Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-08-2013, 11:09 AM   #1
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Default Winding road of fate (Sweetlust)

The irony was just delicious. Twelve years ago, she had framed me to keep me from becoming her superior. It was really stupid of me, falling into that trap. The bait was a tempting one, but that wasn't what did it. Getting cocky was the cruncher for me. When Siegbert told me I got the job, I assumed it was over. That I'd won. I should of known Lisa wouldn't back off that easy.

It was out of character for her to do that. Admitting defeat, being a good sport. She made me think that the cutthroat bitch she was most of the time was just a front. That she was actually hot for me. Looking at it now, it's clear how dumb I was to believe her. When she offered to give me a "winners bonus" as she called it, I was all too eager to take it. An office tryst with your greatest enemy? Who could of turned that down?

A smarter man than me would have. The me of today would too. That day though, I did not. And it cost me.

Only when her assistant barged in did I realize something was wrong. By that time it was too late. Rustled hair, ripped blouse, torn panties, pants around my ankles... It sure looked like rape. Her assistant was in on it, I'm sure of that. She had to be. Timing it right without her knowing was impossible. And that was it, game over. My life was ruined. Girlfriend, job, reputation... All down the drain.

I could have called fate cruel, blamed that conniving bitch for the rest of my bitter existence, sunk off into anonymity. I could have just gave in, and spent the rest of my life thinking what could have been. I could have, if I was someone else. A quitter. No, that's not me.

Changing my name was easy. Surprising thing about Wall Street was how nobody seemed to remember faces. I was still young enough to pass off as a late graduate. A bit of the fake southern accent, and voila! Trent Court became Anderson Mayne. It was the bull years, and they needed people. Wiser for the experience, I climbed the ladder slowly through painstaking work. So now, I was my own man, sitting pretty much at the top.

99% of those greedy bastards never saw what was coming. They'd been vaccinated from common sense. I could see what was coming a mile away, all I had to do was wait for the inevitable. For the flood to sweep away the fools and leave me standing tall. One eyed man among the blind.

Lisa didn't enter my thoughts that often. I didn't allow it. Sure, I'd come across her name from time to time reading the paper. She ended up heading our old company. I couldn't care less. Or so I told myself.

When the company ended up near bankruptcy, something made me buy it. Was I looking for revenge? Recognition? A silent gloat? Maybe a bit of all. And a little more...

Now Lisa was waiting outside my office late in the day to hear her fate under the new board. Firing her would be perfectly justified, and reasonable. It was her incompetence that brought the company into this mess. She was hardly the person to fix the disaster she caused. But that's not my plan.

After leaving her to sweat for about 20 minutes, I buzzed my assistant. "Lorelai, please send Miss White in. And seeing how it's late, you can go home. I won't be needing you anymore." In the dim light of my new office, I turned my chair away from the door, facing the window. Figure Lorelai will take about five minutes to the elevator, and then the floor would be empty. Except me and Lisa.

Last edited by menace; 06-11-2013 at 01:46 PM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sat nervously fidgeting in the outer office of the new CEO, Anderson Mayne. He was my new boss. Well, ‘boss’ if he decided to retain me. That was what the Board of Directors had essentially made clear. My being kept on was no longer their decision since he’d single-handedly bailed the company out of its financial death plunge. It was no secret that I was the proverbial ‘straw the broke the camel’s back.’

The news of Infoguard Data System’s (or IDS as most referred to the company) demise had been fodder for every national paper and business journal around the world. Our stocks had plummeted overnight and a lot of angry shareholders were threatening lawsuits. Even beyond that, there was the potential loss of jobs for 650 employees and the cost of failed contractual obligations. No force majeure clause in the world would stand up in light of my actions.

The downfall of the company was directly attributable to those said actions in the last two years. My leadership was to blame. No sleight of hand, no ‘magic rabbits’ or the like would pull my ass out of that fire. Now it was coming home to roost. Anderson Mayne, frequently referred to as the ‘Wall Street’ Wonder, had proved to be the savior to many as he poured the needed funds back into IDS. He’d bought out the failing company where I once reigned as its CEO and the most powerful woman in the company's history. It was a surprising move considering the company was near bankruptcy and its shareholders were threatening to bail on us. Even Forbes Magazine called IDS a ‘corpse’ that made several other failing companies look good.

I must have smoothed every imaginary wrinkle from my skirt suit as I sat pondering my fate. I peered at his executive assistant, Lorelai for the ‘hundredth’ time, silently willing her to tell me to go in to see him. I think I could have withstood the announcement that I was out of the door. I couldn’t stand this waiting and the uncertain feeling. Sure, like everyone else, I needed this job. I had a mortgage, a fancy car, my vacation home in St. Bart’s…and an ailing mother in a very expensive nursing home. The kind of salary I required was fast slipping down the drain. My only hope was that Mr. Mayne would see the good that I done before the bottom dropped out, or at least a resource of information.

I tugged at the hem of my skirt, my head snapping up when I heard Lorelai approach. She wasn’t smiling. Perhaps she was a taciturn old biddy. Okay, maybe she wasn’t much older than me, but she certainly knew how to keep a poker face. I tried not to let that discourage me.

“Ms. White, Mr. Mayne will see you now.” Her tone was devoid of any emotion to cue me as to his mood. I was on my own. Taking a deep breath, I stood up and followed her through to his door. Opening it, she gave me a curt nod then disappeared. I glanced back to see her retreating back. I steeled myself and turned to meet my fate. Clearing my throat, I pasted my best smile.

“Mr. Mayne, thank you for seeing me so late this afternoon. I just want to say I really appreciate this opportunity and I hope you will see fit to keep me on board as a part of the company’s future.” I felt myself going on and knew I needed to shut up. I didn’t want to give him the impression I was desperate. Hell…I was desperate! I waited, my hands clasped nervously in a death grip, waiting for him to acknowledge me. I hated every second, but I was here, ‘hat in hand.’ I had to convince him I was worth keeping on and willing to work hard.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 06-11-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watched the reflection in the window. The dim lights of the office showed little of her features. Little was enough for me. I knew exactly what she looked like. She was hardly shy of publicity. And has aged like fine wine, her ivory skin and delicate features far better suited to a mature woman than it was for her younger version.

A simple business suit with a skirt just that little bit more above the knees than it was to be thought of as demure caused my eyes to narrow. That was very similar to what she had worn when she seduced me. Was she trying the same ploy again? Surely she knew better than that! You can only cry wolf so many times before the village starts ignoring you. Although...

"Have a seat, Ms White." Without turning around, still keeping my fake accent, I gave Lisa an open handed motion towards the chair across my desk. Every move she made betrayed her nervous desperation. This time, no mistakes. I was ready for her.

"Hope," I cut her off before she could go on. "Ms White, is a frail thing. Just two words could dash it." That was a deliberate jab, alluding to her position right now. Ah, those little joys of life!
"I prefer building on stronger foundations. Trust, for instance." I hook my foot to the leg of my revolving chair, ready to swing around and face Lisa.

In the moment before I do so, I revert to my original Chicago baritone. "Can you be trusted..." With a brisk jerk, the chair swivels around, once again putting me face to face with Lisa White after so many years. "...Lisa?"

My hands on the rests, eyes squarely locked onto her's, looking for a sign of recognition.
Old 06-22-2013, 07:07 PM   #4
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Taking a quick breath, I prepared to go on, but he cut me off before I could utter another word. My mouth quickly snapped shut. I knew enough about office protocol, that when the boss speaks—you shut up and listen.

I could feel a sheen of sweat dotting my brow, but resisted the overwhelming urge to swipe my hand across my face. Instead I sat down ramrod straight in the chair he indicated, my nerves on edge. I began to feel less confident by the second as he went on about ‘hope’ and ‘trust’.

I listened carefully noting his clipped, crisp tone changing from the regionally indeterminate accent of the Ivy League educated businessman to that of a native Chicagoan. One eyebrow raised in surprise at the switch in his accent. I schooled my features to an expressionless one. Yet, I couldn’t help but wonder why the change in his accent. Was he from Chicago? We were only told that his business spanned the world. Nobody said anything about him being a ‘hometown boy.’ It was hardly the face of a ‘boy’, however that confronted me as he turned around.

“Can you be trusted…Lisa?” I heard him ask, my mind trying to process the turn the conversation had taken. My heart skipped a beat to see the rugged features of a man that was all business. Some women might have actually called him ‘handsome.’ I would have termed it unnerving as he stared at me hard.

“Yes…I…I can be trusted.” I managed to squeak, clearing my throat. “It’s the cornerstone of any successful business relationship.” I tried to rally my thoughts and give him a reasonably intelligent answer. Was he questioning my trustworthiness before we even got started? Had someone told him of my past misdeeds? I knew all the right words to say, but something didn’t feel right about this. Pushing away the warning signals I calmed myself.

I closed my mouth again, my hands clasping and unclasping in a nervous gesture as I focused on his mouth. There was something familiar about this. There was something familiar about him. A whisper of a ghost from the past touched the edges of my mind. What was it? Questions began to crowd my mind, but right now I needed to focus on convincing him to keep me. I could worry about any misgivings later. Taking a deep breath, I continued.

“I know there may have been some talk about my role in the company’s downfall, but I assure you I gave one-hundred percent of my life to this company. I admit, some of my decisions may have been premature, or not well thought out, but everything was for the good of the company. I can be trusted, Mr. Mayne. Please…I’ll do whatever I have to in order to prove that. I’ll work late. I’ll come in early…weekends, anything!” I smoothed my hands down my skirt to keep them from shaking, hoping my he could sense my eagerness and not so much my desperation. My blouse felt too tight as prickles ran up my arms. It was too hot and all I really wanted was to feel cool air on my skin.

I sat, awaiting his decision—waiting on the man who held my life in his hands at the moment. Still, the nagging feeling was there that his question was more than an interest in my work ethics. Who is Mr. Mayne, and why did I feel so uneasy about all this?
Old 06-23-2013, 09:17 AM   #5
menace
Privileged Member

So, she does not remember me? That's no great surprise. I actually kind of expected that. I was really just a dime a dozen, the first corpse she stepped over on the way to the top. Does she even remember the incident? Or is that how she sleeps at night, clearing her mind of all the bad she does during the day?

“Yes…I…I can be trusted.” Yes, Lisa can be trusted. Trusted to be herself. I've come to know how common such individuals are in the business world. Win at all costs, take no prisoners... Every successful company needs people like that. I nod in agreement, keeping a straight face. "I agree. And I would say it goes beyond just business. You need trust in almost every social interaction."

She goes on, words barely registering with me. The message behind them does. Lisa is desperate. She knows full well nobody will hire her after this disaster. Not on the salary she has now. Lisa's only hope was to convince me to keep her on.
As cold and rational about it as I try to be, I can't help the triumphant feeling that's giving me. Lisa sitting before me, begging for her job. I hate to admit it, but her beating me all those years ago still carries a sting to it. Oh, I so want to rub her nose in it I can almost taste it!

"I am well aware of your working record. Your dedication is certainly not in question." Sitting forward, I fold my arms on the table. Fingers interlock as I look up at Lisa under a pool of light cast by one of the saving bulbs screwed into the ceiling. "However, you have touched on the subject that is in question." Can the enjoyment be read from my face? Do I really care?

"Perception. In times of crisis, the decisions of those on top are inevitably called into question. I know that best of all. And sadly Lisa," My tone takes a sting of irony "The court of public opinion does not always conform to facts and truth." My eyes search the invisible point between us. That is another reason Lisa should be removed. Another logical reason, that is. I could find a host of emotional ones. And yet, is that really what I want? A petty act of revenge? "Fortunately for you Lisa, perception can be... Managed." The last word rolls off my tongue slowly, hinting at it's subtle meaning. She knows all about 'managing' perception, we both know that.

Last edited by menace; 06-23-2013 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #6
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

He called it ‘perception’. I suppose one could use that word to describe the game we engaged in at the moment. I knew ‘word games’ when I heard them. I had played those games often enough. I considered myself smart enough to know when to speak up and when to shut up. Create the perception that I am eager to do any job assigned. Whatever Mr. Mayne’s angle was, I was not going to willingly set myself up. If he retained me, then I could plot my course from there. My only goal right now was to be kept on board. Quite a few had been fired on the spot when he came through in the first few days of buying IDS out. I thought for certain he would have kept the majority of his managers, afterall they knew the company from top to bottom. The rank and file seemed to stay intact from what a couple of my ‘inside sources’ told me. Most had pretty much abandoned me to my fate and even hoped I got my ‘just desserts’. There was no love lost on their part and no sympathy for anything that happened to me.

I will be the first to admit, I stepped on a few to get to the top—okay, I stepped on many. Most were gone. Some left of their own free will; others were removed if they proved problematic. It’s a funny thing when you think about it. If a man does it, everyone pats him on the back and he’s admired for his tenacity, boldness and resourcefulness. A woman does the same thing and she’s labeled a power hungry bitch. I didn’t care. I suppose the chickens were coming home to roost and the majority hoped I would get the boot.

“I…uh…suppose…regarding one’s perception, we see what we want to see. The trick I imagine is getting others to see things your way even when they don’t agree with it. As someone once said…’perception is subjective.’ I agree with that.” I wasn’t sure what he really meant or how this conversation tied into my quest to remain with the company. He said it was fortunate for ‘me’ that perception can be managed. I had done my share of shaping perception to suit my needs. So, maybe there was hope.

One of my girlfriends suggested I wear the sluttiest outfit I owned and play up my feminine charms. I stopped playing that little game a long time ago. First, I was no longer the little ingénue, struggling to make it. Second, I had been a CEO; I commanded respect and had people crawling to me. I had to maintain some sort of dignity. I was already groveling, I didn’t want to add boardroom whoring to the list. Judging from the way he regarded me, he wouldn’t fall for it anyway. I tried to maintain my poker face, yet he could probably feel the tension radiating from me. I remained seated, my hands clasped in a death grip as I waited for the verdict.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #7
menace
Privileged Member

It's just not coming back to her is it... I thought dropping a few hints would jog her memory. Hasn't happened. She just forgot about me, a chapter of a book read and closed. Best would be to leave it at that. Nothing that happened back then has anything to do with the future of the company.

That's the rational inside me talking. Guy I usually let make all the decisions. But there's more. There's the guy inside me that hates losing. And he is loud right now. He wants payback. Will he get it?

I sit back, closing my hands into an upward triangle. Looking at Lisa with a determined air, musing over what I admit to myself I had already decided on how this will go down. I made that decision when I invited her to my office at such a late hour.

Corner of my lips rises in a wry smile. "You don't remember me at all, do you?"

And with that, the proverbial die has been cast. This was no longer 'just business'. It was personal. Lisa paused, caught off guard and uncertain of what I meant. I could tell she was searching her mental files. She was looking for where she came across me. She was looking in the wrong place. Anderson Mayne's business had never had any significant contact with IDS.

I set her on the right track. "Twelve years is a long time, but I didn't think I changed that much." I cock my head, grinning in amusement. "Or was that just another day at the office for you... Lisa?"
Priceless few moments follow, as Lisa connects the dots. Her eyes go wide, her normally pale face turning such a color that she looks almost like a marble statue. She never struck me for a fainter, but was I glad I made her sit before turning around.

Her incredulity is cut short by me sitting forward, putting my hands on the table and resting on my elbows. With a playful smile, I confirm her fears. "Yes, Lisa. It is me. Come back to the scene of the crime." A muffled chuckle to my own joke. This will be fun...
Old 07-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

“Twelve years…?” I stared at Mayne, thinking I had heard wrong. His whole demeanor changed in that instant that passed between us. I’d been waiting to hear his decision and now it seemed the conversation had taken on a Kafkaesque quality as he continued to speak. His voice took on an amusing quality I found disturbing to say the least.

This was no longer about an interview—that much was clear. My eyes widened in confusion, then recognition and finally fear. I could feel my heart pounding as the face of this man in front of me began to materialize, but twelve years younger. I could feel the color draining from my face, as his smile grew wider.

“You…!” I whispered. Oh…god…it was him--him! I’d never considered the possibility of ever seeing Trent again. Of course, back then I didn’t care. I was on the rise, willing to do anything to get to the top. He was collateral damage. He was an obstacle to be removed.

I’d been too preoccupied with making a good impression on ‘Mr. Mayne’, until I’d missed the glaringly obvious clues. He had changed, in my opinion. There was hardness there, and an air of ruthlessness. He leaned forward as if to emphasize this moment and heighten my fear. I had nowhere to go, trapped between his desk and the chair that cradled my trembling form.

“But how…? When did you…?” I could barely form the questions battering my brain. Taking a deep breath, my hands now gripping the arms of the chair, I tried to get myself under control. He seemed quite happy to give me the time to allow his revelation to sink in, making a joking remark of coming back ‘to the scene of the crime.’

I exhaled a shaking breath. “Trent…I mean Anderson…no—Trent. Exactly who are you?” the interview was no longer the priority at this moment. Why had he bought IDS? What was he doing here? What was going to happen to me?

“I—I suppose I should…go.” I awkwardly started to rise. I had no idea what to do. Surely he wasn’t going to keep me on. He’d only allowed the interview in order to gloat no doubt. Trent Court, the nobody was now Anderson Mayne. The tables had turned and I didn’t like the feeling. “I should pack my things. I’m sorry to waste your time.” I babbled on, my eyes downcast. My thoughts and words making little sense. I stood up and somehow made my way to the door. I felt so numb.

I suppose I was in some kind of shock. No murderer ever expects his victim to ‘rise from the grave’. It seems mine had. Any other situation would have demanded I fight. This was so totally unexpected, I couldn’t process it. My career was over and I was sure he would want me out the door as quickly as possible now that he’d had his opportunity to return triumphant. I was certain I was of no value to him.

My hand reached for the handle and stopped. I felt an icy chill race down my spine. The next words were not easy for me, considering the circumstances. However, my personal mantra popped into my head. Do what you need to, in order to get what you need. I needed this job. He knew it. At least it would give me time to look for something else. I turned back to face him. Swallowing hard I spoke.

“Look—I need this job. You and I both know it. I’ll do anything…answer phones, make coffee, run copies. I don’t expect you to consider me for your assistant…um…given the circumstances. I know we didn’t part friends. I’m sorry about that, I liked you well enough. It was just business. In your position, I’m sure you understand that. So…” I shrugged helplessly, “I’ll gladly sit out in one of the cubicles. Please, I’ll take any job here.” I clasped my hands in front of me without thinking as I tried to sound more certain than I felt.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 07-04-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-07-2013, 09:15 AM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

Lisa could comprehend how I managed to pull it off. She really did think I was finished. With a tilt and a smile, I open my arms in a T and answered her confusion. "You lose one reputation, you build another. I am Anderson Mayne now, in eyes of the law and everyone but my wife." Anderson Mayne was quite an inspired performance indeed. I moulded him based on my old roommate in college, Greg. A nice guy from Virginia, majored in literature. Well, minored in literature. Girls were his major.

I listened to Lisa's resignation without saying anything back. Only when she turned to leave and got to the door did I stop her. "Hold on there... I didn't say you could leave." She didn't really think it was going to be that easy, did she? Oh, hell no. When she stopped and turned back around, my expression had sterned "And you still work for me." I expected that to feel good. It did. Most satisfying sentence ever.

That probably gave her hope, because the next thing I know she is pulling out a sob story pitch. "Really Lisa? Begging? I thought you were better than that." I cut her off snidely. You would think that would please me, Lisa basically begging me for mercy. Oddly enough, it does not. "Sit down." I gestured to the chair again after listening to her pleas expressionless.

"Before we go into discussing your future, lets clean the dust off the past. You would no doubt prefer not to, but you have to admit, it's pretty impossible to ignore it." That should make her pretty uncomfortable. Still pales in comparison with talking to a detective from special victims unit. I turn the chair slightly, looking past Lisa somewhere into the distance. "It was business, as you say... In our line of work, the line between personal and professional was never a clear one." I looked back at her, smiling sarcastically. "So I guess pulling your skirt up doesn't make you the least bit unprofessional."

The veiled insult left Lisa searching for a retort. There was none to be had, as it was completely deserved, and unwise for her to start an argument. My smile melted away as the reminiscing continued. "However, it was not just business for me. There were repercussion other than dismissal. You see, being charged with sexual assault is very difficult for a man. I was brought to a police station for questioning. I spent two hours in a holding cell with criminals, homeless and drunks before my lawyer showed up. Not a pleasant experience." Clasping the arm rest with the left hand, my right hung up in the air, making a motion with my fingers as though I was counting invisible money. "Most of my friends completely cut me off. Guess it does not do much for reputation to be in the company of an accused sex offender. It also ruins career opportunities, to the point that you have to change your name. And to take the cake, my girlfriend of two years dumped me on the spot."

I slowly turned the chair to face Lisa directly and rested my hands on the edge of the table. "So there is something that I have been wanting to say to you for many years now." With a deepening furrow, I sat up and said something that must have shocked her even more than seeing me sitting in the chair across her.

"Thank you."
Old 07-14-2013, 09:23 PM   #10
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

This had to be the most bizarre moment in my life. Sitting here talking to a man I literally handed to the ‘wolves’ for the sake of a promotion, I was still attempting to process how Anderson Mayne…no...no...Trent Cord came to be in such a position. My shock at finding Anderson Mayne and Trent Cord to be one and the same should have been enough to send me running for the hills, yet I sat transfixed. I ignored every warning signal as morbid curiosity warred with desperation. Questions filled my head and I couldn’t get them out. My first priority—my only priority—had been keeping a position at IDS. My plan had been to convince Anderson Mayne of my usefulness to the company. Despite the problems IDS endured, I still had a head for the business. I still knew a lot of players. I could give him insight no one else had access to since I knew quite a few of them—intimately. I did what I had to stay on top.

It seemed fate had additional ‘plans’ for me. It had taken a moment to compose myself at least to remain seated rather than run. I braced myself for the onslaught of anger, abuse, derision I knew was coming. Eyes wide, mouth open like a gaping fish (I’m sure I was flushed), I had no idea how to handle any of this as I listened to him recount his reason for becoming ‘Anderson Mayne.’ I had signed the death warrant to his career…his life as he knew it. Yet here he was, smiling (if one could call a feral grin that). He was taking this a lot better than I would have to be certain. Then he lowered the ‘boom.’ He thanked me.

“Wha-what?” I managed to squeak. “You…you’re thanking me?” I couldn’t believe my ears. I snapped my mouth shout, my lips thinning in a grim line of determination now. I may be desperate, but I was no fool. He’d suffered much. I’d gained much at the expense of the unsuspecting ones like him. My mind drifted to that moment in the office. It was going to define both of us though I didn’t know how much.

I had prompted Carla, my assistant on what needed to be done to get Trent out of the way. I’d been royally pissed when Siegbert announced that he got the promotion. I had worked my ass off for the company. I deserved the promotion. I knew how these things worked—the ‘good old boy’s network’ was alive and kicking. The males stuck together. The only thing Trent would do was follow the same old business formula Siegbert had clung to with such passion. It was outdated. Most companies in the same arena were leaving IDS in the dust. I needed to do something drastic. I wanted to position myself to move to the top and be the one to bring IDS into the twenty-first century. That was not going to happen with Trent and others like him in my way. I’d deal with the others later, but Trent was going down.

Carla had misgivings when I told her of my plan to remove him. She was a bitch from way back, so it really surprised me that she didn’t leap at the idea. She’d had a little thing for Trent and he’d basically ignored her. I’d convinced her that he’d said some unkind things about her and that was really all it took for someone as vain as her to fall into my plan. The truth was that he already had a girlfriend. But Carla had slept her way around the building and no man could resist her, until Trent. I played on her vanity and she became my willing pawn.

“Are you sure he’s going to fall for this? I mean, come on Lisa—I practically threw myself at the guy and he walked on by. I thought he was gay for a while. What makes you think he’ll go for the bait? I mean…no offense, but look at me. Now look at you—I was a model for many years.” Carla asked in an annoyingly whiney tone. She was right in a sense. There she stood with her blonde hair pulled back in a sleek ponytail. Carla had been a model in college, standing at 5’10” with a willowy body. Most men drooled and she could have her pick. When I was assigned Carla, I thought she was another airhead just biding her time. Instead she proved herself capable, intelligent, and resourceful. I was her total opposite in looks, barely topping 5’6”; I had shapely legs, and curves I hid well under my business suits. Chocolate brown eyes hidden behind dark rimmed eyeglasses, and my rich brown tresses pulled into a severe bun. Men did not look twice at me when they caught sight of Carla.

Frankly I worked hard to detract from my looks because I wanted to be taken seriously. Fat lot of good it did me! Sure I gave off bitch vibes. I was angry and didn’t suffer fools lightly. They treated me like a second class citizen. They treated Trent as if his shit was pure gold. Well…that was about to end.

I spent the next couple of weeks keeping up false front with Trent. I even began to dress a lot more revealing. People noticed, but it was him I wanted. I flirted with him. Apologized for being such a bitch to him over the months. I told him I wanted to show my support in Siegbert’s selection and blatantly offered to give him ‘the winner’s bonus.’ I laughed inwardly as he worked it out in his head. I knew he had a girlfriend, but I also knew he found me hot, thanks to the grapevine gossip and Carla’s excellent intelligence gathering. It was amazing what guys told her for a mere blowjob. Trent had been quite talkative to the guys when we were competing. It seems he thought my bitchiness was an act and I actually wanted his attention. So much for fidelity. So, here we were, waiting for him.

“Of course he will and he’s been sniffing around long enough, but if you want to back out, Carla—feel free. I mean I’m sure you’ll be happy back in the secretarial pool. No private office. No company car. No fat bonuses. Sure, feel free to back out, but with me you have a much better chance of keeping what you have and more.” I meant what I said. I rewarded loyalty.

“No…no…I….well…no.” she smiled. “Besides, it will serve him right. He could have had all this.” She pointed to herself. The plan was flawless and everything fell right into place. He took the ‘bait’ and I cried ‘wolf’ as loud as I could. Carla had called some guy from the IT department with the fake story of problems with retrieving email and slow response. She put on her best act and convinced the guy to come down to her office with his assistant. We had two, unbiased witnesses. Perfect.

The scene was ugly. I was crying hysterically, Carla trying to console me, screaming for Security. One IT guy had Trent pinned, while the other called Security from his cellphone.

The last we saw of Trent he was being carted out between two big burly security guards, another waited with us, taking my story while we waited for the police to arrive. Carla refused to leave my side. The story went through the building like wildfire. I was given a few days off to recover, though I only took two to regroup. I ‘bravely’ returned to my duty station and was congratulated for being a real trooper. It wasn’t long before that promotion I coveted became a reality. I was on track for success. I never gave a second thought to Trent’s situation. I figured, he’d get a slap on the hand, afterall I didn’t press charges. I just ‘wanted to put it behind me.’ Given the tension and sensitivity over sexual harassment (and the fear that I’d file charges against IDS) life became quite easy for me at the company. Carla was promoted, too and headed up one of the marketing divisions. She was one of the first to bail, when the company started to sink. So much for loyalty.

My mind snapped back to the man in front of me. His eyes were the same, but hard now. He was smiling, but it didn’t reach those eyes that burned hot for me at one time. Even though he spoke in even tones, I could see the flex of muscle beneath his expensive suit jacket. It occurred to me, despite his ‘thanks’ there was something seething beneath the surface. At this point in my life, I couldn’t afford to play ‘mind games’.

Taking a breath, I sat up straight. I was no cowering little girl. I’d put better men than him out of this company. Still, I had to play it smart. He obviously held the cards.

“I don’t want your ‘thanks’. I need a job. You’ve done well despite the ‘history’ between us. I can’t undo the past.” I exhaled. I wasn’t going to apologize. He couldn’t convince me he had not done worse to get to his current status. “As I said…I need a job. What do you want Trent…er…Anderson? What the hell should I call you?” I managed to regain some semblance of my dignity, no matter how small. I continued to sit ramrod straight facing him. My clothes felt constricting. For once I was sorry I’d worn this stupid suit. The skirt had risen up to show off a generous amount of thigh. I crossed my legs, not as a gesture of sexuality, but to steady myself and keep from nervously tapping my foot—a terrible habit of mine. I clasped my hands tightly, resisting the urge to tug my jacket closed to hide the strain of my breasts against the button up silk blouse I wore.

He returned my stare. I couldn’t ‘read’ him, but I knew a calculating look when I saw it. I didn’t smile. I licked my lips, which felt dry and waited for him to continue.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 07-21-2013 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2013, 05:01 AM   #11
menace
Privileged Member

"You heard me." I said with a genuine smile. "I am thanking you for what you did. If you hadn't..." I nod towards her "It would of been me sitting in that chair." That was my real vengeance. The fact that I succeeded while she failed miserably. Lisa must feel humiliated about that.
"What, did you think I spent all these years plotting to get back at you? Sorry to break it to you hun, but I had better things to do with my time." A pun with a smug grin. "Seriously, getting sacked from IDS was the best thing that could have happened to me. When I changed my name and got back into the game it was just the right time to go up quickly. One thing led to another, and here I am. Running an empire instead of a company."

I sat back and continued recanting with a gloat. "Instead of a preppy girl that thought she knew what she wanted, I'm now married to a former model. And who needs friends that will bail when you actually need them? And for all this, I have you to thank. For showing me the error of my ways." I didn't tell Lisa my wife was actually a former adult model. She can find that out on her own if she really wants to. Grace won't care if she does, and frankly neither will I. Grace is someone I know I can trust unconditionally. If Lisa does try to get to me through her, she has a nasty surprise coming.

Though it seems Lisa is more adamant about steering the conversation in the direction of her future. Very well. I turn serious and point the revolving chair diagonally again. It doesn't fail to register with me that she made a couple of seductive movements when she began talking about it. Sorry Lisa, those buttons don't push that easy anymore.

"When it comes to your employment with IDS, public perception is key. There is a reason I axed the entire board on the spot. Our clients and investors need to be assured that previous... Practices by the top brass will no longer continue." I look at Lisa squirming in her chair while folding my hands into a triangle. "You haven't been implicated in any wrongdoing personally, and I'm confident you will not." Translation: You've gotten slightly better at hiding the bodies. "However, nobody will believe you knew nothing of what was going on. So as far as making examples go, you are the number one example." The axe has struck, and I watch Lisa's hopes go rolling down the gallows.

Or do they? "However..." Her sombre air flashes with a hint of hope. "There is also a small matter of finance. A good deal of board members will be cheap to fire in the long run, as much of their bonuses and severance packages can be reclaimed by lawsuits. Their cooking of the books is becoming quite blatantly obvious. You will be a slightly harder pill to swallow." Here's your lifeline Lisa. Grab it... "So, your suggestion of taking a lower rank position is most welcome."

"As you can guess though, it will have to one that is less client facing. Appearances, you see." A sly smile escapes me as I come up with a new position for her. "I happen to have something in mind for you."
I open a drawer and pull out a thick file from it. It's her new role profile and contract amendments. "You can read this if you like, but we both know you got no better offers, so you might as well sign." To her quizzical look, I give her the summary. "HR, grievance committee. You'll be dealing with employee complaints of discrimination and harassment." A coy smile curves my lips. "With your experience in sexual harassment cases, you will certainly be an asset to the company." The pun is both intentional and true. Who better to spot a scammer than another scammer?

"Unless you have questions, that will be all. Have a nice evening." I dismiss her completely deadpan. As she leaves my office, I stop her one more time. "Oh and by the way, you can call me 'Sir'."
Old 07-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #12
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

With a dismissive air Trent tells me I can leave. It’s not that I mind so much his last words. Call him ‘Sir’? If my immediate needs weren’t on the line, I’d laugh at such a ridiculous request. Call him ‘Sir’? I chuckle inwardly at the notion, but narrow my eyes as he makes it clear he’s done talking. Trent has grown a set of balls I see. Normally I like that in a man, especially a man I’m fucking—but I am not fucking him.

Let’s face it, I don’t have time or patience to deal with men who don’t know what they want and take it. My last boyfriend couldn’t handle me and he was a retired Navy Seal-tough as nails. I was tougher. Now, though I had to play this ‘game’. There was something else I needed to protect and I couldn’t do it if I was out on my ass. Fine, we’ll play this his way. As for the remark of his insinuating that I thought he was plotting against me, how utterly foolish. I would think someone in his position of power would find better things to do. I certainly did. I didn’t worry one iota about him or his future.

