Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-04-2007, 07:00 AM   #1
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au
Default Chris's Punishment - Hellcat and I

Entering the college i walked casually across the grassed areas, through the small area between two buildings and found the shed that my mates used for pleasure. No one had found us here and lighting up a cigarette i enjoyed it as the day ahead planned out in my head. Not much on except a few boring classes and lectures as i stubbed out the cigarette.

Glancing at my watch i walked out and followed the back of the building turning at the end and making my way towards first class. Walking down the corridor i exchanged brief exchanges with mates and pushed the door open before taking my usual seat at the back of the room. My blue eyes scanned the room as i made my almost 6 ft tall and solidly built body more comfortable.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 07:11 AM   #2
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting at the front of the lecture hall, under the pretence of looking through some papers before the start of the lecture, I watch as the students slowly file in… This wouldn’t normally be how I intend to start my day, but the usual lecturer had phoned in sick and I hadn’t had time to arrange a substitute. The only other commitment I had today was a finance meeting in the afternoon so to take this lecture was a pleasant diversion.

The usual suspects begin to file in and take their normal seats at the back, most of them had been called to my office at one time or another. I allow myself a wry grin, these guys barely in their 20’s and yet so full of themselves.. I return my gaze to my notes
Old 03-04-2007, 07:18 AM   #3
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

My blue eyes move across the room before centralising on the middle window briefly noticing the new building being built. Chuckling i thought what next a prison as my eyes found the rather large desk at the front. Thoughts were what is going on today, this isn't our tutor as i nudged my mate next to me and pointed to her. He grinned and chuckled as we both waited the last few minutes before class was supposed to start.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 07:43 AM   #4
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Slowly the last few students file into the room and take their seats… the air is filled with the usual discordant chatter and buzz of vibrating mobile phones, I can also hear an audible sigh from some students as they pass me… I grin quietly to myself.. Obviously the thought of the college Head teaching them has put a crimp on their day..
I look at the clock on the wall… 10 am sharp, I pick up a heavy text book and bang it three times on the lectern to get some attention.
‘Right class!’ I raise my voice so I am heard over the trailing remnants of banal conversations…
‘Homologous recombination gene targeting …’ and with that I switch on the projector which begins to cycle through a variety of picture slides
Old 03-04-2007, 07:49 AM   #5
NightStalker73au
Alone

Sitting in my chair at the back of the classroom i hear the books hit the desk quite hard and sigh as soon as i hear the words. An even louder one is emitted when i watch the screen's passing images. Not really paying much attention my mind wanders to the past weekend before tearing off some paper from my notebook throwing it down towards the front, watching as it hits another student before returning to watching the pictures pass by on the screen.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 07:56 AM   #6
Hellcat
At Rest

As with most lectures I expect only about half the class to pay anything near attention to me, so it comes as little surprise that im giving my lecture to the subdued white noise of muffled conversations.. still I think to myself as I continue If I wanted 100% attention I would be teaching the art students, and that’s only when the have a nude modelling class… I grin, and can’t help but stop talking… composing myself again, I continue on.. im vaguely aware of a small white object sail across the room, but decide to dismiss it…pausing only to shoot a steely glance towards the back of the class from where it came….
Old 03-04-2007, 08:01 AM   #7
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling eyes upon me my eyes met the gaze of the teacher and a low chuckle comes from my lips. Watching her resume i sit back even further in my seat cross my arms and just blankly look at the screen. Thoughts turned over that if this class got any slower i would definitely fall asleep.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 08:05 AM   #8
Hellcat
At Rest

…… I continue with my lecture, before pausing and asking…
‘So then Chris…perhaps you can tell the rest of us exactly the procedure for isolating a genomic clone…?
I let the question hang, I know damn well you hadn’t been listening but I gain some perverse pleasure from focusing everyones attention on you
Old 03-04-2007, 08:09 AM   #9
NightStalker73au
Alone

Hearing her words before a short silence then my name that alone sets a few eyes upon me. Staring at a passing image i can only grin and chuckle for a few moments.

