunt open up," he yelled. "Open or it wont be pretty."

He struggled to pry my lips open with one free hand. He stopped the car and banged my head against the steering wheel.

"Open the fuck up, cunt," he said in rhythm to the pounding of my head against the wheel.

My head ached and the world spun around me as he held my nose shut. I held my breath for less than a min, between the lack of air and my head, I wasn't able to put up much of a fight as he rammed his cock into my mouth as I gasped for air.
Old 03-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I jammed your lips down over my erection. Your struggling making the tip of my cock jiggle in the back of your throat. The gagging and coughing sounds you are making are music to my ears.

We are out of town by now so I know that I have you. I steer with one hand as I jerk your head up and down with the other. Your nose grinding against the brass zipper of my trousers. I feel the veins on my dick bulging as it throbs faster. My balls aching with excitement as your drool soakes through the open fly on my pants.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:24 PM   #9
DeadInside

I can't breathe. His hands are tangled in my hair forcing my head up and down on his cock. I try to push against him but he is to strong for me. My lips are stretched around his thick cock as my saliva runs down my chin. He grunts as he slides my head up and down his shaft. His zipper cutting into my nose.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I want to save the fun for later so I yank your head up and slam it down on my leg as I pull the car down an isolated road. The car bounces as we hit hole after hole, finally reaching an old barn. I pull the car inside and shut the engine off. "Time for us to get serious." I mumble as I open the door and drag you out.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:00 PM   #11
DeadInside

He is pulling me by my hair, I cry out in pain, as I am dragged across the ground toward what looks to be a barn." Please God", I cry. I struggle against his grip on my hair, my scalp is on fire.

I kick my feet to try to slow him down, digging my heels into the ground. He stops pulls me up by my hair till I am face to face with him. He spits in my face and slams his head against mine. My world goes dark.
Old 03-29-2012, 02:24 PM   #12
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As you slump to the ground, I wrap arm around your waist and drag you under a heavy wooden beam. Reaching up, I grasp a dangling end of a rop[e and tie it around your chest, just under your breasts.

I manage to keep you on your feet as I grasp the other end of the rope and begin pulling hard. Slowly, inch by inch, you are lifted up till your toes barely drag the straw strewn on the ground. I tie the end of the rope off and then stroll back, smiling as I do at you dangling before me.

"Come on; come on, wake up!" I shout as I slap your face.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:23 PM   #13
DeadInside

I feel a hand against my face, violently waking me from the darkness. I feel the tension of the rope around my chest as I take in the situation. I am dangling from a beam, unable to plant my feet on the floor.

I look straight ahead, starring my captor in the face. I open my mouth to speak and I am greeted with his palm against my cheek slapping me hard, taking the words from my mouth.

"Cunt. My cunt." he starts,"our fun is really going to begin now. We are far from anyone but the creatures in the woods, so go ahead cunt, scream." As he finished his sentence, he punches me in the stomach once more.

I squirm as I hang, trying to breath, as tears stream my face. His hands are on my waist, pulling on the button to my black work pants. He is struggling with it and ends up just ripping them. He drags them down, and as I start to kick my feet he bites the flesh on my thighs, and I scream.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Your skin has such a sexy flavor, like spring water. I duck your flailing arms as you swat wildly at me. Your kicks now thwarted by your pants around your ankles. I stand back and laugh as you continue thrashing wildly. Your sexy panties glistening in the dark barn, illuminated only by the moon shining through gaps in the roof.

I step close again, clawing the waist band of your panties down around your ankles. Your tight round ass bouncing with each twist. I grab your right butt cheek and squeeze. Such tightness, so tempting to enjoy but I have much more to do before I savor your ass.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:57 AM   #15
DeadInside

His hands on my skin send shivers up my spine. I don't know why this is happening to me. My tears and screams seem to turn him on, the bulge in his pants evidence of this. What kind of man is this?

My panties and jeans are wrapped around my ankles, making it hard to kick at him as he touches me. He pulls out a knife from his pocket, making my eyes go wide in fear. Is he going to cut me, I cry and beg him to let me go.

"Quiet, cunt," the man roars. " I need you to listen!" I try to silence myself, the occasional sob still escaping my lips. He laughs at me then, a deep, cold laugh, chucking at my attempt to quiet myself.

"You will do as I tell you," he states. "Your only hope is to please me. I am going to do what I want anyways, the more you kick and hit me, the worse it will be for you. Your cries are music to my ears, so please don't stop those on my account, but your tantrums are getting tiresome."

He approaches me with the knife. I hang there sobbing but still as he takes the knife and runs it gently down my thigh.

" I'd hate to make a mess," he whispers as he takes the knife and slides it back up my leg. I can feel the cold metal against my skin. I shiver involuntarily.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #16
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I see the fear surging through your body like a lightning bolt. I rub your clit and slide my finger in and out of your slit; feeling your wetness building. I slap the flat part of the blade against your abdomen, laughing more as you twist helplessly. I turn the knife over and begin inserting the handle teasingly in your wet slit.

"Looks like you are ready."
Old 04-06-2012, 06:55 PM   #17
DeadInside

I felt his finger invade me, pushing itself into me, I wanted to die. He was in the most private and intimate part of me and all I could think about was my boyfriend. He would think of me as damaged goods, broken and dirty.

When the hilt of the knife entered me, I squirmed, twisting against the ropes. I felt ashamed and started to cry, tears rolling down my cheeks. The worst feeling was my body betraying me and becoming wet as he fuked me with the blade.

I heard him speak, but the words made no sense, I was beyond terrified and humiliated when I felt something hard rub against my hip.
Old 04-07-2012, 09:12 PM   #18
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I had slipped back of you and was reaching around to use the knife. With my free hand, I had opened the fly of my pants, my erection springing out like a tight coil spring. One stroke and I was as rigid as a steel bar. I shifted closer, letting the tip of my cock press against the lower small of your back.

My hand moves from my erection to reach around your chest and begin squeezing first one and then the other of your breasts. My chin digging between your shoulder blades as I feel your nipples hardening.
Old 05-18-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
DeadInside

I felt his cock against my skin, the touch of it sent shivers throughout my skin. I willed myself to stay as still as I could as he gripped my breast. His hands slid down lower crossing my abdomen as he placed them on my hips steading my swinging body.

"Are you ready cunt?" he whispered in my ear.