Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2007, 04:11 AM   #1
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Vampyre & The Hunter (Hellcat and Louise only please)

I had just finished brushing my hair, an art form without a mirror - learnt over the decades - when one of my servants entered.

“Madam, we have news…disturbing news”
I placed the ivory brush on my desk and turned to face Martins…he had been with me for some 45 years now, a favourite.
“Go on, what is it?”
“Madam, our sources have informed us a Hunter has been assigned to your person…she has already left London and is expected in the village soon”
“A Hunter…really, after all this time?”

The thought both unnerved and amused me. It had been over a century since they had last traced me. I wondered who had been careless. Then the word “she” drifted across my consciousness.
“A she…” my mouth curled into a smile, baring my two sharp teeth just a little. I sensed Martins move uncomfortably. He had never felt comfortable with my sexual deviations...
“Martins, find out as much you can. In the mean time, I will be walking the grounds.”

Martins shuffled out of my room, bowing and scraping as he had since I brought him into my service. I pulled my long leather coat over my shoulders, flicking my long black hair over my shoulder so that it spilled down my back. I slipped my feet into my leather knee high boots and strode towards the oak door of my room. I enjoyed the darkness of my residence. It had been mine for nearly three centuries now…

Swiftly, gliding down the grand stair case which led out into the main hallway I paused to pick up my sunglasses and long silk scarf. I strode out the front door and turned right, taking the path into the dark woods to east of my property.

The sun was obscured by the heavy grey clouds…but still the light was irritating through my glasses. My mind focused…and I smiled dangerously once more. It had been a long time since I’d been faced with a female Hunter….
Old 03-15-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The day had been grey…a little drizzle fell from the sky and made everything soggy and wet. I loved this weather…bright enough to allow me to feel the heat of the sun…but not enough to threaten me.

The woods had brought a reassuring calmness to me, perhaps a reminder of the vast forests of my ancestoral lands. I had paused half an hour into my walk, my heightened senses aware of watching eyes…I smiled as three wolves padded into my path. They watched me for a moment…I tilted my head at them and they padded back into the woods.

I reached the lawns to the front of my property and found Martins near running towards me clutching a piece of paper as if it were the burial plan of old Vlad himself.
“Madam!!!!”
I smiled in amusement at the excited horror he showed…clearly he had something that was going to interest me…
“What is it Martins?”
He paused, unable, unwilling to speak...he lifted his hand that held the note.
I snatched the piece of paper from his hands...my amusement faded and my face clouded... Just three words.

It’s a Harker.

“I must prepare…”

My hand closed around the piece of paper and crushed it into a ball which smoldered and turned black…crumpling into ash as I let the wind blow it from my hand.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #3
Louise
Privileged Member

I had ensured the Hunter would be watched. The village held at least six of my servants…including the only small hotel in the area. She would not be out of my sight for as long as she was here.
The sun had finally set when I felt the quickening in my blood…I felt her. The Harker’s had pursued this fanatical obsession with my kind for too long now…we knew when they were close. I smiled…wondering which generation this girl was…the years seemed to have passed by so quickly.
I decided I would bathe…I pulled a cord and my maid appeared at my door within seconds.
“Maria…please prepare my bath”
Her pale face shivered a little, but she nodded at her task and disappeared as quickly as she had appeared

I stood and pulled my hair free from its clasp, letting it fall loose as I unclasped my gown and let it too pool at my feet. My body was perfectly smooth…white, pale and silky...toned and yet slim. But my fingers paused at a scar that etched a path along my left side. A scar from the last time I dueled with a Harker…his silver bullet had ploughed through my side. Missed my heart of course…and I had punished him for that. Oh I had punished him.

I padded through from my bedchambers into the bathroom. Maria waited patiently by the side of the ancient bath, half filled with warm clear water.
I smiled at her, my teeth bared…she stood still as I tugged at the neck scarf she had tied round her slim white neck. I slipped behind her, my hands around her waist, pulling her closer. My head bowed I kissed a line down from her ear, along her neck onto her shoulder…then back to her neck I pressed my lips to her skin and pushed forward with my teeth.

The moment of puncture and I clasped Maria tight to me as she gasped…I drew the succulent blood from her now spurting neck. I lifted my hands to her breasts, crushing them with a strength that belied my slim structure, my fingers closing around her hard nipples. My lips were sucking tightly at her neck, drinking her blood…the wet, sucking noise barely covering Maria’s moans of pained pleasure as the thick, copper tasting liquid slipped down my throat.

