Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-25-2007, 12:49 PM   #41
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cradled her as I pulled the last vestiges of clothes from her body and then laid her down on the cold stone beneath. I drank in her body, her lips parted almost seductively, as I ran my hand down from her face, her neck, over her breasts and down her firm abdomen. I straddled her, pulling my own last items of clothing from my body. I gazed into her misted eyes, seeing the fire within her sparkle just as my own inferno of desire for her burned back.

I pressed my naked body against hers, as our breasts brushed together her nipples felt hard against my flesh. I allowed my lips to tease hers, flicking across her mouth, her neck and then back up to her mouth. My hands soft and feather like as they stroked down her sides…pausing at her hips and moving my body down her neck, my lips and tongue brushing, flicking…teasing her. My lips momentarily tugging at her nipples…as my hands spilled between her legs…

I felt her mind struggling, resisting, but unable to find the strength of will to put up physical resistance to my assault. I would take her…she would be mine!

"Corin, let yourself go...feel your power...feel the heat...let it go..." I whispered in her ear...

Lifting my body and spinning around, I lowered my head and traced my tongue over and along the scars on her thigh. She was lucky to survive this, I thought as my tongue slid over the scar tissue and down…into her lower thighs. Her strength just fired my imagination and lust for her even further. I wasn’t pushing her…but I knew my own scent was close to her face now. I lowered my own groin closer to her face just as my tongue speared between her centre lips, pressing and spreading her open.

The fog whipped around us as the wind began to rise; I pressed my face tighter between her legs. My tongue sliding up and down her slick centre…then bringing it up tight against her clit and flicking it quickly. My hands pushed down her legs and then brought them back up her inner thighs…bringing them close to her heat.

I felt her hips move under my caress as I brought two fingers against her lips and teased her lips…then pushed in. Her hot, clasping muscles pulled them deeper and I curled my fingers to find that magic spot within her…and was rewarded with an explosion of pleasure pour over my mind and senses. I pressed backwards, allowing her access to my own boiling centre…
Old 03-25-2007, 03:45 PM   #42
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The moment, the very second her tongue touched me I pulled my head from her centre and howled in pleasure at her actions…she wasn’t broken yet…but…oh so close…I could feel her mind…could feel it twisting with mine, our thoughts as entwined as our bodies were.

I pushed my fingers deeper into her heat…rocking my hand against her harder as I kissed and licked her thighs then down once more as my tongue slid around her hard little button quicker.

I lapped at her wetness, drinking her as eagerly as I did her blood. Feeling her tongue flick out again and again I felt an intense inferno of pleasure burning deeper within me. I pressed my groin closer to her, feeling her lips pressed against my heat. I cried out, the deep desire and need I have for this girl finally being let loose.

“Oh Corin!”

My lips closed around her clit and I let my teeth press stiffly into her flesh even as my tongue lashed at her…determined to drive her higher…higher…feeling her body twitching and writhing beneath me.

I began to rock my fingers deeper and harder into her, pushing her, my tongue a relentless delicious torment…my mind tormenting her mind just as relentlessly as our bodies rocked and slid together.
Old 03-26-2007, 06:38 AM   #43
Louise
Privileged Member

Her tongue began to drive me insane with pleasure; I lifted and dropped my centre against her probing tongue. I pressed my fingers deeper, harder, faster into her boiling depths, enjoying and feeding on her writhing body. My body slid against hers as we moved together, as one lustful beast.

Feeling my pleasure begin to leap, higher and higher…sensing her own pleasure rising to a high peak, I broke my lips from her hard button and pulled my fingers from her clasping muscles.

Almost floating, using the intense power of the stones and my own strength I turned my body around, so that once more my face hovered mere inches from hers. Our breasts crushed together as my leg slipped between hers so that our slick centers pressed against each others thighs as we linked together.

I lifted my fingers, slick and wet with her lust and pressed them between my lips. Licking and sucking them clear as I sighed at her taste before slowing bringing them out. I smiled, sighing once more as I lowered my head towards hers.

My lips brushed hers at first then as her eyes closed we kissed fiercely. Locked together in this embrace I drank deeply from her pleasure as we began to rock against each other. My thigh pressing against her wet, hot centre and her thigh against me as we ride one anothers lust and desire.

I pressed my thoughts towards her…finding her mind a turmoil of desire, needs and revolt…I tried to reach deeper…pressing my claim on her as hard as I could. Submit. Let go. Join me Corin…
Old 03-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #44
Louise
Privileged Member

Her thoughts…oh her thoughts filled my mind with ecstasy and my lips pulled back and I felt my teeth bared. My lips loathed to leave hers as we rocked faster and harder against one anothers slick centers, my pleasure building to an incredible high unmatched by any of my lovers, willing or otherwise. I moved my mouth down her soft neck, my teeth brushing as my lips crossed her skin. Then pressing down against her skin.

I wanted to claim her, desperately, I wanted to puncture her neck and drink from her. But…the third time would have to wait…it was too soon after I had taken blood from her wrist. The third bite would make her mine forever…

I nipped her, pressing my teeth into her skin just enough to hear her yelp, in pleasure, in need, in horror? I smiled as I lifted my head above hers once more, gazing into her lust filled eyes. She was mine…I could wait.

I kissed her once more…my tongue playing and teasing her lips, then feeling her tongue reach out for mine as we kissed passionately, deeply.

I felt a sudden, almost painful, shock of pleasure rip through my body and I pressed my pulsing center against her thigh harder. I broke the kiss and flipped my head back and screamed. The howl ripped from my throat as pleasure burnt its way through me and I bucked against the writhing girl beneath me…shocked at my own loss of control under the effect of this amazing creature.

“CORIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed her name, my howls answered by wolves deep in the forest as I shuddered through wave after wave of delicious torturous pleasure.

I pushed myself down her body quickly. Pressing my face between her legs once more, breathing her scent deeply even as my body shook from aftershocks of pleasure. My tongue dived between her wet lips; plunging deep within her center and then flicking up to find her hard button…I could feel how close my Hunter was to her own peak and drove on. Pressing my lips around her clit, holding her as I lashed at her with my tongue again and again.

My hands lifted to hold her by her writhing hips…my mind reaching for hers, her barriers gone…come for me Corin…my sweet Corin…let it take you…let it flood your mind, body and soul…
Old 03-27-2007, 08:42 AM   #45
Louise
Privileged Member

I held my lips against her bucking, writhing screaming body…her powerful release washing across my senses as I gripped her tightly to my body. Her scream of pleasure tore through my mind and fed my deepest desire for her.

I slid quickly up her panting, glistening body, letting my lips brush her skin as I went until reaching her crying mouth. My lips crushing against hers as I pulled her into my arms and hugged her body tight to me.

“Corin…oh my darling Corin…you will share my bed and my heart forever more.”

I kissed her once more, allowing her breathing to slow as the last sparks of release fired through her body and mind.

“Now rest Corin, sleep…sleep…”

I whispered, pressing my thoughts into her mind as I rocked her gently against my body. The mist was clearing now and I would need to return to the residence before the sun struck my body. I continued to hold her as her breathing slowed, her eyes closed and fluttered as she entered a deep dream…my mind caught glimpses of the dream and I smiled.

I laid her out on the sacrificial body and slipped from the rock, my eyes never leaving her face. She had surrendered herself to me through pleasure…but she was not yet mine in totality. Her soul still shone bright and free, I could feel its spiky edge holding me at bay…not much longer my dear Corin…

I draped my coat over her now sleeping body, bent my head and brushed her hair from her face and kissed her softly on her perfect lips. I turned and ran off, had anyone chosen to take that moment to walk through the woods they would have seen the sight of a naked woman running at speeds that would put Olympic runners cry in shame.

All the same, the sun had begun to push its rays through the mist and fog and my skin felt as though I was rolling in hot coals. I knew the land so well; I shut my eyes and eventually found myself at the walls of my home. I leapt directly onto the window of my bedchamber and pushed through to the welcoming cool darkness beyond.

Pausing for a moment to gather my thoughts and emotions, I sighed in pleasure at my victory today. I pulled a gown from my wardrobe and felt a sudden wave of tiredness take me. I needed to sleep…I crossed the room and strode out onto the hallway. Martins was half way up the stairs when I reached the top.

“Good hunting Madam?” He asked with what passed as a smile for his grim face
“Excellent hunting Martins! Simply excellent!” I said with a beaming evil grin.

“I need you to go fetch Miss Harker…she’s at the Circle. She may need a gown. Do not wake her. Wait for her and then guide her back.”

“Yes Madam…I have prepared the Crypt for you.”

