Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-22-2008, 11:56 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default The Wedding Night(For lildefect)

I had known Amy since our freshman year in college, we were best friends in college but regratably not lovers. She always seemed to have a boyfriend or the few times I had an opportunity I just had chickened out. We hadn't been staying in great contact since graduating, I had taken a job out of state and she had a serious boyfriend who was jealous of our friendship. Frankly, I didn't like Joe one bit and that was the big reason I stopped keeping in contact with Amy.

It's hard to describe the emotions I felt when I recieved the wedding invitation. Amy had been saving herself for marrige and I always imagined that I would be the one making love to her for the first time, the thought of Joe in her arms made my stomach turn. Luckily, I had three monthes before the wedding night, plenty of time to plan. Joe was incredibly ambitious working for a high profile law firm, that would be his weakness.

Last edited by Intheshadows; 05-24-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 12:40 PM   #2
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked down at the large pile of paperwork that was laid out meticulously before me. Business cards, guest lists, flyers- everything I had been using and needed for setting up my wedding night. I had been planning the wedding for months already, and now it was only a short three months away. There was still so much left to do, and due to my fiance's job I was left do most of the planning myself. It wasn't a big deal though... I loved doing this like this.

I pushed the chair back from the kitchen table and stood up, walking into our bedroom and then into the large walk-in closet. Between me and Joe we made enough money for us to live comfortably in a large 3 bedroom home, the master bedroom connected to a luxurious bathroom with a whirlpool tub and, my favorite, a large walk-in closet.

I stepped inside the closet, and from the back, hidden behind the rest of the clothes, was the dress. The gorgeous, A-line dress my mother had gone with me to pick out just a few weeks prior. I had picked it up earlier today and I couldn't help but keep imagining myself on my wedding night. I held the dress up to me. The perfectly white gown made my pale skin look even more pale. My luscious red lips, my long golden hair which curled around my face, my bright blue eyes... I remember my mother telling me how much of an angel I looked like when I was trying it on.

My wedding night would be perfect. I had been saving myself for my wedding night. It would be perfect, simply perfect. I giggled happily as I put the dress back for probably a fourth time. It would need to be hemmed again. I purchased the heels I would be wearing with it and it was slightly too long. Even on my 5'7" frame and the two inch pearly heels it was still too long. I walked out of my closet, through the bedroom, and back into the kitchen. I grabbed a cup of coffee then sat back down to re-arrange the papers.

I had three monghts before the wedding night, plenty of time to plan. And it would be perfect, just perfect.
Old 05-24-2008, 02:19 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

It was a now only a month away from the wedding day and it was time for a small trial run of my plan. I had learned that Joe's law firm had a couple of VIP clients on retainer, they paid big dollars every month ensureing that if they ever needed services from the law firm they would be handled immediately. One particular client Mr. Franklin Jones, a billionaire recluse only communicated through email. He had been a clinet for many years and rarely required any servies. One time a few years ago when he had requested a meeting with a particular attorney and that attorney was late for the meeting he raised so much hell that the attorney was let go immediately.

It was quite easy hacking into Mr. Jones's email account and it took little effort to request the young Mr. Joe Stevens to be my personal attorney. Tonight I would sent an email to Mr. Stevens blackberry account requesting an immediated meeting. When he arrives I will send him anther telling him I'm running late but to wait until I send him anther email. Finnaly after a few hours I will send him one canceling the meeting, telling him is was only a test of his work ethic, and that I knew that I could count on him if the time ever game no matter what he was doing.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The night was creeping closer and closer. I couldn't believe that it was only a month away! Almost everything was ready to go. I had recieved a number of RSVP's and almost everyone that was invited would be able to make it. It was going to be spectacular, held in the church that I have been going to since I was a little girl, in the same church my parents were married in. Everything was right on track. My fiance's job was going great, we were financially set.n

Things couldn't have been better. Joe and I sat on the couch watching a movie, cuddling up to each other in front of the television. I nestled my head onto his chest as he held his strong arms around my shoulders. Joe was constantly trying to get me to have sex with him before the wedding, but I refused. He was trying again now. His hand started moving down on my leg.

"Joe..." I said, swatting his hand off of my bare leg. "What did I say?" I smiled. "You only have a month left and then I will do that with you. Won't it be that much more special on our wedding night then?" I looked up at him, smiling.

He looked down at me. "Yes, Amy... but when you wear stuff like that, you know what it does to me." He grinned, his bright white teeth sparkling in the dim light. I was wearing a babydoll top with matching panties. They had a floral print, I always loved wearing these little jammies to bed.

Suddenly I heard a chirping from Joe's blackberry phone, which was sitting on the end table right by the couch we were on. He grabbed it.

"I have to get this hun. I'll be right back." Joe stood up and started heading toward the kitchen. I watched him, confused at what it could possibly be at a time like this. What could be so important?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:47 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I arrived a few days before the wedding to finish all of the arrangements. It wasn't difficult learning from the hotel which room they would be spending their wedding night in; all I had to do was inquire as to which room to deliver the flowers. I reserved a suite on the same floor and purchased all of the items I would require for the evening.

I had been invited to the rehersal dinner and it would be the first time I would have an opportunity to talk to Amy before the wedding. I thought about telling her about my love for her and try to convince her that she was marrying the wrong man, but I realized that it would be no use.

Watching her enter the restaurant wearing and incredible royal dress she looked like a hollywood actress going to the oscars. My breath was taken away when our eyes met and I could barely get out a, "Hi Amy."