Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 PM   #21
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Could do with out the toilet stuff. I know it is big on some boards and in some Japaneese stuff, but not my personal taste.

You are the author however and I hope you get to the next chapter soon.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 12:16 PM   #22
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Part 4A

Part 4A (there will be 5 parts not 4. I don’t want to make each part too long so I want to split this last section into two parts.)

Abby’s turn:
He had left me there hanging by my arms all night. I was in pain but more afraid of what was to happen to Abby and Tina. He seemed to be getting more violent with each of us. Where he had fucked me hard, I mean really hard, he had been almost sadistic to Stephanie. God only knew what he had in store for Abby and Tina. While we had no reference to night and day since this hideout was so far underground I was surprised when I realized it was morning. Within a few minutes he would return.

I heard him enter from behind me and as he neared he reached around and he spread my pussy lips. I assumed he was going to fuck me again but instead he began working my clit. “Did you enjoy yesterdays show? Today will be even more fun.” He said as he worked me to an orgasm. I wanted to puke. I was so pissed at my own body for betraying me. I wanted this man dead I had daydreams of different ways I could kill him and they all ended with me cutting off his cock and stuffing it in his mouth just before I killed him. As soon as I orgasmed he went to Abby and began to feel her up. He squeezed her tits hard so hard that I could hear her scream through the gag. He then slapped her so hard it sounded like a gunshot. He turned her over on the bed and spread her ass cheeks and probed her asshole. “I think I will start here” he announced. I saw Abby begin to struggle and turn over to no avail. He pulled his pants off and stroked his cock and I saw it stiffen and grow. After a few minutes of playing with himself he turned to me and said, “I bet you wish this was for you.” I vowed then and there that when this was over I would find a way to kill him.

He climbed on Abby and put his cock to her ass and worked it in a little, and stopped. He was barely in and he began a pumping motion but didn’t seem to go in, I was hoping she was too tight and just when I thought he would stop and pull out he slammed forward almost causing the bed to move, Abby ‘s eyes went wide and her face contorted into what looked like a grotesque Halloween mask and even through the gag I could hear the cry of a wounded animal. He got full in and began to pump, with each stroke Abby became less human and more animal in her pain. I could see that his cock was blood and shit covered as he pumped her for what seemed like an eternity. He laughed and actually sang a song, “I’ve been working on the railroad”, as he ass fucked her. When he came he came deep and as he pulled out he a stream of shit followed his cock. I almost threw up in my gag at the sight. What he did next was the most depraved thing I had seen so far. He came around, pulled the gag out and as Abby gasped for air and tried to scream in pain he shoved his blood, cum and shit soaked cock in her mouth and began to face fuck her. I had to close my eyes. I soon heard a retching sound and as I looked Abby was throwing up and he was standing there with a wide faced grin. Abby then passed out. He turned her on her back again and began to play with her pussy. I could see he was arousing her even though she was passed out. As she came to she orgasmed on his fingers. He then went to a nearby table and grabbed some wet naps and cleaned his cock. He left for about an hour. He was hard as he left, I believe he left to play mind games on Abby, he left her to lay there and imagine the worst.

He returned and climbed on Abby and put his cock to her pussy lips. Before he entered he talked to her. “You saw your friends fucked so you know what to expect. Your virginity is mine, look closely at my face, this is the face you will see from now on whenever you have sex cause I am your first and believe me bitch you will always remember this!” At that he slammed into her pussy and as he pulled out I again saw blood, just a little but it meant he had her virginity. He stroked and I looked away. I looked at Stephanie for the first time since last night and she was still glassy eyed. She was just staring into nothingness. As I looked back at Abby he was still pumping her hard and fast. I could see her body tensing and I could her low moans. She was orgasming, and as she was, while her body betrayed her, her eyes filled with rage and as they met mine we knew that somehow we would get revenge. I could not believe what I was seeing, he was still pumping hard and after what I estimate was 15 minutes he unloaded his cum deep in her and as he did she spit in his face. He was furious. He grabbed the gag rammed it in her mouth and slapped he across her face then across her pussy. “You repay me like that. I just made you orgasm and you SPIT on me! Little bitch I will teach you manners!” He stood over her face and took the gag back out, pinched her nose and as he mouth opened he peed in it. “Never spit at, NEVER, any of you worthless sluts. “ With that he grabbed the largest dildo he had and forced it up her pussy and turned it on, and then stuck his cock in her mouth and told her to make him cum. She could barely concentrate as the dildo assaulted her pussy. He eventually came and she passed out. He came to me and undid me and I fell to the ground. He grabbed me by my ankles and dragged me to my bed beside Stephanie and tied me to it and began to do oral on me till I came. He then untied me and dragged me over to Stephanie’s bed pulled out the still running vibrator and pushed my face to her pussy. “Make her cum, you have 5 minutes, if you don’t I will pierce your nipples.” I began to lick Stephanie and she began to respond. I was glad in two ways, one that she was ok and two that she might cum within the 5 minutes. I continued to work her with my tongue and she came within 5 minutes. She went limp again. I was worried about her. He tied me back to my bed and left.

Abby awoke and began to cry. Throughout the rest of the day he came back and raped her several more times. He peed on her after the last time he fucked her. He came back to me and untied me, and put me on top of Stephanie in the 69 position and tied us together. He went to Stephanie’s face and told her to lick and as if she had no will she obeyed and began to lick me, as she did my tongue went to her pussy and I began to lick her. He said good night to all of us and told Tina she would have fun in the morning. I could hear her crying but could not control my desire to lick Stephanie. We did each other throughout the night. It was clear he had complete control of us and that only steeled my determination to kill him.