I turned and stiffly exited the office. No need to prolong this charade for the evening. Trent made it clear he’s in charge…for now. That crack about his wife, nearly made me pee myself in laughter. Who gives a shit—she’s a ‘former model’. Ohh…I’m supposed to be fucking impressed? I’m pretty sure that’s code for she’s a former porn star of exotic dancer. Trent forgot that I had him pegged long before he thought he could bag me. It was no secret the kind of girls he liked. I always sort of felt sorry for his poor little fiancée. But that is neither here nor there. Our personal lives have no place here. He can be the biggest dick in the world inside the walls of IDS. He now controls the company. I get paid to nod and smile at his idiocy, at least for now.

I made my way back to my office…I suppose it would soon be someone else’s office and shut down my computer. Sighing, I looked around. I’d cleared off all my personal items. Nothing here now but the mahogany furniture. Nothing here to remind anyone that Lisa White had been the CEO of this company. I picked up my shoulder bag and briefcase and shut the door on my way out.

Finally in my car, I drove out of the garage, noting the expensive vehicle that was undoubtedly his. I saw the driver waiting patiently smoking a cigarette as I moved past him. I smirked at the obvious show of power. Men like him were all alike. I sucked up to and sucked off enough of them to know.

Nearly an hour later, and one necessary stop at a local bar to unwind, I made it to my condo. Glancing at my mail, as I kicked my shoes off, I grimaced at the usual letter from my mother. When am I coming to visit? Why don’t I quit that awful job? Why don’t you get married and settle down? Oh I could write back and answer quite frankly. I don’t come visit because you nag and complain too much. I can’t quit that ‘awful’ job because I have obligations. I’m not married because no man has been good enough. The needs I had, very few men were willing to indulge without making me feel as if I owed them some kind of gratitude. Quite honestly, there was only one thing I needed a man for at the moment. The man that caught my attention had better be a true ‘alpha’ male in every sense of the word, intelligent, successful and fuck like a sex god. I stood up after finishing the mail and went to shower. After that interview with Trent, I needed a bath. Had he stayed ‘Anderson Mayne’—the mysterious benefactor/CEO then I would feel a little less apprehensive. As it stood now, he was tasking me with—of all things—that stupid ass Grievance Committee. Everyone knew they had no ‘teeth’. I would get to hear useless whining all day and make promises Trent probably had no intention of keeping. Still, I wasn't stupid. I knew despite his crowing about his 'new' life, there was probably more to this than met the eye. He would eventually reveal his true nature. I began to strip off my clothing as I walked to my bedroom.

“Mmm….god this feels good!” I moaned out loud. The hot shower was like a balm to my tired body and mind. I poured a scented shower gel onto the pouf I held in one hand and soaped up making it sudsy and slick. Running the bristles over my breasts, down my stomach and my legs, I let the feeling transport me. Sluicing water to remove the suds, I ran my hands over my body making sure I hit every spot. I closed my eyes and sighed as I palmed my full breasts. I was very proud of them. These babies were 38DD and not a sag in sight. I hit the gym regularly and ran to stay in shape. My body was hourglass curved with flared hips and an ass you could bounce a quarter off, but alas, there was no one to enjoy all this. I pinched my nipples between my forefingers and thumbs. Rolling the crinkled flesh until they became hard pleasurable nubs, I moaned again, imagining it was one of those hunks from the gym…maybe Raoul or Leo, two of the personal trainers teasing me. Pulling my nipples then twisting them hard, making me gasp in pleasure and pain. I never did like ‘easy’. I could feel my cunt tingling at the thought of those two fucking me…double penetrating me. I slide one hand down my belly to the apex of my thighs. Moving further, I felt, wet moist heat. It wasn’t just from the shower. The telltale viscous liquid of my pussy began to drizzle like warm honey. I teased the nubbin of sensitive flesh at the tip of my slit. It was poking out in eagerness for my touch. I pinched and massaged it until my legs threatened to give way.

“Ohhhh…shit…” I breathed. First one finger parted the plump flesh of my cunt lips, then another until I had managed to shove three inside me. I slid helplessly onto the shower bench spreading my thighs wide. I thrust my fingers in at a hard and fast pace—wanting…no…needing to hurt my pussy.

I could all but imagine those guys thrusting into my willing holes. My cunt…my ass…ohhhh…god…how they would pleasure me! I kept up my thrusting, and then finally pulled out to massage my clit to orgasm, feeling my pussy clench and spasm. As I came I pinched one nipple, my body trembling with need.

“Mmm….that…was…nice.” I giggled, and then stood up to rinse myself off. Shutting off the shower, I stepped out and dried off making my way to my bed. I thought about going out later, maybe one of my favorite private clubs. There were usually plenty new people to keep me busy. I thought better of it when I considered that Trent would obviously want me there bright and early. Showing up with marks and bruises, might raise an eyebrow or two. Normally if I didn’t come home with a few bruises, it wasn’t a good night.

I sighed again; I hoped this new position wouldn’t cause me to curtail my ‘activities’. I worked hard and needed to play hard, too. It always took the edge off for me. I slid on a pair of red lace bikini panties and climbed into bed. Yes…he will no doubt expect his employees to be at his beck and call bright and early. I did not plan to fail in that. If he thought giving me this shitty detail was going to break me, Trent had learned nothing about me. As for his success, that was all well and good, but at the end of the day, he was just a man. Flesh…blood…and bone. Yes, just a man. It was going to be very interesting. Closing my eyes, I smiled as my hand unconsciously began rubbing my clit again, imagining a thick cock sliding between my lips and against my tongue. Three orgasms later, I fell into a dreamless sleep.
Old 07-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #13
menace
Privileged Member

Wink

Lisa left compliantly. No arguing, pouting, nothing. That should have set alarm bells ringing all the way down to reception. I suppose the ones in my head will have to do.

I'm not fooled for one second. Lisa doesn't do defeats, I had a first hand experience of that. In her mind, the position she just 'gave up' belongs to her. What cosmic power Lisa thinks had made it so I do not know, nor do I care.
What I care about is getting this company back on track. If Lisa isn't on board, she can get out of the way or get run over. Her choice.

With a heavy sigh, I get out of my chair. This is a stressful business, but it love it anyway. No, I love it because it is stressful. You can only truly enjoy the rewards if they are earned hard. Blood, sweat and tears are the spice of life.

As I put on my jacket, I'm going over things to be done tomorrow. It would be a perfect world if Lisa White was my only concern. My biggest one are the new directors. I got candidates for all the positions, just need to narrow it down to fewer names. I spend the ride down in the elevator bringing up CV's to my tablet. I'll review them in my car.

"Evening, George. Sorry to keep you waiting." George has been my chauffeur for a couple of years now. People, especially rich people have this strange notion that those who service them are beneath them. Ridiculous, really. If it weren't for George, every commute would be time lost for me. This way I get to do some work during the ride. Sure I pay him for it, but the small acts of appreciation that cost me nothing are the glue for true loyalty.

George responds with a sincere smile. "Oh, it's quite all right sir. I don't mind a bit of peace and quiet." He opens the door for me with enthusiasm. A little too much enthusiasm. Must be eager to get home to the wife and kids. "Home, sir?" I nod. "Yes George, and shortest route please." I want to get back to my wife too.

The car grunts into life, the sound echoing through the empty garage. It occurs to me that Lisa left just before me. "George?" "Yes, sir?" "Did you see Mrs White leaving? How did she seem to you?" George pauses. He's not used to me asking him that kind of questions. "Not at all in a bad mood actually. She was even smiling. If you don't mind me being forward, did you not dismiss her?" I smirk at his question. "No, only reassigned her." "Well, I suppose that explains it then. She must've expected to face a firing squad."

Yes, she did. Now that she escaped one, she will be all the more cocky. Knowing her, she's probably planning her coup right now. Meh. Until I become telepathic, there's nothing I can do about that. What I can do is appoint the new heads of marketing and finance. During the drive home, I narrow it down to two people for each post, and have a preferred candidate for both. I'll rethink that in the morning and make the call. I had chosen all others with equal care. They were the overlooked workers, falling out of favor with the guys I just sacked. These people are the ones who brought in the real bacon, now they just have to do the same on a bigger scale. And above all else, they had an air of integrity. That is very important...

The beep of the remote for the gates cuts off my train of thought. Wow, it's so late we missed the traffic. I really hope Grace hasn't gone to bed already. I don't wait for George to park before opening the door. "Thank you George. Have a nice evening and give my apologies to the missus." "Will do, sir. Good night to you too!" He replies with a hearty grin.

Coming home, I drop my suit on the hanger by the door. The tie goes to the floor as I unbutton the top button and the sleeves of my shirt. Work day is over. Now it's quality time. I look around the house for Grace and find her in the salon. She is stretched out on the couch in her nightgown. Looking delicious even when asleep. Poor girl must have dozed off waiting for me. At first I feel a little guilty and consider just leaving her as she is. Then something draws my attention. The half empty glass of whiskey on the coffee table. With ice cubes still in them. Barely melted ice cubes.

My lips curl into a fiendish grin. Devious little minx. Pretending to be asleep to guilt me into apologizing. Oh no, not happening. Me coming late is no excuse for this attempted fraud. She could of just gone to bed. Now she is going to get it. I quietly walk around the table and sit on the fleece carpet next to her. If she were asleep, she wouldn't hear me. Awake, I know she does. What she does not hear is me removing the ice cubes out of her drink.

I lean closer to her, so she feels my warm breath on her face. That turns Grace on, being woken up like that. Imagine what the anticipation level is when she knows what I'm going to do. Or rather, thinks she knows what I'm going to do.
When she seems to be hot enough, I drop the cubes right down her cleavage. The shock makes her scream and jump right up, sliding the cubes further down her torso.

"Anderson!" She screams out before even seeing me. Sleeping my ass. "What did you do that for?!" Grace turns to see me laughing at her while she tries to fish out the chilling cubes. "It isn't funny!" Despite her saying that, Grace can't help chuckling herself. She knows she got busted. And it is kind of sexy...

"No, but thinking you can fool an old dog like me - That's funny."
"What? No! I really was asle..." Bus-ted. That irritates her. The cocky smirk I give her just irritates her even more.

She puts on the best angry face she can muster and swats me on the shoulder. "You're still a prick!"
"And you still love that." That was true. She did.
"Lucky for you." Grace dropped her angry mask, hugged me and kissed me on the lips. "Long day, huh?"
"Long and eventful." I sat down next to my now 'complacent' wife. "Cleanup at IDS is almost done. Tomorrow will be a fresh start."
Grace put her hand around me. "Good. I hope those crooks get what's coming to them. Though they are a slippery bunch..."

