Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-28-2008, 05:48 AM   #1
Ryanmo97

Ryanmo97 has initial reputation
Default From Businesswoman to Sex Slave Redux (Closed to me and cynthia4rp )

Looking for 1 female for a RP. You'd be playing a busness woman who is kidnapped as she's leaving work one night. She's taken to her captor's home to be his sex slave... Some personality traits of the female role is she is a very strong independant woman, she's worked hard to get where she is in company. So, when she's kidnapped she will not want to become my sex slave and will not follow the rules I set for her at the begining of her training which will result in multiple paddlings... But in time she becomes more submisive and more willing to have me fuck her...

If this intrests you then reply to the following...

I looked around the basement and decide that tonight was the night... I made a small fortune thanks to the Internet and I was able to retire early and I deiced that I wanted a sex slave of my very own. So I went about building the perfect dungeon in my basement. It was completely soundproof, there was a small room that just consisted of a bed, a small bathroom with a shower, then there was the main room there was a bed on one side of the room, a pair of shackles hung from the ceiling in the middle of the room and a pair of shackles rested on the floor imbedded in the concrete floor. On the other side of the room was a cabinet that held very sexual devices. And the door could only be opened with a 4 digit code of my choosing.

Once the dungeon was done, I set out to find my slave... I saw you leaving your work with a group of friends one afternoon. And I set about to follow you and learn all about you. I knew what time you worked and what time you left. I also knew that you'd be staying late tonight as you usually do on Thursday nights... So I gathered up my kit and made my way to your office building...

Last edited by Ryanmo97; 03-30-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Ryanmo97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:22 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've worked hard all my life. During college, I got a lucky break and landed an internship at ABC Manufacturing between my junior and senior years. In my final semester, ABC offered me a permanent position and I started upon graduation. I immediately devoted myself to my work and within months was promoted. I soon began work on my MBA and finished in 3 years. At the same time as I got my MBA, I was promoted to Accounting Manager. Then 3 years later, I was promoted to VP of Finance. That was a year ago.

I love my career. I have had to make some sacrifices, such as no husband or children yet, but I am sure they will come eventually. My love life has been a bit sporadic as well. Not that I'm a virgin, but my relationships never last more than a few months. I'm very independent, devoted to my work, and make more money than most of the men I know.

I work late every Thursday night so that I can check the payroll reports before the checks are distributed on Fridays.

I'm 28, 5'7:, 140 pounds, blonde, blue eyes.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 10:31 PM   #3
Ryanmo97

OCC: What are you wearing?

IC:
It's 10PM by the time I reach the parking lot of your office building... there are a few cars in the lot... I find yours and park a few spaces away so you don't suspect anything. I take my kit out of the trunk and make my way to the area near your car. Fortuantly for me, your parking space is a little ways away from the buliding and boarders a small patch of woodlands... I'm wearing all black and easly blend in to the dark woods, that can't be pentrated by the lights that suround the parking lot... I lay on the forest floor and take out my binoculars... I look at my watch... 10:05 PM... According to my research you should be coming out to go home in about 25 mintutes... I smile... and wait...
Old 03-29-2008, 10:20 AM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've always dressed professionally for work. Today, I am wearing a blue pinstripe jacket and skirt. The skirt falls to just below the knee with a small slit in the back. Under my jacket, I'm wearing a long sleeve light blue blouse. While it doesn't have a high neck, it doesn't show any of my 36C cleavage. I am also wearing tan stockings and blue high heel pumps with a 2.5 inch heel.

Ah, finally the last of the payroll reports are reviewed. Everything is ok and I can go home now. I straighten up my desk and grab my purse. The only people in the office at this hour are the cleaning crew. I say goodnight to them on my way out.

My position would command a parking spot near the entrance, but I turned it into a spot for the employee of the month. I preferred to park in a distant corner of the lot. It gave me some exercise on days when I couldn't get to the gym. It was a pain sometimes when the weather was bad, but that wasn't the case today.

