Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-19-2014, 08:32 PM   #41
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Will Tiffany ever learn? Probably not.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 09:36 PM   #42
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Friends? What fucking friends? As Rotter slowly opened the front door, he heard the back door go in. Thinking quick, he grabbed Tiffany by the wrist, pulled her in the door and slammed it shut.

"I hope you know how to fight, girl."

He grabbed two pickaxe handles from under the stairs, handed one to Tiffany, and ran towards the kitchen.

"Those fucking Wombles!"

Tiffany ran past him, yelling at the top of her voice, the pickaxe handle swinging above her head....

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 11:22 PM   #43
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

****(Idle commentary from a casual reader of the thread) There's plenty reason to fear, Rotter is here... now the action is picking up! Tiffany's gonna have to kick ass... I wonder what's going to happen next?!?

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 03-19-2014 at 11:25 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 01:31 PM   #44
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It looks like Tuffany has fallen asleep! Stupid bitch!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-06-2014, 09:35 AM   #45
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tiffany had not fallen asleep, as some thought. It was an effective ploy to lull those Wombles into a false sense of security. Instead, she raced past them (much to their surprise) and out the door again.

Quickly grabbing a hand grenade from her purse (don't ask why...she is always prepared) and pulled the pin.

"ROTTER...MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS!" she yelled. He had six seconds, she reckoned, then tossed the grenade inside.

The following explosion sent Fucking Rotter flying like a ragdoll, landing on Tiffany with a thud. Both were dazed, a bit worn but alive.

As for the Wombles, who knew? Those rascals were crafty--indeed.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:26 AM   #46
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Rotter got up, stepping on the back of Tiffanys neck as he did so, brushed himself off, and walked over to the Ass, hobbled in the back garden. "Where the fuck should I move it to?"

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #47
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Tiffany had fallen asleep again.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-13-2014, 04:35 PM   #48
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Tiffany had not fallen asleep as FuckingRotter mistakenly thought. She had nearly passed out when the lout stepped on her neck with his big feet. She groggily rolled over.

"Y-you...BASTARD!" she groaned, struggling to stand up. The house had been destroyed, and the emergency responders were sure to be there soon. Standing up, Tiffany forced her body to move to where he stood with his ass in hand. She grasped a handful of his tee-shirt. Yanking him down to her eye level, she growled.

"You arse and your ass have caused me a lot of trouble. Don't think I have forgotten you raped my sister. I can forgive you that. She's a whore anyway. But you keep attracting those damned Wombles!" with that she balled up her fist and punched him in the nose.

He stood there, surprised that she'd hit him. Blood trickled down his face. It didn't hurt him, she was sure of it, but she caught him off guard. The little ass backed up, hoping she wouldn't hit it...that bitch was crazy. The ass wondered if it should bite FuckingRotter on the arse or wait for a carrot.

Tiffany turned to walk away, but then suddenly felt sorry for the guy. His house was now a pile of rubble. Sighing heavily, she turned back to face him.

What was she to do? Offer him a place to stay? What about his ass...she had no carrots? She could hear the sirens blaring in the distance. Should she leave him there to rot? Tiffany only had a minute to decide.

What would she do?

Last edited by Sweetlust; 04-13-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:41 PM   #49
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Rotter looked at Tiffany, speculatively. "I think", he said nonchalantly, "You owe me".

He walked through the rubble of his house, to where the living room once was. He threw aside roof tiles, plasterboard, timber, as if it were match sticks, working hard, furiously, sweating, but not speaking. Tiffany stared, watching his shoulders work, his white vest blackened by soot and dust.

Eventually he uncovered a very heavy looking leather two seater sofa. Oxblood and ancient. He smiled ruefully at Tiffany. "I loved that sofa." He tossed it aside, revealing a hole containing a large hold all. He heaved it on to his right shoulder, grabbed Tiffanys wrist in his left hand.

"Come on."

To the sound of approaching sirens, they left by the garden gate, out in to the darkening Southwest London streets.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-15-2014, 05:10 PM   #50
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

"I owe you? Just what is that supposed to mean?" Tiffany gave Rotter a very pointed look. His hand gripped her wrist firmly as he pulled her along. He didn't bother to comment--he just kept walking. Tiffany knew it was useless to hit him again.

"Okay, I admit, I destroyed your house...and your belongings...and now you're homeless..." she paused to consider things.