Soon, I’d had my fill and lifted my teeth and lips from her neck. Kissing the oozing puncture wounds in her neck delicately. I licked my lips, cleaning them of her blood.
“That will be all Maria…thank you.”
She scuttled from the bathroom, quickly pulling the scarf back around her punctured neck. I closed my eyes briefly to savor that sudden overwhelming feeling of power that flooded my body, restoring me, empowering me…I wiped the blood from my chin.

I stepped into the bath and slid down in the warm waters. My mind already focusing on the challenge ahead as the waters washed over my breasts….my mind searching, reaching for the girl who had my demise in mind.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
Louise
Privileged Member

Reluctantly I had left the bath…a luxury I needed to take before the night began…and padded naked back into my bedchamber. My clothes had been lain out, ready for me. I dried myself quickly and again felt the pang of blood lust send a twinge through my body. I was hungry tonight. Perhaps my body sensed the fight that was to come.

I dressed, pulling the silk underwear onto my body, the tight black dress that hugged me so perfectly…I was slipping my long floor sweeping coat on as Martins appeared in the doorway.
“Yes, what is it?”
But he didn’t need to answer, out of the darkness a bolt of pure knowledge struck my mind and I answered my own question.
“She’s here. In the village.”
Martins didn’t say anything. He didn’t need too.
My lust flooded my body and a heat grew deep within me.
“She’s strong…powerful…its been so long since I’ve felt a Hunter like this!”
Martins face was nervous…
“Her name is Corine Harker…she is one of the purest descendants of the…”
“Yes…I know” I snapped. I felt the scar throb slightly as if it too sensed the closeness of a Hunter.

It took every ounce of my strength from traveling to her immediately…
“She is powerful, but you are stronger Madam…let her come here…let her try…”

I had stared into the distance, watching her in my minds eye…but I slowly nodded at what Martins was saying. The Hunter will be given her chance…perhaps a warning needed to be delivered. I would wait till she slept and then leave her a gift.

I crossed to a cabinet and pulled out a small box…slowly I opened the box and grimaced at the silver glinting object inside…a silver bullet. In fact, THE silver bullet which had nearly ended my time and left me with a scar. One of my servants had recovered it and I'd kept it as a reminder over the years.
“I think its time we returned this to its rightful owner”

I pulled the gown around me, my teeth bared and glided out the door…

Last edited by Louise; 03-15-2007 at 05:17 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 06:29 PM   #5
Louise
Privileged Member

I waited in the darkness across the square from the hotel. The car parked outside. So…she WAS here. A light sprung on in a room and I let a smile cross my face. The drizzle came down a little harder and yet…I was dry.

After a while a shape came out of the hotel and moved quickly across the square towards me.
“She is upstairs, the superior suite Madam. She’s claiming to be a reporter of all things…”
I dismissed him with a mere nod of my head. I turned on my heel…let the little one get comfortable…the box a tight bundle in my coat.

My hunger was surpassing my control…I needed to feed again so desperately. I smelt a pure soul nearby. Male…my nose wrinkled at that…but…he would have to do. My eyes narrowed and I saw him. I recognized him as the pub landlords oldest boy…walking the dogs. I shook my head in amusement…the villagers were still easy prey, after all these years.

I jumped into a tree, the leap unnatural and surreal should anyone have seen it…and watched as the boy approached. He was whistling some inane tune, oblivious of the rain, the darkness…the horror that was watching.

I waited until he had passed and glided back down behind him…grasping him suddenly in a grip that seemed to paralise him. His hand dropping the leash that held the two dogs. I growled softly and the dogs ran whimpering off into the darkness.

“Be still,” I whispered in his ear as I lowered my teeth to his neck. The moment my lips touched his skin, I pushed forward and bit down hard. The puncture…the moment his skin was pierced he howled louder than his dogs ever would. The scream echoed around the village. Inwardly I smiled, as I drank at his neck, smiling because I knew the Hunter would hear...

Last edited by Louise; 03-15-2007 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 AM   #6
Louise
Privileged Member

I finished drawing the blood I needed from the boy’s neck and withdrawing my teeth from his neck I smiled, feeling a dribble of his blood roll from my lips.
“Thank you,” I whispered, kissing his neck, “See you soon.”
Releasing my grip on his shaking, shivering body, I moved quickly back into the darkness. The blood thundered through my mind and heart…a new wave of power and heat flooding me. I decided it was time to get a closer look at my Hunter.