"At least you got rid of the lot of them. Though I still can't figure out why you didn't axe White on the spot with the rest of them?"
The seemingly innocent question froze me. That was the smart thing to do. The safe option. But in life and business, you have to take risks. "I have reasons for that." I looked at Grace waveringly. Should I tell her? Telling her the whole story would piss her off to no end. On the other hand, not telling her would be dishonest. Grace deserves better. Her quizzical look and slacking embrace on my shoulder tip the scale. I had to tell her, my silence was letting her know there's more to it anyway.

"I haven't fired her." Cat's out of the bag. Seems I just can't get away from Lisa no matter how hard I try.
"What?!" Grace drops her arm completely and turns to face me in disbelief. "You kept her?! Anderson, you can't seriously expect her to keep running the company after... All that?!"
"Of course I don't. And she isn't going to. She's just staying with the company, not keeping her job. I've chucked her somewhere she can't do any damage."
That calmed Grace down, but she was still bewildered. "But why? You canned every other director on the spot. Why give her a reprieve?"
Here we are... "I have reasons."
"What reasons?" Grace insisted.
Frankly, I'm not entirely sure what they are myself. "Companies need reliable team players. And they need cutthroats too. And you don't get more cutthroat than Lisa White. She is the most devious, conniving, backstabbing b... backstabber there is."

A spark goes off in Grace's eye. Not just because I was about to say "bitch". Something clicked there. "You know her."
Oh boy. Now I've really cornered myself. "Is that a question?"
Grace crossed her arms. "Is that you avoiding it?"
It was. I'm going to have to be careful here. "I do." Lying would do me no good anyway. Grace knows me too well.
A brow raises above Grace's right eye. There is something she doesn't know here, and it just peaks her curiosity. "Hmmm, by the way you talk, it sounds like you didn't just meet her today." Her lips thinned into a catlike smile. This was her chance to get back at her husband for the ice cubes. "Am I getting warmer?"
I make a pondering face and roll my eyes a quarter circle. "Hm, I don't know. Lets find out." I try putting my hand on her knee, but she backs off.

"Oooh, no you don't! You're not sweet-talking your way out of this one." She laughed. Not a bad try though, she had to admit. "So, I am getting warmer. What is it between you two?"
She is getting awfully warm. I'm gonna have to cut this off soon. "Was. It was a long time ago."
"Alright. What was it between you two?" Grace was relentless.
Only one way out now. Grace cannot know the whole story, not yet. "We agreed to be honest with each other when we got married. Not that secrets were forbidden."
"Aaaah... So it's personal!" Now we're cooking! Smells juicy too... Grace rested her elbow on the couch's head rest and supported her head. "I do have to admit, Lisa is quite attractive..." She said in a suggestive tone.
I can see where this is going. If only there was a shortcut to get there. "No, I did not fuck her."

Grace smiled playfully and leaned forward, her eyes gleaming lustfully. "Did you want to?"
Alright. I'm pushing back now. Crossing my arms, I smile too. "Yes. I did want to fuck her."
Grace loved pushing her husbands buttons. This wasn't quite the game she intended to play tonight, but the spontaneity of it was part of the appeal. "Do you still want to?" Her tone was laced with sensual undertones.
THAT was one hell of a gut shot. Did I? Is that the real reason I didn't kick Lisa out on her tight little ass?
"Yes." It was...

"Hmmm..." Grace smiled coyly and looked to the side. "I'm afraid Mrs White is not here to be fucked. But I do have the next best thing to replace her." She was suggesting a role play.
I was not hating the idea. On the contrary. "You couldn't do her."
Grace didn't think so. "A rich, pampered, self-centered bitch? You're right, that really is nothing like me." She said sarcastically.
I had to laugh to that. Grace and Lisa were nothing alike. "All right... But you will not want it. You will in fact hate it. Though you will do it. Because you have no other choice."
That took her by surprise. Apparently there was more to that relationship than just unsated desires. "Wow... Not really what I was expecting..." She wavered for a second.
I give her a wry smile. "I suppose we could just... Cuddle."

That did it. With a cheeky look, Grace uttered a single word. "Green." Now we were in character.

I got off the couch and looked down at her. "Strip." I ordered her smugly.
She did a great indignation routine. "No! You cannot possibly... I will not!"

She did eventually. And I fucked her. I fucked her right there on the floor, hard. She came screaming so loud I think the help heard her despite the soundproofing. It was so intense we both just crashed there panting.

"Red." I managed to put in between the gasps. As we laid there catching our breath, I could feel Grace looking at me... Trying to read me.

When we were finally recovered, she asked me something. "Anderson... Is there something I need to know about you and her? Because that's more than just keeping a secret."
"When you need to know... You will know." That's the best I can give her.
"Promise?" This was a serious tone.
"Promise." So was mine.

Last edited by menace; 07-28-2013 at 10:15 AM.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:58 PM   #14
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

*BEEP* *BEEP**BEEP*

“Ohhhh….for the love of…!” I groaned, rolling over onto my back. I’d been hugging the pillow as if my life depended on it. My sleep was uninterrupted and quite nice until that infernal alarm clock went off. I groaned again, but knew that if I closed my eyes for the tempting ‘five minutes more’, I’d wake up late and get to work late. Oh, no…that will not do. Not for my first day ‘on the job’ with Trent Cord. My nose crinkled at the thought. No—it was ‘Anderson Mayne.’

“Couldn’t he have come up with a better name than that?” I chuckled to myself as I swung my legs over the side of the bed and sat up. Stretching and yawning, I stood and ambled toward the kitchen to set the coffeemaker. I was going to need all the energy I could get to keep from throttling someone today. I thought about Trent’s decision to keep me on and the decision to ‘demote’ me. I wasn’t the first person to ever lose a high-ranking position, nor the first to step down the rung of success. It didn’t sit well with me and if Trent remembered anything about me, he knew I don’t give up and just roll over. I’m sure at his new pinnacle he could afford to be benevolent. He would of course give the impression that his only concern was the business. I’m sure it was, but he was only human and certainly not above making his ‘enemies’ eat humble pie.

I made my way to the bathroom to shower. Cleaning my teeth and face, I smoothed back glossy waves of dark brown hair. One lover had described it as chocolate silk as he ran his hands through it. I thought he was going to make love to my hair rather than me. Not a gray strand in sight, I smiled. Fortunately the women in our family grayed at the ripe old age of 70 and above. I was a long way off.

Patting my face, I noted the smooth skin of my face and neck. I loved having my neck caressed, kissed and nibbled. A shiver ran down my spine thinking of my last lover, JD. Now that was a man who could fuck. The kind of guy you had to take a vacation day to recover once he was done with you.

Stepping into the shower, I let the blast of water energize my body. My mind drifted to JD once again as I cleansed myself. Using a fresh light scent--nothing overpowering, but just right. I detested the practice of drowning one’s self in scented perfumes. A light bare hint was all a woman needed to capture a man’s attention (and a few women, too!). JD remarked that there was only one scent he enjoyed more than anything in the world. It was a hot ready cunt all his for the taking. He was a man who knew exactly what he wanted and he certainly went after it.

He was an amazing photojournalist in his own right, too. One really had to admire him. Author of three successful photo journals detailing his time Bosnia, Mogadishu and China, it was no wonder he was currently working on a documentary about child soldiers in Rwanda. He was an adjunct journalism professor at a well-known University in California and the youngest son of the CEO of one of the largest manufacturers of plastics in North America. in the world. Despite all that, JD is quite laid back. I would never have noticed him at Club Zed had he not shown exceptional skill with the bullwhip. It was a night I never forgot and I made sure he didn’t either. Our relationship is hard to define except where sex is concerned. He shows up when he shows up. I never burden him with my expectations, he never burdens me with his. We do what we do and everyone is happy. I liked it this way, and it was one reason I wasn’t married.

I finished my shower, toweled off and got dressed. Applying minimal makeup. I didn’t need it according to most people; still I applied a light glaze of lipcolor, some eyeliner and a bit of shadow. I didn’t need blush, I could do that on my own quite well whether I was embarrassed or not. My mother despaired that my ‘rosy’ glow would forever make me look like some little ingénue. I smiled, I was anything but…I was all woman and not afraid to step on anyone who got in my way.

I instantly noted the half empty coffeemaker when I entered the kitchen. My eyes widened a bit. Okay…what kind of burglar breaks in to drink your coffee?

“Fuck! I don’t need this shit…this early in the damned morning!” I whispered to myself. I ‘backpedalled’ softly to my room and quickly located my ballpeen hammer underneath my side of the bed. My mother begged me to get a gun, but I knew I’d probably shoot some innocent person long before I got to use it on deserving scum. Besides…it was way too noisy. I eased back to the kitchen just as I heard footsteps in the hall coming toward me. Gripping the hammer tightly, I took a deep breath…took up a batter’s stance aiming for what I hoped would be the intruder’s chest.

One…two….ready….

“AHHHHH….!” I screamed like a banshee as I swung with all my weight. Before it could make contact, I felt an iron grip halt my movement.

“DAMMIT LISA…FUCK! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!” a strong male voice rang out, hands yanked the hammer from me. My mouth fell open, and then I got angry.

“FUCKING-JOHN-DOYLE-BRENNAN-O’CONNOR-WHAT-THE-FUCK-ARE-YOU-DOING-BREAKING-INTO-MY-CONDO?” I yelled equally loud. He tossed the hammer to the floor. I was sure at this hour of the morning; my neighbor below was going to complain.

“God! Woman! Is that how you greet me now?” he shoved me against the wall, breathing heavy, his eyes on the hammer.

“Well…you should have called…knocked…wait…how the hell did you get in here?” my eyes narrowed. I so did not need this right now.

“Shit…you don’t remember?” he looked amused.

“Duh! Do I sound like it?” I tried to shake his grip on my shoulders. My anger, surprise and desire were at war with one another.

“Calm down, lass. You gave it to me…that night your ass was too drunk to drive. You said…and I quote…I’m too damn drunk to drive. Take me home and you can fuck me and the key is yours…just in case you need a place to lay your head when you’re in town. Is it coming back to you now?” his tone took on a lighter quality.

“Okay…maybe I did. Fine. Yes, I remember!” I huffed.

“Ahhh…then you’ll also remember that little trick I taught you with your---“his eyes twinkled as he started to recount that night.

“Look, JD…next time give me some warning. I could have hurt you.” I was surprised that I even cared. Generally any guy who pulls that kind of shit deserves to get his nuts crushed. I could have been in the middle of a threesome. Who the hell am I fooling? JD would have joined in!

“Okay…okay tiger. Look, I heard about the company takeover and thought, as I’m passing this way back to California, I could be of some assistance.” His voice took on a concerned quality. I didn’t want to read too much into that. I knew I wasn’t the only ‘bed’ he visited.

“Oh…well…long story. You know most of the gory details, but right now, I’m sort of in stasis.” I pulled away, reluctant to lose the warmth of his hands, but needing to distance myself. My mind might say ‘get your ass to work’, but my pussy was saying ‘let him fuck us then go to work!’ I could not afford to listen to my libido this morning. I walked into the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee. Thank goodness I made enough for two. Sometimes I liked a second cup. I’d grab a bagel or something later. I swiftly recounted the Reader’s digest version of my new assignment. JD whistled long and slow upon hearing my tale.