"The procedure is explained in full on page 58 of our large study book if i am not mistaken and if not thats why you are the teacher and not me."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 08:47 AM   #10
Hellcat
At Rest

I stare at him for a moment or two, but aware of the rest of the class… I know it wouldn’t be a good move to allow him to get away with such a smart ass comment…

‘Well it looks like mastering in the index of a book is as best as we can hope for from you…. Yes im a teacher, but you are the student it’s you place to learn… sometimes I wonder whether Charles Darwin got it wrong after all.’
Old 03-04-2007, 08:53 AM   #11
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her eyes beating down harshly on me , the words hit me as i just smiled back at her. With a shrug of my shoulders i flicked open my notepad and just began scribbling for a few seconds before looking back up and cheekily speaking.

"Then teach us more or i'm out of here."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 09:01 AM   #12
Hellcat
At Rest

I glance up at the clock, and am somewhat relieved to see that it isn’t long before this lecture finishes..
‘ If you actually paid attention, you would have noticed that that’s exactly what I have been doing…..Don’t let your mind wonder Chris, It’s far too small to be let out on it’s own.’
I take satisfaction from the rivers of chuckles that echo through the hall as a result of my last comment…
I stare at you daring you to respond…seeing as I am belittling you in front of your peers
Old 03-04-2007, 09:05 AM   #13
NightStalker73au
Alone

No sooner had the words left your mouth the room filled with laughter and so much satisfaction could have gotten from retaliating straight away i decided on silence first. The laughter continued to echo as stares from everyone centred on me. Not the first time i mused quietly as i mind pondered something before speaking.

"I challenge you to a mini quiz, if i fail you have right to do what you please.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 09:15 AM   #14
Hellcat
At Rest

I regard you quizzically, not having expected this. The thought that you would attempt to match minds with me I find a little laughable, as you are hardly the finest student, and certainly have a hand in bringing the college’s grade average down.
But with only 5 minutes to go and little chance of getting the lecture back on track… I agree….
‘Very well Chris… I shall be interested to see the inner workings of your mind, such as they are.’
I grin and the students look back at you, awaiting your response
Old 03-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #15
NightStalker73au
Alone

Smiling i hear her answer and notice the grin, the other students looking at me almost trying to see right through me. Glaring at a couple of them i look back down the front of the theatre, smile and speak.

"End of the day your office sound good enough.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 03:34 PM   #16
Hellcat
At Rest

Default Congrats on your 400th post Night ;)

The gaze of the students return to me, inside I am annoyed that he has the audacity to dictate to me a time and a place….however, as I had every intention of showing him how intolerable his disruptive behaviour is, I agree..

‘That’s fine by me Chris…. Assuming you can stay out of trouble till then of course.!’
Old 03-04-2007, 03:42 PM   #17
NightStalker73au
Alone

I watch her and wait as time slowly stands till briefly. Hearing her answer i chuckle on the inside and smile before moving only a little in my seat and glance at my watch. Already planning the rest of my day out further my eyes glance around the theatre with most eyes back on her, some still lingering on me.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 03:50 PM   #18
Hellcat
At Rest

With the lecture pretty much drawn to a close I finish by saying..
‘ For next week I want you to have all read up on the chapter on viral vectors and gene therapy, ok, dismissed.’
A tornado of activity hits the lecture theatre almost before I have dismissed the class. I cast my eyes to the back of the room, Chris is there slowly packing his bags and still chuckling to himself…. I am unsure what is going on in his head and for a moment wonder what im getting into, before I allow myself a wry smile.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #19
NightStalker73au
Alone

Noting down the assignment for next class i begin to pack my bag slowly before standing, smiling down towards the front of the theatre once then filing out just after a few other students. The rest of the day is almost a blur as i kill off one class to take a short but quick study break before realising that she could throw anything at all in the quiz.

Just as i finished up my last class i walked out of the room, down a few corridors, across the quadrangle and down another corridor. Stepping inside the men's room briefly i glanced at self in mirror , smiled then chuckled before leaving and making my way down the rest of the corridor. Stopping outside her office door i knocked and waited.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #20
Hellcat
At Rest

Fortunately the rest of my day passes without incident, the finance meeting goes better than I expected and throughout the rest of the day, my fellow staff comment on how perky I appear. I answer them with a grin.
I can’t help but wonder if Chris really knows what kind of thing he’s gotten himself into by mouthing off during the lecture.

I’m sat in my office, scanning through some paperwork when I hear a sharp knock against the door… I don’t answer for a few moments, maybe to let him think that im not actually in and he has got away with. Then I speak.
‘Yes…. Come in!’ I say with a slight smile