There was a slight breeze blowing and it felt refreshing. The lot was quiet as it usually was late on Thursday nights. The only sounds being my heels clicking on the pavement, my keys jingling and the breeze.
Old 03-29-2008, 09:38 PM   #5
Ryanmo97

I take a pair of handcuffs, a pair of ankle restraints, and a ball gag out of my bag and slip them into the pockets of my coat. I pick up the binocluars and see that your comming I quickly rise to my feet and watch you walking to your car. Then, just before you can open the door of your car I make my move... I run out of the woods stratight at you tackling you to the ground... Your laing on your stomach, I quickly slap my hand over your mouth... "Keep quiet if you know what's good for you..."
Old 03-29-2008, 10:36 PM   #6
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Just as I approach my car, I hear something unusual. I wonder what that is? I've gone out to my car in this spot hundreds of times this late at night. I've never had an issue, never a problem. But that noise, what is it? It sounds like someone running. As I reach for the door handle, I feel a sudden jolt in the back. There is such force, I am knocked to the ground, landing hard on the pavement, with a weight on my back. What just happened? I'm disoriented from the surprising hit. The initial hit knocked the wind out of me, the hit against the pavement intensified knocking the wind out of me. The weight on my back is making it difficult to get a breath. Then I feel it, your hand covering my mouth and a strange voice, "keep quiet if you know what's good for you." I couldn't make a noise if I wanted to. All I can manage is a low moan from the hit in the back and the hit to the pavement.
Old 03-30-2008, 05:22 AM   #7
Ryanmo97

I place the ball gag in your mouth, then pull the straps tight making sure it's nice and secure... Then I pull your arms behind your back, and cuff them together. Next, I place your ankles in the ankle restrants, and press the button to open the trunk of my car. I pick you up to your feet and then carry you, bridal style to my car... I place you carfully in the trunk and smile at you... "Enjoy the ride..." Then I close the trunk...
Old 03-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Oooooohhhhh. Did anyone get the number of that truck that hit me? Wait, that sound before I got hit; it wasn't a truck. It was someone running. Someone trying to push me out of the way. But what was a truck doing there in the employee parkinglot. Apparently I am a bit disoriented from getting hit.

Why is that guy putting that thing in my mouth? I think I can breathe ok. Must be one of those breathing bags you see on TV. He's pulling my arms back; must be checking for injuries. Yes, now he's checking my ankles. OOO, I'm so sore. He picks me up in his strong arms and carries me to the ambulance. He lays me down, I hear him say "enjoy the ride"; and everything goes black. I seem to be going in and out of conciousness.
Old 03-30-2008, 01:59 PM   #9
sablefox

sablefox has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to sablefox

watching this one
sablefox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 PM   #10
Ryanmo97

About a half hour later, we arive at my very modern log cabin deep in the woods. The I carefully lift you out of the trunk and carry you over my sholder into the house and I take you inside and down to the dungeon... We reach the center of the room and I set you on the floor. Then I close the door and lock it "If you promise not to scream or try to runaway, I'll remove the gag and uncuff you..."
Old 03-31-2008, 07:14 AM   #11
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I wake up. Oooo, so sore. Where am I? Oh, yes, the ambulance. I can feel the movement of the ambulance on the road. Why is it so dark? I blink my eyes, I move my head. I'm blind! I'm blind! I try to talk to get the attention of the EMT, but I only mumble with that stupid breathing tube thingy in my mouth. I try and move my arms, to reach out to him. I can't move my arms. I seem to be laying on them. I can't pull them free. Can I move my legs? I can only move them a little. OMG, am i paralyzed? I can't believe it, life was so great, now, here I am blind and paralyzed. The ambulance rolls on. Finally the ambulance stops.

OOC: I will continue later today.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:06 PM   #12
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Then the door of the ambulance opens, and I can see the sky. I can see, I can see. There you are standing over me, smiling. I try and speak, but I can't. I look around and realize. I wasn't in an ambulance, I was in the trunk of a car. You pick me up and put me over your shoulder. This isn't a hospital, this is a house out in the middle of the woods. I look around as you carry me to the house, nothing to see but trees and a small dirt lane that the car came down on.

I try and move my arms and legs again. Yes, I can move them, except...OMG. There wasn't an accident. This asshole abducted me. I'm tied up, that's why I can't move. I start to struggle as I realize my predicament. I try to scream, but it is muffled by the gag.

We go into the house, then down the stairs, into a room. You set me down on the floor, turn and shut and lock the door. I stare at you. You say something about removing my gag and cuffs if i promise not to run away.

I try and scream at you that you had better let me go and right now, or you are going to be in huge trouble. I struggle in the bonds.

OOC: sorry for the delay, life was calling.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:07 PM   #13
Ryanmo97

I remove your gag... "If you promise not to hit me or try to runaway... I'll remove your cuffs... OK?"
Old 04-01-2008, 07:08 AM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Aaaaahhh. Let me go. What do you think you are doing? You can't do this. Take me back to my car right now. Oooohh, my head. (I have a scrape on my forehead where I hit the pavement, and my right knee is scraped too, the stocking ripped on my knee.) Please, take me back to my car.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:52 AM   #15
Ryanmo97

"I guess that's a no..." I pick you up and stand you on your feet bellow the shakles that hang over your head. I quickly uncuff your hands and put them in the shackles. Then I Put you legs in the Shackles that lay on the floor and remove the ankle restrants. "What's your name?"
Old 04-01-2008, 06:36 PM   #16
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I think about just falling back down onto the floor when you pick me up, but decide not to piss you off. I'll cooperate and hopefully get out of this alive. As you uncuff my hands from behind me, I try moving my arms to get the circulation going in them, but before I can move them much, you already are cuffing me into the restraints above my head. "I wasn't trying to get away, I just wanted to move my arms a bit."

You attach more shackles to my ankles and undo the other ankle restraints. I realize that I'm not going anywhere, until you decide.

"My name is cynthia, cynthia smith. I work at ABC manufacturing. How about you? What's your name?" "Um, by the way, um, why am I here?"

I stand there, shackled wrist and ankle, still wearing my work clothes at least.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:18 PM   #17
Ryanmo97

"Cynthia? No... that's a horrible name... that's going to have to go... But, first let's go over the rules...

1. From now on, You are my sex slave. You live only to please me. I intend to keep you until you no longer please me. I may even let you have my child. If you displease me, you will be punished.

2. You will never hit, slap, punch, scratch, claw, elbow, knee, or head butt me.

3. You will speak only if you ask for permishion to speak or I ask you a direct question. When you do speak, you will refer to me as Master. You can talk, in a normal voice, about yourself, your home, your family, whatever, but no begging. You will not beg me, not to let you go, or to stop raping you, no begging. But when I tell you to stop, I don’t want to hear another word

4. When I put my cock in your mouth, You will suck on it and lick the shaft, whatever I want. But if you ever, ever bite me… I will cut out your tongue.

5. There is a shower, a mirror and toilet, in the bathroom. I’ll let you clean yourself up from time to time, but you’ll almost always be bound, and I’ll be there to watch you closely. You will keep yourself clean and beautiful for me. I will punish you if you let yourself slide. I want your teeth brushed and clean, your breath fresh with mouthwash, your hair clean and brushed, your legs shaved and soft, and your face made-up nice.

6. If you are very good, and you prove to me you can be trusted, I’ll give you rewards. Rewards might be having dinner upstairs, in the house. You’d still be bound, of course, so you couldn’t run away, but maybe not quite so severely. Or maybe, I’ll take you for a walk in the woods.

If you break any rule, you will be severely punished. Punishment could be beatings, whipping with a belt, or, If you truly anger me, I will kill you.

Do you understand?"

Last edited by Ryanmo97; 04-01-2008 at 10:12 PM.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:46 PM   #18
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Standing there with my arms and legs shackled, listening to your "rules". My first instinct is to tell you what I really think of you, to tell you to go fuck yourself. That is, up until you got to the end; the part about killing me. I have to face facts, I don't know where I am, I'm not about to get loose, you are obviously crazy, and apparently no one knows where I am.

"Yes, I understand. But I'm afraid that I won't make a very good sex slave. My boyfriends all said that I was lousy in the sack. Oh, and I've never even had an orgasm."

If I play along, and live long enough, I will find a way to escape, I tell myself.
Old 04-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #19
Ryanmo97

"Really... You've never had an orgasm... then your boyfriends must have been lousy in the sack... Now... I need to give you a new name... I know... From now on your name will be Lilly..."
Old 04-02-2008, 07:00 AM   #20
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Lilly?" "OK", this guy is off his rocker, having to give me a new name.
"Um, do you think you could let me down now. I'm tired and sore. I must look a mess. I promise I won't scream or try to get away. I just want to get cleaned up and sleep"