Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-19-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
SlutNeeds2bAbused

SlutNeeds2bAbused has initial reputation
Default My latest cyber-rape

[19:33] roleplaywithme2006: I'm your nasty step-dad who treats you like dirt - you have arrived home - past your curfew - again! I'm sitting in my leather chair in the living room - waiting up you finally walk in "SO - you are late again! How many times have I told you that someday you will be sorry you disobeyed"
[19:34] rape_me_so_hard: "Hey, fuck you, you're not my father."
[19:34] roleplaywithme2006: No - and If I had a duaghter like you I would soon teach you a lesson - and in fact it's high time you were taught - you dirty little slut - what have you been up to all night?
[19:35] rape_me_so_hard: "You can't talk to me like that. I'm telling mom."
[19:35] roleplaywithme2006: ( I stand and walk towards you, grabbing your wrist) you need to be taught a lesson - and you mom has told me to use whatever means I think necessary
[19:36] rape_me_so_hard: (struggling) "Hey...this isn't funny...let me go!"
[19:37] roleplaywithme2006: (I twist your arm behind your back and push you face down on the couch) YOu need to learn some respect - and taking away priviledges sure hasnt'; worked
[19:38] rape_me_so_hard: (starting to get scared, heart beating faster) "Hey...I'm sorry, okay? Stop!"
[19:39] roleplaywithme2006: I hold both your hands behnd your back and bring my mouth close to your ear "If you want to act like a disobendient slut - then that' just how you will be treated" my hot breath fills your face
[19:40] rape_me_so_hard: (struggling hard now) "No! Please, stop, I'll never stay out late again! Please!"
[19:40] roleplaywithme2006: My rough hand holds you in place and you feel my other hand slide over your ass - pulling up your little skirt to reveal your tight young ass covered by your barely there thong
[19:41] roleplaywithme2006: I raise my hand and bring it down hard - the crack of my hand on your ass filling the room
[19:41] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaaagh!"
[19:41] rape_me_so_hard: (My asscheek getting red, a handprint forming)
[19:42] roleplaywithme2006: *smack.......*smack.......*smack - my strong hands slapping your tight fresh ass - stinging with each blow
[19:42] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh..." (sobbing) "Stop please...aah! Mommy, help me!"
[19:43] roleplaywithme2006: I deliver 4 more blows - each one stinging - your ass growing hot "naughty little tramps get there asses spanked!
[19:44] roleplaywithme2006: "and much muich more..."
[19:44] rape_me_so_hard: "No, no, stop, please!"
[19:44] rape_me_so_hard: (shaking my head and crying)
[19:45] rape_me_so_hard: (squirming, trying to escape your hard blows)
[19:45] roleplaywithme2006: Smack smack! I then smooth my hand over your red firm ass..... "stand up - and shut up!" as I pull you to your feet
[19:46] rape_me_so_hard: (Barely able to stand, ass red and throbbing)
[19:46] rape_me_so_hard: "What are you doing...stop!"
[19:47] roleplaywithme2006: "I can imagine what you let the boys do to you tonight - you slut - I'll bet you liked it to..." I slowly run my hands up your thighs over your waist and graze over your breasts
[19:48] rape_me_so_hard: (squeezing my thighs together, incredibly conscious of my just-fucked pussy) "Noooo, please, I'm not like that..."
[19:48] rape_me_so_hard: "Don't touch me...please, I won't tell anyone..."
[19:48] roleplaywithme2006: OH really........ - sliding a finger under you dress and rubbing it over your wet panties
[19:49] rape_me_so_hard: "NOOOOO!"
[19:49] rape_me_so_hard: (Wishing I hadn't let my boyfriend dump his load in my cunt)
[19:50] roleplaywithme2006: Your mom wouldn't be happy to find out you've been screwing around - would she (drawing circles with my fingers over your cuny - pushng in a little and feeling your puffy lips
[19:50] rape_me_so_hard: (moaning and sobbing in shame) "Nooo...please..."
[19:51] roleplaywithme2006: Oh - I think you've proven your a little slut - and once your've proved that - there is not going back (pushing my finger in deeper throught eh thin fabric of your panties - my other hand reaching aroudn to grab your still stinging ass
[19:52] roleplaywithme2006: I reach around and tug at your skirt as it falls to the floor - your legs and panty clad pussy exposed
[19:52] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaagh, noooo!"
[19:52] rape_me_so_hard: (Struggling, but unable to break free)
[19:53] rape_me_so_hard: "I'm not a slut, I'm not! I've only ever done it with Joey!"
[19:54] roleplaywithme2006: I smile and suddently reach up and rip open your shirt - your tits bulging out - your nipples hard with fear..... "well my dear - after tonight that won't be true anymore" I stand and hold your arms behind your back while I kiss you hungrily - my whiskers rubbing your sweet soft cheeks
[19:55] rape_me_so_hard: (gagging at the feel of your tongue in my mouth, trying desperately to free my hands so i can cover my tits)
[19:56] roleplaywithme2006: probing my tongue in deeper as I slurp and slober on your sweet pouty lips - my one hand roving over your body and reaching down to fondle your ripe young tits "mmmmmmmm - oh yeah - baby"
[19:56] roleplaywithme2006: I then reach down and hook my fingers in your wet thong and start to yank them down
[19:57] roleplaywithme2006: your musky scent fills the room
[19:58] rape_me_so_hard: (sobbing with shame and degredation as my nakedness is exposed)
[19:59] rape_me_so_hard: "Please, oh please, leave me alone...I promise I won't tell..."
[20:02] roleplaywithme2006: i move you to the couch and push you down
[20:02] roleplaywithme2006: (just s sec)
[20:02] rape_me_so_hard: (okay
[20:04] roleplaywithme2006: You lay there looking up at me as I force your legs apart with my knees - my hand holding your arm above you - your gorgeous young body exposed to me
[20:05] rape_me_so_hard: "Oh my god, oh my god..." (Breathing hard in fear, nipples hard as rocks as I begin to panic.)
[20:06] roleplaywithme2006: I lean down and take one of your hard nipples in my mouth - give it a gentle suck and then - suck hard taking it in and out of my hot mouth - your nipples filling mymouth - tasting so good "mmmmmmmm - "
[20:06] rape_me_so_hard: (crying and choking with disgust as you violate my body)
[20:07] rape_me_so_hard: "Please...mommy...help me....help..." (moaning and keening)
[20:08] roleplaywithme2006: (slurping and sucking and lickng you all over - focusing on your ripe tits) "Mommy won't come for you honey - I'm gong to fuck you - harder than you even have been before..... and I think when I'm done - you will have liked it" I clamp on your nipple and lift my head - stretching it out
[20:08] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaaagh, noooo!"
[20:09] rape_me_so_hard: "Please, it hurts...."
[20:09] roleplaywithme2006: stretching your poor nipples - watching your sweet breasts as I pull and suck
[20:09] rape_me_so_hard: "You're hurting me! Please, stop!"
