Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2012, 12:54 AM   #221
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

You feel Uniir's large hands cupping your buttocks from behind, squeezing your flesh tightly, rolling your ass in his grasp.

"When I fuck a woman's ass in the field, she's on her hands and knees," He murmurs, a soft bass thrum that makes you shiver. "At least, at the beginning. Usually her arms give out after a while, and then her legs. Then I sodomize her against the earth. I get to feel her ass move beneath me as I push forward. Her back way is usually well reamed by then, so I get to drive all the way into her, feel her bowels cramp, listen to her scream out her pain into the dirt... Knowing that no respite is coming..."

He pulls your buttocks apart, continuing to squeeze, and you once again feel the enormity of his cock as he rubs the hot, truncheon-like pillar of flesh against your crease.

"It will be very different, taking you upright like this... Having you tied, not having any obvious signs when I've taken you past your endurance, when your world is nothing but degradation and submission and agony..."

A rumble of laughter. "Would you give anything, not to be here, right now, Sylvesian? Would you give up your life? Betray your family? Your masters? Your people?"
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 AM   #222
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

"My life? Yes. To the rest, no. I would rather suffer than them suffer instead." I respond quickly, fliching away from Uniir
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:11 AM   #223
Corvid

Another laugh. "Good!... good. I would hate to think there wasn't any fight left to fuck out of you."

He pushes the head of his cock between your buttocks. For five, six, seven heartbeats, the world seems to hold his breath.

"HUUNGHHH!"

Your dry anus gives way as the enormous knob is rammed into you. From the first moment, there is no way, there is no possible way... but Uniir's sheer, brutal strength is tearing you apart.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:25 PM   #224
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She screamed her loudest yet. FUCK, that hurt! It was one of the worst pains she'd ever indured. She felt like she was being ripped right in half
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 05-22-2012, 12:40 PM   #225
Corvid

"How sweet your agony is," Uniir whispers in your ear. "What pleasure you bring me, defiling and despoiling your body, taking more than you would ever give by force..."

He pulls back slowly, and with another grunt, rams himself deeper inside of you.

"...How tight you are, in spite of all the men who have used you! You were made to be sodomized... To milk men's cocks inside your guts as they use you, hurt you, make you cry..."

That terrible suction, and the thrust- still deeper, does the man's cock have no end?!

"It is good to rape your ass. To make you feel the depth of your submission. To make you know in your bones that this whorish degradation, this torture, is what you deserve-"

He pulls back. You feel a twitch behind you as Uniir nods. With a wicked smile on his face, Ghan clenches his arm, pulls back, and rams his fist into your belly.

Last edited by Corvid; 05-22-2012 at 05:43 PM.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:41 AM   #226
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I grunt, my body trying to double over, but the ropes restrict me. So instead, my muscles clench, causing me more pain as Uniir thrusts into me
Old 05-25-2012, 03:42 AM   #227
Corvid

"Oh, yes..." groans Uniir from behind you, hands clenching on your hips as he lances up into your clenching bottom. "Yes!"

Ghan bares his teeth at you. "Sylvesian, I thought I told you to cry out when I beat you...?" His nails rake across your midriff as your body rocks with each punishing thrust.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #228
mchawtie
Privileged Member

She screams. "Sorry master! I'm sorry!" She sobs
Old 05-26-2012, 03:58 PM   #229
Corvid

"Don't displease me, bitch," snarls Ghan. "I promise you, the hurt can always get worse!"

Uniir's fingers dig into your buttocks as he withdraws from you with a sickening sound and a terrible, cramping ache. You feel him poised behind you, expectantly, as Ghan meets his eyes.

Ghan's hand closes on your breast. He turns his gaze onto yours, drinking in your pain and your fear as his shoulder draws back.

"Hunh!" He buries his fist in your stomach with a thud; even as the pain explodes inside of you, he's pulling back for another blow.

"BREAK-" *thud* "-YOU-" *thud* "BITCH!" *thud*
Old 05-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #230
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I scream out with every punch, sobbing from the pain
Old 05-27-2012, 01:09 PM   #231
Corvid

"NGH!"

Uniir's cock rams back inside of your spasming ass, coming to a halt against the unexpectedly fierce resistance of your pain-wracked bowels.

But this time, his savage desire to violate you fully will not be denied.

Short withdrawals are followed by cruel, stabbing thrusts, deeper and deeper inside of you until his hips crush against your backside.

You feel his cock buck inside of you, with a burning, nauseating ache. His hand withdraws from your hip to deliver a ringing slap to your buttock. He laughs as your bottom quivers against him.

"Such a gift," He murmurs in your ear, "this vulnerable ass, granting men access to your insides to ravage for their pleasure..."

He slaps your ass again.

"Offer your belly to Ghan," He whispers. "Tell him to ruin this Sylvesian whore's guts like she deserves... We'll hammer your bowels to tatters anyway, but your words might induce me to come sooner."
Old 05-27-2012, 06:13 PM   #232
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp, sobbing, though I do as I'm told, arching my back so my stomach is out and vulnerable, nice, firm, and flat. "Please, ruin this Sylvesian whore's guts like she deserves, please!"
Old 05-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #233
Corvid

Ghan's hand tightens on your breast. His eyes burn with a lust sparked with cruelty, and you see him growing hard as he smiles at your quivering, out-thrust torso.

"You heard the girl, Ghan," Uniir's bass rumble comes over your shoulder as he buries himself inside your hurting body. "Show her no mercy."

Ghan lets out a wordless cry as he punches you in the belly, grinding his knuckles into you as they sink into your flesh.

The hard length within you bucks again as your body grips him, pulls back, returns with insatiable, sadistic force.

"Harder!"

The blow drives you back against Uniir, to be met with his thrust- striking you just above the pelvic girdle, a hideous cramping wracks your body-

"Harder! Lay into her!"

Your midsection absorbs punch after punch, the blows sinking further into you as your abdominal wall starts to succumb to the beating. You feel a hot trickle flowing down the backs of your thighs, testament to the horrific hurt being done inside of you.

Ghan sometimes slaps your breasts with no more mercy than the blows to your stomach, and Uniir compounds the humiliation and agony with further open-handed slaps to your aching bottom, but always the focus returns to the cock ripping up through your ass and the fist slamming into your belly as though the two destructive invaders might meet inside your flesh.

And then one of the others- you don't see which through the haze of tears and pain- hands Ghan a club...
Old 06-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #234
Corvid

Ghan takes the club in both hands, draws back, and thrusts it into your stomach. Uniir growls in ferocious pleasure as his hips batter against your rump, cock lunging deep through your gripping bowels.

Again. Again. It's as though it was a door Ghan was trying to break down, rather than a vulnerable stretch of helpless female flesh. You absorb the blows, because you have no choice, and somehow, somehow remain conscious.

Then, with a sickening grin, Ghan stops the assault on your guts. Turning the club in his hand, he lays one hand on your bruised, shaking stomach and lowers the hard length of wood to between your thighs.

He gives you a single moment to understand his intentions, and then the club penetrates your pussy.