Actually, Tiffany began to think of the 'pros' of having a man in the house. He could reach things at the top of the cabinets, lift heavy furniture and do the gardening. She smiled at the thought of making him parade around in nothing but a pair of jeans, slathered in body oil and glistening like a shiny new toy. He'd make for some good entertainment after all the trouble he'd caused. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

"Okay, fine!" she pouted, pretending to be offended. No need to scare him off right away. Hmm...she thought to herself...maybe I'll buy him a skimpy little outfit to show him off in front of my guests.

Walking quietly behind Rotter, Tiffany would always fondly remember the acrid smell of burned rubble and sweaty flesh. Maybe they'd kill one another, maybe not. For now she was tired, badly in need of a shower and couldn't wait to make Rotter dust the top of the cabinets she couldn't reach.

Was it going to be a little slice of heaven, or a trip to hell? Who knows. Still...it's got to be better than living with the Wombles!

The End??
Old 04-16-2014, 12:46 PM   #51
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Rotter flagged down a black cab, opened the door and pushed Tiffany in before him.

"Soho."

He turned to Tiffany and smiled. "There's something you need to know about your sister."

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-24-2014, 05:26 PM   #52
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Before I could react, I felt the shove at my back. The driver didn't even blink at the sight of us, covered in soot and looking less than respectable. He merely nodded at Rotter's instruction.

What the hell was so important in Soho, and what did my sister have to do with anything? Frankly, I wasn't so sure I could trust him and that smile didn't make me feel any better.

I scooted across the seat, trying to put some space between us. I was not planning on being slapped, spanked, choked or made into a cock-puppet. No way! I wanted Rotter right where I could see him and his hands.

"Alright, what is it I should know about my sister? Why are we headed to Soho at this hour?" I crossed my arms as I glared at him in the dimness of the cab. "Well?"

Old 04-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #53
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

"You'll see when we get there."

Rotter chuckled inwardly at the girl sat next to him. She was putting on a brave front, well enough, but just how resilient would she prove to be when she found out the truth of what she'd stumbled in to this night.

It began to rain as the cab passed Putney Heath on the left, and on towards the bridge that would take them over the river and on to the busy West End night.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-27-2014, 10:40 AM   #54
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

*I smile at the disheveled people, wondering why I got such a vague destination, the man had might as well said London* Soho's a bit vague guv, any particular part or the outskirts do ya?
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 09:51 PM   #55
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Rotter ignored the driver. The route was too predictable and would take him where he wanted to go. Kings Road, Knightsbridge, Park Lane, Piccadilly. As the cab edged its way along Shaftesbury Avenue, he took his phone out of his pocket, sent a text, told the driver "next right."

They turned in to a narrow street. "Stop here and wait." Rotter sat staring intently up at a lit window above an open door. Tiffany watched the cab meter for what seemed an eternity as the fare mounted. The driver read his newspaper.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-27-2014, 11:31 PM   #56
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Tiffany was getting a bit antsy. She'd been led on a merry chase and now they were in the middle of Soho. Wombles, assaults and destruction of property had made for a strange night. She wondered what was so important that Rotter had to bring her to this place.

She silently agreed with the driver. This place was definitely not her end of town. Tiffany had no idea what this place was or who was there, but Rotter obviously had an idea.

"Ok Rotter, level with me. What the hell is going on? What do you know about my sister, that I don't already know?" Tiffany studied him as he looked up at a lit window in the building.

"Are we going to just sit here all night while the cabbie earns his fare doing nothing but reading his paper?" She huffed as Rotter continued to look out the window.

Tiffany considered just marching into the building and leaving him sitting in the cab.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:42 AM   #57
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

A shadow on the stairs of the building with the open door. A woman emerged, and Tiffany gasped as she recognised her sister. She reached for the button to wind down her window, Rotter clamped a hand on her wrist, and held a finger up to his lips. Tiffany obeyed, understanding the importance of his unspoken command.

When the woman had disappeared in to Shaftesbury Avenues busy throng, Rotter paid the driver, and led Tiffany into the building. Without hesitation Rotter kicked in the door on the first floor landing, entered, dragging Tiffany behind him. As she took in the scene before her she let out a short scream and turned for the door.

"It's ok, they're only suits."

Tiffany stared in wonder at the dozens of Womble disguises hanging from the ceiling of the room.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #58
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*I drive off, whistling the theme to the wombles for some strange reason*
Old 04-28-2014, 01:12 PM   #59
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The cab driver didn't notice the sinister figure that slipped in to his cab as Rotter paid the fare. She had a long pointed furry snout, and was wearing a black and white maids outfit, wielding a huge wooden spoon....

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 04-28-2014, 01:40 PM   #60
pervipete

*I looked in the mirror and smiled, as I pulled my own mask off, allowing my own snout to appear* Ah that's better, so mum, good gooddies for your favourite son?