Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-10-2009, 05:27 PM   #1
la hotchick

la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)la hotchick Level 4 (400+)
Default amazon warrior captured part 1

My name is Adrianna and I am an Amazon Warrior...for the past several months, we have been at war with the Male Enforcers, a group of men who believe in the superiority of the male gender over the female...our warriors are trying to stop them in their quest for territorial control...our group is the only hope for the women in our area to be treated with respect and dignity...

The war has actually been going quite well for our side...most of our warriors (myself included) are quite powerful and strong and can more than hold our own in hand to hand combat with our male enemies...hand to hand being the only type of combat that is engaged in since the National Peace Party which controlled our sector for a number of years until being over thrown by the Enforcers had banned all types of guns and other weaponry some time ago...

There were rumors that some of the Enforcers carried knives, but since none of our members had ever seen any of them displaying one, the stories were just that...rumors...

Our Warriors always traveled in groups of three or more for their own protection...while any of us could rather easily handle one opponent at a time, there was always the threat of one of us being overpowered by an attack from multiple Enforcers...and so it was late one evening while patrolling the streets of the capital city...myself and two of my comrades were on patrol seeking out any Enforcer resistance...when I realized that somehow I had become separated from my two sister warriors...it wasn't really a big concern though; there hadn't been very much Enforcer activity on this side of town recently anyway.

Just as I was about to return to our home base just outside the city, I saw a lone male appear in front of a nearby building and then take off running around a corner...

"Stop, Enforcer!" I yelled...but he continued to run...I pursued him and caught up to him when he turned into a blind alley blocked at the end by a 30 foot high concrete wall...

"Nowhere for you to go now, you male bastard," I yelled confidently...I could feel my pulse quicken at the thought of single handedly capturing an Enforcer and bringing him back to Warrior headquarters for questioning...so I approached him and attacked with a karate-style kick to the stomach...he doubled over and fell to the ground...I quickly positioned myself behind his head and applied the amazon vice lock, I painful and effective hold that all Amazons were taught...applied by putting pressure on the head and neck with
our powerful thighs...

"Are you ready to give up yet, bastard?" I asked...when to my shock I heard another male voice say..."no one's giving up to you today, you Amazon bitch!"

My heart sank...it had all been a set-up...a trap...and I had fallen into it...I released my vice grip and got to my feet...looking back toward the street down the alley, I could see not one but two additional Enforcers standing between me and the street...and a concrete wall at my back. Where had my comrades gone? I wondered...surely they should be close enough to come to my assistance...then I remembered...their assignment had been to patrol into the uptown area of the city...far removed from where I now found myself...I was on my own...

I approached the first of the newly arrived Enforcers and swung myself around, landing a karate kick to his stomach...I then turned to face my second attacker...he was quite strong for one of his kind, but I was able to hold my own against him...until the original man recovered from his pain in my vice grip, came up behind me and delivered a sharp kick to my back...having been caught off guard, I stumbled forward off balance...right into a hard kick to the stomach from the man in front of me...as I struggled to stay on my feet, the man behind me swept my legs out, causing me to lose my balance entirely and fall to the ground, stomach first...the third Enforcer had by now recovered from my kick and joined the other two. I struggled for all I was worth, but the three men had me pinned to the ground...just then, the one who had spoken to me originally straddled me from behind and, while his two companions grabbed my arms and held them, he yanked my head back by the hair, whipped out a knife, and placed it to my throat.

"Well, well, boys, we've got us a real live Amazon bitch! Then, addressing me, he said, "you've got two choices, bitch...submit or die. What's it going to be?"

I knew that no Amazon had ever been taken prisoner by the Enforcers. I had also heard stories about the sexual slavery that was planned for us should any of us ever be captured...but pinned helplessly to the ground with a knife at my throat, as much as I was sickened by the idea of what would happen to me, I realized that I really had no choice...

"Submit to us or die, you Amazon cunt!" the man yelled at me again..."this is your last chance!"

At that point knowing I was out of options, I said the two words that an Amazon hates most to say...

"I submit!" I said, feeling further humiliated at not being able to hold back
un-Amazon like tears...

The men whooped in victory. "you're going to make quite a prize for our commander", he said...it's been a long time since he's had any Amazon pussy and he's going to have some fun with you! And after he's finished with you, since we're bringing you in, we get to have some too..."

"Now get on your feet and strip off your clothes...I did as I was told, removing my Amazon attire and underclothes until I stood naked in front of my captors...

The men tied me and gagged me, then forced me to stumble down the alleyway into an Enforcer vehicle at the street...I was thrown into the back seat for my trip to Enforcer headquarters, feeling a sense of dread that I never expected to feel as an Amazon Warrior...
la hotchick is offline   Reply With Quote