Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-04-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Flirting with the pimp

Let's picture this:

You are regularly hanging in a bar with friends at the end of the day, when you've finished working. One day, one of them makes his coming out and say :

'Ok guys, I can't stand lying to you anymore, I will tell you what I really do for a living : I am a pimp'

Nobody among your friends rejects him or aggress him even knowing he probably catches women in distress and gradually makes them drug addicts by providing the worst hypocrite friendship and giving them some money to survive. Then when they are so addicted that they would kill for a shoot, he probably give then a mini leather skirt and put them on the pavement.

Nobody among your group of friends decided never to see him again. Either the friendship is strong enough for all of you to accept being buddy with a criminal, either some of you prefer to separate the soft way. Like the next phone call will sound a bit like 'well you know I have a busy week plus I'm running out of money so I won't see you for a drink this week guys'.

After leaving the bar, you did what you usually do before leaving each other, you walk down the street to reach the parking, get into your car and return to your home. One of the street you walk along has three prostitutes hooking. It feels so weird to know your pimp friend maybe know them and maybe also is entirely responsible of their conditions. You are kind of fascinated and you can't resist. You give one of these hookers a good look in the eye. What you see is a mix of despair/pleasure/slavery feeling. This feels very strange. Somehow you feel like these girls are slave, somehow you think they have an advantage on you, which is they are protected. Anyone who would try to harm them would taste the fist of their pimps, and if the Pimp is your friend, you know that's gonna hurt real bad. These girls have nothing else to do except being under control and having sex all day. Their pimp not only provides them food, but he also provides them protection. These girls will never have to worry anymore about day to day little manipulations at work, these girls will never be scared anymore about the 'great tomorrow'. Ok it's a very weird and sick protection, but it's a protection, and in a wild place like the Bronx, a lot of people would be still alive if they had a protector. Your pimp friend is very charismatic. He's a good looking man, very good contact with people, he cranks funny jokes, pat you on the shoulder, you are not surprised at all he could get the confidence of girls in distress.

You finally get back home and this night you have a strange dream, you see your pimp friend giving you a hug and tell you 'don't worry my dear, you're under my protection now, you don't have to worry about anything, I take care of you. Then you see your friend holding a hipe, you find yourself naturally raising your naked arm to him, and the hype bites you in no pain'.

Would it be a turn on for you to become under control of someone?
Could it be a way for security?
Could it be a challenge? (Like you would like to test yourself, you would like to know what it feels like to hit rock bottom, and see if you're strong enough to fight it back and regain your health and freedom?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote