Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-09-2007, 05:58 PM   #1
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rape of Jane Jetson!!!

The Rape of Jane Jetson
Story codes....AII persons 18+, Incest, Beast, non-cons rape, and of course all a work of Fiction!

“JANE!!!!“...Stop this,CRAZY THING .JANE!!??” Jane jumped at George’s voice and pulled her sticky wet hand out from between her legs and closed her robe! THAT stupid ASS!! What is his problem she thought hotly?? I was almost there and now the feeling is going away...wouldn’t be so bad if my hubby would take care of my needs more often!?

I walk over to the force window and after telling it off, stick my head out and see him running at high speed on the Dog Walker 6000. Our dog Astro is barking happily and enjoying a good run as George fights to keep up with him. I love watching our Great Dane Astro who was created special for us in a Gene Lab. He is very smart and can talk at times, but he is smart enough to keep his mouth shut!

I stroll out to the balcony and enjoy watching George’s stumbles and miss-steps as he is almost ready to fall down. Awww might as well stop it now...so I slap the red stop button and bite my lip to keep from laughing loudly as George falls flat on his face! His face fills with anger and he comes up to me quickly ready to slap me hard. I brace myself for his blow, but Astro throws himself between us snarling nastily and gnashing his teeth at a pale trembling George!

“You BITCH!! You`ll get yours tonight...when I get home!? Gonna Teach your dumb ass to respect me if I have to whip you all night long!?” “FUCK YOU GEORGE...I snap back loudly....You better bring some men home with you...because you arent Man ENOUGH!!!!” Astro whimpers and rubs himself against my thigh as he licks my hand trying to calm me down. After George’s saucer whines away I relax and absently pet my dog Astro Thank You sweetie...you are so good to Mommy! You’re my special Doggie huh?!”

“Come on inside boy, you deserve some fun after that.” When we get back into the main living space I order all furniture to recess to give us a big empty space to play in. Astro barks happily as I pick up his Auto-Frisbee and enter some hard tricky moves in to it before I let it go! I watch giggling loudly as he leaps and runs after it tumbling several times as it avoids him! “GOOD BOY!!” I shout happily as he
catches it finally and he proudly trots it back to me. He fights me for it growling lightly as I try to take it from him and when I tug hard on it...suddenly he lets go and I fall back onto my rear. “OUCH!!” I yell in surprise and pain, but I am soon laughing as he rushes over and his long wet tongue licks my face crazily. “Ummm that’s okay boy?? Stop now...Hey Come on Enough!?” I push him away and stand up backing away from him. “HEY Give that back you bad boy!??”

Astro is holding the belt of my robe in his mouth and as one hand closes it again the other catches it and try’s to pull it away!
Soon we are having fun in a big game of tug of war over my belt and now I am using both hands, not caring about my open robe exposing my naked body to Astro. I just think his rolling eyes are from our game. If I could read his mind I would have run then! We struggle all over the place and soon we are in my daughter Judy’s bedroom. “ASTRO N0000000ooo!!!” I scream as he lets go of the belt and rushes at me gnashing his teeth and growling loudly fearfully!

I stumble back in fear and fall onto my back on Judy’s’ bed my robe falling open exposing my large soft breasts and clean smooth hairless vagina. Astro stops his snarling and uses his muzzle to part my legs more, to give him more access to my crotch. Soon his tongue is licking away at my thighs and along my opening, my face reddens and I plead with him to stop!! But he ignores me and starts licking me faster pushing his cold nose in between my swelling lips. As I feel myself getting aroused by him I stupidly start hitting his large head with my small hands.

He moves up quickly now gnashing again and I quiver as I feel his short fur moving over my naked body. Astro snaps his large sharp white fangs into my face and after I scream he clamps his jaws onto my throat. I shiver in fear as I lay still hoping he won’t close his jaws; I feel some blood trickling down my neck. Some pee leaks out of me as fear of my life runs thru my shaking body....”Please nooo astro don’t kill me...please...uhhh I’ll be good!?” I whisper lightly trying to not move at all!

Soon he is back at my crotch happily licking away again as my fists grab at the sheets. Soon waves of joy sweep thru me despite myself and a small come washes over me! After he licks up my sticky juices Astro nips at my thighs and barks excitedly, as I look down at him I see his long red canine cock hanging out stiff and dripping. I nod quietly to him and get on all fours for him to fuck his “Bitch” now. He moves onto the bed behind me and I feel a rush of cool air on my rear as he pulls my robe up over my waiting hips!

I moan as he mounts me and I feel his large cock bouncing against my crotch. I can’t take anymore and guide him into my opening. He plunges into me stretching my cunt wide open as he goes deep into me!

Soon he is pumping hard and fast into me as I gasp and moan hotly ummm never been fucked this well before!? “Ummmm YESsssssssssASTRO!!! FUCK MOMMIE!! Fuck your awwww BITCH GOOD!!” l yell out as I toss my head around in joy....after a long time of a plunging hard cock and several comes by me...l feel his thin warm doggie cum filling me...flooding my small soft vagina and the rest of it flowing down my soft inner thighs. I am so glad I kept his knot out of me...it would have torn me open?!

“YESSss Fucking CUM ASTRO....yes fill your Bitch!!” Suddenly we are both surprised by a voice....yelling!? “MOM and ASTRO??? What THE HELL?? I look to the side of the bed and see my daughter Judy standing there with a shocked look on her face. Astro slips out and off me quickly and goes to the door where his muzzle closes the door. “Judy GET OUT!! Hurry dear or he will HAVE YOU NEXT!!?” But as Judy moves to the door he blocks her way and growling knocks her onto the bed next to me!

“Oh Mother?? What can we do?? Judy stutters in shock as she sees Astros red cock stiffening again!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!

Last edited by sindyloo; 11-09-2007 at 06:02 PM. Reason: put paragraphs in
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:28 PM   #2
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

... that wasn't really non-consensual, was it?
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 12:30 AM   #3
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lmao you are warped sindy !!!! maybe this should be in the other section .... lol just so wrong !!! you have a twisted mind !!! guess you're right where you should be babe . damn !!! lmfao
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #4
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes it was and more to come in the next part...cause trust me Judy is sooo not going to like it!!

Thanks Tour and as soon as my mind goes back to the gutter will do the next part....but it may be a while as its scary there??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 08:23 AM   #5
hnoor0055

hnoor0055 has initial reputation

lol just so wrong !!! you have a twisted mind !
Old 03-26-2016, 04:01 PM   #6
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Saturday morning fantasies
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote