Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2008, 09:26 PM   #21
RapeDaddy78

RapeDaddy78 has initial reputation
Talking

when you are done washing i take off my pants and shoes and underware and I begin to fuck your pussy while you are still wet i fuck you deep and hard tursting you knwoing you are more use to it and knowing you know your place I fuck you more and more at a nice pace, I say "you now know your place baby." I kiss you and tell you to dry off and lie in bed nakid ass in the air, and i wait for you to do so...
RapeDaddy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #22
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I tremble a bit as I watch you undress and I get a look at your huge cock. I do not fight you but let you have your way as you fuck me deep and hard, I accept you with no trouble and you tell me I know my place. I walk to the bed and get onto my knees and lay on my chest so my ass is high up as you had ordered. I felt like your own personal fuck toy but I was not complaining as I was afraid to be left alone for hours upon hours. I hear you walking toward me and you grab my hips, I am afraid of what you are going to do.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 09:17 AM   #23
RapeDaddy78

Smile

I lick my lips at the idea of your virgin ass I've not fucked yet, I say "time you break your ass in good." I force my dick in all the way making it painful, I trust hard and deep into it again and again pounding you ass seeing the blood on my dick from forcing my way in it excites me and sparking my trusting to go harded making my cock grow even more then normal lusting to make you mine even more I soon can't hold it and I say "I want all of you and you will take it all and come to love me" I say in a comanding voice, as I cum deep in your bowls. I kiss you on your neck as to say thank you for being my toy. then I get up and lie nect to you to go to sleep knowing you are lonly knowing you will not try to do anything I put my arm around you as I drift to sleep.
Old 05-31-2008, 03:18 PM   #24
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stay in the pose you order waiting for you to slam into my pussy when all of a sudden you tell me it is time to break in my ass. My eyes open wide but I do not have a chance to say something before your huge cock slams into my small cannel and I scream loud enough to wake the dead. You continue to pound my ass and I continue to scream until my screams turn into tortured whimpers as the torture continues. I hear your lust filled voice talking to me. "I want all of you and you will take it all and come to love me"

Right now I hate you for doing this to me, the pain and humiliation is beyond belief as you batter my ass with speed and hard deep thrusts that seemed to be ripping me apart. When you came I could feel my ass fill with your cum. As I cry you kiss my neck and thank me for being your toy. As you pulled out and lay next to me I lowered myself to the bed in great pain. Your arm goes around me and soon I hear the steady sound of your breathing, and I go sleep crying.
Old 06-10-2008, 10:26 AM   #25
RapeDaddy78

Thumbs up

next day i wake up your still a sleep so I deside to fuck you while your a sleep, I begin to fuck your pussy hard and deep hoping to wake you as you a wake i smile morning love I jsut had to look at the expression on your face waking up to cock in the morning I kiss you deep and tell you i love you with a bit of a evil grin I get upto to go work and leave you with only a short skirt to where and a tight top and some tools for cleaning telling you I exspect a clean room when I get back
Old 06-10-2008, 11:13 PM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I was sleeping soundly when I felt my body moving and as I open my eyes I am shocked to see you between my legs once more. Things were getting different as I was getting excited and feeling your cock inside of me made me get wet very wet. By the time you were done I had felt things that I did not know existed and I realized I liked what you just did to me. I fell silent as you give me clothing that bearly hides my nakedness and things to clean room with and give me orders to clean. When you leave the first thing I do is clean as I know if I don't my ass would paly the price of disobedience.
Old 06-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #27
RapeDaddy78

I come home I see you cleaning i come up behind you and grab you kissing you and with my pants unziped I quickly force my cock up your ass fucking you softly moaning injoying your ass till I cum a few times then I say "heres some dinner eat well then take a bath call me when your ready to get out but do not get out we got a long night of fun ahead of us.. be ready" I sit down and wait for you toget done and call me
Old 06-12-2008, 07:56 PM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

