Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Casabianca

Casabianca has initial reputation
Default Forced/Forcing to swallow cum

I wonder what are your experiences with forcing someone/being forced to swallow cum?
For me, a good blowjob must end either in a facial, or with the girl swallowing my load. Typically second option is preferred (though I do like to make a girl take a facial from time to time, especially if she doesn't like it ).

The first time a girl I'm seeing swallows my cum is always particularly memorable.

Perhaps the reason why I like it so much is because the first time a girl sucked me off I kind of forced her to swallow. It was the first time we had sex (neither of us was experienced - she was a virgin), and at the beginning she just wanted to give me a handjob while kneeling in front of me. I made it clear that I want more than a handjob, so she tried to suck me off, but she paused every few seconds to say that "she can't do it". Each time I pulled her head back on my cock and she continued to suck. This continued for a few minutes and I felt I was ready to cum. She was in the cycle of sucking my cock at the moment, but was about to pull off, so I grabbed her firmly by her head and made her take my cock deeper. She tried to move but I didn't let her and I came right into her mouth. She swallowed quietly so I let her go.
From that time she sucked me off and swallowed my cum on regular basis and seemed to liked the feeling that I was using her.

Do you have any similar experiences?
Casabianca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 12:25 PM   #2
pervhubuk

pervhubuk has initial reputation

Yes this is something I too find very hot. My wife when we were dating told me she "always swallowed" and seemed strangely proud of it!

Best of it is though she doesn't actually like the taste, and that is a major turn on for me.

Trying to catch her off guard and finishing in her mouth when she isn't expecting it or doesn't want it is definitely a big turn on for me.
pervhubuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #3
smallrody

My wife did swallow my precum, but she doesn't like the taste.
So I would cum on her breasts and nipples.
Old 04-05-2011, 04:03 PM   #4
pervhubuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallrody View Post
My wife did swallow my precum, but she doesn't like the taste.
So I would cum on her breasts and nipples.
And how do you feel about that? Is there not a dark part of you that wants to just fill her mouth with cum whether she likes it or not?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #5
smallrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervhubuk View Post
And how do you feel about that? Is there not a dark part of you that wants to just fill her mouth with cum whether she likes it or not?
Oh yes...! I always wanted to fill her mouse with my cum, but she doesn't like it.

Therefore, before she giving me a blow job, I would finger fuck her G-spot priorly until right before the point of no return for her to reach orgasm. With that done, I found that she would give me a more intense blow job while showing less irritating to the taste of my precum.

There were several times I accidentally pumped my cum in her mouse anyway. When that happened, I would hold her head back or pinned her down on the bed/floor, and she just couldn't do anything to stop me until I finished my full & sticky ejaculation.

Recently, when she was having a rape RP with our male friend for the 1st time, she didn't give him a blow job due to that he might come inside her mouth before his young cock even has a chance to toughing against her dripping cunt.

Last edited by smallrody; 04-05-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, here's the absolute truth with me, I don't mind sucking a guy off at all, I actually find it a turn on especially if he's forcing me.. But !!! and this is a big but! I don't want him cumming in my mouth! It's like having a warm spurt of snot shoot into your mouth. It's more than gross, it makes me vomit!
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 03:35 AM   #7
pervhubuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Ok, here's the absolute truth with me, I don't mind sucking a guy off at all, I actually find it a turn on especially if he's forcing me.. But !!! and this is a big but! I don't want him cumming in my mouth! It's like having a warm spurt of snot shoot into your mouth. It's more than gross, it makes me vomit!
But if he is forcing you, how often does he cum in your mouth anyway, or respect your wishes...?
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #8
smallrody

Quote:
But if he is forcing you, how often does he cum in your mouth anyway, or respect your wishes...?
Lately, I seldom come inside my wife's mouth as she truely doesn't like to swallow my cum in full . I don't expect she will swallow another man's cum too during a roleplay in real with our friend, but as you already said the guy could forcing her to suck him dry .

Anyhow, I will talk to my inexperienced friend for not coming inside my wife's mouth during her next real RP rape with him.

Thank you for making such a good point here, pervhubuk.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:21 AM   #9
pervhubuk

If he's going to make it authentic, surely he should cum where he wants no matter how much she pleads with him...
Old 04-06-2011, 07:36 AM   #10
smallrody

Quote:
If he's going to make it authentic, surely he should cum where he wants no matter how much she pleads with him...
Indeed all three of us (my wife, friend and myself) are still new to roleplay either online or in real. As I previously said in one of my posts, my friend's inexperienced cock was failed to drill deep into my wife's tight pussy during our 1st attempt to have a real role-play rape in our apartment. We haven't try it again since then.

In order to make the RPR authentic, I will take your point into consideration that I should not tell my friend what he should or shouldn't do during the real roleplay rape with my wife. Anyway, it isn't a real rape so it shouldn't be any harmful actions in the role playing.

What I worry most this time is that my friend will fail again to take my wife completely during the RPR in real. Perhaps my wife should 1st give my friend's inexperienced cock a quick release through an intense blow job before allowing him to go against her pink pussy.

May I have a question here? Should my wife go for wearing some sexy clothes for the RPR? She had a see-through clother last time, but it was torn apart by the role-play attacker (my friend) during the RPR...lol

By the way, my wife is in her 30's and at around 5ft 6" tall. In my opinion her curvy body shape still can 'kill' quite a lot of heathly males...lol

Thank you.

