Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Tyrant

resident evil type gore roleplay.

The men tap rapidly at the computer, pushing up spectacles and murmuring under their breaths. He can hear them, their lab coats flapping, but he’s not fully awake. His body feels strange... stretched out. He tries to lift his arm and it comes back down with a clang.
There are loud voices around him, running and stomping. Dumb fucks, why couldn’t they let him sleep? Ryker shrugs. Cock suckers. He’d been a rapist once, though he liked to do things that were less then... acceptable, even among rapist. So when Umbrella had given him the choice of going through with his death sentence for having stuck that burning brand up the girl’s cunt or volunteer for an experimental procedure, well... he’d jumped at the chance.
Now he isn’t sure if that was the brightest of ideas.
The injection they’d initially given him hadn’t been an issue, even the constant monitoring from the scientist had been nothing more then a bother. But... the rash and how it had spread... The sudden headaches. Everything.... it had gone downhill then. Only thing that had made it worth it was the little bitch he’d seen walking around in her high heels, those nice fine legs clicking on the hard floor as she walked around. Yeah.... stupid cunt. Blonde hair tied back in a bun, glasses and decent sized breasts. Didn’t even know she was showing them off. The whore.
He can feel himself growing hard again, his erection pushing up. “The damned thing has an erection again,” he hears someone say.
Thing? He thinks. Thing? He’s not a thing! He’s a man, and he’s tired of being treated like a lab rat. He’s been hearing it for awhile now. The men referring to him as a thing... He’s ignored it up until now He doesn’t know why... why today is so different from any other day. But... he’s had enough. Enough!
Then there are the restraints at his arms again. His wrist banging against the shackles. “Quick! Get the tranquilizers!” he hears someone yell.
So tired of this.... so fucking tired. His eyes snap open and he turns to stare at the sniveling little man, the man shaking. He wants to say “what’s the matter doc? Never see some pissed off joe before?” instead, what comes out is a guttural roar.
The man stumbles back and Ryker pulls at his restraints, jerking and pulling until he wrenches them off and he swipes at the man. He’s surprised to see the man fall, blood splattering everywhere. The other scientist scatter, screaming.
He looks at his hand. It looks wrong... pale and... long? Like nails growing out of his fingers, but several feet long... He looks down at himself, feeling his naked scalp and feeling extra appendages twisting on his back, along his arms, like little worms. He looks at one on his right arm and looks at it, jerking and letting out a scream when he jerks it from his own flesh. So ... it’s a part of him?
What have they....
He looks at his member then. He’d been fair sized before but now he was enormous! His cock was at least three feet if it was two. Barbed with some four bone like prongs coming out around it. He runs a long claw along the length of it and smiles. At least this is good. He’s bigger then a fucking horse now! Wait till he rams it between that blonde cunt’s legs! He licks his upper lip, savoring the idea.
He gets up, wrenching the restraints from his legs. As he stands there is a blaring noise. The room flashes red and men in suits come in, looking at him. “What the hell?!” says one. “Fire! Fire!”
And they do. Bullets flashing, ripping through flesh and bone. They feel like hot pinpricks against his flesh. Burning shards of metal. They rip through him and he roars, charging the men. They scream, each falling as blades rip through them. Blood and gore splatter the halls, and men fall. Him making his way out.
As he makes his way to the exit he see that blonde and licks his lips. It’ll be time to try his new “toy” now. She looks up at him charging at her only when it’s too late...

Several days later. Ryker chews from the flesh of a dobermen he picked up. It taste like stale hot dogs, but he can’t complain too much. He’s found plenty of cunts to mutilate lately but he’s feeling a hard on coming on again....
He’ll need to feed again. He throws the remains of the dog aside and walks through the park, his hulking frame shadowed by the mass of trees. Here is a good place to hunker down and hide while he looks for his next target....
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:52 AM   #2
Cosmogirl14

Cosmogirl14 Level 1 (100+)Cosmogirl14 Level 1 (100+)

I'm a 24 year old junior in college going to school to be a doctor. Around 5 foot 4 inches only 110 pounds beautiful greenish blue eyes and long dark brown hair. It's fall break and I'm at home visiting my family. I decided to come to the towns largest park to get some pictures for an extra art class. I kneel down with my back towards the entrance to the hiking trail getting my camera ready just getting done with a call from my fiancé jack who is back home in Columbus Ohio. I stand up and take a deep breathe enjoying the crisp clean smell of fall not knowing today will be one of the worst days of my life.
Cosmogirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:28 AM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

the tyrant crunches down in the trees sniffing the air and tasting the estrogen. in front of him is a girl... she has her back turned to it. she's covered by a hoodie and tight jeans. she looks like she has a good ass, and the tyrant rubs its overly engorged scrotum with two fingers. but he can't tell much else. grunting it sends a few tendrils over towards the girl, now knowing how to work them. they slip under the hoodie and slip under the shirt she has beneath, massaging her back..... and slowly wrapping around her arms.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
Cosmogirl14

Drops my camera to the ground and turns around fast my loose brown hair flapping around my face from the breeze and lets out a loud scream as my cleavage heaves heavily from my quick and panicked breathing as I try to get my arms free and back up
Old 03-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #5
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant now looks at her. though not typically his type with the long mess of hair her breasts really do look nice in that tight top. he can feel him self hardening. he wraps a free tentacle around her throat and mouth, squeezing this one so it's between her lips. cutting her air a bit while squeezing the tentacles around her shoulders.
Old 03-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #6
Cosmogirl14