“So…this Trent, guy…he’s given no hint of retribution?” JD asked.

“None, but I don’t trust him. He’s cut from the same cloth as me, but…um…let’s just say…past events have made him harder.” I didn’t want to dwell on my role, though JD could easily guess. He knew me better than I knew myself at times.

“Ahhh...babe…I wouldn’t trust the guy. Afterall, he may be all about business, but he has unfinished business with you.” His emotions were masked by the bland statement.

“Yes. I’m counting on him to find some way to make me pay, but for now, I think his aim is the get the company back on track. Once his ‘money’ is guaranteed, then it will be time to play. At least, that’s how I’d work it.” I shrugged and placed my empty cup in the sink.

“Is the guy married?” he asked.

“Yes…I don’t know her name, but his is Anderson Mayne now.” I offered.

“Finding out who she is…no problem. Trust me…I can tell you the color of underwear she’s wearing or what she had for dinner last night, once my people get to work. I don’t even need her real name.” he smiled deviously, arching one eyebrow. God…that look always got me hot! JD knew exactly what he was doing as he moved around the kitchen island to grab me around the waist.

“Hey….hey…none of that! I’ve got to report to Mr. Mayne this morning and I hardly think my ‘best foot’ forward is showing up smelling of freshly fucked pussy.” I quipped loosening his hold on me.

“Who said anything about fucking your cunt? I know what you like, remember? Can I have a kiss at least?” he smiled disarmingly. I reached up to clasp my arms about his neck, as his hands dropped to my waist. He hoisted me up onto the counter, moving easily between my spread thighs. The familiar feel of him pressed against me caused a flare of hot desire.

His lips captured mine in a searing kiss, his tongue teasing and taming my own. I moaned in pleasure as one large hand cupped my silk clad breast. His 6’2” frame molded to my smaller body with ease grinding against my pantyhose covered pussy. As delicious as it was, the clock was ticking. I shoved him away, giving him a heated stare before hopping down from the counter.

“Why don’t you make yourself at home? If you plan to be here tonight, perhaps we can pick up where we left off.” I walked to the foyer and picked up my shoulder bag and keys.

“Are you sure you want that at the end of your first day?” he smiled mischievously and leaned against the wall as I opened the door.

“Ohhhh….I’m pretty sure I’ll need it, and plenty of what you’re offering after a day under the great Anderson Mayne.” I grinned. “Oh…and by the way…if you have any friends you can call…let’s make it a party.” I laughed stepping into the elevator to the garage. JD shook his head in mirth.

Speeding along the highway my mind turned over all the possibilities behind Trent’s decision the keep me. I know the bullshit he shoved at me was to make me feel as if it was all business. Even before I fucked him, Trent had been charming and devious. I suppose, had we not been rivals, we would have eventually been lovers despite the fiancée. Well, that was then and this is now.
Now was the litmus test of things to come. What does a man who has seemingly everything want? He was wealthy, respected, had the little ‘trophy’ cunt and now revenge…in a manner of speaking.

Pulling into the building’s garage, I flashed my ID badge and parked. Walking through the corridors I once ruled, was different. I felt the eyes and whispers as soon as I stepped off the elevator to report to HR for processing. It would take a few hours. Though I was in the system, I was quite a few steps down from CEO and was treated like everyone else. I would soon have some answers I suspected.

This was going to be one helluva long day.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 08-02-2013 at 09:52 AM.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:55 AM   #15
menace
Privileged Member

The soft but loud music began playing throughout the house at 5 AM. Time to rise and shine.

Grace and me spent the night on the floor. The carpets in our living room were no less comfortable than the sheets in our bedroom. That was something we took note of when decorating. Besides, both of us had a history of roughing it at some point in our lives. Few nights out of bed wouldn't kill us.

Time to get moving though. Daylight is coming fast, and with it the rush hour. I need to be ready and moving before that. Daily routine starts with Grace and me taking a run around the grounds. I got to do it first while Grace made breakfast. The help wouldn't be up until 7. Sometimes I think they're the ones who live the easy life. After that eat, shower and dress. The shower part we sometimes make 'communal'.

Not this morning, which of course Grace feigned irritation about. I was having none of it. She got her serving last night. This was just to push my buttons. "Grace, you either go to your bathroom right now, or it's four hours after I get home today. Which is it?"
Pouting, she did what I told her. She was good. If I didn't know any better, I'd believe her acting was real. Although there might have been some real stuff in there this time. Grace may normally have been cool about her DH finding other women attractive, but with some super-secret history between the two in question, something green-eyed may have found a home on her shoulder, whispering ideas in her ear.

Maid got my wardrobe ready last night. All I have to do in the morning is wear it, with a little help from Grace. Well, opinion rather. Six o'clock, and George is waiting. Car drives off on schedule, missing the worst of the traffic. Quarter to seven, I was in my office ready for business. On my way over, I double checked my choices from last night with a fresh mind. They still seemed good. Right. Decision was made.

The emails to the two new department heads I typed up personally. Not bringing news of the appointment, but an invite to a meeting. All new directors would hear the news from me personally, in a meeting they were all invited to. Some may suspect what's coming, but I'll wager a couple shocked faces will grace the table. I've talked to all of them, careful not to let out any clues about them being candidates. I liked it better that way. Putting extra effort in just to create an impression really does no good. Not in MY company.

This left me with just one position to fill. The planner for the major publicity event planned for next week. Traditionally, it would be someone in HR. The new HR manager would make the selection. That will be his first task in fact. A nice young man, old school. Andrew Higgs. Married to his high school sweetheart for over six years, with two kids. All American poster boy. And someone Lisa will eat for breakfast.

Getting on her boss's good side will be her number one priority. Whether she will do this to make her life easier or mine harder is the question. I doubt she's learned her lesson, but lets give her a chance. Who knows. She may get on board an be a constructive member of the team.
I laugh that thought off. No fucking way.

Meeting time comes, and I make a point of coming in last. Big boss prerogatives. And a flare for drama. Everyone settles in, and I start off my speech. "Gentlemen and ladies, I wish a good morning to you all. In case you're wondering what you're doing here, let me tell you." A dramatic pause. "As of today, you've all been named directors of your departments." I let that sink in, noting the cool customers and those ready as well as the pleasantly surprised and disbelievers. On with it... "As you all know, the company is in a bit of a crisis. The financial part of that is under control for now. Do not get comfortable because of that!" The stern warning got everyone's attention. "This crisis runs a lot deeper than just a few accounting jujus. It's a crisis that has been brewing for a long time, and that's a crisis of governance."

"We are going to change a lot of how things are done around here. How that will happen I will explain to you in detail in the coming days. For now, you need to go to your job and start taking the reins. Get a handle on things. Anyway, just be ready to start making me money starting yesterday!" Ending on lighter note, not smiling myself. Keep the balance between authority and relaxation. "Oh, and one more thing. Keep this on a need to know basis for now. We're going to be announcing you all officially next week."

The new management scurries along. I feign an afterthought and stop Andrew before he leaves. I talk to him about this and that before getting to the gist of it. The PR event planned for next week. Basically making a statement about where we're going with the company and how we are going to go about doing it. Have all shareholders and major clients present, along with the most relevant media. Basically an official message we're sending to the market. They'll get wind of rumors and hearsay long before that, of course. This will just confirm to all the bulls they weren't fed disinformation and wake the bears from their slumber.

One important thing I keep for the end. At this point, we're on the HR floor, with attentive ears absorbing our every word. "Now Andrew, there's one more real important thing to take a note on. You have heard what's happened to Ms White, I take it?" "Yes, sir. News travels fast around these offices. I was surprised by the appointment, actually." "Well, that's the thing..." I look around as if I'm about to reveal something confidential and don't want to be heard. In actuality, I'm making sure I am heard. "It's going to be the job of you, and whoever else you put on the task, to make sure that women is nowhere near this little souare. Is that clear?" "Um, yes sir. May I ask..." "No need to know why. Just see to it." With that, I change the subject and walk him to his office.

That just happens to be on the way past Lisa's new office. Just a very discreet, cursory glance to see if she is in, and that is it. On the way out, I don't bother to look again. There is nothing to see anyway.

They say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Lisa knows that for sure. So I'm staying away from her. Let her think I dismissed her as a threat, and am being complacent in my hour of triumph again. She expects me not to change. For now, let her think that. I have less intrusive ways of keeping tabs on her without doing it myself. If she thinks I'm ignoring her, thinking nothing of her, it will piss her off more than if I was in her business.

And I can bet you anything in the world, she will be at the PR event that she will soon find out I don't want her on.
Old 08-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #16
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

To my surprise, the transition from ‘major player’ to just another ‘cog in the machine’ was not as bad as I thought. Sure, I got the stares and whispers, but that didn’t really bother me. I expected that. Some of the same people I saw on my way up the corporate ladder were still plodding along and now I was back in the trenches with them. A few gave me dirty looks. That was expected too, because I had to admit—I was a bit of a bitch to some. Okay—I was actually a huge bitch to some, but they deserved it. Generally I was fair and tolerant of my employees. If they did a good job, they got rewarded. If they fucked up, I let them know in no uncertain terms that I was not pleased. Heads rolled during those flare-ups.

Well, I was back to square one and not happy about it, but it could be worse. For now, I kept a job. It wasn’t the job I wanted, but it kept me on the payroll. I arranged my new desk and snorted in contempt at the cookie cutter furniture. It wasn’t the rich expensive furniture in my old office. Looking about the tiny rabbit box they called my ‘office’, I shook my head in mirth. Oh how the mighty have fallen! It was a far cry from the executive suite. He was there now.

I was pretty sure Anderson…god I hated that name! To me, he would always be Trent. Ironically, I didn’t hate Trent back in the day. I simply loved power more and he had been in my way. He could pretend all he wanted that he was some Wall Street hotshot—‘Anderson Mayne’…bullshit! I knew the truth, not that it mattered much. I’m sure he had all sorts of damage control in place. Actually, this new persona of his might work in my favor. I had to think over some things, afterall, I knew how this game was going to play out. I was on the outside looking in for now. I was no longer among the elite; it didn’t mean I was beaten. I was just momentarily derailed. For now, I would play the game with him.

As I sat in my ‘hole-in-the-wall’ I set up my office while waiting for the IT personnel to come up and set up my desktop and printer. I’d put up a couple of framed awards and degrees on my wall and emptied the two boxes of supplies and books the movers deposited at my office door. I guess I wasn’t going to get the gold standard treatment anymore.

That became evident when I went to the copier room to photocopy a couple of documents I had to sign and return to HR. The copier jammed. I stood there trying to decipher the alerts on the console. A guy walked in and saw my dilemma. I groaned my consternation at the cheap machine. Normally people would have jumped to assist me. The guy just stood there. When I smiled and asked if could help me, the motherfucker just smirked. His words drove home my status.

