Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default going out for a jog (open)

My name is Christy and I'm a 22 year old college student. Right now I'm in the middle of studying for final exams and I've been putting in a lot of long hours poring over my notes and my online study materials for a couple of really involved classes that I'm enrolled in this semester. This is my fourth year on campus and if I want to graduate in the fall with my GPA still close to the 4.0 that I've been maintaining, I need good grades on these tests.

Now I work hard at my studying but I still leave time for other activities as well. I spend time with friends on and off campus when I can, and I have a steady boyfriend that I've started getting pretty serious with in the last year or so...when I arrived on campus as a freshman I was still a virgin and I only started sleeping with Randy about a year or so ago...he was the only man I had ever been with sexually and the only one I intended to be with...he was a very good lover and knew how to please me....

I also tried to find time whenever I could to go jogging on the campus jogging track...being Louisiana it was usually pretty warm and humid, especially this late in the spring, so I tried to go while it was still early enough in the day that I wouldn't get heat stroke...every female student who arrived on campus was given the lecture about self-defense and looking out for yourself and so forth, but aside from the occasional theft or car break-in the campus was generally pretty safe...besides even though I was not overly tall at
5' 6" and only weighed 125 pounds, I was fairly athletic and knew I could take care of myself...so I didn't really give much thought to doing my jogging late in the evening or early in the morning when hardly anyone else was up yet...

It was the morning of my first big exam...I woke up early out of nervousness even though I was confident I knew the material...the jogging track opened at 5 in the morning...my exam wasn't until 9, so I had plenty of time to go for a jog, come back to my dorm, shower and change and still make it to my exam...I thought of calling Randy to see if he wanted to go with me but quickly decided against it...he didn't like getting up that early and more than likely was still sleeping...and truthfully I kind of liked jogging by myself anyway...gave me a chance to clear my head...

I tied my shoulder length blonde hair behind my head, put on my sports bra, halter top and jogging shorts, got in my car and drove across campus from my dorm to the track...when I arrived, it was just after 5, still dark, and as usual there was no one else around...I got out of my car...did a couple of quick stretches, then headed out to the track to begin jogging...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

i sleepet under the benches on the campus tracks a serial rapist i was, but then i herad a car woke me up and say a girl getting ready to jog. i waited until she passed the benches before i made my move. i jumped and nailed her to the ground.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 09:27 PM   #3
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)

As I proceeded around the track, I tried to keep aware of my surroundings. I wasn't afraid just cautious...Randy had told me to be careful more often than I could remember, so I tried to make sure I was. As I jogged around the side of the track farthest from the parking lot, I passed by some benches...I gave them a quick glance as I went on by...figuring on making it back to my car in just a couple minutes...there was still no else around, I had the track to myself...I never heard the man coming up behind me..all of a sudden I was grabbed from behind...I tried to use what self-defense skills I had, but he quickly dragged me off the track, threw me down and pinned me to the ground...I struggled but couldn't get free...
Old 04-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #4
darkness
Privileged Member

"yea im going to enjoy you girl" i said as i pull out a long knife.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Walking over comes Jenna, the rapists sister and his first victim now is pretty much a slut and even joins him on his fun. She is wearing low rider jeans, a thing, halter-top and no bra plus sneakers. Plus a fanny pack.

A scar on her neck not where it hurt her he marked her a year ago after she was raped for her first time, now she is a perverted whore taking the odd slut herself and doesn't mind helping her brother.

Seeing the woman she coldly kicks her in thebelly to keep her shut up,"I won't help you this is my big brother he did me last year, I have a liking for it and for sluts to." She kisses her brother after grabbing the womans hair to control her.

"Lets get her over there in the trees behind that lack its remote and private, then you can have your fun I get her next if I'm in the mood.," she offers as an idea clearly getting turned on.
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #6
la hotchick

He has pinned to the ground and then puts a knife to my throat...as he tells me he's going to have fun with me I sickeningly begin to realize what's about to happen...then I see a another figure come out of the shadows and realize it's another woman...I have a momentary moment of relief as I think she will scare the man away, but instead he raises me up off the ground and the woman kicks me in my stomach...then while grabbing my hair she tells me that she's there to help her brother...as I'm overcome by a wave of nausea at what is happening to me, the man drags me further off the track behind some trees at the other woman's suggestion...
Old 04-06-2009, 02:48 PM   #7
darkness
Privileged Member

after draging her behind some trees i said "give us a strip show now and make it sexy."
Old 04-06-2009, 03:31 PM   #8
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

"That is a good idea, just so you don't try to run though.,"Jenna ties her hair to a large branch and smiles leaving her enough room to move some. She was good at knots and a bit of shoelace helped from the womans sneakers.

"Don't worry I can cut you off when your done, now strip, unless you want to get hurt.,"taking out a little MP3 and turning it up gets some decent music for that. Jenna also undresses but is not uneager and plays with her very hairy pussy sitting on a rock.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #9
la hotchick

With a kinfe to my throat and my hair tied to the tree, there is nothing I can do but do what I am told...so through tears I begin to remove my clothing, exposing my body to a man besides my boyfriend for the first time in my life...and the man's sister seemed just as sadistic as he was...I trembled as I heard voice going by on the track a few yards away...if only they had been there five minutes earlier..but there was no way for them to see me, hidden as we were behind the trees...like they had this spot planned...and with the knife to my throat I was too scared to scream...I'm tied to the tree naked and shaking...
Old 04-10-2009, 12:49 PM   #10
Anna69

Walking over to Christy's fanny pack she searches it finding her ID and a nice picture of her younger sister and mother, with an address on an envelope. Smiling Jenny shows her brother the younger sister looks to be in college.

"Well here is the situation you be real good and forget this happened when we are done at least who worked you over, or we will visit one of these pretties and make them not so pretty - understand whore.," Jenny smiles feeling Cristy up more than indecently.

She takes a old beer bottle laying around and first checks to see if the womanis a virgin, she would rather let her brother have the honor, if not she will have some - fun.
Old 04-10-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
darkness
Privileged Member

(hey anna sorry i have be rping alotn ive been busy.)
i my cock starts to get hard as i see her naked body. my sis graps a bottle to check for her virgin wall. and i decide to wait for the results.