Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #121
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

There's something strange about the way your moving your hips. Your pussy feels different around my cock, less of a pained clenching and more of a... squeezing. I grab your hips and hold them still, driving deeply into you on each stroke. Making sure your cunt can feel every inch of me. It definately feels like you're starting to squeeze me.

"Does your little cunt like this?"

Last edited by Legosi; 10-03-2010 at 08:03 PM.
Legosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:34 PM   #122
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You stand back up again to my relief, my lips safe. But your still sliding in and out of me hard and holding my hips still so I cant move them anymore. So I feel your cock pushing hard up against the upper inside of my cunt, which starts to get that intense burn.

"Does your little cunt like this?" you ask.

My face flushes in the darkness. Hell no! I wont admit even to myself.

"No!" I try to sit up again. "no I dont! Please just stop.. let me go home"
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 09:59 PM   #123
Legosi
Privileged Member

Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)Legosi Level 8 (800+)

"Down bitch." I place my palm between your breasts and shove you roughly back onto the car. You're voice has an odd tone to it, like you're resisting something. I push in deep swirling my cock around inside your pussy, giving a happy grunt as your tight little muscles massage my length. "You're little pussy feels hungry baby."

I've never actually tried to make a girl cum during one of my rapes, why go to the trouble? If I cared about the bitch getting off I would have asked her to dinner, not dragged her kicking and screaming into the woods. This is about my cock and what it wants. But I must admit right now, after listening to all of your whining and complaining and pleading, to end the night with you actually liking it gives my cock a twitch.

"You're just a little whore aren't you?" I start pumping you again, hard, deep, steady, I can feel the head of my cock bumping against your cervix with each stroke. "Just a little whore who's dumb little cunt can't tell one cock from another." My hand rubs over your breasts, finding a nipple in the darkness and pinching it.

Last edited by Legosi; 10-03-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #124
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Down bitch you said and shoved me back down. I dont understand why my cunt cant tell the difference, its got a mind if its own where not even my horror and revulsion can dissuade my pussy from responding to this particular stimulation. How is it even possible? Am I really just a slut deep down?

I hate being embarrassed it makes me cranky. vehemently I block my tits from yoru hand, but the pinch remains, making me squeel in the darkness. Your cock I can feel every inch of, all the way up to my cervix which you hit causing pain, only the pains already become pleasurable adding to the tension increasing against my gspot.

Breathlessly I beg for you to "please please stop"

I'm trying to sit up again, desperation evident on my face. It feels good and its just wrong!
Old 10-04-2010, 03:42 AM   #125
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Please, please stop." I can hear the desperation in your voice, your shortness of breath. When you try to sit up again I lean foreword, pressing your body down onto the car with mine. I grab your face between my hands and force a long kiss on your lips, all the while my cock maintains it's steady pace. I shift your body slighly on the car so that now your face is illuminated by the moon. "You look a little flushed baby." I give you another hard kiss.

"You're gonna cum for me bitch." I pull back away from your face again but maintain my grip on either side of your head, holding you in place and forcing you to look at me. "After I grabbed you and hit you, after I made you suck me and swallow me, after I made you ride me, after I bent you over and slammed into your pretty little ass while you screamed, your gonna cum for me, just like a little whore." My pace increases, driving into you as I keep my eyes locked onto yours. "Because that's what you are, just a dumb little whore."

Last edited by Legosi; 10-04-2010 at 04:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:32 AM   #126
gaggirl
* yawn *

"I'm not!" I burst angrily through gritted teeth, "I'm NOT!" I angrily twist my head and try pushing you, bringing my legs up to kick you away, even as you maintain a steady pace.

I dont want to look at you, now that you know and tease me about it. You make me look you in the eye. I am not a "dumb little whore" and I'm not going to let myself come. But if you keep doing that... I get caught in your eyes staring into them, and it starts to happen. Noooo

"Please stop " I pant, looking up at you and trying to stop it " I dont want to come" I tilt my head back, I dont want you to see me, covering my face and biting my hand. I start groaning as my nerves catch alight up one side of my body and down the other, just focussed on the way your cock feels as I start to come hard.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:42 AM   #127
Legosi
Privileged Member

"I don't want to come." I hear you pant moments before I feel you cunt clamp down on me. I hear you groan as your body shakes underneath me with unwanted pleasure. My balls finally reach their boiling point as I pump you hard between your now quivering legs. "My little bitch." I gasp grabbing your wrists and pulling your hands clear of your face as I pump my sperm deep into your spasming pussy.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:01 AM   #128
gaggirl
* yawn *

I scream into my hand, biting down hard as the contractions milk your cock. As I'm tipped over the edge coming I hear you grunting and calling me your little bitch and your cock swells pressing against my clenching cunt.

"no! dont... come ...in me" I gasp between cries of ecstasy. The pleasure wracks through my body intensely over and over in long waves.

"oh fuck!" I cry. Dragging my hands away from my lust ridden face I dont fight it but give myself to it opening my eyes watching your face contort as you fill me at the same time. I shudder in pleasure as I feel it spread inside me. Curiously it was so erotic.

Then the shame hits. What did I just do? I cover my face up again and cry into them. How could I do that?