Tina’s turn:
Eventually I fell asleep and so did Stephanie. I awoke with a start as I felt myself being untied and moved to my hanging place. Stephanie did not move, he face still a mask and her eyes vacant. Abby was asleep but awakening. As she did she began to cry and struggle. He slapped her and told her to stop. She continued to cry but stopped struggling. He moved to Tina, she tried to move away but could not and he stood over her. “The last little virgin to take. This is going to be fun, don’t you agree? You see this is your punishment for all the break ins you four have done. You fucked with the neighborhood so it is only fitting that you be fucked as punishment.” He grabbed the duct tape off the table and applied strips to Tina’s pussy hair and pulled hard. Tina bucked and screamed into the gag as all her pussy hair was removed in one quick pull. He held it in front of her face and laughed. “This looks like a good souvenir of our time together.”

He laid thehair covered tape on the table and then grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard, so hard I thought they might pop like balloons. He continued and when he stopped I could see bruises all over her tits. He then moved to her pussy and began to work it and as he got her to orgasm, he began to slip fingers in her, first one, then two, then three and as I watched he began to work his whole hand in her, until it disappeared up to his wrist. It was deep in her pussy and she was writhing in agony as he pushed further up. With one hand up her he took the other hand and used a finger to work her clit. As she writhed in agony she was also orgasming in ecstasy. It was a bizarre site and I admit I was turned on. I wanted to finger myself so bad and orgasm. I felt guilty but could not help myself. He kept pushing his arm up her until he stopped and announced he had bottomed out. He then pulled his arm out some and pushed it back in. He got faster and faster until he was essentially arm fucking her. “Your pussy will be stretched forever. You better find a guy with a BIG cock when you need sex or it will just rattle around in your cave of a pussy.” He told her.

After several minutes of ripping her pussy apart with his arm he pulled it out and her body relaxed. He then put his cock to her mouth and told her to suck. She tried to turn away but he grabbed her face and turned and jammed his cock in and violently face fucked her till he came. What she did not swallow wound up on her face and the floor. “Never try to deny me what I want. I OWN YOU. I OWN ALL OF YOU. You sluts are mine to do with as I please.” As he said it he slammed a fist on her stomach. He turned her over and grabbed a bottle of lotion and squeezed it all in her ass. He then proceeded to fist her ass just like her pussy. When he pulled out her asshole was gaping and he peed in it before it closed. From her face you could tell it burned. As he turned her over I could see her pussy was swollen and still open some. He mounted her and began to fuck her stretched pussy. She just laid there and looked off into space as he came in her. He went to the table and picked up a thing that looked like a gun. I immediately realized it was a gun to do piercings. He held the gun to her right nipple and pierced it, then her left. He left for awhile probably to rest and of course let Tina lay there and think of what was next. When he returned he fucked her pussy and ass pounding hard I could hear his balls slap her with each thrust. I looked at Abby and she was watching in abject horror and Stephanie, sweet gentle Stephanie, looked like a zombie. Vacant stare and fixed features. As I hung there looking at my naked friends, one being used as a fuck doll I became excited and could feel my own juices dribbling down my thighs. What was I becoming? I was horrified and yet turned on. I would have to deal with that demon later. As I looked back at Tina, this pig of a man grunting, sweating, thrusting on top of her I prayed for an ending. For her sake and mine. He continued to torture her throughout the day, pinching her clit, arm fucking her, slapping her tits. At the end, of all of us, she looked the worst. Cum all over her pussy, tits, face, and hair. A pussy so stretched I wondered if it would ever close again.

Before he left he again tied me to Stephanie and we licked each other. Abby and Tina were left with dildos in there pussy’s and as he said good night I wondered what tomorrow would bring. As he left the room he said, "tomorrow the fun begins!" It was to be our final day before we were to be freed. Sleep came uneasily as I worried and orgasmed from Stephanie’s attention, the only life she showed at this point was to lick me, when I was not there she was a zombie. Tomorrow, all our tomorrows were changed could we ever get back?

Final chapter, part 4B in a few weeks.
The final day, my fate, and the aftermath!

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 08:31 PM   #23
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

You're doing a GREAT JOB JENNY!!!! Keep it up.
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:58 PM   #24
bobnone

bobnone has initial reputation

...wow I never thought a woman could be .... Lets just say I wouldn't have gone that far. Good work Love your imagination. It's hard to find a woman with such enthusiasm that they just run with it. Not to mention how well organized and climatic... well I don't want to be too nice
bobnone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #25
LiKaMineTied

LiKaMineTied has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to LiKaMineTied

One of the best written stories I've ever read, I must say.
It played out just as I would have imagined my own fantasy would if I had 4 sweet virgins to do with as I please.

Hope the final part is in the works, but I imagine your quiet busy right now with college, so I'll have to wait unfortunately.
Best of luck with you finals and project.
Awesome job Jenny
LiKaMineTied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 PM   #26
partsman

very good story looking forward to the next chapter.hope this will not be the last.just let your mind run really wild thanks
Old 01-14-2010, 01:27 PM   #27
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm REALLY lovin this story..hopefully there will be a conclusion because it's FANTASTIC so far
Old 01-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #28
superdeathbeam

superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)superdeathbeam Level 1 (100+)

This is a great story. I can't wait to here the rest. The shit coming out was a little much but I enjoy. The rest.
superdeathbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:57 PM   #29
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Last Part

I just want to let everyone know that that last part is in work and will be uploaded in a few weeks. I have been extremely busy so it has been slow going getting the last part done. I hope you will not be disappointed.

Jenny

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 12:21 PM   #30
neon666

neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)neon666 Level 2 (200+)

Really,really loved your story,hope you continue your story,very well written.
neon666 is offline   Reply With Quote