I smiled and touched his arm as I went by and a flash of how I brought him into my service flashed between us…he was the 20th man I ever claimed…he had served me ever since.

I continued down the stairs and swung through the door to my crypt. Martins had lit the candles and placed a red silk sheet ready for me. I dropped the gown from shoulders and padded across to the coffin. I lifted myself into the silk lined box and before lying down I looked down at my breast. My finger traced the thin white line where Corin had held that bolt against. My forehead creases a little…she could have driven that into my heart, why hadn’t she tried to kill me then? The line would be gone by the time I woke. And Corin would be ripe for my final claiming bite. I smiled and crossed my arms over my breasts and dropped back into my rest…
Old 03-28-2007, 06:39 AM   #46
Louise
Privileged Member

I had slept on for a long time, flashes of memories, desires and possible futures pervaded my dreams. When I woke I felt the heat between my legs lingering a throbbing matched by the now hidden scar on my breast.

I uncrossed my arms and sat up, why had Corin come to consume my mind and my dreams this way? She was beautiful, intelligent and desirable in the most extreme way…but she was an enemy. In fact, she belonged to a family that was sworn to destroy all of my kind. Why would I even contemplate bringing such a person into my home?

The answer lay in my heart…a desperate feeling of need…the desperate feeling of loneliness had been temporarily banished by her presence. Her smile…in my mind I saw her sitting in my library, smiling at me as we talked. That sharp intellect evident in her sparkling eye…so enticing and demanding of my attention.

And yesterday, I had never experienced such wanton pleasure, never experienced such a complete open mind, I felt her pleasure as intensely as my own. Her taste, her touch, her movement and her sounds all lingered in my mind.

I smiled and lifted myself from the coffin, slipped on a gown and skipped up the stairs to the hallway.

It was now late at night and, as if on cue, the clock in the hall struck eleven. I felt her. Suddenly and powerfully her scent and her mind intruded on my own. Martins had clearly brought her back and placed her in bed. I quickly went upstairs and passed the open door to the empty guest room with a smile.

Martins may not approve, but he knew my desires as well as any servant I may ever have had. I opened the door to my bedchambers and found my Corin lying in my bed. My Corin…yes, those words seemed right to me, more so now than ever.

I crossed the floor slowly, drinking in the sight of her as I moved. A soft almost purr like noise came from her lips as she slept and I smiled more broadly. I sat to her side, reaching for her hair and stroking her for a long moment. I leaned forward to kiss her lips softly, brushing my own against hers.

I lifted her wrist gently, nodding in approval. The wound from the bolt had gone and only the two puncture wounds from my teeth remained. She would understand when she saw it. What it meant.

But I had an appointment with someone I knew Corin would have difficulty believing was now one of my agents within the Hunters organization.

My eyes still locked to her sleeping form, I crossed to the wardrobe and picked out an unassuming outfit which accentuated my curves but was not ostentatious enough to cause people to stare.

“Good night my sweet Corin, you will be mine tomorrow…one way or another” I whispered before gliding from the door and downstairs.

“Martins, keep an eye out for her…she may wake whilst I’m not here.”
“Yes Madam, of course. Are you going to see HIM now?”
“Yes, its time I gave him new instructions don’t you think!”

Martins smiled and handed my long cloak to me which I slipped on in a hurry. And stepped out into the night.

It hadn’t taken long for me to get to the station in the village and I saw the figure waiting for me half in shadow. I had walked up behind him and stood less than a foot away from him when I spoke.
“You really are pathetic”
I hid the smile that his jump in shock gave me.
“Countess…I’m sorry, I…didn’t see you.”
I sighed.
“Well, of course Mathius…it’s what I do!”
I snapped
“Right, to business...” I said reaching into my cloak I pulled a small bag that chinked and passed it to Mathius.
He stared at it, not daring to open it in my presence, and muttered something.
“What was that?” I said
“I said, my thirty pieces of silver”
“Hah, whatever makes you feel better Mathius…but, I can assure you it isn’t silver.”
He gave me a sick smile, one who knew his soul had been compromised and would live with that forever more.
“What do you want me to do now Countess?”
“Corin will not be leaving my side, therefore for the sake of her old life and…your organization she needs to be seen to be dead”
“Wh..what do you mean?”
I sighed; controlling my temper with this self righteous hypocrite was some task.
“I want people to believe she died in a fire at her flat. I don’t care how you do it. Just get it done this week.”
“Very well Countess,” he said pocketing the bag I had given him.
“Do I need to say what should happen if any of your organization start asking questions…or sending Hunters this way again?”
His face paled and I could smell his fear.
“Good, now get the hell out of my village.”

I turned and strode away into the darkness. I watched as he scrabbled back into the station, a man condemned. A traitor.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:32 PM   #47
Louise
Privileged Member

I had just stepped from the path onto the front courtyard of the mansion when I was struck with a sudden stab of consciousness…she…Corin was awake…no…dreaming?

I couldn’t quite grasp the images and her thoughts which confused me…but then I smiled. She was learning…she was becoming skilled in the darker arts of illusion and shadows. I beamed as I strode through the doors and called for Martins.

I threw my long coat over the reception table and allowed my thoughts to drift upwards. I felt my probing mind rebuffed and deflected and smiled once more, she knew I was back, she knew I was testing her.

“Madam, a successful meeting I take?”
I smiled at my longest serving man.
“Utterly successful, I think he took my words seriously.” I almost laughed as the image of his haunted, cursed eyes broke from mine.
“Madams…guest, is still sleeping. Should I wake her before you rest?”

I paused, unsure of my own actions for a moment…
“No…please prepare the Crypt and I will go check on Corin myself.”
“Of course Madam.” Martins whispered and slid off to the door to the crypt.

I paused at the bottom of the stairs and wondered whether it would be safe for me to visit her at this stage. I could feel her mind reaching for mine just as I dueled with hers. Perhaps not…I pressed the image of her reaching her peak back on the stone towards her as hard as I could. Felt her react…smiled and wondered if she knew she had won a battle against me…I turned and crossed back to the door to my crypt.

Martins stepped through as I reached them.
“Martins, she will be awake soon so be…wary of her. She may just ask for breakfast or she may come out fighting.”
Martins stared at me; his eyes seemed to suggest he hoped it would be the latter.
“I will take the necessary precautions…”
“Make sure you do!” I said with meaning beyond the words. The threat obvious…

I stepped down through the door and quickly descended to my crypt. Discarding my clothes as I crossed the floor I jumped into the coffin. No gown tonight as I sank down into the silk and crossed my arms over my chest. Before I shut my eyes I stared up at the solid stone ceiling and bore upwards through the house. She was dangerous now…she knew how close she was to becoming claimed. She would have to act now. This was the most dangerous time for me…

Seeking her. A spark of friction of our minds and I was hovering above her form in my bed…her eyes flew open and I saw my own eyes reflected back. The sparkle and power in her eyes filled me with desire…my teeth stretched down and my lips peeled back…the message to her clear…very clear…I snapped the link and closed my eyes.

My teeth were still bared as I smiled and allowed my mind to drift into the deep sleep I now needed…I felt the final battle closing in on me…Corin would not submit easily. But I would have her. She will sit at my side.
Old 03-31-2007, 03:41 AM   #48
Louise
Privileged Member

My dreams took a sudden dark twist and my heart lifted me closer to consciousness...there were two sharp spikes of emotion…one of rage and pain…the other…something else.

I grappled with what my waking dream was telling me and with a gasp I woke…she was coming. My mind searched out for Martins and found nothing…not just out of reach…he was gone.

I smiled…so, my little Hunter had found her teeth again…regrettable that Martins had been lost, but I almost knew he would disobey me with regards Corin…he had placed himself at her mercy and been found wanting. I pondered what would be the best approach. Should I go up to her…or wait for her down here…

I wrapped myself in desires and dreams of her next to me as I could sense her near the door to the stairs down to the crypt.

Then a question that shook my confidence once more defined itself in my mind. Why did I want her so badly? Did I love her…?

That second question tore at me badly. I had never considered love. Not since…well…since Lucia was killed. When she perished to a Hunters silver bullet I felt the edge of my own immortality eroded as my heart blackened and hardened. No…I cannot be in love. Why then was Martins so concerned for me. A vampire in love with a Harker. Impossible. Ridiculous.

I pushed my mind inwards, reaching for guidance from my ancestors and their responses were as conflicted as my own mind. Some of the dark whispers were angry and disgusted by my desires…that a Harker should be allowed to pollute our kind! Others, the darker deeper whispers found the perversion of bringing a Harker into our lines deeply satisfying. I smiled and snapped my mind clear…there is no bigger fan of perversion than I…

As her feet crossed the threshold of the door and her feet reached onto the first step down…I felt my heart quickening. My blood lust thundered through me like an express train and dueled with my lustful desire for her body and mind. I would let her reach the crypt…and then, well…then we shall see what we shall see.