Jumping from the ground onto the second floor of a building, my landing deft and light I quickly crossed the roofs of the village. Jumping from roof to roof when gaps between the buildings came up. It had taken me mere minutes to get to the roof of the hotel…my breathing calm and controlled. The rain had softened a little and the clouds were parting. I wondered whether I would be graced with a full moon tonight.

I could feel her…oh my…yes I could feel her. My heart beat a little quicker, the lust within me a river of fire. I flapped my long black coat around me and stepped off the roof and glided down, coming to a slow halt as my face came level with the first floor window. I stared in…and my heart pounded all the harder. She was naked, her hair still wet from a bath or shower…the blood lust turned into a rawer desire for the woman.

She was toned and lithe, her pale skin marred only by scars on her thigh…I smiled at that. So...we both carry the scars of our causes...and my mind wondered how it would be to draw my tongue down from her hip, across those scars and the down, between her silky legs…

I was still half distracted by my fantasy when my eyes caught sight of what was on her bed…lined up in a neat little row…her weapons…I hissed and turned away at the sight of the silver spike. Embarassed at my lack of self control, I turned, my coat flapping at the window pane and returned to the roof as quickly as a cat. I felt the sudden, sharp intellect of the Hunter…it had flared when I had turned from the window.

I stood watching the sky for a while, smiling as the first sliver of moon peaked from behind some clouds and its light spilled down into the village. I would wait for her to sleep. I wondered whether she would try to seal her room against me? I hoped she wouldn't...I smiled as the first howl of the wolves far to the east echoed through the village, greeting the new moonlight...
Old 03-17-2007, 04:04 AM   #7
Louise
Privileged Member

There was a measured drop in her heart beat…I could feel it and finally she was sleeping in the room beneath me. Hunters were usually very careful to prepare their rooms against entry and so it was with trepidation that I slid slowly down to the window once more. A standing joke for our kind was the myth of invitation. Why would anyone invite our kind inside their homes? Myth often blurred with fact…which is just as well …we needed no invitation to enter someone’s rooms.

She had pulled the curtains across the window, no matter, lifting my hand I projected my mind onto the latch inside and lifted it clear. I pulled at the window with my other hand and it slid open noiselessly. Drifting through the now open window I righted myself with my feet landing deftly on the carpeted floor.

My brows lifted at the ease at which I had entered her room…suspicion filling my mind but my senses showing no alarm I move into the bedroom. My sight during the day a hundred times better than any human, at night a thousand times. I looked over at the sleeping Hunter and moved slowly towards her. My long black coat dragging slightly across the carpet.

My eyes were momentarily taken from her to the ancient device next to her bed. My word, I smiled, I hadn’t seen one of these for decades. My smile turned to a grimace as the moonlight caught the silvery liquid and I quickly turned my head back to the sleeping Hunter. Her beauty was now undeniable to me. My blood lust thundered through my mind like a thunderstorm and as I reached out to touch her hair my personal lust for her flooded another area of my body.

But I held back. Control is everything. I refrained from touching her hair or stroking her cheek and neck. Instead I skirted around her bed and moved to a small dresser table. Pulling the small box from my coat I placed it carefully so that she would see it as soon as she opened her eyes. I pulled a card from my inner coat pocket and placed it underneath the small box. Wondering if she would take the bate and come visit me.

Once more I glided over to her bed and stared down at her and I smelt the Harker blood. Familiar and yet…different. She was something different. I realized how close I had moved to her and controlled a half startled yelp at how close I had come to touching her, to kissing her and…to biting her.

Smiling to myself I moved quietly back to the window and slipped outside into the reassuring darkness. My mind latched the window from inside once more and I slipped off into the darkness.

Last edited by Louise; 03-17-2007 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #8
Louise
Privileged Member

By the time I strode back through the doors of my mansion the light of dawn was beginning to break above the surrounding woods. Spilling heat and light into the shadows, banishing the misty dampness of the night.

I was tired. But I smiled, replenished and…I had the thrill of the chase for the first time in some while. Martins was there to take my coat.
“Was the message delivered Madam?”
I allowed my teeth to be bared in a smile that would have chilled the blood of a normal man.
“Excellent Madam, will she run or stand firm?”
In that instance I was transported in my mind back to the side of the bed of the latest Harker to cross my path. Her beauty and her power…her desires…my desires.
“She will not run. She is…rare, strong.”
“Very well…I have prepared your room Madam.”
“Thank you,” I said, “Oh, if she comes before I wake…tell her I have gone riding and will return shortly. Let her look around but…keep her here at all costs…is that clear?”
“Yes, perfectly so Madam.”

Instead of climbing the stairs to my bedchambers I moved to the door under the grand stair case which led down some dark stone stairs. I rarely lit the candles that were spaced at random places down the stairwell…I preferred the darkness. Martins had lit the main torch in the crypt though. The crypt had belonged to an ancient church that I had constructed my mansion upon. The consecrated elements had been removed and all that remained was this dark room. The ancient stone walls and floors…cool and dry. I crossed the floor to the red and purple silk lined stone sarcophagus.

Another myth of course, was that my kind had to return to their coffins at the end of the night and sleep through the day. This may have been true for the earlier generations of our kind…Vlad and his early brood were certainly unable to expose themselves to sunlight. Still…I did have to return here now and then…particularly if I felt the need for a greater strength when I woke.

I began to undress, slipping my clothes from my body and letting them drop in a pile that would be gone by the time I woke. I sighed at the feel of the cold stone under my feet and pulled a simple red silk gown around my body, tying it with two tassels around my neck.

I would sleep for only a few hours…it was rare for me to sleep more than 5 hours…and then begin my day. Direct sunlight still hurt…prolonged sunlight could kill me…but a good pair of shades and wrapped up…I could walk along any beach in Florida or Australia that I wished to. Not that I wished to of course. The New World still remained a no go for my line of Vampyres. The result of a blood feud between Vampyres of two hundred years ago.

I climbed into my coffin, sighing at the sensation of silk drawing me down into restful sleep. More out of comfort than anything else, my arms crossed over my breasts, I closed my eyes and began my slumber. My dreams came quickly. Consumed with the thought of my Hunter…naked…bathing…beneath me…surrendering her neck to my lethal embrace.
Old 03-17-2007, 02:23 PM   #9
Louise
Privileged Member

My dreams had always been vivid. Fantasy inter-twined with reality and I woke with memories and thoughts that I couldn’t separate into which were real and which not. As I lifted slowly from my satin-lined coffin I untied the bow at my neck and allowed the silk gown to fall from my shoulders. Sitting fully upright now, my naked body exposed to the cool dank air of the crypt. My nipples stiffening partially of their own accord and partially from the dreams I had recently woken from.

Smiling, I leapt from my coffin in one floaty bounce. Landing on my feet and crouching like a cat as I growled thinking of the Hunter. She was awake and about. I could sense her. As I pulled the black and blood red evening gown made from intricately woven Egyptian cotton onto my body, I probed her mind a little…and gasped as I felt a stone-wall of resistance.

I pulled the gown tighter with the corset like strings that tied round the back so that the gown seemed more like another layer of my skin. Hugging my hips, toned abdomen and heaving breasts…I knew I was dressing to impress. My feet slipped into the black heels that I liked and I began to stride up the stairs.

As I opened the door and felt the outside air against my face I sensed another spike of the Hunters consciousness. She was strong. Either she had learnt to hide her inner thoughts, no mean feat that, or she had an item about her person to deflect my searching mind.

I quickly crossed the hallway into the main reception room…and my library. I saw breakfast had been left for me. I soaked the bread in the blood filled bowel and slowly picked at bits of it. Sipping a red wine as I ate I stared out of the window that overlooked the valley leading down to the village. The wine more ancient than me, tasted close to the purest blood...but never matched it. My mind wandered. Would she come today? Tonight? Oh please be tonight…

When I had finished, I crossed to the library and idly flicked through some of my books. Collecting books, documents and the like had become an addiction over the years, I smiled as I lifted my fingers from a particular book. A book I could never touch…never look at…but I needed it in my collection all the same. One of the first of its kind.

I picked up a copy of the The Fall of Byzantium and settled down in a large plush chaise long, stretching my legs out, holding a glass of wine in one hand and the book in the other.

I knew I was waiting. But I knew she would come eventually…her bloodline would force her as strongly as I was forced to feed in my own way.

Some time later Martins entered the room and coughed.
“Madam, we have news from our contact. The Hunter…she is the one responsible for the death of Lord Farrow a few years ago. To date…she has 27 confirmed kills to her name.”
“My my…she truly is a strong one, especially for someone so young…Farrow was a fool, but no pushover…”
I felt a new flash of lust for the woman. My need for her grew once more. Raw lust made me squirm on the chaise long…my normally pale face turned a pinker colour and I turned away from Martins.

I had to have her. Her defeat and submission to me would be the sweetest victory…

“Where is she?”
Old 03-18-2007, 04:13 AM   #10
Louise
Privileged Member

I decided I’d waited long enough; the early morning sun was just about winning against the assault of low cloud and mist, so I strode into the hallway pulling my coat on and putting my shades over my eyes.
“Madam?” Martins asked suddenly at my side
“I do not require your advice at this time Martins…leave me be”
“Yes Madam…just…be careful” he said…perhaps the first sign of resistance he had shown me in all the years he’d been in my household.

He melted back into the shadows as I strode towards the door, my long black coat flapping behind me. I bounded down the path towards the village moving faster than any human would feel comfortable with. I took a short cut through the wooded area behind the church and was about to burst out into the cemetery when I was hit with a feeling of sharp intelligence I recognized immediately.
She was close…very close…I had nearly run into the Hunter without knowing it.

The realization that I had nearly walked into my potential death shocked me to the very core. Lifting my eyes from the safety of the wood I saw a figure moving amongst the stones. She paused at one…a look of near painful muse crossing her beautiful face…and at that moment I knew which grave she had stopped at and I smiled.

Her head tilted back and she seemed to be enjoying the brief rays of sunshine in the way normals did. Her pale neck was exposed to me and I felt a deep lustful quickening tear through my body. I may have been close to running into my own death, but I wonder whether she realized how close she was to her own. I had to control myself…I desperately wanted to cross the graveyard and sweep her from the place and pierce her defined neck with my teeth…

But that was too easy and…it didn’t feed another need I had, a need she could feed and share. Again I wondered how it would be to kiss her skin…to feel her next to me…a Harker woman in my bed. I smiled as she spun and turned to walk away. No…I’d let her go again. Martins would not approve…but he was MY servant after all.

Just at that moment the sun seemed to pour through a gap in the clouds and bathed the small stone church in light. I frowned behind my shades…the place was offensive to my senses but…something made me move closer. The sunlight had lit up the end window…its stained glass effect seemed to be glowing…almost on fire. I knew the scene of course, id been here before…but this was different. The window portrayed the story of a local witch-finder who had been active four hundred or so years ago and had given his patronage to the church. He had burnt over 70 local women. More by luck than judgment he had actually killed 2 Vampyres.

But this morning…the shards of glass that illustrated the fire around the witches sparkled and twinkled as if they were moving flames. I didn’t believe in fate or reading signs…despite the nature of my kind. But this scene sent a shiver through my normally confident self. I snarled, my face twisted in anger and curling my coat around my body I turned and fled back to the comfort of the dark, damp woods. Eventually I decided to return home.

I suspected I had a house guest to welcome soon.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:10 AM   #11
Louise
Privileged Member

The woods seemed alive today and I soon realised why. I was not alone in MY woods. Along with the wolves, crows and other animals that skittered and slithered through its darkness a Hunter strode. On my way back to my home I had paused at the monument…the tomb of the greatest Vampire of all time Vlad…Prince of Walachia, Defeater of the Turks and more fashionably…Count Dracula himself. I smiled as my hand reached out to touch the marble surface. Of course, he wasn’t here now, but I had sheltered him for some time during his time here in this country. The greatest Vampire…well, perhaps…but even he was defeated. Cast down by a Hunter. Whilst I, well, I go on…

The Hunter was close…I could feel her heart beating hard as she fought the unfamiliar trail. I smiled and wondered what she would make of this…hoping it wouldn’t delay her too long I laughed and sped away off through the woods and was soon marching through my door. My eyes blazing in joy and lust…Martins stepped away and smiled his own quiet smile as he closed the heavy door behind me. I passed my long coat and shades to him.
“She will be here any moment Martins. I wish to change into something more…alluring.”
“Of course Madam, should I prepare dinner?”
“Yes, I think I will convince her to stay.” I smiled dangerously at that.
“Oh…when she arrives show her to the library and I will join her there.”

Martins nodded and backed away from me as I moved to the stairs and leaping three at a time reached the upstairs quickly. I glided across the landing through my door into my bed chambers.

Quickly sliding from my clothes, allowing them to fall behind me as I strode forward naked. I had selected the dress I was to wear the first moment I had seen her. I pulled the dress up my thighs and over my body.

The blood red coloured silk hugged my body tightly and its low cut revealed my firm breasts well. It was split up high to my thigh, occasionally revealing some of my shapely legs as I moved. The dress swept along the floor as I walked…ok…a bit retro perhaps… but I loved it. It felt as though my body had been painted in blood and that in fact I wore nothing at all.

I smoothed the last of the wrinkles from the material and poured myself a glass of wine.

Moving to the window in my bedchambers that overlooked the front courtyard, glass in hand I stared out at the figure marching purposefully towards the door. I moved back just a little as she came closer. Head snapping this way and that as she took in my mansion. My heart pounded hard within my chest, my breasts heaving as I tried to calm the blood lust as much as I tried to calm my own sexual lust for the girl now knocking at the door.

I would wait for Martins to announce her presence to me. Let her wait for me. I drank slowly from my wine, savoring the feel of it as it slipped down my throat and I wondered how the Hunters blood would taste and feel when it too passed my lips. Softly, I growled in hunger…
Old 03-18-2007, 03:00 PM   #12
Louise
Privileged Member

Martins coughed at my door.
“She’s waiting for you.”
My tight smile betrayed my amusement that Martins had felt it necessary to tell me she was here. The floor between us seemed non-existant as I felt her every emotion and broadcast thought as if I were in the room with her.
“Has she any…luggage?”
“Hidden about her person, yes…err...Madam…”
“Yes”
“She is dangerous…please be careful”

I smiled and got up from my chair, my skirt whispering as it slid across the floor as I passed my servant. Pausing at the top of the stairs only to smell her scent…my excitement and yes…nervousness rose higher within me. I slid down the grand staircase quickly, my hands gliding down the banister as I moved. I could hear her heart beating now. I could feel her.

Crossing the hall I paused at the doorway, finding her staring at that one book…

“It’s a Gutenberg Bible…I wish I could say it was the first produced…but alas, only the third apparently. 1455.”

Her beauty and power flooded my senses…and something else felt dangerous, deadly…but I moved closer to her.
“I am the Countess Sophia Bathory,” I said smiling without baring my teeth.
I lifted my hand…
Old 03-18-2007, 04:26 PM   #13
Louise
Privileged Member

“Welcome,” I said smiling as I thought of the word I left on the card in her room. "Please, call me Sophia...i'm sure my staff would not approve...but I feel we have the...right to be on first name basis, dont you"

Her warm hand in mine…just a little too long before I released her soft skin.
“There are more than three…one of my “relatives” was there at the printing. A great moment in history.”

Our eyes were locked, seemingly in duel…as I bore into her mind…digging deeper…eventually she turned away and I bit my lip in amusement.

I moved towards the chaise long, indicating that she too should sit in the deep seat opposite.
“I have become a collector of sorts, maybe if you wish to stay longer you can see my larger collection in the annex.”
I bent and sat on the chaise long, stretching my legs out, feeling the split in my skirt fall open and exposing my thigh to her.
“So, Corin…its late, could I persuade you to stay for dinner. My cook is quite the star.”

If she said no, I wondered what I should do…her shimmering eyes stared back at mine once more.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:27 AM   #14
Louise
Privileged Member

My smile broadened at her acceptance…and my eyes flicked down her lithe body once more. Wondering how she would taste…instead I picked up the phone by my side.
“Martins….our guest will be staying for dinner, please inform the chef”
On the other end of the phone, Martins snorted but would do as he was told.

“I do hope you’re not vegetarian,” barely able to keep the mocking tone from my voice, “as I suspect it will be duck tonight.”

I slid my legs round and off the chaise long, stood and walked to the wine that Martins had silently brought in earlier. I poured myself a glass of red wine and looked at Corin, her back slightly to me now…how easy it would be to spring down upon her neck.

Quite suddenly I felt the echo of silver and my smile became a fixed grimace. She was armed and very dangerous. I wondered how many tricks she had about her person.

“Corin…what can I get you to drink? I have wine, whiskey, vodka….well…just about anything you may desire actually!”

I smiled at her once more, my eyes burning with my own desire for the exciting creature I had within my grasp…
Old 03-19-2007, 08:54 AM   #15
Louise
Privileged Member

My eye brow lifted at her response…’her tastes are quite broad’…I wondered how I was expected to take that for a moment. Then, as I poured another glass of red wine for Corin I thought I’d try something.

