Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-21-2009, 08:41 PM   #1
gangrapemywife

gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)gangrapemywife Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via MSN to gangrapemywife
Default my wifes new years eve party.

we had both gone to a party round at one of her work friends house for drinks for new years eve.there was about 20 people there,none of which id met before.the hosts breifly greeted us,then that was the last i saw of them.im not as social as my wife.so i stood by the front door smoking,with a beer in hand.emma(my wife)was standing in the kitchen,she was surrounded by guys,partly because she was drunk and she looked fantastic.she was wearing a short black pleated skirt that came just above her knees,a red tight low cut vest top.and black high heel boots.the guys were giving her a ribbing and i was standing at the other end of the kitchen in the door way.she was unaware i was there and was enjoying the attention she was getting."so then luv"one of the guys swaggard."what knickers you got on?""..."shut tuuuup"she cackeld pushing him payfully in the chest.she was stumbling all over the pace."cmon" joked another "lets ave a look" as he reached down to the hem of my wifes skirt and whipped it up playfully.she qwickly slapped one hand down on the top of her big thighs just catching it in time...."oooiiii yooooou" she slured "im going in the front room" as she staggerd up the hallway,past me.she didnt even notice me standing there.drink in hand.she slumped down on the sofa.the guys immediatly followed and they all sqweezed in beside her,one either side ,and one sat on the floor infront of her.i just stood qwietly in the hallway watching.my wifes not a big drinker and she was swaying to and throw in her seat,her legs drifting open,showing a glimpe of her shiny white silk knickers under her short black skirt,as she giggled and slurred her words.i noticed one of the guys nudge hes mate behind her back and nod towards her legs.laughing,they both looked at each other and one gestured with hes hands that hed like to fuck her."get her another drink"one shouted and they all cackeld with laughter.
the room was qwickly filling up as word got round of the "funny drunk woman"and most of the woman had gone outside to smoke.apart from one older qwite large woman who was sat across the room on the other sofa.she was in hesterical laughter aswell at my wife."what is she on?"the woman asked giggerling."shes was just telling us she was gona get her knickers out wernt u luv?"the guy next to her sneered."yeah cmon then"the other said as he ran hes hand up my wifes thigh."getoutooof it"she slurred as she graspd hes hand he held her hand with hes oher hand in hes lap.the other guy reached over and lifted the front of her skirt."there you go" a big cheer went up from evryone in the room.""waahaaaaayyyyy"".she snapped her legs closed but i could clearly see the silky white triangle of the front her knickers.the guy on the floor in front of her qwickly shuffeld up and pushed her knees apart."not bad" he laughed.as he had a good look.evryone was laughing.and the noise was so loud i could just about hear my wifes protests."GETOORRFF"she growled,the tone of her voice had changed."ow shut up there only having a laugh you moody cow" i heard the woman sitting opposite say.then one guy shouted "get her on the floor".and evryone seemed to leap from there seats to join in.they was all standing around her,when the guy on the floor in front of her grabbed my wifes ankles,her skirt rolled up around her waist as he pulled her spitefully off the sofa onto the carpet,the mood in the room changed."right ,whos first?".
"FUCK OFF GET OFF ME" emma was mad now.and no one was laughing anymore.they was screaming."HOLD HER FUCKING ARMS" as one guy stradald her across her tummy,another kneeled on her right arm,the woman leapt from her seat and rushed over and sat on her ankles."GO ON GET HER FUCKING TOP OFF"the horrible woman hissed.emma was pretty much silent at this point,but she was struggling like hell trying to kick her legs.her face bright red.but she was pinned.i saw her top slowly and arkwardly yanked up over her big tits.her black wonder bra on show.she gasped a deep breath "no,dont no wait"out of breath,she tryed to reason as her red vest top was tugged over her head.but it was to late."THATS IT NOW HER BRA"a guy shouts as the man sitting on her grabbs it with both hands and pulls until it snaps.her big breats flop out to each side and are immeiatly pounced on by evryone.hands allover them from all angles until one guy greedily grabs them and trys to sqwash them both into hes mouth at the same time.while this is happening i notice another guys tugging down her silky white knickers over her tembling thighs.they get caught on the buckle of her boots round her ankles and hes struggling to get them off.emma starts to scream as loud as she can.until one guy puts hes knees behind her head and interlocks hes hands around her mouth.her knickers come off and that guy pushes the other off as he forces himself between her legs."GO ON SON" they shout as hes big hard straight cock springs out.he positions it and starts to push.a long deep pain filled growl through emmas gritted teeth tells me hes inside her.he starts to stab away spitefully.i can hear emmas muffeld sobbing."THATS IT BOY,FUCK HER,FUCK THAT BITCH".one hisses as shes nudged up and down on the carpet.the woman crawls round on her hands and knees with my wife knickers in her hand,she takes the other guys place and pokes them in her mouth and holds her hand over it."SSSHHHHHH,THATS IT DARLING,IT WONT TAKE LONG.YOU JUST KEEP QWIET OK?"she whispers into emmas ear.he gathers speed and i sence hes going to climax.and as he does he pushes as deep as he can,emma arches her back slightly.her high heels digging into the carpet as he sqwirts deep inside her.he takes a deep breath "fuck yeah" then rolls off.i watch as emma is rolled onto her stomach.shes exsausted and limp.and no longer struggling.as the next guy positions himself ontop of her he pulls out hes cock and uses his knees to spread her legs wide open.he spits on hes hand and rubbs in up her asshole.she tenses her butt cheeks and whimpers "noooo ,wait." under her breath."SHHHHH"the older woman kneeling beside hisses stroking emmas long blonde hair from her sweaty face.she makes one hell of a noise as he pushes it up her arse.like a high pitched screach.her legs flail about hopelessly as he starts jabbing it in and out."OH FUCK YEAH,TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT"hes growling with every humiliating thrust.he grabs a handfull of her hair and pulls her head back until she gets on all fours.her face is contort,biteing hard down on her knickers,eyes closed tight as he really fucking slams her.i can hear the sound of hes balls slapping agaist her.her thighs jumping up and down.until he pauses.he whips it out and comes all over her back.evryone stands up and releases her.they just stand and stare at her curled up in a ball sobbing on the floor..the larger lady stands over emma."cmon darling ,lets get you up"as she slides her hand under her arm,and pulls her up onto her feet."you crack me up,your such a laugh" she chuckles as she sits emma back down on the sofa,and takes a seat next to her.emma crosses her legs and arms,and lays her face into her hand sobbing,"i wana go home,can i go now?" she whimpers,sniffling into her hand.the lady stands up in front of her."shhhh,its ok love,you just gotta do one more thing ok"as she brushes her hair from her face and lifts her chin up.and wipes a tear away.her hands go down to her jeans and she starts to slowly unbutton them,she slides them down around her knees to reveal a bright red thong.she takes emmas hands and places them on her hips."cmon take them down for me yeah?,then you can go ok?" she says sofly,breathing heaverly and trembling slightly.emma shakes her head slowly.and tears start to run down her face again."NOW SHUSH.STOP IT."the larger lady barks with more authority in her voice."COME ON........IM WAITING."
emma slowly and reluctantly gradully pulls down the red thong until it falls,resting on her jeans around her knees.the lady runs her fingers through her hair,stands with her legs wide open,squats down slightly and pulls emmas face close to her shaven fanny."put your tounge out.cmon lemme see that tounge.....PUT IT OUT" emma reluctently complys."arrhh yeeess thats it good girl,oh god yes"the woman hisses as she grinds agaist her mouth.shes pulling emmas head tight against her.emma is gasping air through her nose,muffeld moans can be heard.shes gathering speed,rubbing her pussy all over her face in a circlular motion.then she pushes her on her back on the sofa keeping her pussy in her mouth constantly.she straddles emma and thrusts against her,suddenly she pauses."o fuck,o fuck yes .arrrhhh YOU FUCKING SLUT".
she then quickly stands up pulls up her jeans and panties."whos next then? lol"and qwickly walks out of the room.
emmas laying back on the sofa.tugging her skirt back down she wipes the tears from her face and sits up.she looks up,most of the people seem to have diserpeard but,theres 3 remaining guys in the room standing in front of her one of them is already taking off hes trousers.
she takes a deep breath and does her best not to sound scared.
"NO MORE,IM GOING" as she stands up,the other guy pushes her on the shoulders back into her seat."FUCK OFF,IM GOING,NO MORE,YOU GOT THAT?"
the guy grabs a handfull of her hair.and pushes her head down between her own legs,"NOOO GET THE FUCK OFF MEEEE" her ripped bra is still on over her shoulders.the next guy grabs it and pulls it down her back."hold her there" as he grabs her arms and bends them behind her back.the guy with no trousers on helps him hold her arms while they tie them tight behind her back with her bra.once she tied. they both grab a leg and a shoulder each and lift her into the air.they place her down in the middle of the room on her knees.one guys positions himself kneeling behind her the other kneels in front of her.he looks over her shoulder to hes friend and smiles.
"dp?"...hes friend laughs ."fuck yeah,lets do it"they both pull her onto her side and position there selfs.laying beside her.one behind one in front..
emma bites down on her bottom lip...and shuts her eyes tight,,shes not going to give them the plesure of hearing her wail.trying to place her mind elsewhere..the guys push there cock deep inside her..the guy in front stabs at her violently,"you like that? huh,,huh? ,,huh?.he dosent take long to come at all..and soon climaxes and rolls over..the guy behind,pushes her onto her tummy....he hisses into emmas ear as he slowly but spitefully jabs it up her.
"yeah,right up there,goood girl,,right in that hot lil hole..you got what you come here for didnt you,,huh??didnt you!!!""
sudenly he stops,jumps to his feet and pulls her onto her knees by her hair..
he sqweezes her cheeks so her mouth gapes open,and furiously wanks..
then..one,,,two,,,three .long hard hot jets of spunk shoot out all over her lips..

he zips his cock away..and sntches the knot open from her bra that was holding her arms.
""go on then,,fuck off,lol.""

emma,stumbles to her feet.and scoops up her knicker from the floor and runs out of the house..i wait for a couple of minutes.and i go out to her.she sitting on the step out front.her head in her hands.
"where the fuck have you been?"i ask..she dosnt arnser at first.
"emma??.....are you alright?"..she sniffs deep,takes a deep breath,and stands up,she runs her hands down the front of her skirt to straighten it.
"who me?....im fine,,, um........" emma pauses as she looks down at her feet,then shakes he blonde hair and looks at me and forces a smile.
"ive just got a headache,,,to much booze i exspect,,,take me home"
shes silent on the drive home,and when we got in,she headed up to bed straight away.she never mentioned to me what happend to her.

i wonder how shed feel if she knew i watched the whole thing?..
gangrapemywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
nhty0ne

nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)nhty0ne Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nhty0ne

Nice
nhty0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
Philostratus

Philostratus has initial reputation
Thumbs up

Thanks for the story. I really enjoyed reading it.

Christmas and New Year is certainly the season for girls to have one or two drinks too many and find themselves in difficulties
Philostratus is offline   Reply With Quote