[20:09] roleplaywithme2006: I stop and lick and suck them very gently for a moment - looking up at your
[20:10] roleplaywithme2006: I let go of your arms as I run my tongue down your tummy
[20:10] roleplaywithme2006: still looking at you
[20:11] rape_me_so_hard: (Taking advantage of your lapse by striking out at your head and trying to escape from the couch)
[20:11] rape_me_so_hard: (I catch you near the eye with one of my long nails)
[20:12] roleplaywithme2006: I recoil from you blow - with a cry of anger and pain - my face grows red as I grab you as you try and get away - you fall to the floor with me one top of you
[20:13] rape_me_so_hard: (Struggling hard under you) "Nooo, nooo! Don't fucking touch me!"
[20:13] roleplaywithme2006: "you fucking bitch!"
[20:14] roleplaywithme2006: I sit on you as I remove my shirt - I pull your arms behind you and tie them tight as you squirm - a drop of blood falls from my face and onto your back
[20:14] rape_me_so_hard: (Testing your knot)
[20:14] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying in frustration when it proves secure)
[20:14] rape_me_so_hard: (Slowly realising that my body is completely open for your use)
[20:15] roleplaywithme2006: "and I thought about being nice - well now - now you will regeret that"
[20:15] rape_me_so_hard: (My face streaked with tears, crying in anger, frustration and fear)
[20:16] roleplaywithme2006: I pull apart your ass cheeks and admire your rosebud before spitting between your cheeks - I slide my finger over your tight ass hole
[20:16] roleplaywithme2006: ( my cock throbbing in my pants)
[20:16] rape_me_so_hard: (Eyes widening) "Oh nooo, nooo, please, not there! For god's sake, not there!"
[20:17] roleplaywithme2006: "I told you - I'm not playing nice anymore - I was going to fuck your pussy where you might enjoy it - but after what you pulled........."
[20:17] roleplaywithme2006: "unless you want to beg me to fuck your pussy - do you want to do that slut?>"
[20:18] rape_me_so_hard: "Please...please, no..." (hysterical with tears)
[20:19] roleplaywithme2006: ]no - no what? do you want my big fat cock in your slutty pussy... do you? (unzipping my pants and pulling out my swollen dick)
[20:19] roleplaywithme2006: If not - I guess I will rape your ass
[20:19] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooooooo!!!!!"
[20:20] roleplaywithme2006: "Well - ok - if you don't want it in your tight pussy - then I have no choice " (sliding a finger into your tight ass)
[20:20] roleplaywithme2006: (my cock throbbing and dripping with pre-cum)
[20:20] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmmmmm - this is going to be so good!"
[20:21] rape_me_so_hard: (My as clenching on your finger)
[20:21] rape_me_so_hard: "No...wait...please...."
[20:21] roleplaywithme2006: (I drive my finger in deeper) "oh - what... you want to ask for something sexy bitch?"
[20:22] rape_me_so_hard: (Face twisted in anguish, tears constantly streaming from my eyes)
[20:22] rape_me_so_hard: "I want..."
[20:22] roleplaywithme2006: "Yes.... yes - say it"
[20:22] roleplaywithme2006: beg me for it
[20:23] rape_me_so_hard: "I want it in my...my pussy" (a whisper)
[20:23] roleplaywithme2006: "I didn't quite hear you - speak up girl - tell me what you want..... You want my big cock in your pussy - like a good slut shoule?"
[20:23] rape_me_so_hard: ...
[20:23] rape_me_so_hard: "Yes."
[20:24] roleplaywithme2006: "say it - tell me you want to be fucked hard in your tight pussy"
[20:24] rape_me_so_hard: "I...oh god..."
[20:24] rape_me_so_hard: "I want to be fucked hard in my tight pussy."
[20:25] roleplaywithme2006: "there you go - see - I knew you were a dirty little slut" I pull you up on to your knees - your pussy hanging down deliciously
[20:25] roleplaywithme2006: You head buried in the carpet
[20:25] rape_me_so_hard: (Hanging limp, shoulders in agony as my arms are pulled taut behind my back)
[20:25] rape_me_so_hard: (Sobbing gently)
[20:26] roleplaywithme2006: I rub my finger over your pussy - feeling your puffy lipss "Oh yes - I indded will fuck you honey - don't you worry" I spread you lips with my thumb and forefinger and nestle my purple thobbing head, just inside your lips
[20:27] roleplaywithme2006: I can feel you heat and wetness as I move my hands to grip your young hips
[20:28] rape_me_so_hard: (Feelin your cock starting to force itself into my unwilling tunnel)
[20:28] roleplaywithme2006: (My fat cock pushes in just a little - then I dig my fingers into your ass and hips and smile to myself)
[20:29] rape_me_so_hard: (bracing myself for pain as i sense you beginning to thrust hard)
[20:30] roleplaywithme2006: You can feel my hard thick cock throbbing I suddenlty push hard - sending my shaft deep inside the folds of your pink pussy - stretching you "mmmmmmmm - oh yeah!! so tight!" I keep thrusting and slam all the way into the root as I hold and grind you for a minute
[20:30] roleplaywithme2006: I can feel your pussy grip me
[20:31] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh! It hurst, it hurts!"
[20:31] roleplaywithme2006: and I start to thurst in and out - long deep strokes as I watch my cock dissapear into your tight fuck hole
[20:31] roleplaywithme2006: Your cries of pain make me even harder and you can feel me grow
[20:32] rape_me_so_hard: (My pussy clamping down on the intruding cock, causing waves of pain for me and pleasure for you)
[20:33] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmmm - oh yeah baby - that's my good little slut" I start to pant as I thrust - moving side to side and in and out - my hot shaft penetrating you - rubbing against all your nerve endings
[20:33] rape_me_so_hard: (sobbing hard, my face scraping against the carpet as you use my body like a toy)
[20:34] roleplaywithme2006: I increase my pace - my balls starting to slap against you - loving the feeling as you are all tied up - my own personal fuck toy - loving the power.... I push your legs a little wider apart as I hammer into your pink flesh
[20:35] rape_me_so_hard: (My legs are spread wide open, completely humiliating me as I am used for your pleasure)
[20:36] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmm - yes - you are my dirty little fuck slut aren't you - you will learn to do whatever I ask" I being to smack your ass again as I thrust - my eyes growing wild as you look back at me in desparation
[20:36] roleplaywithme2006: "now tell me how much you like it - tell me you love my big cock inside you"
[20:36] roleplaywithme2006: continugin to thurst and spank
[20:37] rape_me_so_hard: (I shake my head in disgust) "Nooo...never!" (Sobbing in pain as my ass is abused)
[20:38] roleplaywithme2006: "I want tohear it baby - I know you love it - all slut love to be treated like the meat they are" My cock growing harder as I reveal in the power - feeling so incredible as your pussy grabs me with each thrust
[20:38] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooo, I'm not a slut!"
[20:39] roleplaywithme2006: I reach around with one hand and find your clit - I start to rub it rather violently
[20:39] roleplaywithme2006: "but you begged for this princess - I heard you" rubbing your clit and slamming my cock into you
[20:39] rape_me_so_hard: "Uuugh! Nooo..."