“Did you notice, I have quite a collection of articles about your family…” I said, pointing to the other side of the room. The distraction childish perhaps, but as she turned to look I pricked my finger with a pin and shook two drops of my blood into her glass. The blood quickly lost in the dark red of the wine.

I moved towards her, glass of wine extended towards her as I smiled as innocently as I could. But I could feel her mind racing…her fiery thoughts tumbled over one another. I could feel her heart beating strong and fierce

“So…Miss Harker…why have you journeyed to this part of the country?” I asked as I slid back down onto the chaise long, just as the ancient clock struck 7pm.

This was going to be an interesting evening...
Old 03-19-2007, 09:53 AM   #16
Louise
Privileged Member

A moment of tense apprehension came over me as she paused, breathing the wine, has she been bitten once before that she can sense the blood within the glass? Maybe a lingering power from her lineage. But no…she had merely been guessing the wine.

I smiled and nodded my head
“Very good Corin, you have a very discerning nose. Very few people do…”

Her response to my question pleased me…she wasn’t going to hide and dally behind pretense. She had laid her cards on the table…well…some of them. She hadn’t said exactly why she was here…merely that she was here because of me.

“I appreciate your honesty. I have to say its been some time since anyone of your, er, profession has been here...”

I paused.

“…And certainly none of them have been quite as devastatingly beautiful.”

She sipped at the red wine, her lips parting so deliciously I felt a ripple of lust flood my body.

“But…let us be at peace tonight. We can at least manage dinner together. I promise I will not attempt anything…inappropriate…for now…”

I smiled at her, amusement in my eyes…as I felt my blood in her body…wondering if she felt anything yet…

"Would you like a tour of the mansion? You can bring your wine"
Old 03-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #17
Louise
Privileged Member

I laughed in small joy as Corin patted her jacket, for I knew what she was referring to, and indicated the door through to the study.

I waited at the door as she rose from her chair and walked past me into the study. Her glass of wine still in hand. As she passed me I drew a sharp breath, her natural perfume filled my lungs and set my body on fire.

It was almost a physical battle with my inner self to stop from leaping upon her as she passed through to the larger room. My desire and blood lust soaring for this amazing prize…She would be mine.

My study was simply an extension of the library, wood paneled walls, with floor to ceiling bookcases filling two walls. In the middle of the room sat a huge desk, papers and books scattered across it. I wondered what my ritualistic Hunter would make of that.

“Hardly an important room these days…I used to write under various pseudonyms, but these days…well I prefer to read.”

I reached across my great oak desk and closed a book I was currently reading. Smiling secretly to myself as I did so.

“Please, feel free to look around…I…don’t often get…visitors as intelligent as you Corin”

I look at her, watching her study me, the room, the documents on my desk. I could see how her sharp eyes read and interpreted everything she saw. I moved across the study and our arms briefly brushed against each other as I moved to open the door out into the large hallway.

“You know, you can return here or to the library any time you wish…”

My eyes flicked to hers, knowing that her thirst for knowledge would also serve as temptation.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:02 PM   #18
Louise
Privileged Member

I feel her flare of emotion and senses at our touch and without showing the slightest reaction on my face send a sharp sudden image back towards her...the thought was a lewd snapshot of a scene I needed desperately to become real. The thought burnt in my mind and my groin.

Her naked body under mine, bed sheets strewn across my bed chambers, both of us heaving and writhing together. Dozens of candles lit around us…not quite driving the darkness from the room. Her submission complete as she willingly exposes her neck for me….

The image was so powerful and felt so real it left me startled momentarily. Her comment about loneliness speared my heart as sure as her silver bullets would undoubtedly do so.

“Yes…whilst I often prefer my own company…not all my needs are met…not for a long time now.” I said with some heartfelt sincerity…and not a little desire for my present company.

A gong sounded, announcing that dinner was ready. I smiled at my unusual guest.
“Ahh…dinner is served…perhaps we can continue the tour after…I would really enjoy your opinion of the larger library downstairs…”

I guided Corin across the hallway to the large dining hall admiring the way she moved. Achingly feminine and yet athletic and strong…her movements reminded me of a lithe, feral cat…and my lust grew and grew…I knew she must be feeling me by now. Whilst my blood in her wine will have lowered her self control and heightened her desires it also exposed me to her desires, allowed her to feel how I felt…a mutual exchange.