Last edited by gaggirl; 10-04-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:32 AM   #129
Legosi
Privileged Member

"Oh fuck!" I watch your face twist in pleasure as we twitch and shudder against each other. It's seems like a long time before we both stop groaning and finally lie still. I watch as your face turns from ecstacy to tears again, covering your face as you sob. I can't remember the last time I came like that, rape or not.

I feel my cock soften and slip out of your cunt, a trail of cum dribbling out after it down your thighs. I just stand there between your legs and watch you cry for a while. You look broken and used, I was right, you really are mine now. Finally I pull you foreword, gently pushing you down onto your knees in front of me. My swaying cock, wet with both of our juices, swaying inches from your face.

"One last thing baby." I place my hand under your chin and tilt it up to look at me, "Clean me up."
Old 10-04-2010, 08:30 AM   #130
gaggirl
* yawn *

lost in my own thoughts I don't notice that after you pull out your just watching. enjoying the aftermath. Your come and my own wetness are warm and oozing from me onto the car. You pull me forward to my feet on legs that are still shaking and push me down, with your cock in my face telling me to clean it.

I cant very well say no, I feel as though I've been defeated somehow. I lean forward opening my lips and take you into my mouth, licking up and sucking away our juices until all traces of taste no longer remain. When I'm finished I stare at the ground, swaying a little, my tongue still coated with the taste of us. I dont say anything at all, feeling shell shocked and numb but simply hold out my wrists for you to uncuff.

Old 10-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #131
Legosi
Privileged Member

I sigh as I enjoy the feeling of your soft lips on my cock one last time. You're almost mechanical in your movements as you carefully and gently slurp up every drop. It is with great regret that I feel your warm wet lips finally slide off me. I tuck myself back in my pants and look down at you, still kneeling on the ground in front of me, your head down, swaying unsteadily. You slowly hold out your cuffed wrists.

I pull the key out of my pocket as I kneel next to you. "I wish I could keep you." I give you a kiss on the forehead as I unlock your cuffs and return them to my pocket. Your wrist have been rubbed red by the metal,and I take them in my hand and rub them gently. You're so quiet, almost comotose.

"You're gonna be okay baby." I lean in and give you another kiss on the forehead, I hold you in my arms and rub your back. "It's all over now, you're gonna be okay.
Old 10-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #132
gaggirl
* yawn *

I keep my head low even though my eyes almsot bulge out from under my wet lashes at that horrific though of being kept. Dont say anything. He said wish. Home stretch. I didnt even notice how red and sore my wrists had become until the cuffs are gone and you rub your hand into them. I pull them away and tense all over when you kiss my forehead, pulling myself out of the embrace.
"Please, can I have my keys?" I hold out my hand, not daring to look at you or say anything else. Oh I just cant wait to be in that car, locked doors behind me, free and safe. I think I might find a motel and clean myself, wash the impressions your touch has made and scrub until I feel like your filth is gone.
I was planning to go straight to the police, but how can I now.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #133
Legosi
Privileged Member

"What's the matter baby? I thought women liked to cuddle afterwords." I pull out your keys and place them into your hand. "You are going to be okay." I reach out and stoke your cheek, running my fingers up through your hair. "What you're gonna do now is go home, take a couple hot showers, and then you're probably gonna sit down and cry for a while. Well, maybe you'll just lay down, sitting might a little uncomfortable for a few day. It's gonna take a while, but you will be okay again." I give you one last kiss on the forehead, my hand still brushing your cheek. I really don't want to stop touching you, but I finally take my hand off of you for the last time and stand up.

"Oh, almost forgot." I open the driver's side door and reach into the car pulling out your purse. After a few moments of digging I pull out your driver's license and hold it up. "I'm gonna keep this to remember you by, so you be careful while you're driving home. Here baby," I pull the half empty flask of mouth wash out my pocket and place it in your hand. "You keep that to remember me by." I turn and start walking away, but then I stop.

"Oh and baby?" I turn, the gun in my hand, I point it at you and pull the trigger. The sound of the hammer clicking down on the empty chamber sounds so loud in the still night. "I was never really gonna hurt you." I turn back around, placing the empty gun back in my pocket as I start to walk away.

"Be more careful next time you're out by yourself baby," I call over my shoulder, "The next guy you run into might not be as gentle with you as I was." Without looking back I hop into my car and pull out of the parking lot. Within a few moments I'm zipping down the freeway again.

Last edited by Legosi; 10-05-2010 at 02:18 AM.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:46 AM   #134
gaggirl
* yawn *

I dont waste time getting back into my car, after throwing the mouthwash far out onto the street. I let out the loudest stress relieving enraged scream. I screamed until I was hoarse. That felt good.

No bullets in the gun. Of course. But how was I to know. Why the fuck did he take my licence? I dont care. I sit there in my torn clothing, hands on the steering wheel, starting to shake. What do I do now? I cant sit here all night.

I switch the music on, very loud, and spin the tyres, taking off on the highway in the direction I was travelling in before. I hope the music blocks out the thoughts and the throbbing in my pussy and ass. Nows not the time to think about what happened.

Ill deal with that tomorrow. Not now. Home.

Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 AM   #135
gaggirl
* yawn *

Thanks!!!

I really enjoyed that, here and ummm... the spank bank.