[20:40] roleplaywithme2006: I draw circles over your clit as I swells - my cock deep inside your - filling you
[20:40] roleplaywithme2006: my breathing heavy as I start to pant again
[20:40] roleplaywithme2006: working your pussy with my cock
[20:40] roleplaywithme2006: wanting to fill you with my cum
[20:41] rape_me_so_hard: (clit filling with blood, starting to twitch...hating myself for my body's betrayal)
[20:42] roleplaywithme2006: (I smile to myself as I feel your clit swell - I continue to rub and tease it - my cock still stretching you) "mmmmmmmmmmm - oh yeah - that's my little slut - mmmmmmmm - you know you love it baby"
[20:43] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooo" (Can't admit that any part of me is enjoying this abuse)
[20:43] roleplaywithme2006: I pull my cock out a bit and focus on the first few inches of your pussy while still rubbing your clit
[20:43] roleplaywithme2006: slowly down and letting you catch your breath while you enjoy my thick figners rubbing you
[20:44] rape_me_so_hard: (Hating the whore inside me who wants to thrust back against your raping cock)
[20:44] roleplaywithme2006: I then pull back so just my head is inside you - knowing that you want more -still circling your clit "mmmmmmmmmm - "
[20:45] roleplaywithme2006: (gaining some compsure myself - so I can extend this experience for both of us)
[20:45] roleplaywithme2006: Your jucies dripping out of your pussy - my cock drenched
[20:46] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaaah...nooo..." (Hating myself, feeling like the slut you think I am as my clit twitches on your fingers)
[20:47] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmm - oh yes baby" (tickling and rubbing your swollen clit - my cock staying just inside your tight fuck hole
[20:48] roleplaywithme2006: I slide my cock in a couple of inches
[20:48] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooo...oh god nooo..." (I sob hard as I feel my hips begin to thrust back against you)
[20:50] roleplaywithme2006: and evil smile comes over my face as I feel you thrust against me - I pull back a little as I sense you want me - I small whimper escapes your pouty lip """"mmmmmmmmmmm - oh yeah - princess wants it now doesnt she"
[20:50] roleplaywithme2006: I hold still as you start to thurst back into me
[20:50] roleplaywithme2006: My cock ready to explode - so hard
[20:50] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh...nooooo..."
[20:50] rape_me_so_hard: (Lips so no, cunt says yes)
[20:51] roleplaywithme2006: "that's it baby -fuck my big cock - you know youwant it"
[20:52] rape_me_so_hard: (cunt clamping down on your cock. slowly moving, feeding your cck into my pussy)
[20:53] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmm - ohyeah - that's it - take it all in baby" I barely can hold still - but I do for a moment longer .......... I finally stop teasing - I put my hands back on your hips
[20:53] rape_me_so_hard: (Hating myself, hating you, feeling like the lowest, dirtiest slut whore...but wanting your cock in my pulsing cunt)
[20:55] roleplaywithme2006: I grab your hips "ok your little whore - it's time to fuck your brains out" I push into you - my meat filling you again as I penetrate the folds of your pink hole - I thurst hard and fast - almost violently as I huff and puff - sweat pouring off me - my balls slap against you and I start making sounds like a wounded dog
[20:56] roleplaywithme2006: over and over I rape your hot pussy - knowing you want it now
[20:56] rape_me_so_hard: (forced down onto the carpet by the violence of your thrusts, scraping my body over the floor by your rutting body)
[20:58] roleplaywithme2006: (pushing your low back down - making you arch your back - your ass sticking up like a animal - I reach up and grab your hair - pulling your head up and back as I pound into you - making you turn your head towatch
[20:58] roleplaywithme2006: "OOOOOOOO - fuck yeah baby - mmmmmmmmmm"
[20:59] roleplaywithme2006: take my cock lick a dirty slut mmmmmmmmm
[20:59] rape_me_so_hard: (moaning like a whore as you fuck my pussy into a sticky, pulsing mess)
[21:00] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmm - yeah baby- yeah - your fuckin' dirty girl whore -mmmmmmmmmm oh yeah - I am gonna fill your pussy
[21:01] rape_me_so_hard: "Ugh...nooo, please...don't cum inside me!"
[21:01] roleplaywithme2006: I suddenly manage to stand - still inside you as I lift you legs off the ground - the rest of you hanging down - your arms holding you up - I plow deeply inside you
[21:01] roleplaywithme2006: grabbing your thighss....
[21:01] roleplaywithme2006: just........a............little................... .longer.......... (panting and wheezing...)
[21:02] rape_me_so_hard: (the new position slamming your cockhead right into my g-spot...my cunt gripping you hard)
[21:03] rape_me_so_hard: "Uugh! Aaaaagh!"
[21:03] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmm - oh yeah - I gotta shoot my hot cum baby........mmmmmmmmmmmm
[21:03] roleplaywithme2006: (I am almost whimpering from pleasure - banging into your tight hole
[21:04] roleplaywithme2006: (my balls start to rise and I can feel my cum building)
[21:04] roleplaywithme2006: OOOOOOOOOOOO
[21:04] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaaaagh!" (Screaming as your raping cock starts to force an orgasm from my tight cunt)
[21:05] roleplaywithme2006: I keep hammering away until I can't take it anymore - your tight pussy sucknig the cum from me "YOU DIRTY.............WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " I shudder and spasm as wave after wave of hot sticky cum squirts from myh cock - deep into your waiting pussy
[21:06] roleplaywithme2006: AAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH - mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - oh baby
[21:07] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying and screaming in shame as my cumming pussy sucks the cum from your prick)(
[21:07] roleplaywithme2006: I shudder and shake - keeping my rod buried in your tight hole - I finally ease you down on to the floor - back to you knees
[21:08] roleplaywithme2006: our juices mix together - making you so slick
[21:09] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaagh...oh no, noooo...."
[21:09] rape_me_so_hard: (feeling your cock pumping the last few drops into my red swollen pussy)
[21:10] roleplaywithme2006: I keep my cock in you letting it all drip out.... - but I slowly untie my shirt and free your pinned arms
[21:10] rape_me_so_hard: (no struggle left in me, i wilt as my sore arms are free)
[21:12] roleplaywithme2006: I slowly pull out my cock with a huge slurping sound - you collpase and roll onto your back while I lay beside you - I look down at your red swollen pussy
[21:12] roleplaywithme2006: and run my fingers over it
[21:13] rape_me_so_hard: (shuddering with disgust...hating your touch, but hating my own slutty self even more)
[21:14] roleplaywithme2006: I run my fingers through your hair - while my other hand still rests on your swollen pink
[21:15] roleplaywithme2006: I move up "clean me up" as I hold out my cock to your mouth
[21:15] roleplaywithme2006: I pull you closer by a light pull on your hair
[21:16] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooo, oh please, nooo!"
[21:16] rape_me_so_hard: (Some of my fight comes back as I try to avoid your prick sliding into my mouth)
[21:17] roleplaywithme2006: "lick me clean! - that's your job!" pulling your hair harder and pushing my cock against your lips
[21:17] rape_me_so_hard: (i open my mouth to scream and you take the opportunity to slide it in deep)
[21:18] rape_me_so_hard: "Mmmmph!!!"
[21:19] roleplaywithme2006: My half swollen cock slide into your hot mouth as I grip your hair and slide it deepely " come on - get me all clean - lick my clean honey"
[21:20] rape_me_so_hard: (struggling, trying to knock your cock out of my mouth)
[21:20] rape_me_so_hard: (choking on our combined cum juices dripping down my throat)
[21:21] roleplaywithme2006: "still feisty are we?" I straddle you and hold both hands down as I feed my cock into your pouty lips
[21:22] roleplaywithme2006: "maybe you wouldn't have such a hard time If your pusy were being licked.
[21:22] rape_me_so_hard: "mmmmph...." (shaking my head, hatring the thought of you touching me)
[21:23] roleplaywithme2006: ( I thrust a little into your mouth and smile)
[21:23] rape_me_so_hard: (gagging and choking on your cock)
[21:25] roleplaywithme2006: I pull it out for a minute and manager to turn your over and lift you on top of me - you face near my cock - mine near your pussy "Now suck it!" I hold your legs down as I part your pussy lips - your ass in my face - I flick my tongue over your swollen pussy - tasting both of us
[21:25] roleplaywithme2006: My eyes tingle at seeing your young cunt up so close - so delicious
[21:26] rape_me_so_hard: "Mmmmph...." (I moan no around your cock)
[21:27] roleplaywithme2006: my cock starts to swell a little as I pull aprt your pussy lips and probe my tongue deeper - laping up your sweet honey - my hands cupping your awesome ass
[21:27] roleplaywithme2006: sliding my tongue up and down
[21:27] roleplaywithme2006: my face getting drenched quickly
[21:28] roleplaywithme2006: I bury my face into you my rough face scratching your creamy thighs
[21:28] rape_me_so_hard: (starting to choke as your cock swells into my throat)
[21:29] roleplaywithme2006: (filling your sweet hot mouth) "mmmmmmmmm - oh - you taste so good.... just like little sluts should" I flick my tongue over your clit as I grip your ass cheeks - and wiggle them
[21:30] rape_me_so_hard: (my cunt starts to get hot, betraying me again)
[21:31] roleplaywithme2006: I lick and slurp - enjoying eating you out - your honey running and making me horny - my cock fully hard in your mouth now - I slide a finger into your pussy as I lick
[21:32] rape_me_so_hard: (Feeling like the world's biggest slut, cunt creaming for my rapist)
[21:33] roleplaywithme2006: (loving the fact that your young sexy body is betraying you - loving the idea that I'm screwing a hot young girl) I then decide to keep my fingers in your cunt - while I run my tongue over your ass hole
[21:33] roleplaywithme2006: you quiver as I do
[21:33] roleplaywithme2006: my fingers probing in your cunny - my tongue licking you all over
[21:34] rape_me_so_hard: (sobbing as my hips begin to grind into your face a little)
[21:35] roleplaywithme2006: licking and slurping - moaning and taunting "oh - my little slut wants her pussy licked mmmmmmmmm - your are making such sweet honey for me" I thrust my cock a little in your mouth - but concentrate on making you squirm with my t9ongue and fingers
[21:36] rape_me_so_hard: "Mmmmm!" (grinding my pussy down)
[21:37] roleplaywithme2006: (grabbing your ass and helping your push into my face - slruping and sucking)
[21:37] roleplaywithme2006: flickng my tongue over your clit - alng your slit and up to your sensitive ass
[21:38] rape_me_so_hard: (Mind screaming out in humiliation as you force my cunto to cream all over your face)
[21:38] rape_me_so_hard: (Throat gagging as your cock slides deeper in)
[21:39] roleplaywithme2006: my slippery finger finding it's way back to your ass and slides in - all the whileI'm slruping on you pussy juices.... I start to slide my cock in and out of your mouth - it's hard and throbbing now
[21:40] roleplaywithme2006: I probe your sweet tight ass
[21:40] roleplaywithme2006: lickng your pussy
[21:40] roleplaywithme2006: filling your sweet mouth with my cock
[21:40] roleplaywithme2006: I start to hum as my mouth vibrates your slick cunny
[21:41] roleplaywithme2006: your mouth feeling so good on myshaft
[21:41] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaaagh!!!" (Your balls are slapping against my chin)
[21:42] roleplaywithme2006: I fuck your mouth hard as my cock slide over your lips and down your throat -again and again. I finger your ass and frantically lick an suck your pussy lips and clit
[21:42] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmmm - oh yes 0- oh yes - you are a good little slut for me"
[21:43] roleplaywithme2006: "suckkng my big cock like a pro - mmmmmmmmm"
[21:43] roleplaywithme2006: My pussy is a wet sticky swollen mess as I lick and finger you
[21:43] rape_me_so_hard: (Feeling like a whore, my cunt dripping juice everywhere as you rape my throat)
[21:45] roleplaywithme2006: ( i feel so powerful and dirty - knowing that your body can't resist me now - feeling so big - fucking my young step-daughter 0 likcing her sweet pussy
[21:45] roleplaywithme2006: "mmm - oh yeah baby....... oooooooo - suck me!"
[21:46] roleplaywithme2006: you hot mouth works my cock as I fuck you mouth - your pussy soaking my face
[21:46] roleplaywithme2006: your clit swollen and ready
[21:47] rape_me_so_hard: (grinding your face, my swollen clit twitching)
[21:47] rape_me_so_hard: (so blinded with shame and lust, i feel myself starting to suck on your raping cock)
[21:48] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmmmm - yes - that's it mmmmmmm aaaaaaaaa" Your juices dripping from your pussy - running down you legs - my mouth almost drowing as I lap up all I can - my finger working your sexy ass too
[21:49] roleplaywithme2006: my cock tensing - loving ghe feeling
[21:49] roleplaywithme2006: humming on your clit - and starting to grunt as you suck me
[21:50] rape_me_so_hard: "Mmmmm! Ooooh!" (twitching so hard...starting to cum on your face)
[21:51] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmm - yeah - AAAAAAAAAAAAaa - shit! - mmmmmmm"you sweet sexy dirty whore " mumbling withmy face in your cuny
[21:51] roleplaywithme2006: I balls rise again and I can't hold it back
[21:52] roleplaywithme2006: my cock spasms in your sweet mouth as I shoot my second load
[21:52] rape_me_so_hard: (cumming and cumming, grinding my cunt in your face)
[21:52] roleplaywithme2006: squirting hot cum down your throat as I groan
[21:52] rape_me_so_hard: (forced to swallow so I don't choke and drown on your cum)
[21:52] roleplaywithme2006: licknig and slurping
[21:52] roleplaywithme2006: shooting and sparying
[21:52] roleplaywithme2006: sparying
[21:53] rape_me_so_hard: swallowing hard
[21:53] roleplaywithme2006: convulsing as my hot cum fills your mouth and your juices almost make me gag
[21:53] roleplaywithme2006: my hands gripping your sweet ass
[21:53] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmmm - oooooooooo - wow ........"