The look in her eyes as she came slid into my thoughts, as did that sharp intelligent smile of hers…oh Corin…don’t make me kill you…submit to me…be with me…
Old 03-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #49
Louise
Privileged Member

As she descended the stairs I could feel her strength, her determination and power. I was desperate for her now…I needed her…my teeth pulled down, my lips peeled back and I felt my body ache. I’d flooded the room with my mind, shrouding my own desires with a fog of emotion and thoughts.

I knew I should have leapt from the coffin the moment she had stepped into my inner sanctum like this…but I couldn’t…this was to be a battle of minds more than physical strength.

If it were merely an issue of over-coming her, I felt sure I could have my teeth buried in her neck within seconds. But I wanted more from this one…I wanted her…not a broken smashed version of her…I wanted Corin. So it would be necessary to appeal to her primal needs, her lusts, her desires and the darkness within her that I had felt during our times together.

Her footsteps on the stone floor echoed around the crypt as she moved slowly towards me. I now knew what she held in her hand…and my heart raced away. The silver reverberated around the room…its power struck me with a resonance that made me shiver inwardly. My heart chilling at the thought of the stake thrust through my breast and impaling my heart…my last sight, her eyes…her eyes staring down into me victorious.

She approached the edge of the coffin and I waited for her to look down upon me…every fibre of my body screaming at me to move. To smash the Hunter back and take her, but…I couldn’t. Her shadow approached…I waited...
Old 03-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #50
Louise
Privileged Member

I felt her prepare…her mind focused and…she paused. My eyes snapped open and I caught her. My hands went to her wrists and gripped her tightly, bringing her hands lower so that the point of the silver stake pressed against my left breast. I felt the point pierce my skin and move no further as I held her.

“Do what you must Corin…but…consider what you have experienced with me…”

I felt her wrists press down slightly…the point of the shaft pressed harder into my breast…but she paused again. I squeezed my hands around her wrists harder, my nails sinking into her soft flesh around her now hidden wound.

I pressed my image of us locked together in passion, her sounds of utter pleasure, her body writhing under my touch…I felt her shock. It was a moment she was disarmed…I took the advantage and pushed her arms back and used my grip on her wrists to leap and pivot from the coffin.

I pushed forward as I leapt and she fell down with a cry of dismay. I landed atop of her, I shifted so that I straddled her body, gripping her wrists all the while. Pushing her arms high above her head I leant forward so that my lips were barely an inch from hers.

“Corin…you've had too many chances, I will not give you another…” I whispered.

My lips closed to hers and I kissed her gently…allowing her to feel my teeth, I pressed them hard against her lips. My mind reached out for hers, sweeping aside her whirling emotions and pressed deeply into her memory, pricking at her memories of our passion.

I could feel her fighting with both her mind and her wrists. I knew I was stronger than her but…she was still fighting me. I felt a dribble of blood fall from the wound in my breast…and leaned forward once more. Pressing my wounded breast against her mouth…

“Drink from me Corin...allow your deepest, darkest desires free…”

I moaned softly as I pressed my breast harder against her lips…
Old 03-31-2007, 06:02 PM   #51
Louise
Privileged Member

I tipped my head back and moaned loudly as I felt her swallow, her lips moving upon my breast involuntarily. I held her in that position for a moment longer then felt her strength give a little. I slipped my hands up her wrists a little higher and prised her fingers from the stake…I hated the way the silver felt against my skin but I pulled it from her hand and it clattered to the stone floor beyond her head.

“You have nothing to fear Corin, you will never be alone again…”

I slipped down her body once more, holding her arms down…my eyes feasting on the delicious sight of her blood smeared lips. My blood on her lips. I bent and allowed my tongue brush her, licking the blood from her soft lips.

My mind pressed into hers, I savored her screams of resistance and horror…but they were a smaller part of her…much smaller now. I allowed my lips to crush against hers, she fought, she didn’t respond…at first...

I moved down her neck…her body screaming against me as I let my lips part and my teeth brush down her defined neck. I pressed forward and allowed my teeth to press into her skin…my heart beat hard and fast as I pushed into her flesh. Her blood, hot and metallic spurted into my mouth and I bit down.

Closing my lips around the third and claiming bite. Drawing her fiery blood into my body in a long greedy suck I could feel her body softening. I drank and drank from her pulsing vein. I released her wrists and felt them snake up to my head. Holding me. Neither drawing me away or pulling me tighter…not yet. Her sighs and tiny yelps as drank from her neck flooded my centre with pleasure.

My body yearned to be as sated as my blood lust was being. I felt my breasts aching, my nipples stiffening against her clothes, my centre wet and hot…finally I pulled from her neck…the disease that was my kind would take its time to take her fully. But there was no turning back now. She was one of the undead…would she be mine?

I lifted from her neck, her blood running down my chin and dropping onto her body beneath me…I gazed into her eyes.

“Corin…be mine…” I bent and kissed her passionately, my hands pulling at her clothes…pulling them from her body...her eyes wide with conflict and terror...
Old 04-01-2007, 04:32 AM   #52
Louise
Privileged Member

As I felt her skin against my own I probed within her mind, now more open and exposed to me than ever before. I felt how her mind was still holding onto her mortal self, still clinging to the life that was now past. In my mind I stepped into the small bubble of her mind still free and looked at her…offering her my hand…my eyes blazing in lust for the woman. ‘Time to go, Corin’ I whispered inside her mind, ignoring the shape that held firm by her side.

I knew what the shape was...of course I knew the battle inside her was far from over...I could claim her body right now, I had claimed it in fact...but I wanted more than the shell of Corin...I wanted her...oh how I wanted her...

The crypt now seemed incredibly warm; I kissed her again, then lifted my head and simply gazed into her eyes. My fingers splayed as they moved down her body from her neck, across her breasts, her strong abdomen and down across her hips. Softly, barely touching her skin as they moved. I could feel her blood turning, changing her.

She had to submit to me now or she would be just another of the flock…I could not bare that. Seeing her weak and zombie like would destroy me more assuredly than any stake or silver bullet.

“Corin, please…be mine…”

I was aware my normally strong confident voice had faltered a little but my loneliness was as real and as desperate as her own…I needed her to choose to be with me.

“I need you….let go now, come with me.”

I stared deeply into her eyes, offering her all the pleasure and desires she may have ever wished for. Once more, my head dipped and my lips brushed hers in a gentle kiss. I could resist my lust for her no-more and allowed my lips to slip down her chin, her neck…allowing my tongue to flick across the two puncture wounds. Feeling her react…perhaps pleasure…certainly a stab of raw emotion sprang out. I drew my lips and tongue across her shoulder then back towards the soft skin of her firm mounds.

My lips kissing across the tops of her breasts, my tongue swirling out to brush and tease across her stiff nipples. My fingers slipped between her spreading legs…softly tracing the line of her inner most areas…gentle pressure…up and down…

My heart pounding for her, I looked up into her eyes…

“Tell me what you want Corin?”
Old 04-01-2007, 09:01 AM   #53
Louise
Privileged Member

I felt a leap, a snap of something in her mind and finally her submission became complete. I bathed in sudden joy, victory, and…so much more…yes love…as it swept over me. Her words..."Take me"...echoed in my heart.

“Oh Corin…” I whispered and lifted my head to kiss her tear away from her eye.

“No more pain, no more sadness, no more birthdays…just pleasure, joy and happiness”

I kissed her passionately once more…drawing her tongue between my teeth as my tongue slipped between her lips and curled. I moaned as I felt a familiar growth…her teeth pulling down for that first time…she would need to drink soon and she would be given the honor of drinking my blood. She was my lover now and would share me as she would sit by my side forever more.

I pulled her close to me in her mind and whispered to her how she would feel a hunger grow, an intense hunger that she would have to sate…that I would be her first…I felt her shiver in understanding. The early embers of a fire that will flare within her for the rest of her days as it did within me.

As we shifted my hand brushed something that both repelled and intrigued me. Her Hunters stake. My perversion flipped a switch within my mind and I snatched it up. It didn’t burn me…its barer now no more a threat to me than the stone beneath us. Just a lump of useless metal…but it held more meaning to the both of us than that.

I pulled it in front of her and held in front of her eyes, letting the light from the torches sparkle on the silver and reflect in her eyes.

I held the point to my tongue and licked the remainder of my blood from its sharpened tip. Moving down her body I pressed the length of silver between her breasts and watched as her body twitched at its now discomforting touch to her skin. Slowly I pulled the seven inches of silver down her body…between her breasts, down across her abdomen, over her belly button and then down…between her legs.

The icy cold silver shaft pressed against her centre…and I smiled as her hips lifted and pressed against its hard edges. Hungry now…both of us hungry, I moved the silver stake away from her centre so that my lips could take its place. I pressed my lips against her centre, allowing my tongue to slip between her inner fleshy lips…tasting her once more. She was different but still divine as I lapped at her, exploring her as I pushed my tongue upwards to find her little bud. I felt her pleasure pour forth and I held her in my mind tighter than ever…still clasping the silver stake in my hand…

Last edited by Louise; 04-01-2007 at 09:06 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:46 AM   #54
Louise
Privileged Member

I feel her emotional turmoil at the sudden jump into my existence and in our linked mind I hold onto her to show she isn’t falling…but flying.

I press my tongue harder against her clit, feeling it stiffen and respond to my torture. I move deeper between her legs, allowing my lips to close around her bud as my tongue lashes her back and forth.

I draw my hand holding the silver stake up beneath my face…wondering…is she ready for this…my tongue slipped from her clit. I looked up into her face and smiled at the pleasure evident there. I lifted the shaft, blunt end first and slipped it up and down her wet, hot centre.

I knew what the cold metal was doing to her...I pressed the blunt end into her…feeling her muscles stretching around the Silver shaft. I pushed it harder, my free hand holding her hip down as she felt the smooth silver pressing deeper into her incredible heat.

I'm showing you Corin, though this is a weapon, a slayer of our kind, it can be used for pleasure

I pushed another two inches or so into her, feeling her muscles react as my hand slipped from her hip to her abdomen. Half way in I released my grip and growled in pleasure as I saw the stake buried inside her.

I leant back wards, my legs stretching wider and interlocking with hers…looking into her eyes I pushed my hips forward, impaling myself on the stake…I howled in pleasure as it sank into my boiling centre. Deeper I pushed, feeling the sharp tip scrape dangerously at my walls as I shifted to press down harder. Finally…our centres met, joined by the silver stake now buried between us.

For a long moment neither of us moved, I lifted my head and shook my hair back, staring back at my lover, my sweet Corin…and gently rocked against her…my clit buzzing madly as her flesh pressed into mine. The Silver stake locking us together so perfectly, the act so perverse and yet...
Old 04-02-2007, 09:44 AM   #55
Louise
Privileged Member

The waves of pleasure that took us both were powerful and deep. I rocked against her own grinding movement. The stake now a hot lump of metal joining us physically as securely as our minds were now locked in eternal embrace.

My breathing came quicker and my lust boiled within me. I began to pull back and press down quicker, harder driving myself down onto the stake and against her seething centre.

Each quick movement eliciting sharp cries of pleasure from my throat as I abandoned myself to the lust and pleasure Corin was giving and sharing with me.

My movement became savage, brutal in nature as I slammed myself down against my sweet Corin. The stake tip scraping and creating pain in me now, but pain that was easily and quickly overpowered by the inferno of pleasure.

Our bodies now shook at our exertion, both our bodies shimmering in sweat that sparkled under the torch light.

Our minds twisted and embraced, crying our pleasure to each other and flooding her with senses as our very souls meshed and lifted together.

My hand lifted to my breast and I crushed it cruelly, my finger nails stabbing into my sensitive flesh, making me cry out in anguished pleasure.

I screamed into my new lovers mind.

“Corin…so close Corin…share your pleasure, let us ride our peak together!”
Old 04-03-2007, 04:37 AM   #56
Louise
Privileged Member

Our cries of mutual and individual pleasure rolled through the crypt and echoed off the stone walls. I pressed down hard against Corin’s body and felt her do the same as we rode our peaks crushing our buds together and writhing as one. The silver stake within us brushing, scraping and pressed against those magic areas within…

OH CORIN!!!! I screamed into her mind, the pleasure overwhelming us both…after shocks of pleasure still shaking our minds as we gripped one another tightly in our linked existence.

Slowly, slowly…our movements became less frantic and spasmodic. Until we lay, still joined, facing each other with love and lust for one another.

The silence of the crypt was only broken by our heavy breathing. I delicately slid from the stake, pulling myself from its now slick surface. I gasped as it finally fell from my clasping lips and I allowed a smile to cross my face. My body shook from another quake like wave of pleasure.