Martins was waiting at the dining room door and I nodded at him as we passed. The large dining room was a monument to my ancestry. The oak paneling on the walls was capped with deliciously violent and graphic gothic carvings. If anyone had their doubts of my nature…once they had entered my dining room they were soon reassured. The long, twelve-seater, thick oak table had been prepared for two. Two large candles had been lit towards the centre.

I moved towards my chair at the head of the table. It was made from the darkest wood, the intricate carvings smoothed and worn by age and cushioned with silk. Martins stepped silently behind me to push the chair as I sat then quickly he moved to the opposite end of the table to repeat the process for Corin as she sat.

I smiled at her from the opposite end of the table and made a slight shrug of my shoulders.
“Hardly cosy I admit, but…tradition insists…”

Again…as she smiled that enigmatic smile of hers my mind heard her scream as I imagined biting down on her soft neck…lust and desire consuming me…

“Well…I’m certainly ready for this…I’m simply starving.”

Last edited by Louise; 03-19-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:35 PM   #19
Louise
Privileged Member

Her last statement hung in the air...I decided to ignore it for now.

Smiling, pleased at the recognition of the scenes depicted in the carvings.
“Very well done Corin…I’m pleased you recognized them…that over there is Mehmed…just after his rape of Byzantium. Now there was an individual who should have received a stake to the heart. Whether you could find it in his cold empty chest of course…”

I looked back at her, wondering what that statement…a blatant reference to her ultimate aim for my body…would do to her.

She stared back at me, her sharp and focused eyes remained unmoved. I felt a sudden flash of anger at that…she seemed to be trying to prove something…but the anger soon melted into the molten lust I felt for her. She was strong…very strong…making her eventual submission all the more enticing.

Soon our starters were brought out, a rather insipid soup, which I pushed aside after a while. Pouring myself another glass of wine as the duck was served.

“Do you know Vlad could be considered a saviour of European Christianity” I enjoyed the way Corin choked on her food at that outrageous statement.
“Without him, without his thorn in the side of Mehmed, the Ottomans would have been a much stronger force, pushing into the heart of Europe like the malignant cancer he was”

I paused, letting her gather her thoughts. Just for a moment.

“Corin...can I ask you something” pausing to sip my wine but not waiting for a reply.
“Will you stay here tonight. That ghastly place in the village is hardly fit for human habitation, least of all for someone of your standing.”

“It is late after all, the path back can be very...dangerous after dark…” I projected another image...something less enticing than the bedroom...my teeth puncturing her neck as I pinned her to a tree. My eyes flashed dangerously at this…a warning to her.
Old 03-20-2007, 05:45 AM   #20
Louise
Privileged Member

I saw her react…I knew she had felt my thought, had received the message. But she took it well, controlled and measured in her response. Of course, I knew she had her own agenda…and I could sense something she was hiding from me. A weapon? A secret certainly.

It didn’t matter at this point.

Our paths were now locked together. Fate would decide the victor…even if I will be tipping the scales as much I could.

“Its certainly a strange and emotional subject…betrayal by ones own family…kith and kin tend to be the most trusted and yet…” I looked at her intently, “…yet they can also be the most disloyal.”

I paused just allowing her to taste that morsel of information before going on.

“I’m glad you have chosen to stay, truly I am, perhaps you will have time to look through the larger library downstairs. Its not particularly warm and friendly…but im sure someone like you will enjoy it a great deal”

I finished the duck with a flourish. The main course more than making up for the disappointing starter. Martins stepped behind my chair and took my plate away quickly and crossed the hall to remove Corin’s plate.

As he left the room I slipped from my chair, picked up the bottle of wine and moved towards Corin. I gazed at her, projecting my lust for her with every breath and step I took. Her eyes seemed to flicker in the reflected candle light and her skin shone in a silky glaze.

“I think we have a delicious pear and chocolate mousse for dessert” I said softly as I neared her chair.

Standing behind her left shoulder I poured some more wine into her glass and then bent closer to her ear, my lips mere inches from her and I whispered

“And I was watching my figure too…but…we have to give in to temptation once in a while don’t we Corin?”

I smiled and lifted myself from her with the greatest effort, my hand touching her shoulder gently and as I moved to return to my seat I allowed my fingers to trail just briefly across her bare skin around her neck…