Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-15-2007, 05:28 AM   #161
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"I will punish you for every slip up Toy. And every punishment will be more severe then the last." Opening up the bottle of lube, he took a generous amount and applied it to the shaft of the extra large dildo in plain view of her.

"We're going to get your ass used to this bad boy."

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:00 AM   #162
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"O god no, Please dont do that. Im sorry i will obey you i promise" Struggling to get free but with no sucess, he moves closer with the dildo, his face twisted with an evil grin.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:31 AM   #163
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

"You forgot to address me properly Toy." The tone of his voice was cruel as he lowered the large toy down between her legs. The thick slippery head was pushed up against her tight ass hole. The pressure built against her anus the harder he pushed. Her body trying to keep the foreign object out of it. Failing, the head popped into her ass and started to stretch it out. Though painful, it was no where near as intense as when he was shoving it in her before without lube.

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 06:45 AM   #164
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"I have tried to address you properly but you still chose to punish me, why would i address you in a maner not fit for you" Screaming in pain as he shoves it further in my ass.

"I will address you properly when you let me out of these chains and remove the dildo from my ass, i promise" hoping that my barter will work i await his reply while my body trembles from the pain its in.
my dark side is offline   Reply With Quote