Turning a little and as gently as I could I pulled the stake from Corin. Her tight, still spasmodic muscles tugged on the shaft until I could finally pull it from her.

I held it to my face and let my tongue flick out and lick away her juices from the shaft. My tongue chilled once more by the cooling silver metal. I looked down at my Corin and her panting had begun to quicken again.

Not pure lust this time, her need to drink, the blood lust had become intense. I recognized the signs, the near wild animal look in her eyes, the panting and her canine teeth bared and ready.

I cast the stake down quickly and pulled my body alongside hers.

“Corin, its time you drank…” I whispered.

I rolled onto her, gazing down into her wild eyes and lifted my hair away from my neck and shoulder, exposing my neck to her. I leant into her and kissed her lips passionately. I allowed my tongue to play across her teeth, feeling her nip at me as I teased her before breaking the kiss and looking into her eyes once more.

“Do what you feel is natural Corin, drink from me until you are sated.”

Still she paused…

“Don’t worry Corin, my heart and yours beat as one now, you can not harm me.”

With that, I rolled our naked bodies over so that she was now atop me, her firm breasts crushing down into mine. I tilted my head, exposing my pale neck to her and smiled…

“Drink Corin…”
Old 04-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #57
Louise
Privileged Member

The air felt electric to me as I felt her shift, her lips touching my skin, her teeth pressing against me…oh and that delicious moment when she punctured my skin with her teeth for that very first time. I groaned in near ecstasy in the painful yet pleasurable experience, arching my back beneath her.

I felt her lips close around my neck and my blood sucked into her mouth, greedily, hungrily she drank me.

Suddenly I was cast back into the dim distant past and I was once again young, innocent and naïve. My needs growing even then, dark desires that had me panting in the midnight hours. Then he stepped through my balcony doors, I hadn’t screamed…his handsome features captured my heart. My destiny set the moment his lips touched my neck and his teeth pierced my skin.

Just as Corin’s teeth now sank deeply into my flesh. As my blood joined her body our linkage became complete and I knew that Corin was finally at one with me. The flow of blood from my neck increased and the pleasure turned into a river that I felt cast into alongside Corin.

Eventually her eager drinking slowed and I let her take her fill…finally her teeth slipped from my neck and her lips brushed over the wounds…she seemed unsure of herself. I reached up with my hands and lifted her head so that we were facing each other.

Her turmoil was gone, replaced with an inner calm and purpose. I swam in the now stilled waters of her mind. I could feel that she would need rest soon, as would I, but I wanted to ask her something I could already feel in her.

“Tell me how you feel Corin?”
Old 04-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #58
Louise
Privileged Member

Her words made my smile become even more complete. I reached up to kiss her once more and spilled her over onto her back. I laughed with her cry like lovers do…

“This is only the beginning my sweet Corin, I have so much to show you…”

With that I pulled her to me, my arms wrapping around her and leapt upwards. Her yelp of surprised joy as I pulled her with me made my heart soar. I had lifted us to the ceiling of the crypt, hooking my feet and fingers onto the rough edges of the stone roof, so that I cradled Corin in my arms.

“You see, mortality constrains us as beings, immortality grants us so much more.” I said, gazing into her sparkling eyes.
“…and you will spend the rest of time with me exploring just that”

With that said I let go and braced us as we fell slowly to the floor, allowing her feet to slip to the cold floor. We stood facing each other.

“Its time you shared my bed for the very first time Corin…”

I put my hand out and she grasped it softly as I led us, slowly, to the great sarcophagus that held my coffin.

Pulling her into my arms once more I twisted and lifted her into the coffin. I gently laid her down in the soft silky interior. Brushing her hair from her face and allowing my fingers to trace her defined cheeks and neck…I lifted myself into the coffin next to her. Shifting, so that her smaller frame arched into mine, we melted against each other and I pressed my breasts into her back so that she could feel my heart beating as I could feel hers.

I wrapped my arm over her body, pulling her tighter against me.

“Rest Corin, feel my heart beating for you, tomorrow you shall be reborn to the world”
Old 04-06-2007, 04:46 AM   #59
Louise
Privileged Member

THE END

Thank you to the amazing Hellcat for being my willing/unwilling victim...kinda... XxX

and thanks to all those who've said nice things to us both about it Lx
Old 04-06-2007, 04:48 AM   #60
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good RP L and HC! Dark and sexy