“Maybe you could help me get it working again? I just don’t know what’s wrong with it.” I smiled sweetly.

“Hmm…looks like you got yourself a paper jam. Good luck with that.” He didn’t even pause as he made his way out of the room.

Perhaps he’d gotten wind of my downfall. Maybe I’d kicked him in the ass in a past life. I don’t know. All I discerned from that and the cold shoulder a few others gave me was that I was low man on the totem pole and they were not going to lift a finger to make life easier for me.

Sitting at my desk now, I contemplated my new ‘job’. It was a joke at best, a sentence to hell at worst. Having to answer to Trent—he will always be Trent to me despite what he demanded I call him. He could stuff that ‘Sir’ shit, too. I didn’t even address my father as ‘Sir.’ I looked over the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s sexual harassment manuals, books and handouts provided by the HR Office for my use. Great this was all I needed—reading this stuff would surely cure me of any insomnia I might suffer.

However dull and boring this job was going to be, I planned to give my one-hundred percent (at least I was going to convince Trent of that). I knew in my heart, Trent expected me to balk at this and to complain. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction. I wanted him to believe I was fully on board and compliant with his direction. In order to gain insight into his thinking, I needed to observe him.

I sighed in utter boredom and got up to peek out my door to see if the IT person was coming in. My eyes widened in interest when I saw Trent talking to Andrew Higgs in the middle of the walkway. I quickly ducked back into my office to avoid drawing suspicion.

“I wonder that the hell he’s talking to Andrew about?” I muttered to myself. Andrew was a nice enough person, but a bit of a ‘ghost’ around here. He was the typical employee. He reported to work, did his job and went home to the little wife. Most would agree that while he was a dedicated employee, he was nondescript, lacked innovation and foresight. Those were the things that got a person a noticed. It wasn’t Andrew. Of course where would any business be without the ‘cogs’ to get things done without complaint and who were content in their place? If everyone had been like Trent and me, there would be no IDS, only a bunch of CEOs without a job.

Naturally this made me all the more curious. What could he have to be speaking so intimately with Andrew about? I could read body language well enough. I had no access to intel now. I’d have to pick it up around the water cooler like everyone else now. My network of ‘spies’ had dried up—that is, they’d been fired. Trent was no fool. He got rid of those most loyal to me. Well, at least I had not liked or disliked Andrew, so maybe he’d be forthcoming with information. Then again, he could have a festering hatred of me for all I know.

While I sat at my desk contemplating the issues. I noted soft footfalls approaching my office. They didn’t stop at my door. I knew it was Trent without looking up. He had such an air about him now. I’m sure when he entered a room, heads turned. He was much more than the Trent I barely remembered beyond that fateful night. Despite this new creature called ‘Anderson Mayne’, he was a man and like any man he had strengths—yes—but he also had weaknesses.

My eyes narrowed. Anderson Mayne—the name echoed in my mind. He had to have his start somewhere. He also had to have skeletons he didn’t want revealed. I smiled a bit at that moment. I made a mental note to seek a favor from JD. He would know exactly what I wanted and needed. Trent…or Anderson would be none the wiser either.

Sure, he’d glided past my office, not even acknowledging my existence. He wanted to make me fall into a sense of security. My career was safe, even if it was a step down the ladder. I would be involved in mindless work to keep me busy and out of trouble. At least that was his plan, I’m certain. He wanted me to let my guard down, think I was safe. HA! If he thought for a second I was going to fall for that pedestrian trick, he had another thing coming.

I had fucked Trent over before. The next time I fucked with him…there would be worse scars, but I had a feeling with this hardened ‘Anderson’ we might both like it. I grinned. Perhaps being a ‘go to’ monkey for this sexual harassment bullshit wasn’t a lost cause afterall. He had me where he could see me. I would make sure he saw plenty of me.

That conversation he was having with Andrew wasn’t lost on me either. I would get to the bottom of it and quick.

A couple of hours and no sign of Trent or Andrew, I crept out of my office while a woman from IT, Beth somebody or other, was working on my desktop. She was a pretty fresh faced young woman straight out of university. She was intelligent and witty, though a bit nervous since this was her first major job. I assured her that she could go straight to the top with her attitude and intelligence. We made a little more small talk before I excused myself. I could see a few people heading out for lunch. I decided to go on a little intel gathering foray and find something to eat. No more executive lunches for me, I sighed.

I bid Beth goodbye, she gave me a precious dimpled smile, her naturally red hair shining under the lamplight (I didn’t even have a window office—that bastard!) with its gorgeous tints. I smiled, she would look so pretty hanging from a St. Andrews Cross, that pretty flush covering her body after a long and exhausting bout of play. Maybe I’d fuck her with my strap-on, eat her tight little pussy. I would wager she’d be ever so appealing. Her squeals of delight would fill the room. I sighed wistfully. I always did like redheads.
Making my way to the cafeteria, I decided to forego lunch at one of the outside delicatessens. Finding a table near a row of decorative potted plants, I waited with my unappetizing salad and iced tea. Just as I knew, a group of chatty office workers parked themselves near me. I listened intently pretending to be absorbed in my salad, and semi-hidden by the plants.

“Oh my god, did you guys hear?” a skinny blonde plopped down with a group of two other women and a man.

“Hear what?” another woman asked.

“About the appointments? You know…the new CEO…Mr. Mayne…he made the appointments!” she excitedly announced.

“No! Nobody said anything…there was no email...nothing!” the guy spoke up.

“Well…I guess that’s true…because I basically overheard it from Charmaine up in Accounting and her boss has been made one of the executives. She said he couldn’t keep a secret if you paid him! Anyway, he told her to keep it under her hat but Mayne’s making his selections now. I hear it’s a real shake up, too.” She chattered happy as a magpie to reveal something no one else knew.

“Wow! This guy’s really going to turn this company on its ear.” The silent woman added her opinion.

“Wait…if he’s doing all this then what about Ms. White…everyone has probably heard about her being ousted by now?” the man asked.

“Oh…her…well…Charmaine said that her boss…well soon to be executive…told her that Ms. White has been properly put in her place. I always knew she was a bitch. She always walked around like she owned the joint!” the blonde grouched. I noted her face and would remember her.

“Uh…Jillian…she was the CEO. She did own ‘the joint’! Duh!” one of the women laughed.

“Well, you know what I mean. She was such a mean old bitch.” Blondie laughed. I would remember Jillian.

“Hey…she might have been a bitch, but she was a hot bitch! I wouldn’t have minded motor boating the hell out of her…” the guy started to get vulgar but was cut short.

“Lou! Geez do you ever think beyond sex? Is there no woman you won’t do?” another woman giggled and slapped him on the arm. He was a short, paunchy little guy. A walking sexual harassment case if I ever saw one judging by his comments. But it was nice to know he thought I was hot.

“Hey…what is there to think about? I have work, NASCAR and sex. I’m happy.” He guffawed. The women shushed him and encouraged Jillian, the blonde to continue.

“So…keep your eyes open. I hear something big is going to go down by way of making the actual announcements to the staff. I wonder how Miss High-and-Mighty White will feel now that she’s no better than us?” she stuffed a slice of pizza into her mouth dribbling sauce onto her nonexistent bosom.

“I wonder what’s going to happen. Is it an all-hands meeting?” the other woman asked.

“Nah…I think, according to Charmaine, it’s going to be huge.” Blondie said then changed the subject to less interesting gossip.

Well I’d certainly found out quick enough two things. Trent had positioned his executives and there was going to be some type of announcement on a grand scale. I wondered if Andrew knew anything about it. He was in HR. Surely every scrap of paper and request had to come through HR. If there was going to be some kind of meeting and it might be held off-site, HR had to approve the venue.
I quietly gathered my lunch and eased out the opposite side in order to avoid walking past the gossipers. Tossing my half eaten salad, I made my way back to my office.

Beth, the IT staffer was gone and had left me a note that everything was up and running and ready for my use. I was momentarily disappointed I didn’t catch her before she left. I made a mental note to look her up and thank her. Perhaps dinner after work, just to make her feel welcome and say ‘thank you.’ I logged on and set up my password. I noticed I also had a stack of folders on my desk. My first ‘cases’. Goody…I rolled my eyes. This was going to be fun. NOT!

By the end of the day, my eyes were tired from reading the complaints, the rules and regulations, identifying issues and the like. I had forced myself to continue. I stayed late because I wanted to catch Andrew alone.

At six o’clock, he was heading out. I’d had my bag packed and ready and just waited to see his light go out. Right on time, he came ambling out. I trailed behind him to ‘catch’ him at the elevator. There were a few other stragglers...but he was the person I wanted.

“Hi Andrew…long day, huh?” I gave him a friendly smile as I came up behind him.

“OH! Uh…hi…uh...Ms. White!” the poor man nearly jumped out of his skin. Good, I silently crowed. I needed him off his game. He’d always been frightened of me. Now I would throw him a curve ball. I would be nice.

“Andrew…” I smiled, speaking his name in sexy drawl, “you and I both know…I’m no longer Ms. White, CEO. I’m one of the troops once again, so…Lisa…is fine. Okay? I mean, it is okay if I call you Andrew, right? Should I call you Mr. Higgs?” I made a huge deal of it, moving closer to him. He eased toward an unopened elevator as if to put distance between us. He wasn’t getting away from me that easily. I moved beside him. Nobody was paying us any attention.

“Uh…sure…sure…Andrew is good. I mean…er…yes!” he spoke nervously. The doors of one elevator opened and he fairly leaped in. I was fast, too. Others piled in with us.

“Well, good. I really want to start off on the right foot. I’m sure you can understand it was a drop for me. However, to be honest after working on such fascinating assignments today, I think I might like this. I mean the pressure and stress are definitely less. I can leave at a decent hour. Granted I’m mentally exhausted, but a good exhaustion…you know?” I crowded against him on the pretext of too many people being on the tiny elevator. My breasts pressed against his arm. He was stuck in a corner with no place to run.

“Oh…yes...yes…good hard work. Staying busy…yes!” he nodded like a bobble-head doll. By the time we made it to the lobby everyone was off the elevator. Both he and I parked in the garage. At least Trent didn’t take my parking privileges.

“I have to admit though, I’m glad to be going home.” I sighed. Placing my shoulder bag on the floor and took off my jacket. I was wearing a sheer coral colored V-neck vest tucked into my cement colored pencil skirt. The skirt hugged my hips and the nude hose I wore beneath it gave my legs a smooth elegant look. Andrew was a few inches taller than me, but he could see well enough the cleavage threatening to pop out of my top. I unbuttoned a couple of buttons and gave another sigh of relief. Picking up my bag I turned to him. I wanted yell ‘busted’ when I saw two red spots of color on his pale cheeks.

“Er…uh…yes….good to be going home!” he coughed. I’d caught his eye movement. I wasn’t above giving him a little peepshow to get some information. I’d have to work slow with him. He was as nervous as a cat. I don’t know if it was due to my previous reputation, or the proximity of my breasts to his to his body.

“So, what do you think of Anderson Mayne?” I casually asked now that I had discomfited the poor guy.

“Mr. Mayne? Well…he’s…well…uh…a uh…nice guy. I mean…hard to tell…but I’m sure he’s going to do what he can for…uh…IDS.” He babbled.

“Yes. I must admit, I was hurt to be removed, but I understand that the good of the company and its employees are what counts. Has he announced his executives yet?” I was direct.

“His…er…n-no…uh…” he was sweating.

“Oh, Andrew, it’s okay. I’ve been there before. I know how these things work. I’m sure he has them all lined up. I’d be surprised if he didn’t. When and how is he going to roll out the new organizational structure and business model is more important. So…what’s the big deal? When is going to make the big announcement?” I dived right in, giving Andrew the impression I was in the ‘know’ already. As in poker, you really do have to know when to ‘hold’ and when to ‘fold’. Right now I had on my poker face. Andrew had no idea how bad the ‘hand’ I was holding.

“Well…um…no...he’s not got around to…well…nothing really. Just wants to make sure HR is…um…ready. But…but I…I really don’t…I mean I haven’t heard anything everyone else…doesn’t already know.” He ended on a heavy exhale. I knew he was lying and badly, but this was enough for now. Just as we exited the elevator I dropped my shoulder bag.

“Oh darn it!” I pouted. “This thing is so heavy!” I sighed and started to pick it up. Andrew shifted his briefcase and picked it up for me.

“Uh…whoa…here ya go! It is heavy!” he nervously giggled still holding my shoulder bag. “What…uh…what do you ladies keep in there…gold bars?” he laughed. “Uh…allow me.” He carried it for me.

“Ohhh…Andrew! Thanks…it seems like it sometimes! I’m parked just over there.” I laughed along with him to break the tension. My car came into view first.

“No problem. “he seemed to finally gather his wits and some semblance of courage.

“Well…I trust you and the family will have a good night?” I surmised he was married, judging by the thick plain wedding band.

“Oh…uh…yeah…uh…here’s your bag.” He handed it to me as I unlocked my car.

“Thanks again. I really think I’m going to like working in the trenches again. I mean…it’s not the direction I saw myself going in, but here we are, right?” I smiled warmly at him. He ate it up. He blushed. I stepped close to him. Close enough to kiss him if I tried. But I didn’t. I wanted him warmed up, not melted.

“Well…we all deserve a second chance. I mean…not that you did anything wrong…uh…I mean...” he stumbled over his words, obviously not sure what to say without offending me.

“It’s okay Andrew. I will do my penance and hopefully be a contributing member to IDS again. I hope we can start out as friends. I mean, I know I didn’t interact with you and I know the grapevine painted me as the world’s biggest bitch, but I did what I thought was right. It didn’t work, now it’s time for someone else to try.” I said in the kindest tone I could muster. For now, I wanted Andrew on my side. Failing that, I at least wanted to counteract any ‘poison’ Trent might inject into his mind.

“Sure…Ms. White…I mean…Lisa.” He smiled shyly. I took my bag, my hand brushing his. I felt him twitch. I moved back to my car and got in. Andrew just stood there.

“Goodnight Andrew. See you bright and early!” I chirped as he stepped back. He was still blushing. He simply waved as I pulled off then walked on to his own car.

Yes, if I was going to protect myself from any possible revenge from Trent, or at least minimize the damage, I was going to need a friend or two. I had no intention of seducing Andrew, but the thought had occurred to me. I needed him whole, not broken. Besides, I also needed to know what was going on with this big meeting Trent was planning. I was certain Andrew would have some insight, but he was not forthcoming at the moment. More importantly, why was I not made aware of it? I’d keep my hands off Andrew for now. Trent however was another matter. It would be like him to do something to make a pariah of me. But what? What is he planning? I didn’t believe he was just giving me a ‘second chance’ out of the goodness of his heart. Whatever he was planning, I was going to be ready. I smirked. Frankly…seeing him behind my…well…his desk did affect me. Looking at it objectively…he was still a good looking man. He wasn’t handsome in the classical sense. I suppose time and the harsh reality of life did that, but I can’t deny I felt a tug of something. I sighed. No sense getting worked up over him. My libido knew no bounds and was EDO…’every damned opportunity.’

I turned on my radio and headed to the club. I needed to let off some steam. JD had sent me a text. He was occupied. Most likely with his face buried in some squealing blonde’s cunt. I needed some heavy duty release and the thought of two well-muscled twin ‘instructors’ had my cunt dripping with anticipation. I gave one last brief thought to Trent and felt a strange twinge in my lower region. Now where the hell did that come from? I forced my mind back to the business at hand. Things were going to get interesting I was sure…and really soon.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #17
menace
Privileged Member

The next few days were a long drag of meetings, lunches and "heart to heart" phone conversations. Basically convincing clients to stay on. Or come back if they already bailed. The type that jumped ship first were those who had good reason to stay away from fishy dealings. They had plenty of their own. The last place they want to be is anywhere near an FCC investigation. Hate to admit it, but that is somewhere Lisa would be of use to me. If I could trust her, that is.

Those guys were a pain too. Normal people would just accept the entire stack of evidence we gave them and be on their way. But apparently they felt like throwing their weight around. Thank god for lawyers. Mine have kept the feds happy for the time being. The chick running the show over there wants to talk to me for some reason. Don't know why, and don't really care. I don't have time for it now.

And of course, there's the unofficial team building. Or what I like to call, loyalty building. The PR department got the probably smoothest transition of all. Not that the new head would admit it. She was one of those who need a shot of confidence. And it would have to be coming from me. Time to turn this ugly duckling into a loyal soldier.

An invite to a early breakfast in the cafeteria was perfect. Informal enough to ease the tension of the big boss sitting across the table. Still Alice was quite nervous when she sat down.

"Good morning Alice! I see you too are a member of the early risers club." We were the only two people in here, which probably added to the tension. Couldn't be helped unfortunately.
"Eh, yes sir. Early birds getting the... You know." She ended the sentence with a nervous smile.
Alice was a young woman from a small town in Idaho. The big apple must have been a scary thing for her when she first came to work here. "If I am not mistaken, the custom in the Midwest is that names like yours are abbreviated. I'm guessing that you are Al for friends and family?"
A slight blush and a nod is all the reply I get. Damn, even my best "southern" charm hadn't loosened her up. This is a tough one. "Do you mind if I call you Al?"
"Er... No sir, I do not mind."
"Good. Would you like some tea Al? I find it to be a much more pleasant way to inject caffeine into your system than that pitch black devil's brew they serve here."

Finally, a light smile without tension in her face. Alice was far from unattractive, she just carried herself like she was ashamed of her sexuality. Given where she was from, that might just be the case. Give her one of Grace's stylist for a couple of hours though, and she'd be a total knockout. And I could probably nail her if I really wanted to. Except I don't. It would not be in either of our best interests. We go on talking about this and that for a while. Making myself look more like a regular human than the terrible tyrant some had me pegged as. That bit of chit chat finally does the trick and brakes the ice. Now it's time for business.

"So, how much interest is there in the press about our little upcoming publicity stunt?"
Alice changes again. The strung up piano string was now a laser cutter, precise and efficient. "There is considerable interest. All the major financial magazines are sending at least two reporters, mainstream news outlets are present too. We have everyone, Bloomberg, Times, you name it. The word seems to have gone out, as we're also getting queries from opinion makers we never invited."
That's the idea. "Of course we are. They all want to see the wonder boy that turned catastrophe into profit. Pass invitations on to them." All hoping for some pearls of wisdom that I'm supposed to have.
Alice nods. "I'll see to it. Andrew tells me the employee passes have been issued too." Not all employees are attending, of course.
I smile at Alice. "Looks like you have everything under control there."
She responds by blushing. Not used to taking compliments. "Mr Brewer has been..."
"Has been taking credit for your hard work for far too long."
That took the blush right out of Alice's cheeks. "I... I..."
"Have been doing the same thing you do now for years. Or are you going to tell me that coke head was anything more than an obstacle to people who actually did the work?"
"What? No, Jason wasn't..." She lets it slip. No proof existed of the two of them being romantically involved, but some strong indications were there.
"Oh come on, Al! He's gone, you don't need to cover for him anymore." The guy's character was too transparent. An self-absorbed emotional parasite that got by in life with a cocky act.
Alice just lowers her eyes and says nothing.
"I know it was hard for you. Working with a guy like that must have gone against a lot of your moral convictions."
Alice looks in surprise. "How did you..."
"Your college records. A very interesting entry in your second year. Exposing a cheater regardless of the cost says a lot about one's character."
Alice's eyes now go wide. "You... Seen those?!"
I raise an eyebrow playfully "I only make it seem like I take decisions on the whim, Al. In fact, I did not make a single appointment since I took the company over that was not scrutinized to the very last detail." Raising my cup I point to her. "Yours included." Flattery works best when it's inconspicuous.
"I... Don't know what to say."
"That's a good start. Most people would be speechless." A mutual laugh seals the connection. Quite conveniently, a few other employees witnessed this. Conveniently as in perfectly timed, that is.
As we finish the meal, I get up as if to leave. As Alice does the same, I throw in a little aside. "Oh and Al, if you don't mind me giving you a bit of personal advice... You can do much better than Jason."

Leaving her dumbfounded as to how I found out when she had been so careful and that I still gave her a promotion despite the impropriety, I go about the rest of my day.

Finally, the big day is here. All preparations have been completed, and now all that's left is execution. I got my best suit out, and I'm bringing my most glitzy piece of decoration - Grace. "I still don't see why I need to be there. It's a business function, and I have nothing to do with your business." Grace protested for the nteenth time.
"You just don't like the guests I invited." I replied with a wry smile.
"And you're surprised by that? If the system worked properly, the feds should be there to drag half the room straight to prison!"
"You're seriously exaggerating. It's more like 20, 30 percent tops."
"Ha ha. Very funny. And you're changing the subject." Grace was unyielding.
This I won't be able to swindle out of. "It's an image thing. Completing the whole picture of returning to traditional values."
Grace cracked up. "Traditional values?! With ME?!" She swirled around. "Isn't that considered false advertising?"
I turned and took her by the shoulders. "Only if it's pushed as advertising." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. Little minx wasn't letting go just yet. She looked at her polished nails and pouted.
"Still seems like some sort of dishonesty."
"OK... How about if we call it 'pandering to traditionalist morality for the purpose of mutual profit'? Sound better?"
She smiled, put her arms around me and pecked me on the lips. "That works." I guess she got enough payback.

We were ready soon after. As we were going out, Grace slipped a seemingly casual question. "Is she gonna be there?"
I shrugged. Downplaying wouldn't work any better than overreacting. "She not invited, so don't think so."
Conversation moved to lighter topics as we drove to the venue.