Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 PM   #41
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
<snip> I dare someone to step forward and say that I trashed RB when I did it.

<snip>
I hate to be the voice which speaks out here Phantom but I distinctly remember being told that the milk and cookies at KO were far superior to those here at RB. As yet I am still waiting for my milk and cookies at KO to prove your claim!

Get some rest

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 05-28-2009, 05:45 PM   #42
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
It's a fake nap, so I am still awake!

I may lock this a little later when I get up. I like the last few posts I have been reading.
I finally got it, you should be dead. You have some nerve posting after your killed in an automobile accident. Thats just plain rude. If you die in a fake auto crash, you should not be allowed to post anymore.

Man what a drama king you are Phantom, posting after you dead.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 05-28-2009, 06:09 PM   #43
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me, it's too difficult to take a post seriously that goes to great pains to prove that a man should be dead, only to shockingly reveal to the board that the injury cannot be that severe, something already confirmed by the guy in question and then re-iterated afterwards.

If the whole point is to prove a conflict of interest and information, then why have you done it in your own post? I've actually no idea what you've tried to accomplish there. Hey, I'm just taking your advice of questioning everything I read.

Continuing on my path of logic, I would argue that if Phantom or anyone else have faked accidents - THEY HAVE DONE A LOUSY JOB. I would think the whole point of doing such a thing is to remain offline for as long as possible, increasing "the sympathy vote", making their friends worry and making them think about what could be lost.

But, as you have already showed, these two cannot keep away from the net for more than a day or two! Therefore, you have inadvertently proved that Phantom and Sierra are far too incompetent to pretend to be hurt because they would not have done it right at all.
Old 05-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #44
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
For me, it's too difficult to take a post seriously that goes to great pains to prove that a man should be dead, only to shockingly reveal to the board that the injury cannot be that severe, something already confirmed by the guy in question and then re-iterated afterwards.

If the whole point is to prove a conflict of interest and information, then why have you done it in your own post? I've actually no idea what you've tried to accomplish there. Hey, I'm just taking your advice of questioning everything I read.

Continuing on my path of logic, I would argue that if Phantom or anyone else have faked accidents - THEY HAVE DONE A LOUSY JOB. I would think the whole point of doing such a thing is to remain offline for as long as possible, increasing "the sympathy vote", making their friends worry and making them think about what could be lost.

But, as you have already showed, these two cannot keep away from the net for more than a day or two! Therefore, you have inadvertently proved that Phantom and Sierra are far too incompetent to pretend to be hurt because they would not have done it right at all.
Well said Rogue.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #45
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have read the first post here but not any others out of shear boredom of the subject...
I will say however that according to this guy,I'm dead!
I was 17 when I went into a cross road backwards as a result of a spin on wet roads.At the beginning of the spin I was doing 76 in a 30 mph zone.I was hit not seconds later by a 1972 cutlass ( that's a BIG car made from REAL METAL not the plastic and aluminum can bullshit they sell us today) who was also speeding 68 in a 40 mph zone.He did NOT break at all as he never saw me until I slid out in front of him.I had just began to correct the spin and as anyone knows...You don't use the break,just correct through steering.I and my friend who was in the passenger seat had on our seat belts but as this was a 1985 Ford Mustang GT,it had NO airbags.his car was broken in the front but mine was twisted in the center (literaly).I walked away and so did my friend.(We were both very sore for a while).I'm sure there is a copy of the accident report out there somewere.i'm sure I still have pictures of my poor car.The thing is sometimes people survive and alot of times people die but your "research" is bullshit!

The simple fact that you say you spent so much time on the subject makes me sad for you...It's the Internet! Turn off your computer and go out side for a while.you will love it!There are trees and grass and birds and dogs and cats and buildings too.Most of all,there are OTHER PEOPLE that may actually care what you have to say! Good luck with that!

Last edited by whyaskwhy; 05-28-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:39 PM   #46
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

OMG.... The entire story deserves to be converted into a fancy novel and can sent to UK for Booker Prize LOL....

How can we name the story?????

"The Melodrama at RB"

"One bull with many horns (names)"

You can also give your suggestions friends.

BUT...................

I appologize all those who felt hurt or offended because of me.....

AND NOW...

The Bad time is almost over friends, Cheers, its party time......

I have observed one thing, this storm has given me many friends and I guess it is true for all of us... and now, we can say that we all are good friends or better friends of each other..... because like minded people get connected fast and we all are here for our Fantasy only (pms for RP are invited LOL)

Wish that everyone here will enjoy at the best
Old 05-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #47
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I vote for option A-"The Melodrama at RB"

Old 05-28-2009, 10:54 PM   #48
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Aliens did it. Or robots. Either way, it's all a conspiracy, and I will not rest until the president--nay!--the world knows that some dude on the internet used his leet math skillz to attempt to figure out if someone was in a car accident or not. He has graphs, therefore his calculations must be flawless.

Phantom is pretty clever, but his nefarious plan will soon be unraveled by a hero for the ages: some guy in his mom's basement!! Marvel as he licks the Dorito dust off his fingers! Thrill as he chugs a bottle of Mountain Dew while going on an epic raid with his WoW guild!

This summer, Eyes Only IS: some guy who lives in his mom's basement.

Coming soon to a theater near you.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:00 PM   #49
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
I will not rest until the president--nay!--the world knows that some dude on the internet used his leet math skillz to attempt to figure out if someone was in a car accident or not. He has graphs, therefore his calculations must be flawless.
Really Dollface?You think it was Somedude?
Sorry couldn't resist!
Hey maybe it's Ross perot! He used a lot of graphs right?I guess he decided that if he can't run the White house he would try to run Rapeboard!

Old 05-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #50
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
Really Dollface?You think it was Somedude?
Sorry couldn't resist!
Hey maybe it's Ross perot! He used a lot of graphs right?I guess he decided that if he can't run the White house he would try to run Rapeboard!
Maybe... Somedude is Ross Perot! The conspiracy goes deeper than I thought.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:11 PM   #51
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

Quote:
Maybe... Somedude is Ross Perot! The conspiracy goes deeper than I thought.
I tink I just crapped my pants! How could we have missed it?!

Old 05-28-2009, 11:16 PM   #52
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyaskwhy View Post
I tink I just crapped my pants! How could we have missed it?!
I don't know. That Ross Perot is a tricky sonofabitch. DAMN YOU ROSS PEROT!! DAAAMMMNNNN YYYOOOOUUU!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #53
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*tries to imagine Somedude as Ross Perot....and fails miserably*

Actually, you know, he isn't Ross Perot. I've spoken to SD on the phone and depending on his mood, he's either an old Jewish guy, Butthead, or a rhinestone cowboy.

(No, I am not insulting SD. He is an accomplished mimic. It's a little creepy how well he does Butthead. )
Old 05-28-2009, 11:19 PM   #54
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

No, it was the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-28-2009, 11:21 PM   #55
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
*tries to imagine Somedude as Ross Perot....and fails miserably*

Actually, you know, he isn't Ross Perot. I've spoken to SD on the phone and depending on his mood, he's either an old Jewish guy, Butthead, or a rhinestone cowboy.

(No, I am not insulting SD. He is an accomplished mimic. It's a little creepy how well he does Butthead. )
YOU'RE IN ON THE CONSPIRACY!! *points accusingly* Who sent you? The commies? The mafia? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:29 PM   #56
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Brilliantly Sarcastic...

Quote:
Aliens did it. Or robots. Either way, it's all a conspiracy, and I will not rest until the president--nay!--the world knows that some dude on the internet used his leet math skillz to attempt to figure out if someone was in a car accident or not. He has graphs, therefore his calculations must be flawless.

Phantom is pretty clever, but his nefarious plan will soon be unraveled by a hero for the ages: some guy in his mom's basement!! Marvel as he licks the Dorito dust off his fingers! Thrill as he chugs a bottle of Mountain Dew while going on an epic raid with his WoW guild!

This summer, Eyes Only IS: some guy who lives in his mom's basement.

Coming soon to a theater near you.
Damn... I like that so much better than what really happened...
Old 05-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #57
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

How's this for a conspiracy.

ALL the mods are the same guy! He's on 6 different message boards all rape themed and manages to have a fake mod team on all of them!

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-28-2009, 11:34 PM   #58
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
YOU'RE IN ON THE CONSPIRACY!! *points accusingly* Who sent you? The commies? The mafia? WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?!
I'll never talk! You can't make me, either!
Old 05-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #59
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Quote:

You are getting too close to the truth Mulder.

Back off before someone abducts you.

How is it that I look at the clock and it's 11:05 then I look at it again seconds later and it's 11:10!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAALIEANS!!!!!!!

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 05-28-2009, 11:40 PM   #60
Dollface
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I'll never talk! You can't make me, either!
*In a German accent* Vere are vays auf making you talk. *starts blasting a Paris Hilton CD*
Closed Thread