[21:54] roleplaywithme2006: sweating and trembling as my cock sits in your hot sexy mouth
[21:54] roleplaywithme2006: and I finally stop twitching
[21:55] rape_me_so_hard: (mouth and belly full of cum)
[21:55] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmmmmmmmm
[21:56] roleplaywithme2006: I lift you off and flop down beside you again
[21:56] roleplaywithme2006: my face soaked
[21:56] roleplaywithme2006: my tongue sore
[21:56] rape_me_so_hard: (i breathe hard, two well used holes throbbing)
[21:57] roleplaywithme2006: "well" I whisper hoarsly "Do you think you've learned your lesson" I lick my lips - panting hard
[21:58] rape_me_so_hard: ...
[21:58] rape_me_so_hard: "Yes sir. I'll be home on time from now on."
[21:59] roleplaywithme2006: "very good my dear - you must learn to be obedient...."
[21:59] rape_me_so_hard: (whispering) "Yes sir"
[21:59] roleplaywithme2006: I lean over and kiss your forhead..... "be obedient... and come whenever her stepdaddy calls her"
[22:00] rape_me_so_hard: (crying a little as I realise this is only the beginning) "Yes sir."
[22:01] roleplaywithme2006: "that's my good little slut!" I smile rather cruelly but run my fingers over your breasts - making you tingle I then stand and zip up and reach for my shirt
[22:02] rape_me_so_hard: i lie back, cum dripping from my cunt and mouth
[22:02] rape_me_so_hard: well used, and leson learnt
[22:03] roleplaywithme2006:
[22:03] roleplaywithme2006: Well - THAT was fun! ;-)
[22:03] rape_me_so_hard: Oh yeah
SlutNeeds2bAbused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 02:56 PM   #2
SlutNeeds2bAbused

SlutNeeds2bAbused has initial reputation
Default Act 2...

[17:21] roleplaywithme2006: Hello my dear - feel like being a cashier today..... your late night shift about to end... ;-)
[17:21] roleplaywithme2006: or of course - dirty daddy is always available...
[17:22] rape_me_so_hard: if i recall correctly, daddy didn't finish raping my tight ass the other night...
[17:22] roleplaywithme2006: good point!
[17:23] rape_me_so_hard: well, what kind of lesson would daddy be teaching me if he didn't finish what he started?
[17:23] roleplaywithme2006: exactly - I must show that I mean business and follow things through!
[17:24] roleplaywithme2006: so when you get home from school - you need to go up to daddy's room - jelly up your hole and wait patienly for me
[17:26] rape_me_so_hard: hmmm...what would you do to me if I 'forgot' one day?
[17:26] roleplaywithme2006: forgetfullness would need to be "corrected" i think
[17:27] rape_me_so_hard: i'm feeling so forgetful these days...
[17:28] roleplaywithme2006: oh oh! I'm gonna have to improve your memory!
[17:29] roleplaywithme2006: *coming in after work - looking forward to our lesson time... "oh sweetie - daddy is home"
[17:30] rape_me_so_hard: (Sitting in my room, listening to music with my headphones on, blissfully unaware of your presence)
[17:30] roleplaywithme2006: (frowning when I don't see or hear you - checking the kitchen - then walking down the hall to your room and peeking inside)
[17:31] rape_me_so_hard: (Singing along tunelessly "Hit me baby one more time." Not realising the lyrics are about to come true...)
[17:32] roleplaywithme2006: (anger growing at your lack or respect for my wishes - that you are not prepared - I move behind you and run my fingers through your hair - leaning down to kiss your cheek)
[17:33] rape_me_so_hard: (I jump in surprise and fear, pulling off the headphones and standing to attention in my little Catholic schoolgirl uniform.) "D-D-Daddy! You're home already?"
[17:35] roleplaywithme2006: "yes - yes I am - and I am VERY dissapointed - I thought I made it very clear.......... that you were to be ready for me" I move close and wrap my hand in your dark hair - pulling your face close to mine...... "did daddy not make that clear?"
[17:35] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying in fear) "Yes daddy, you did, I'm sorry!"
[17:36] roleplaywithme2006: "sooooo - what could your excuse possibly be...?"
[17:36] roleplaywithme2006: (looking you over hungrily)
[17:37] rape_me_so_hard: (My excuse is always the same - "I forgot" - but the truth is I always hold out a shred of hope that you'll leave me be if you find me unprepared. It hasn't worked yet...)
[17:38] rape_me_so_hard: "I forgot daddy, I'm sorry!"
[17:39] roleplaywithme2006: i smile wryly..... "you forgot!??? you forgot??!!" my face starts to turn red......... you know what will happen.
[17:40] roleplaywithme2006: i start to undo my belt..
[17:40] rape_me_so_hard: (I slip down my panties and flip my skirt over my butt. Bending over and grabbing my ankles, I assume the punishment position.)
[17:41] roleplaywithme2006: "yes - that's right - you are used to this - always so disobendient" I rub your ass with my hand first - feeling it's cool smoothness
[17:42] rape_me_so_hard: (I tense up as you touch me, wishing it was over but knowing it is just beginning for me.)
[17:43] roleplaywithme2006: *your ass wonderfully exposed to me as I grip my belt... "I think we will have a long lesson to day my dear"
[17:43] rape_me_so_hard: (i grit my teeth, waiting for the blow...)
[17:43] roleplaywithme2006: I grip my long leather belt and give it a few trial swings across your dresser - the snapping sound filling the air
[17:44] rape_me_so_hard: (fearful sobs escaping my throat as i await the inevitable)
[17:44] roleplaywithme2006: I take my time knowing it drives you crazy........ enjoying your sobbing sounds
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: I finally draw back and deliever the first blow across your taut young butt
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: CRack!
[17:45] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAGH!"
[17:45] roleplaywithme2006: your butt quivering from the blow
[17:46] rape_me_so_hard: (a red welt forming to go with the rest on my often-abused buttcheek)
[17:46] roleplaywithme2006: then 2 more "CRACK-CRACK" as the leather stings across your ass cheeks"
[17:46] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh, enough daddy please, it hurts!"
[17:47] roleplaywithme2006: "but honey - you weren't prepared for me - that's very important to me - and you need to learn to ALWAYS be ready when daddy wants you
[17:48] roleplaywithme2006: I draw my arm back againg and send to more stinging blows to your reddening sweet little cheeks
[17:48] rape_me_so_hard: "I'm sorry daddy, I'm sorry, I'll never do it again, PLEASE!"
[17:49] rape_me_so_hard: (Familiar words...I say them every time, but I never learn...)
[17:50] roleplaywithme2006: (my cock getting hard as you beg me to stop) "taht's what you always say honey -= yet here we are again... "Crack Crack" - two more strokes on your quivering little ass - I then pause and gentely rub over your stinging red butt
[17:51] roleplaywithme2006: "ok - lie down on your tummy on your bed and don't move - I will be right back"
[17:51] rape_me_so_hard: (I hobble over to the bed, barely able to stand up.)
[17:51] roleplaywithme2006: I dissapear for a moment leaving you to wonder what will happen next
[17:52] rape_me_so_hard: (I lie face down sobbing into the pillow, not caring what happens as long as the pain stops.)
[17:53] rape_me_so_hard: (But I know it won't...)
