Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2007, 06:10 PM   #1
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY
Default rape rendevous

I can’t believe she arrived. My stomach has been turning, not to mention my loins, in anticipation all day. The invite said ‘hotel bar at the Shaftsbury Kensington Hotel, 9 o’clock, come alone, and tell no one. Dress sexy and expect the worst’.

There she was, more beautiful and sexy than I remembered, sitting alone. She certainly did not recognise me. She certainly did not see me watching. The sight of her made me hard just sitting there. All the memories of our ‘meeting’ came flooding back, the view of her on her knees in front of me, her orgasmic sighs as she reluctantly came and the feel of her hot pussy in my hand.

Now the exact same girl was sitting before me, dressed in red and black evening dress, the most elegant black heeled shoes and shiny black nylon stockings gracing her legs. I could see the lace top of the nylons, a clear indication that she chose the sexier option over tights. Her face was made up perfect and her long black hair ran down her back freely. But what aroused me most was the way she sat, that beautiful combination of aroused and nervous. I knew what she was thinking, she had to leave, she must have been crazy to come here, her friends would of thought she was stupid but what kept her there was the desire to re-experience what happened to her weeks ago.

It was on the bus in my home town. I had never seen a girl so hot round there, most of the ladies that wander the street look like they carry five different types of genital lice. She was dressed for a night out, tight jeans and low cut top, nothing dressy but still really hot.

She kept on looking back.
Must of sensed my eyes over her as I sat two rows behind.
We exchanged glances.
Her suppressed school girl like smile was indication that she did not mind.

‘introduce yourself like a gentleman, get her name then eventually a phone number, call her and ask to meet up and blah blah blah’ the same routine.

Men constantly see women in the street that they want to fuck and women are no different.

‘I’m a good girl and would never give my body away unless the man was worthy’ Bullshit

She got off two stops before I intended. She knew I had got off too. She knew I was following her. I could sense her nervousness. Eventually she turned back to me. My hand was clamped over her mouth. My other fiercely clasped to the crotch of her jeans, getting silent as I rubbed more. Her muffled scream picked up just a bit as I worked at her zipper, and even more as my and probed deep inside her panties. By what I felt inside I knew she was kidding nobody.

A wet pussy is enough consent for me.

Pushed face first against the wall she moaned at the feel of my rough hand squeezing her breasts and two fingers massaging her clit and dipping into her wet slit.

‘Please, please. I can’t’
‘shut up and take this’
‘NO noooo. Please don’t make… me… cuummm!!’
Her body convulsed and I had to hand gag her again she was so loud. she collapsed into my arms, gasping for her breath back.

‘My turn’
‘What?’
I forced her hand onto my hard bulge.
‘No. don’t make me please!!!’
‘Did you think that was a freebee slut?’

My hand full of her hair pulled her to her knees, a firm slap and she shut up. She screamed as she saw my cock, which made it easier to force myself in. Her hands on my waist pushing me away was futile. Thrusting in and out of her mouth like a pussy I just swelled up even more, giving her more length and width to take. Looking down I saw tears run down onto my shaft, either those tears were emotional or just a gag reflex of my dick pressing against the back of my throat. But when you are being sucked as great as that you just don’t care.

I was just about to explode when I withdrew. Her mouth was wide open and gasping for air as I shot my load onto her, half in her mouth and the rest over her face. She continued struggling for air as more rolled off her chin and onto her tits.

It was as she collapsed onto the ground in exhaustion when I took her phone, noted down her number and her name onto mine, then handed the phone back to her.

‘So, Cassie? Expect a call. Till then, stay safe. you don’t know what crazy people are out here’
she said nothing at all. There must have been a monologue going on him her brain trying to work out what happened. Did she enjoy it? Should she of enjoyed it? Was she a whore for enjoying it? And would she want it again?

And two weeks later, that Cassie was sitting opposite me across this bar, the bar of one of the classiest hotels in London. She sits wondering what the night has in store for her.

The message is delivered to her by the waiter. It was merely a key in an envelope, and the room number written on it.

Soon after, she gets up to leave. I see her choose the Lift instead of the exit. My plan is working perfectly. I know these hotels see a lot of action and if the walls could tell stories then they would have a whole library to recite to you. But after tonight, room 42 will have an epic to recite.

To be continued…
GOATBOY is offline   Reply With Quote