I jumped a bit as you came up behind me and grabbed me and kissed me. I groaned as you entered my ass so gently and senually. I came with you several times and when you held me for a moment. You told me to eat the food you had brought home and then take a bath but dont get out of the tub. You had plans for the night. I was scared but also excited. It was amazing how much I now wanted your body almost as much as you wanted mine.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #29
RapeDaddy78

Talking

I walk in to see you there in the tub I let it drain and then I get you up on your feet and I turn you around and start by unziping my pants and pulling out my cock I begin to fuck your pussy from behind again and again hard and fast trusting into you as much and far as I can moaning from the excitement, I soon begin to precum and then as I build up from trusting and raming at your hole I ram it deep as I can and let my seed deep into your womb, burying it in deep as I can, I then begin to pump at it again and again more and more till I cum again, then I go for your ass I begin to fuck it deeply trusting humping it hard burning at your anal walls, "Man you are soo tight and good even after all I've done you are so much better then the others soo much more better.." I say then I tell you to put on the cheerleader out fit i've gotten you and to lie on the bed
Old 06-20-2008, 08:04 PM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I knew what you were going to do when you drained out the tub and pulled me to my feet as my feet touched the floor you spun me around and rammed into my pussy. I was groaning loudly had you took me fast hard and deep. When you came I groaned but you did not pull out. You began to move in me again and this time you made me cum before you hot seed filled me again. I grunted as you entered my tight ass, it burned and hurt at first but soon it started to feel better and then you came again and told me to put on the cheer leader out fit and lay on the bed. I hurried to do your bidding as I trembled from all the times you had taken me already this time. I hurried to the bed and laid down wantering what you had planned for me now.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:20 PM   #31
RapeDaddy78

Smile

I walked in nakid storkin my cock at you I say " I've always wanted to fuck a cheerleader you gona make all my wants and dreams come true baby I want you to get up and do a cheer" I sit on the bed, and watch I say also " when you done doing a few cheers I want you to dance sexy as you can try to make me want you better do a damn good dance to don't want me to make you hurt" I say with a evil grin
Old 06-21-2008, 07:19 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

I get up and give three good cheers with a lot of movement and then I start to dance. I surprised you by slowly stripping and you smile at me so I know I am doing a good job. Then I turn around and bend over and let my ass bounce around to delight you.
Old 06-25-2008, 07:05 PM   #33
RapeDaddy78

Lightbulb

I enjoy the show but then all of the sudden you see me go from a smile to a look of anger I yell "THAT'S ENOUGH!!!", I grab you by the hair and tell you "I SAID DANCE SEXY NOT NAKID I WANTED YOU TO KEEP IT ON!!!!"

I smack you so hard you fall to the ground with a red mark on your face, "WHEN I TELL YOU TO DO SOMETHING YOU DO AS I SAY AND NO MORE OR LESS YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE I AM!!!!"

I grab you by the hair and Say "Maby some Punishment is in Need!!"

I put you on a leash and bound you to a wall and I go get a big black Germin Sheaperd and then I say "hes looking for a good Bitch and if you need some lessions in what happens to a bitch that doesn't obey"

I then walk over to you and spay on some female dog head scent in your pussy as well as ass and around the areas while the dog is tied up...
Old 06-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

I am shocked when you yell at me and slap me so hard that I land on the floor. You drag me on a leash to a wall and tie me to it. When you leave I wonder why you are so mad but when you return I go into panic as you bring one of the German Shepards with you. I can't believe you are going to have the dog rape me but then you start to prepare me with spray that will make the dog take me. I cry and beg you. "Please don't let the dog do that to me." I can see the animal go mad as he smells the scent you have sprayed on me. "PLEASE DON'T, I DIDN'T MEAN TO UPSET YOU, I THOUGHT NUDE WAS SEXY. I WAS STUPID, PLEASE FORGIVE." I howl so afraid of what you plan to do to me.
Old 06-25-2008, 10:08 PM   #35
RapeDaddy78