[17:53] roleplaywithme2006: I return shortly carrying some of my neck ties...... and the dreaded wooden paddle - I lick my lips as I take in your small form on the bed - your red ass gently curving - your creamy legs quivering
[17:54] rape_me_so_hard: "Oh no, no, no daddy, please, anything but that!"
[17:54] rape_me_so_hard: (I start to struggle, desperately trying to avoid the paddling that's coming my way.)
[17:55] roleplaywithme2006: I sit on top of you - straddling you - as I grab your arms and begin to bind them with one of my ties "I know you won't be able to lie still, so I'd better tie you....... " I manage to tie your hands to the head board
[17:56] roleplaywithme2006: "should I tie your legs or can you lie still...... you know what will happen if you move or try and squirm away...
[17:56] rape_me_so_hard: (only able to struggle with my lower half now, i wriggle my hips madly trying to escape)
[17:57] roleplaywithme2006: (you ass bouncing and feeling good as my crotch sits on top of you) "No - I guess you can't keep still!!!"
[17:57] roleplaywithme2006: "you know you could have avoided all this princess"
[17:58] roleplaywithme2006: BY BEING PREPARED FOR DADDY!!! I yell at you
[17:58] rape_me_so_hard: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I scream hysterically as you grab my legs.
[17:59] roleplaywithme2006: I grab each leg and hold it down while I tie it to one of the bed posts - your legs spread apart somewhat "Sorry isn't good enouhg any more..."
[18:00] roleplaywithme2006: "but you will be very sorry, once we are done!" I tie your last leg by the ankle and you lie there squirming against the bonds, but knowing it's no use
[18:01] rape_me_so_hard: (I lie spread eagled on my tummy, tied down with my panties round my ankles and my skirt halfway up my back. My tender red ass is naked and open, and I know you're going to use me as hard as you can.)
[18:03] roleplaywithme2006: my eyes light up as I look at you - I rub your ass again for a moment and make sure your skirt if out of the way.... I glide the paddle over your behind
[18:03] roleplaywithme2006: "it's been a while since daddy used the paddle..... do you remember how many swats you got last time honey?"
[18:04] rape_me_so_hard: (I sob hard.) 10.
[18:04] rape_me_so_hard: (That was the day I chickened out of bringing a new friend home from school to 'meet' you...)
[18:05] roleplaywithme2006: "that's right honey - 10....... but it seems that wasn't enough to encourage you to always be ready for daddy.... not near enought"
[18:06] rape_me_so_hard: "No, no, no, please daddy!!"
[18:06] roleplaywithme2006: "so - today..... well - I don't know..... I think we should start with 20...... and then we will see.... I'm still upset you didn't bring your friend over last time"
[18:07] rape_me_so_hard: "20? God daddy you'll kill me, please, please! I'll bring Nancy next time I promise!"
[18:08] rape_me_so_hard: "I'll bring any of my friends you want, please!"
[18:08] roleplaywithme2006: I get a good grip on the heavey wooden paddle land postion myself beside you "oh yes - you will bring her - and lots of others - after you learn your lesson"
[18:09] roleplaywithme2006: I raise my arm and bring the hard smooth paddle down across both cheeks - the bed bounces as the paddle meets your flesh
[18:09] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAAGH!"
[18:09] rape_me_so_hard: (I jerk in pain, but the restraints stop me from moving.)
[18:10] roleplaywithme2006: another.......... and another........ the paddle stinging the whole surface of your butt
[18:10] roleplaywithme2006: wham - 4...................wham 5................ the sound filling the room
[18:11] rape_me_so_hard: (my screams barely audible over the smack of the paddle and your excited grunts)
[18:12] roleplaywithme2006: I start to pant as I really get into it....... swat # 6 and # 7 rain down on the backs of your thighs - which I know you really hate - sending new sensations of pain through you
[18:13] rape_me_so_hard: (I'm in a frenzy as you viciously beat me. I can feel your cock growing where it presses against my body, enjoying my pain.)
[18:13] roleplaywithme2006: WHAM - number 8 is on your left cheek --------- WHAM number 9 on your right as the paddle leaves marks on your poor abused ass
[18:14] roleplaywithme2006: I am panting and grunting from the exertion as I get harder and harder
[18:14] rape_me_so_hard: (I have lost count of the strokes I've received as the savage beating goes on and on.)
[18:14] roleplaywithme2006: number 10 is especilly painfull - landing a little high on your lower back
[18:14] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAGH!"
[18:15] roleplaywithme2006: I pause for just as moment - so I can rest and I run my finger over your crack and down underneath to your pussy
[18:16] rape_me_so_hard: (I jerk away, not wanting you to feel the puffyness of my cunt-lips.)
[18:16] rape_me_so_hard: (The beating has caused a lot of blood to flow to my lower half and my cunt is becoming unintentionally aroused...)
[18:18] roleplaywithme2006: I hold your hips steady as I run my finger over your pussy as it engorges - smiling to myself - knowing you hate it that you are getting aroused...... "Ok my girl - 10 more - and then - and then we shall see " I start to beat yourass again - raining downt the blows more quickly - the stinging and heat making you sob and moan - my own groans starting to get louder as I relishe the moment
[18:19] rape_me_so_hard: (I hate my body for it's unintentional responses. Knowing how much pleasure you're getting from hurting me, hating you for it.)
[18:20] roleplaywithme2006: the hard wooden paddle falls again and again until at last I get to 19 - you ass so red - knowing it will be bruised soon "so---------my little slut---------have you learned anything yet?"
[18:21] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh, aaaagh...) (Too hysterical from pain to answer.)
[18:22] roleplaywithme2006: "I hope that means yes........ I am going to save #20 for another time I think........ "I put the paddle down and unzip my pants - pulling them off along with my shorts.... my cock is so hard and drooling - the head angry and purple
[18:23] rape_me_so_hard: (it takes all my energy just to keep breathing, delerious from pain.)
[18:24] roleplaywithme2006: I squat down and bring my face close to yours 0 I brush the hair from you face and kiss you "you know daddy loves you right... this is all for your own good..."
[18:25] rape_me_so_hard: (I shake my head and moan pitifully.)
[18:26] roleplaywithme2006: "you know it is honey - daddy has to teach you how to behave" I kiss you one more time "I'm going to untie your arms for a minute..... be good now..." I untie your hands and then stand up for a minute
[18:27] rape_me_so_hard: (I instinctively reach round to cover my exposed red ass.)
[18:28] roleplaywithme2006: "now don't touch it honey - you know it just hurts..... daddy will rub some cream on it later" I bring my cock to your lips and rub against it - my precum - sticking to your mouth
[18:28] roleplaywithme2006: "suck me for a minute"
[18:29] rape_me_so_hard: (I clamp my lips shut and try to wriggle away...I know what kind of 'cream' you're planning for my ass...)
[18:30] roleplaywithme2006: "suck me......... or we can continue with the paddling... I still have one free swat........" grabbing your cheeks and squeezing them hard
[18:31] roleplaywithme2006: I pusyh my cock into your lips
[18:31] rape_me_so_hard: (I wail as your cock forces its way into my mouth.)
