Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-05-2009, 09:28 AM   #81
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

I am reminded of the 1960's film 1,000,000 BC, starring Raquel Welch. I have not seen it in years, but I do remember the dialog; nothing but grunts and groans.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060782/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raquel-Welch-Photograph-C12274728.jpg (12.6 KB, 82 views)
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:45 PM   #82
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Humans in general are designed to effectively reproduce, but I actually don't agree with this at all.

Women are weaker because, since they bare and raise children, they were far less frequently hunters than men. We thus did not evolve to be as strong or tall as men are -- Amazon women are a different case, and similarly tended to be tall and strong.

Not quite. Men were the hunters because they were bigger and stronger, not the other way around. No amount of physical activity can change the genes you will pass on to your offspring. And the notion of a tribe of giant warrior women is completely unfounded; the evidence points to the myth of the Amazons being the fact that some women from modern day Ukraine or Romania were included in their tribes' armies and because their presence would have been so shocking to the Greeks it would have been exaggerated in the stories they told.
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #83
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mostly bull, but as some explained, the concept is highly arousing for me. Born, against their will, to be raped for the rest of their poor lives. Oh yeah.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #84
BeautyQueen

BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BeautyQueen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a biology major, I don't agree with the statement "women are meant to be raped" per se. However, this topic has come up in numerous classes and it seems as far as science can prove that:
1.Women are indeed the weaker of the species; the female body is physiologically engineered to harness majority of strength in the legs and abdomen. More than likely for baring and carrying children.
2.In response to "hiding arousal" nor can a man; and I think maybe you're getting arousal confused with wetness of the vagina which is in fact, during a real rape, a biological defense to prevent damage to the reproductive orifice and organs for continuation of the race. These are two wholly separate things.
3.Many women are in fact only able to come through clitoral stimulation. However, interestingly enough it is usually easy to get a woman off through clitoral stimulation be it forced or wanted! When women do achieve orgasm the brain sends an intense rush of endorphins (body's natural pain killers) and stimulates release of a hormone that simulates the feeling of love (WONDERFUL defense if you're being forced to do something against your will-as it eases physical and emotional pain)
4.Preference of pose is of pure opinion so I don't really have much to say there...and if you think about it what is the most sensitive part of a female? The vagina, of course. Of a male? The scrotum-note the extreme comparison of location when the two are bent over. I have to think this is just genetics.
All of that being said, I tend to think that all of it can simply be explained by a evolutionary response to a reoccurring situation involving one species as a defense.
That does not mean however, I don't find your view extremely arousing....poor helpless us at your mercy.... ;]
BeautyQueen is offline   Reply With Quote