"THIS WILL HELP YOU LEARN THE DIFFENCE, when hes done with you, you'll not forget" I say as I unleash the dog, "you might as well not fight he will make you his.." He runs at you and jumps at you in a mad fit, his balls so full they almost drag the ground you can tell hes not released in a while, he start by pulling at you I yell "GET ON ALL FOURS YOU BITCH HE WANTS YOU FROM BEHIND DON't YOU GET IT" I grab you as the dog is in a rage trying to get in and put you up for doggystyle action the dog is feirce and growls wanting to mout and mark you good, "hes gona mark you good" I say with a smile evil as can be. he claws at you getting ontop of you finally getting his place he mounts and Hard is doggy cock exstined by 15" from be so full and so wanting to have your heat, he trust into you very hard I hear you scream saying "please I'm sorry I'll remeber sexy is no nude SEXY IS NOT NUDE"

The dog now going at you pumping at your pussy hard as he can with a rage forcing you down on the ground at the ferice fucking I can hear him grunting and growling and soon I hear him begin to howl as he cums for the first time, but hes not done not by a long shot confused by my spraying your ass He remount in your ass and begins to pound away at his hard and fast trusting tyou very ass almost like a rocket fireing up inside you you can do nouthing but take it, He soon howls louder then before as he cums he remounts again in your pussy so full of cum he jsut keeps going smelling of the scent raged wanting to make you his bitch for life he keeps pund you ass them pussy again and again soon 4 hours later he finally removes and gets off you I take him out of the room and come back "do you understand now that sexy is jsut danceing with clothing on in ways that tease me... I love you but if you are out of line even fi you don't understand bad thing can happen" I pick you up off the floor removing your collar and then placing you on the bed, I say "I tel you what that make me so fucking horny i gota have you now" I get on you evebn though you are warn out and ram my dick in you hard i trust fast deep and long on and on fucking your used pussy banging the shit out of it till I blow a large loud of my own cum into you I then kiss you and lie next to you saying "to morrow we will see if you have learned anything and maby you will get to have some more fun you know you want.."

Last edited by RapeDaddy78; 06-25-2008 at 10:10 PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:01 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

"THIS WILL HELP YOU LEARN THE DIFFENCE, when he’s done with you, you'll not forget" I say as I unleash the dog, "you might as well not fight he will make you his.." I couldn’t believe you were doing this to me. I screamed as the dog ran at top speed at me and jumps at me like he is a mad dog. I push at it but still her jumps up on me scratching my skin with his nails. He is pulling me across the room when you yell, "GET ON ALL FOURS YOU BITCH HE WANTS YOU FROM BEHIND DON't YOU GET IT" I shake my head wildly at you and you grab me and force me to the floor on all fours. I scream, “No No”, I was in a panic trying to get away and you hold me down helping the animal to have me. You speak to me almost as if you want the dog to hurt me. I scream as the dog’s claws dig into me and then the worst thing I could ever imagine happen when he mounts me as the dog slams into my channel, I scream out in pain and then I make promises to you, hoping you will get the beast off of me. "Please I'm sorry I'll remember sexy is no nude SEXY IS NOT NUDE". But you don’t, in fact you assist the animal by holding me still for him. After a while you did not have to hold me as the huge dog forces my chest to the floor with his huge upper body and then I feel his panting breath next to my ear as he grunts and growls. I am afraid he will bite me. Shortly he howls and I feel his hot seed fill my womb and I cry at this insult you have forced upon me.

I thought he was done as he rested for a few minutes but no, I felt his cock fill again and get as ridged as it was before. “No, no, no more, please help me”. But you don’t help me and the dog slams hard into my ass and I scream and keep screaming all through that entry. He was fucking me like a piston, the pain was unbelievable.
Another howl and I prayed it was over as cum filled my ass but no he was back into my channel ramming as if he never had me before. I was crying hard now, knowing this would never end and you just stood there watching the animal take me over and over again. I don’t know how long the animal had been using me as a fuck toy but even when he finally stopped I was out of it. I vaguely heard the door open and close and the open and close again. When I heard your voice, I could not respond "do you understand now that sexy is just dancing with clothing on in ways that tease me... I love you but if you are out of line even fi you don't understand bad thing can happen"

I felt your arms around me as you picked me up and removed the collar from my neck. The bed felt good under me and I curled up in a ball still in shock from what had happened. My eyes pop open at your next statement I thought you were kidding me. "I tell you what that make me so fucking horny I gota have you now” You straightened out my body and got on top of me. I groaned but not in pleasure as the dog had really hurt me. You did not care and I could see that as you thrusted into me deep, fast and for a long time. Using me as hard as the dog had. The only blessing was that you only needed to cum once and then you kissed me and rolled over next to me. "Tomorrow we will see if you have learned anything and maybe you will get to have some more fun you know you want...” I never wanted to fuck again but I wasn’t going to tell you that. I was hurting really bad as you laid by me so confident that I wanted it.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #37
RapeDaddy78

Cool The Untoald truth the orgions of a runaway

The next day feeling sorry for you thinking I'd went to far I got a card and a letter say I was sorry that i felt maby I had whent to far that i loved you and I also got you a nice dress to wear, I said I only want you to be the best you can and to be the best sometimes we have to get extreme I only do it becouse i care and want you to be the best for me, I know you want me I can tell..

Later when I come home I walk into see you in the dress I can tell you still upset I sit by you on the bed and say I think its time we talk about things help you know what I want by what I say so this doesn't happen again but first you need to tell me some truth I put you back pack on the ground after droping out clothing underwear and some few stuff animals, I say if you where going to school where are the books, and theres been no missing child alearts out tell me the truth your homeless or something else?
Old 06-27-2008, 10:14 PM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

I read the card and found it hard to believe that you were sorry but smiled as you said you loved me. You gave me a dress to wear and told me you wanted me to be the best that I could be. I did not say a thing when you said you knew I wanted you. I did not know how I felt about you now. I watched you leave for work and set about cleaning up my room or was it a cell, I was not sure any more.

I kept myself busy finding things to clean because I did not want to think about what had happened. Finally there was nothing more to do and I just put on the dress you gave me and sat on the bed trying not to remember the dog mounting me and hurting me. When you came home I was still upset. You sat down beside me and told me you would teach me what I needed to know. Apparently you realized I was unexperienced and was just making it up as I went along.

Then you told me you wanted some truth and dumped out the stuff in my back pack. There was my clothing and stuffed toys and you ask where are the books and where are the missing child alerts. I look down not wanting to relive a horror that you replaced with a new horror. I knew if I did not tell you soon you would get angry at me so I started to talk with my head bowed and my eyes on the blankets.

"My Mother died about six months ago and my step Father decided that he wanted to fool around with me last month. Well his hand would pat my butt or slip over my breasts and I decided it was time to get out of there. So I packed my backpack and purposely missed the school bus, I was walking to town to catch a bus out of this town and then you found me and here we are. He won't be looking for me, no one will."
Old 06-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #39
RapeDaddy78

Smile

I tell you I'm sorry about your mom and I give you a hug and I say "I want to help you become a good woman, a good enjoyable woman to please me, I want to make you mine for ever, I will teach you for now on and you will learn to obay me, If you are not shore of what is asked of you, you will ask me how." I ask you "how you are feeling are you ok?"

I left up the dress alittle putting my hand on your leg.
Old 06-27-2008, 11:07 PM   #40
rvplymates
Banned

I look at you with tears in my eyes as you say you are sorry about my Mom. When you hug me I feel better and when you tell me you will help me to be a good woman, it makes me feel much better. I nod my head as you tell me I must obey you and I find that I really want to please you. I now know I must ask you when I dont know what you want and I nod my head once more. "I feel a lot better, now that you will teach me how you want me to be. When you lift my dress and put your hand on my leg I just sit there not assuming anything. I wait for you to tell me what to do. I would not ever do that again.