Looks up at you completely wide eyed and scared to death trying to turn my head to shake the thing out of my mouth loose and picks up my camera wailing it at you doing anything to get loose
Old 03-09-2013, 01:50 AM   #7
darkstalker
Privileged Member

it glares at the camera and snarls, lifting the girl up suddenly and slamming her against the ground, making her drop the camera. it picks the camera up... intending to crush it then has a better idea. turning the girl, it bends her down, face pressed against the floor, holding her tightly and rips the butt end from her jeans. with a flick it rips away her panties. smiling, it pushes the camera in, sticking it in tight.
releasing her, it kicks her hard between the legs, then grips her hair hard, hissing in almost intelligable voice. "get it out."
then it sits back to watch, stroking its cock, one tentacle still wrapped around her left arm.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:02 AM   #8
Cosmogirl14

Blinks a few times in pain from hitting my head after being slammed to the hard ground looks around a little dazed and then I feel the pain and the blood running down my legs I reach down with my free arm and feels that my jeans have been ruined and I feel a horrible horrible pressure and sensation coming from down inside of me when I finally realize its my camera jammed down inside of me I start trying to feel for the cord to pull it out to make the pain stop while I'm trying to scream for help thinking there is no way this is happening to me!
Old 03-09-2013, 02:08 AM   #9
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant laughs at her frustration, running a coil around her throat and tightening it a bit while dipping that same coil down her cleavage. it plays between her breasts, pushing the bra away and yanking at the straps.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:12 AM   #10
Cosmogirl14

Looks up at you shivering hard from the cold from the pain from just absolute fear. Grabs the coil that wrapped around my throat trying to yank it loose crying hard "what.. What are you!!!!"
Old 03-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant is pissed. she's not playing by the rules. stupid girl. it squeezes the coils tight, choking her and lifts her into the air jabbing a claw into her moist cunt and fiddling inside, gripping the camera. he holds her... tight enough to hold her up, but not tight enough to choke her... too much.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:22 AM   #12
Cosmogirl14

Pulls my head back screaming trying to kick at you coughing and starting to gasp for more air I tell myself this is all a dream it has to be a dream these things just don't exist. Tries digging my nails into the coils to make them loosen around my throat
Old 03-09-2013, 02:26 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant smiles, laughing at her futile attempts. it's been hit by bullets, her nails are hardly anything if at all. it finally feels the camera and pushes with the talon. "ah...." it says in a deep voice... "here?" and pushes roughly, jamming the camera further against her cervix before jamming the nail into the camera's base. he can hear it crunch inside there and twist his nail a bit, twisting the scrunched remains of the camera before slowly pulling it out from her jerking legs.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:34 AM   #14
Cosmogirl14

Squeezes my eyes shut as I feel the camera slamming up against my cervix arching my back and letting out a blood curdling scream. Then my legs start shaking and blood runs out of my nearly damaged vagina. I do everything possible to keep myself from passing out. Although as much as I want to, to escape this pain I've never felt before in my life, it's the fear that's keeping me conscious.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:37 AM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant drops her, spreading her legs roughly, lapping at the blood coming down her hips. it gives him an erection and he snorts against her legs. then it turns her roughly and jams one of its long nails up her anus roughly and in a slow andn steady pace begins to finger fuck her...
Old 03-09-2013, 02:46 AM   #16
Cosmogirl14

Turns my head slowly and starts picking it up. Looking around I see a root bent into the ground buried deep enough to grab onto for support. I grab a hold of it and start pulling my self up and slowly start to pull myself away from you from this pain that has only taken a couple of minutes but that has seemed like an eternity
Old 03-09-2013, 02:52 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the tyrant notices her begining to crawl away, loosening its hold on her bowels. it lets her pull away for a moment before jerking her back by the hoodie, nearly tearing it away. as she screams it presses her back against the floor and looks at both dripping holes. oh, which one to fuck first?
its erection is hard. but it looks at that quivering sucking anus and begins to push its engorged cock in. it always did prefer the ass. and slowly, it begins to push in.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:00 AM   #18
Cosmogirl14

Tries to scream but I can't find the air nor the strength to do so. My legs feel as if they are on fire, my insides tightening up to the point where I feel like I'm going to be sick from the twisting and churning from deep inside of me. It takes everything I have to pick up the sharpest rock and swing my arm down connecting it to the side of that..that thing inside of me
Old 03-09-2013, 11:21 AM   #19
darkstalker
Privileged Member

The tyrant chuckles, wrenching the girl up by the hair and begins thrusting savagely, pumping in and out, making sure at least a foot of its massive member goes inside the girl. the rock is little of anything. anymore then her nails were. bullets burn, rocks annoy...
It thrust wildly enjoying the splat splat of her anus against its engorged self and pushes it's other arm under the girl's top, feeling the intrusive bra in the way of the sensitive flesh and wrenches it away so it can feel her delicious tit meat beneath, squeezing and pulling at it while pumping at her hips....
Old 03-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #20
Cosmogirl14

Turns my head as the earth starts spinning and I'm trying to fight the urge to pass out but I can't take the pain. Not anymore. I try to scream but nothing comes out and everything goes back. That's when I know I'm in trouble.

Tags
monster, rape, resident evil, tentacle, tyrant