Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-02-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
FwbwiGL2
Banned

FwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these partsFwbwiGL2 is infamous around these parts
Default Jae Crowder Jersey

That leaves Flacco with less heralded wide receivers Kamar Aiken and Marlon Brown,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, along with newcomer Chris Givens. The primary tight ends are rookies Maxx Williams and Nick Boyle.
"It's not my job to look to see who we have out there," Flacco said. "It's my job to see whoever the guy is that's open and give him a chance to make the catch."
Flacco has plenty of faith in Aiken and Brown, even though the duo has a combined 116 catches compared to 944 for Smith.
Browns coach Mike Pettine began his coaching career in Baltimore and was outside linebackers coach during Flacco's rookie season. He's seen enough over the past seven years to know that Flacco won't need to make much of an adjustment without Smith as a target.
That was the philosophy in Pittsburgh after Smith left with a back injury. Aiken finished with five receptions, including an outstanding over-the-shoulder grab for a touchdown, Williams contributed a pair of catches and Boyle hauled in the first three passes of his NFL career.
Ravens coach John Harbaugh fully expects Flacco to be effective, especially against the league's 32nd-ranked defense.
"There are some quarterbacks in the league ? and I include Joe on that list ? that will elevate the play of those around them," Pettine said. "He's accurate,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, throws a very catchable ball, throws a great deep ball. These are NFL receivers that can get open. I have a lot of respect for Aiken and Marlon Brown."
"I've completed a lot passes to both of them,China Jerseys Cheap, Kamar recently and Marlon in the past,Wholesale Jerseys," Flacco said. "We've just to get them rolling and have confidence they're going to do the job. They're our guys right now, they have a lot of ability and we can't treat them any other way."
Aiken may not have the experience or statistics of Smith, a 15-year veteran, but he knows that if he creates separation Flacco will more than likely get him the ball.
Tight end Crockett Gilmore, who has 10 catches for 151 yards and two touchdowns, missed practice Wednesday with a strained calf and is iffy for Sunday.
"I don't care who is on the field or what they are doing," Harbaugh said. "It's about executing your offense. We're fully capable of doing that."

"The name on the back of the jersey really doesn't matter; he's going to find whoever is open," Aiken said. "When you have quarterbacks like that, it encourages you to run your route to win every time. Even if you're not in the progression, it still might come your way."
Bottom line: If the receivers run their patterns and Flacco gets time to throw, passes are going to be completed.
Brown caught 49 passes in 2013, the year before Smith arrived, and 23 last season. With Smith out,Authentic Carolina Panthers Jersey, Brown is back in the mix and ready to make the most of the opportunity.
OWINGS MILLS,Wholesale Jerseys, Md. (AP) ? The absence of two veteran receivers and his go-to tight end won't change a thing for Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco.
Facing the Cleveland Browns on Sunday in an important AFC North matchup, the Ravens (1-3) will be without leading receiver Steve Smith and speedy Michael Campanaro, both of whom were injured last Thursday night in a 23-20 overtime win over the Steelers.
"I think he'll do what he always does," Harbaugh said. "His job is to do his job, right? We've talked about that. You have to believe in one another. You have to trust in what guys are doing. You have to trust in the work ethic that you put in."
"Me and Kamar, we were undrafted. I haven't forgot. He hasn't forgot," Brown said. "So I feel at the end of the day, he's got to step up and I've got to step up. We're going to prove everybody wrong."
FwbwiGL2 is offline   Reply With Quote