Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-05-2007, 05:32 PM   #41
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

My ears hear the words, eyes notice the grin but am still too groggy to react quick enough as her hand moves quickly and strikes my face. Blinking just a few times i focus more as hips move upwards a little still trying to move you.

"What do you want from me.."
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 05:53 PM   #42
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you hips begin to move, I sense that your still groggy but I know this will not last long. I glance across to my desk, an item of furniture that has served me well in the past but not just as a desk… it was a heavy oaken piece and had been specially bolted to the floor…
‘All in good time Chris… wouldn’t want to spoil the surprise.’ Now it is my turn to lick my lips.
I move quickly and from within my jacket I produce and small set of cuffs… a set that I am somewhat fond, sleek and stylish… they are less cumbersome than normal cuffs and allow me to discreetly carry them. I swing the cuffs so that the first loop catches your wrist, my movement continues and locks against the table leg… I look at the expression on your face and grin
Old 03-05-2007, 06:01 PM   #43
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Eyes try to follow your every movement but cant as i hear your words, muttering more curse words under my breath. Noticing you lick your lips i try to push you off me again before i feel the cold metal around my wrist before it locks against the desk. Eyes turn from the desk to your face noticing the grin as i try to roll my hips against yours still trying to shake your body off mine as the words are spoken.

"What surprise are you talking about.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-05-2007, 06:13 PM   #44
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grin…. ‘Well if I tell you, that would spoil it. I think it would be so much more fun for you to find out for yourself.’
I decide to stand, seeing as you are now limited in where you can move, I get to my feet and step a few paces away…pulling up the chair, I turn it so that the back of the chair faces you and I sit with my legs astride and my elbows resting on the top of the backrest…. I grin as I watch your face take in the scene
Old 03-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #45
NightStalker73au
Alone

Watching you grin and hearing your words i mutter more curse words under my breath and try to pull self up by using the desk. Straining against the cuffs i am vaguely aware of you moving about as i glance back and notice you sitting on the chair looking down at me. Eyes focus more clearly now as i once again use all the strength i can muster attempting to break the handcuffs but feel the cold metal dig into my skin. Sighing loudly my body relaxes more against the floor as i try to kick the chair now but to no avail. Breathing is more raspy, heartbeat increased as fear and tension set in for the first time in years.

"What exactly do you want from you.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-05-2007, 06:46 PM   #46
Hellcat
At Rest

I cant help but grin as you struggle against those cuffs, specially made and resistant to all but the finest cutting blades. I allow you time to struggle and try to work out your frustrations, before finally you quiet down and speak. I watch as your ribcage rises and falls heavily, your broad chest stirs something deep in me, an almost primeval desire that wells up inside me… and like a spark it begins a chain reaction throughout every cell in my body

‘What do I want?’ I look at you chained to my desk, ‘I already have what I want… just a matter of taking it.’
Old 03-05-2007, 06:54 PM   #47
NightStalker73au
Alone

Having used almost all my strength trying to break free from the cuffs i sigh loudly as eyes watch you closer. Your words hit me directly and knock even more breath out of me as more tension and fear set in knowing there would not be anyone around at all this time of night even if i did try to scream out for help. Once again i strain against the desk trying to break the cuffs feeling them cutting deeper into my wrists.

"Let me out of here ..."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-05-2007, 07:01 PM   #48
Hellcat
At Rest

‘Why exhaust yourself Chris with all this futile activity… you’ll be no good to me at all if you keep this up.’
I stand and cast the chair aside, ‘If you want to be let out… then you are going to have to earn it. Reward and Punishment Chris… that’s the method of discipline they like to use in colleges now for those students who don’t tow the line… I agree with that principle, I just take it a little further than the protocol suggests.
I walk across and kneel on my haunches so that my face is level with yours…
‘Am I making myself clear Chris?’
Old 03-05-2007, 07:11 PM   #49
NightStalker73au
Alone

Her words hit deep as mind reeled, body was not listening to anything as i still desperately tried to free myself. Eyes barely caught sight of you moving til your face was level with mine. Sighing even louder i strained even harder against the cuffs turning my face to notice some bruises appearing on my wrists. Muttering some more curse words under my breath i banged my head against the carpet , looked back into her eyes and spoke.

"What choice do i have then.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-05-2007, 07:17 PM   #50
Hellcat
At Rest

I glance across to your wrist and see the beginnings of discolouration, and shake my head making a patronising ‘tutting’ sound…
‘Your choice Chris, is to do exactly what I say, when I say, and without hesitation.’
I stand up, I now that im close enough for you to be able to see some way up my skirt, but not close enough for you to see all.
‘So do we have an agreement?’
Old 03-05-2007, 07:26 PM   #51
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing your words they sink in slowly as i feel my head throb more and more with each passing second. Giving up all hope of getting free right now my eyes focus as much as they can as i feel the pain from the metal cuffs too. Damn this college and everyone in it i mused to self cos after tonight im long gone when she lets me go whenever that may be. Sighing even louder than before i watch you stand and see some way up your legs to just under the hem of your skirt. Thinking i knew what was coming next i feigned a smile.

"Do you mean am i prepared to make a deal with the devil, well i guess the answer is yes..You happy now..."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-05-2007, 07:40 PM   #52
Hellcat
At Rest

‘A deal with the Devil… an interesting choice of words, frankly its not like you have got any choice in the matter is it… You will do as I say and that’s all there is to it, simply because the alternative ……’ I let my voice trail off.
I walk across to the trophy cabinet, slide open the drawer and pause for a moment before turning round and saying..
‘Do you know why my college is so successful Chris? No of course you don’t, I couldn’t expect you too… but I have my own way of dealing with the troublesome element…its not approved but it works.
I kneel down across your chest and run my finger down your chest, feeling your muscles through the thin material
Old 03-06-2007, 12:44 AM   #53
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing her voice trail off i never caught the last words but knew what they could be as i just lay there almost totally motionless on the carpet. God i thought to myself if she wanted this a far better choice was her couch on the left hand side of the room. Hearing her footsteps move across the room before returning i felt her knee across my chest before goosebumps were sent down spine, electricity coarsed through every part of my body as her finger traced down my chest through the material of my shirt. Grinning up at her my eyes looked directly at hers.

"You know if you wanted fun from me the couch would be so much better and before you say anything i have no intention of leaving. Im quite liking this method of yours and want all you can give and more.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 04:23 PM   #54
Hellcat
At Rest

I grin at hearing these words… ‘Just like the college Jock huh, ‘ I stifle a quiet laugh, ‘always on the look out for pussy…. Well Chris, I’m not one of those whores, I’m not just looking for a quick seeing too over my lunch break.. You are going to learn a simple lesson today, one that even you should excel at. That is where there is pleasure, there is also a certain amount of pain.’
With that, I stop caressing your chest with my finger, I pinch your nipple between my thumb and forefinger and twist, causing you a twinge of pain, just so that you know who is in control.
‘i’m sure we will get to the couch in time Chris… but before that you will do as I say.’ I grin
Old 03-06-2007, 04:30 PM   #55
NightStalker73au
Alone

Realising my words were falling on deaf ears with her, i lay almost motionless on the carpet before feeling her fingers twist my nipple. Muttering a few curse words under my breath i once again tried to break free from the cuffs only feeling them cutting even deeper into the skin of my wrists. Not daring to look at them i was going to do everything possible now to break free as i kicked my legs out, growled and screamed.

"Take the fucking cuffs off me bitch..."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 04:46 PM   #56
Hellcat
At Rest

My eyes narrow and my grin transforms into a more severe expression, as you start to kick out, I step back a little just enough so that I am out of harms way should you get lucky.

‘Bitch?…. You calling me a Bitch…. I don’t think so Chris.. You are going to be my bitch and if you keep pissing me off then I’m going to leave you to rot in those cuffs… so settle down!’ I hiss
Old 03-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #57
NightStalker73au
Alone

The pain from the cuffs cutting even deeper as i fight against them more and more only causes me to to scream louder as with each passing second more and more energy drains from my almost totally exhausted body. Eyes blink before closing, feet continue to kick out almost oblivious to her words as i hear the hiss. Calming only slightly i try to open them further allowing better viewing of her but with all the tears flowing i cant see much at all. Screaming louder the words echo around the room.

"You want that to happen , make it worth my while cos these cuffs arent improving my mood at all."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 05:02 PM   #58
Hellcat
At Rest

I shake my head…. My mood is beginning to sour at his constant whining..i walk across and bend down near his face.
‘What god are you going to be for me if you continue to expend your energy like this, and crying is really unattractive.’ I grin. ‘What if your friends could see you now Chris? No, you see this is how it will happen, you will cease your struggling, if you don’t then things will get harder for you… is that what you want? ‘cus I don’t thing you do.’
From my jacket pocket I remove the keys to the cuffs and toy with them in my hand.
Grinning once more I say, ‘Convince me that I should use these keys Chris.’
Old 03-06-2007, 05:08 PM   #59
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing the foosteps across the carpet my eyes clear enough for me to see you bending down near my face. Mind is a clutter of anger, anxiety and fear but mostly fear now as it seems i have been trapped this way for hours. Hands stopped moving at the same time my legs went still. The only movement that could be seen or heard was my chest rising slightly and the raspy sounds from my mouth. Turning my face away i concentrated on the lower bottom side of the rather large wooden desk as all i could do was meekly speak.

"Yes Miss i will obey every order you wish me of me.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #60
Hellcat
At Rest

This time I smile, not a grin, but a smile… I bring my fingers to your face, but this time stroke the side of your head with the back of my hand.
‘You see Chris, it;’s only ever a matter of time.’
I see that he’s body has become weakened through his struggles and the pain in his wrist must be causing him some discomfort. With my one hand I I hold his wrist gently and with the other I turn the key in the lock and allow the cuffs to fall from his arm.
‘It’s only ever a matter of time before I get what I want sweetheart, you will do to remember that.’