[18:32] rape_me_so_hard: (Senses overloaded with the feel and taste of your aroused dick.)
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: I hang onto your hair and start to slide my cock in and out - fucking your sweet face - your dark hair failing down around your face - your eyes torturned as my shaft works it's way down your throat
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmmmmmm
[18:33] roleplaywithme2006: that's my girl
[18:33] rape_me_so_hard: "Crying softly as my daddy' big cock plugs my throat.)
[18:34] roleplaywithme2006: youir pouty lips stretched to accomoadte me - I look down at you as my rod slide in and out of your mouth - your sweet face looking so lost
[18:35] rape_me_so_hard: (Unable to do anything but lie there and take it as you force your pleasure from my abused mouth.)
[18:36] roleplaywithme2006: "hold your breath honey" I say as I prepare to plunge my whole piece of meat into your mouth. I hold the back of your head and shove my cock in - right to my balls as I feel your mouth and tongue struggle
[18:36] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmm - oh yeah.......... that't my sweet bitch"
[18:37] roleplaywithme2006: take it all for daddy
[18:37] rape_me_so_hard: (i choke and gag, massaging your cock with my protesting throay muscles)
[18:38] roleplaywithme2006: "mmmmmmm - oh yeah ooooooooo -I love fucking your sweet mouth!" I finally start to slide it out slolwly - my cock slippery with your saliva
[18:38] rape_me_so_hard: (I cough and spit as you finally let me breathe.)
[18:40] roleplaywithme2006: "ok honey - it's time" I grab a container of lubricant and hand it to you "now - get yourself ready for daddy"
[18:41] roleplaywithme2006: I watch as you back up on to your knees - your red ass in the air
[18:41] rape_me_so_hard: (Knowing there is no escape I submit to the humilaitaion, reaching back and rubbing the cold lube over my puckered asshole.)
[18:42] roleplaywithme2006: "that's it - slide a finger in there too honey" as I move behind you to watch
[18:43] rape_me_so_hard: (sobbing hard i slide a finger between my throbbing red buttcheeks)
[18:43] rape_me_so_hard: (knowing this is nothing compared to what i'll have up there in just a minute)
[18:44] roleplaywithme2006: I climb on the bed behind your spread legs - looking forward to being inside your tight little hole - knowing the sounds you will make
[18:45] roleplaywithme2006: I take the lub from your and rub a little on my shaft "ok - now pull your cheeks apart for me - show me your tight fuck hole"
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (i grit my teeth, trying to prepare for the invasion)
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (shaking, i do as i'm told, pulling my abused cheeks apart.)
[18:45] rape_me_so_hard: (i cry out in pain as i grasp my abused buttocks)
[18:46] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yes - that's nice - you are starting to learn to be a bood little slut for me" I rub my thobbing head over your puckered hole -
[18:47] roleplaywithme2006: I slideone hand to your waist the other guides my cock against your hole as I start to push - your ass resisting me
[18:48] rape_me_so_hard: (i imagine the obsene picture we must make - me in my school uniform, legs tied to the bed, red ass in the air - you in your work shirt, pants on the floor, cock starting to slip into my ass.)
[18:48] rape_me_so_hard: (my tight ass is pushing back against the intruder, making you grunt in frustration)
[18:49] roleplaywithme2006: (mmmmmmmm) I push harder - wiggling my cock back and forth as I try work my way into your opening "relax honey - you know it will hurt more if you don';" my breath raspy as I am so horny - and want to fuck you so bad
[18:51] rape_me_so_hard: (I can hear how out of control you are and know I am in for a lot of pain when you finally get it in.)
[18:51] roleplaywithme2006: "keep..... those ..........ass ........cheeks open" I finally take a deep breath and push my rigid shaft past your tight opening - making your cry out as I grunt - your tight ass gripping my head and shaft as I push into you
[18:53] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry out as it pops it, accidentally letting go of my asscheeks and letting them slip closed)
[18:54] roleplaywithme2006: my cock gets harder as it pushes deeper into your naughty hole..... "Keep.........your.......cheeks........open!" I smack your tender ass with my hand
[18:54] rape_me_so_hard: "AAAAAGH!"
[18:54] rape_me_so_hard: (My ass is already swollen and red from the paddling, the extra spank hurts like hell.)
[18:55] rape_me_so_hard: (I pull my ass open to avoid more blows.)
[18:55] rape_me_so_hard: (My ass tightens on your cock when you hit me.)
[18:56] roleplaywithme2006: I moan and groan as I push into you - watching my thick shaft dissappear into my girls tight ass. "you......... are a.........dirty........girl.........and.......diry t girls.......get their.........asses..........fucked...........hard " I lecture you as I start to fuck your tight hole - barely able to contain myself
[18:57] rape_me_so_hard: (I groan in pain and humilaition as i listen to yhe foul stream of verbal abuse yo're puiring down on me.)
[18:58] roleplaywithme2006: I grip you hips just below your waist as I start to fuck you - knowing it feels like you are being skewered "you are a dirty bitch - letting your own daddy fuck your ass - what kind of slut does that"... I am thrusting steadily now as your ass lossens - just a little
[18:59] roleplaywithme2006: my balls swining and slapping against you as I drive in and out to the root - filling you and stretching you
[18:59] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooo," I moan. "I'm not a slut addy, I'm not!"
[19:00] roleplaywithme2006: "no are MY little slut - yes baby doll - and little sluts get to rub their clits while their asses are fucked--------- if they ask nicely" my cock sliding in and out - I moan and groan with pleasrue
[19:01] rape_me_so_hard: (I sake my head wildly - I don't want any pleasure from this brutal rape, I've been humiliated enough by your cock in my ass.) "Noooo daddy, please...."
[19:02] roleplaywithme2006: "daddy.........would.......like..........you...... ..to........rub....your..........dirty.....clit" I spit out as I ride your sweet ass - my cock slamming in andn ou
[19:02] roleplaywithme2006: out
[19:03] rape_me_so_hard: "Noooooo, please," I beg, desperately trying to avoid humiliating myself even more.
[19:04] roleplaywithme2006: I stop for a minute - my shaft buried inside you...." have you already forgotten what happened the last time you disobeyed me!!? it seems 19 whacks with the paddle was not enough.
[19:04] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooooo, daddy, please don't make me do it, anything but that!"
[19:05] roleplaywithme2006: "but that is what I want................what else could your do? now rub your clit and cum for me while I fuck your tight ass!"
[19:06] roleplaywithme2006: I start to thurst again - getting harder and a little more violent - your body shaking with each thrust as I slam againstg your ass - my fingers gripping your hips
[19:07] rape_me_so_hard: (I sob violently as I hesitantly slip my index finger between my pussy lips...doing as i'm told but not believing anyone could ever cum during a rape this savage.)
[19:08] roleplaywithme2006: I slide one hand down underneath - along your slit and touch yourfingers - making sure you are doing as you are told
[19:08] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry out in humiliation as you feel what i already know - my pussy is drenched.)
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: "see......... a slut indeed!" I almost laugh with glee as I rub your pussy a little slipping a finger inside - and then letting you take over I continue to thrust into your tight ass - so amazing and delicious - my cock wantint to cum - but sqeezing hard to last until I am ready
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: yessssss
[19:10] roleplaywithme2006: rub your slit your little sexy bitch
[19:11] rape_me_so_hard: (i rub my hard clit in circles, ashamed of my body's reaction, but glad that it takes my mind off the pain in my butt)
[19:12] roleplaywithme2006: we start to rock together as I thurst and you rub - getting into a rhythm - I look in your mirror and watch us for a while - your head down intot the bed - your ass in the air - you hand back rubbing - and my behind you - my ass flexng as I hammer into your forbidden hole
[19:13] roleplaywithme2006: I grit my teeth to hold back from cumming - wanting this to be a good long lesson - but It feels so amazing - "ooooooooooooo - yes---------- mmmmmmmmmmm"
[19:14] roleplaywithme2006: sliding a hand underneath again to join yours - sliding a finger into your swollen pussy as you rub your hard clit
[19:14] rape_me_so_hard: "Aaaagh....no, daddy please...."
[19:15] rape_me_so_hard: (ears filled with the disgusting wet noises my cunt is making, along with the rythmic slap-slap-slap of your body against my overused ass)
[19:16] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yes baby - oh yes........" sliding two fingers in - feeling you rub yourself..... my shaft still deep in your ass "you are going to cum - daddy can't stop until you cum honey" my fingers intwining with yours as we rub your clit - my cock so hard - my balls high and ready to unleash their load - but struggling to hold off
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: your ass so tight around me
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: I pant and sweat as I rape your ass
[19:17] roleplaywithme2006: my eyes glazing over with pleasure
[19:17] rape_me_so_hard: "I won't, I can't, please daddy, don't make me cum while you're raping me!"
[19:18] roleplaywithme2006: "but your pussy is SOOO wet - and your clit is throbbing - mmmmmmmm - it wants to cum baby"
[19:18] roleplaywithme2006: thursting into you - my abs on fire from the hard work
[19:19] roleplaywithme2006: my cock ready to explode
[19:19] roleplaywithme2006: my hand rubbing over your soaked pussy as youlook back at me
[19:19] rape_me_so_hard: "Nooooo...." I moan, even though my cunt-juice is dripping onto my thighs.
[19:21] roleplaywithme2006: "oh yesssssssss! you MUST cum for me - come for your daddy" my breath heaving - my face red and wild - my cock hard and so ready - lookng down at your abused ass as I fuck it so hard - the whole bed shaking
[19:21] roleplaywithme2006: the scent of your sweet pussy juicing filling my nostrils
[19:22] rape_me_so_hard: (You suddenly thrust so hard that I'm pushed hard onto the bed...you don't miss a stroke, thrusting, pushing me into the bed, forcing my hand harder against my juicy clit.)
[19:22] rape_me_so_hard: "Oooooh, noooo," I moan, as i feel my pussy start to tense...
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: fuckng you so hard as you lay out on the bed - my hip sslamming into your ass - my eyes find their way to your neck and I squeeze a little as I steady myself and thrust like a wild man - pressing your pussy hard against your had
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: *hand go to your neck... lol)
[19:24] roleplaywithme2006: I'm am grunting and groaing sounding like a wild animal
[19:25] rape_me_so_hard: "Oh God, oh God, this can't be happening," i scream as my clit starts to pulse. "Nooooo!"
[19:25] roleplaywithme2006: "you........are..............my..............speci al............little.............slut!!! - now cum for me!!!!"
[19:25] rape_me_so_hard: (You feel my ass clench on your cock as you rape my orgasm out of me.)
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: I feel you pussy and ass clench and I can't hold back any more - I almost scream as my cock starts to consulve
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: I shudder and moan as i finally give up my load
[19:26] roleplaywithme2006: Sqwuirt after squirt of daddy's hot sticky cum shoots into your tight ass
[19:26] rape_me_so_hard: (you shake me hard as you dump your cream in my abused ass)
[19:27] rape_me_so_hard: (Crying in pain and humiliation as you cum violently, forcing me to orgasm with you.)
[19:28] roleplaywithme2006: "YESSSSSSS! MMMMMMMMMM - you dirty little slut................. cumming with my cock in your ass...." I moan -= my cock still buried deep inside you as my final drops leak out -
[19:29] rape_me_so_hard: (I cry softly and take your abuse...believing it...knowing what kind of slut cums all over their daddy's raping cock)
[19:30] roleplaywithme2006: I slowly pull my rigid shaft out of your abused hole - it gaps wide open - my cum dribbling out and running down towards your wet swollen pussy - I grin as I watch my cum leak out
[19:31] roleplaywithme2006: I bring my cock to your mouth once again "clean up time honey"
[19:31] rape_me_so_hard: (There's no fight left in me, I can only submit as you slide your cock in my mouth, feeding me your cum and the nasty fluids from my ass)
[19:32] roleplaywithme2006: I hold your hair as you lick and slurp on my cock - getting it nice and clean
[19:32] roleplaywithme2006: "that's my good girl"
[19:33] rape_me_so_hard: (sighing as i finally lick the last of our juices from your meat)
[19:34] roleplaywithme2006: "Daddy loves you...." I stroke you cheek and then move down to unti your legs so you can finaly stretch - I undo them slowly and then have aclose look at your ass cheeks the bruises has started and several red welts are raised - you whole ass is red and tender
[19:35] rape_me_so_hard: (i secretly think you have a strange way of showing your love, but i say nothing, knowing the worst is over)
[19:35] roleplaywithme2006: I gently kiss your ass - feeling the heat and I do reach for some cream - I rub it lightly - the cool cream making you tingle
[19:36] rape_me_so_hard: (i know you're onlky doing this so i'll heal quicker and you can abuse me again faster)
[19:37] roleplaywithme2006: (yes - I like a nice fresh surface to abuse) "there you go honey - now leave that on for a while - and put more on 3 times a day..."
SlutNeeds2bAbused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 09:55 PM   #3
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Lack Of Imagination.
A Distinct Lack of Imagination There was a guy riding through the desert on his camel. He had been traveling so long that he felt the need to have sex. Obviously there were no women in the desert so the man turned to his camel. He tried to position himself to have sex with his camel but the camel ran away. The man ran to catch up to the camel and got back on and started to ride again. Soon he was feeling the urge to have sex again so once again he turned to his camel. The camel refused by running away. So he caught up to it again and go on it again. Finally after riding the camel through the whole desert the man came to a road. There was a broken down car with three big chested beautiful blondes sitting in it. He went up to them and asked the women if they needed any help. The hottest girl said , "If you fix our car we will do anything you want." The man luckily knew a thing or two about cars and fixed it in a flash. When he finished are three girls asked, "How could we ever repay you Mr." After thinking for a short while he replied, "Could you hold my camel?"
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 09:28 PM   #4
The_PuppetMaster

The_PuppetMaster has initial reputation
Talking heh heh

thats funny but wrong heh heh i prefer women my self it''s either women or no sex at all heh heh
The_PuppetMaster is offline   Reply With Quote