Last edited by smallrody; 04-06-2011 at 07:41 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 09:55 AM   #11
Casabianca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Well Carrie... I'd love to force you to swallow my cum, you'd be a perfect victim. It's really hot when a girl doesn't like it but is still forced to do it... Isn't that what's rape all about?
Old 04-08-2011, 06:28 PM   #12
Murlough

Murlough has initial reputation

When I started it, I didn't mind the taste. But as I have done it more and more I find that I cannot swallow it. I try and psych myself into swallowing it but I fear I'll just end up gaging and making the guy feel like crap or something. Isn't that what you guys feel when a girl won't swallow? Haha. Although I have never really been forced to swallow it. That's probably another case.
Murlough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:49 PM   #13
roxygrrl

roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)roxygrrl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks to the anonymity of the internet i can freely admit that i love to suck dick. i gave my first blowjob at 15 and the guy held my head while he came in my mouth. not knowing what to do and being taken off guard, i swallowed. he seemed to like that, so i kept doing it. it wasn't until later that i found out my girlfriends were all spitting. by that time, swallowing just became normal to me, so i kept doing it and still do. my only problem is the lack of warning - if a guy is gonna cum in my mouth or on my face, gimme a second or two to get ready!
Old 04-17-2011, 01:44 AM   #14
smallrody

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
...swallowing just became normal to me,... my only problem is the lack of warning - if a guy is gonna cum in my mouth or on my face, gimme a second or two to get ready!
I think most guys will find it a turn on especially if he's taking you off guard completely... What do you think?
Old 04-17-2011, 06:35 AM   #15
Marian T

Marian T Level 1 (100+)Marian T Level 1 (100+)

I have to admit that I love to suck dicks and love to swallow the cum. Guys always love that as they feel so much in charge when they can pump my mouth and finally fill it with their hot sperm. And I can feel so dominated that my fantasies being raped bring me to a great climax.
Marian T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 03:16 PM   #16
Casabianca

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygrrl View Post
thanks to the anonymity of the internet i can freely admit that i love to suck dick. i gave my first blowjob at 15 and the guy held my head while he came in my mouth. not knowing what to do and being taken off guard, i swallowed. he seemed to like that, so i kept doing it. it wasn't until later that i found out my girlfriends were all spitting. by that time, swallowing just became normal to me, so i kept doing it and still do. my only problem is the lack of warning - if a guy is gonna cum in my mouth or on my face, gimme a second or two to get ready!
Just like smallrody said... cumming in your mouth or on your face when you're not ready would be a major turn on for me...
Having you tied down and simply making you take the cum would be fun, wouldn't it?
Old 04-17-2011, 10:31 PM   #17
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My then-girlfriend didn't care much for oral, either giving or receiving, but she'd blow me every once in awhile as a treat. I'd give her plenty of warning that I was about to cum and she'd usually just keep going and let me shoot off in her mouth, but then make a huge production about spitting everything out. Her unwillingness to swallow and even the spitting didn't bother me (I'm under no illusion that it's a pleasant taste) but the big deal she made about it annoyed me. I got thinking about that one time while she was sucking me off and, while I still gave her plenty of warning, I held her in place firmly when I came so that most of it went down her throat. Still the same production afterwards, but I doubt she was able to spit very much out; made me happy. She later admitted that she kind of liked it when I 'forced' her that way.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 12:57 AM   #18
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casabianca View Post
Well Carrie... I'd love to force you to swallow my cum, you'd be a perfect victim. It's really hot when a girl doesn't like it but is still forced to do it... Isn't that what's rape all about?
Yes that is what rape is about and in fantasy I love the scenario. Even in rl most guys I've been with do the hand to the back of the head which always makes me nervous especially if I'm about to pull away. I think that is a guy thing and hard to get away from. Some guys will start to cum in your mouth and then pull out to put the rest in your face. Others want their entire load in your mouth before they pull out and that's when I make a run to the bathroom to spit it out. Seriously it's gross and even trying to spit it out is difficult because it's stringy and you actually have to pull it out. Yuck
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #19
raypemi

raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)raypemi Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via Yahoo to raypemi

I have to admit usually I do not like to suck dick. I think of it as annoying, uncomfortable for my jaw, and getting nothing out of it as well as gross. It is probably the most personal (normal) thing that people can do. To allow a penis in my mouth, that pisses and cums and sweats...yuk.
On the flipside, it is my hottest fantasy to watch or think about a man raping my mouth and throat. Spreading his copius precum around my tongue and lips so I have to taste every drop of it. The rougher and deeper the better. Especially laying on top of my face and fucking my mouth like a pussy, bouncing my head further and further into the bed. Stopping to wrap his fingers around my throat so he can feel how deepdown he is, and how stretched out my throat is. Playing with my breathing. And finally at first squirting on my tongue so I have to taste his spunk, then pushing it all the way down my throat and cumming hard, making me take his essence right into my self and belly. I don't think anything else could make me feel as submissive and unequal to a man than at that moment afterwards.
raypemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:51 PM   #20
Dhemius

Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dhemius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Almost shame to admit but never had my load swallowed (once it was cloe) so this is currently one of top fantasies and forcing the person to do it would be even better :]
Dhemius is offline   Reply With Quote