Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #121
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I glare into your eyes as you gasp underneath me. Feeling your nails digging into my wrist. Through gritted teeth, "I should choke you to death right here, right now for that." Holding you down, letting you struggle and panic for a few more heartbeats, before letting go of your neck. "Now get up and fucking do what I told you."
Old 09-22-2010, 01:44 AM   #122
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your eyes scare me. Such a little thing as a slap makes you so angry! Your talking at me through gritted teeth. When you let up I throw myself up into sitting with my hands clutching my throat, gasping for breath and waiting for my heart beat to slow. I look at the doorway through my ragged breathing. Wondering. Looking at the stiletto heels.

At first I barely move, but I stand. I close my eyes and conjure up a song in my head. Ive never really done anything like this.

As I'm facing you I start moving hips to a silent beat, the pink dress moving nicely across my skin, accentuating my curves. I run my long nails erotically up my thighs as I straighten up again, further up to the hem of my dress, up over the fabric to my hips, seductively caressing my own my breasts for a while. Then up running my hand through my hair as my head flicks my hair and I bare my neck, dragging my hands together back down over my throat, between my breasts and apart around my circularly undulating hips to the thighs once again. I run my hand back up just a little lifting the hem and letting it fall back down.

Its so very hard to pretend that your not there, and that Im not doing this as part of some sick twisted game. If I think about it, Ill lose it.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-22-2010 at 01:50 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 11:35 PM   #123
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your movements are perfect, so sexy, so seductive. Claiming to have never done this before but this is to smooth and perfect to be a first time. My attention is torn between your tits which you occassionally storks and your legs which you keeping exposing more of by pulling up the hemline of the dress. Or is it lingere? I have such a hard time telling. Never once do I look at your face. Not noticing your eyes scrunched so tightly shut. Pretending to be elsewhere. You may not see me but there is an unmistakable sound that tells all What I am doing. Skin sliding rapidly over skin, jerking off while staring at you. Low moans escaping my half open mouth. Reaching out I grab your wrist pulling and wrapping your hand around my cock. "Don't stop."
Old 09-23-2010, 05:11 AM   #124
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh ew. I heard what you were doing. I normally love watching a man getting off, but not you. Your just using me and making me feel cheap, like some stripper. It doesnt make me feel powerful at all.
I turn up the music in my head, trying in vain to keep it together. You grab my wrist and pull me out of my zone though, opening my eyes with a start, and flinch away from your cock as if you told me to squeeze a snake. Your hands holding it there and you tell me not to stop. I wasnt sure if you meant wanking or dancing, either of those I would love to stop anyway.

You probably mean wanking you, I dont even look, watcing the floor, as I start stroking your cock, the skin soft but taut covering the hardness underneath in my hand. Softening my grip I concentrate on the head and upper halfapplying the right pressure to lessen the time I have to spend doing this. At least this will be outside. Ugh! Its still disgusting though.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #125
the savage
Privileged Member

You recoil slightly when your hand touched my cock, but I don't let you pull away. Simply holding on until your hand starts to move, replacing mine in the stroking. Smacking you on the ass, "Keep dancing slut. I want you to act like a whore while you do this." Smirking an looking up at you. "And keep your fucking eyes open." Slowly your hips start to sway again, and my hand slides up and down your side while you do.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #126
gaggirl
* yawn *

I wish I could just wrench it off altogether that would be so satisfying, and make a run for it. But I keep moving and rubbing your cock while staring hatefully at you.
"your fucking sick" I snarl. not long now, and youll be gone. its all I can do not to shove your hands away as they slide up and down my waist, but at lest the fabrics there keeping our skin seperated. so thats something.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:05 PM   #127
the savage
Privileged Member

You call me sick, while glaring at me. And a low growl comes out of my throat, as my anger grows. Taking my hands off your waist and grab the wrist that is slowly stroking me off of my cock. Twisting your wrist painfully. Until you slowly buckle to your knees. "Do you always insult your boyfriends like this? I'm surprised one of them didn't put you in your place."
Old 09-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #128
gaggirl
* yawn *

"ahh ahh ahHH!" grimacing in pain and whimpering as I'm on my knees. "OW stop! please. let go!" It hurts like hell.

"I'm not your girlfriend!" I'm scared but the truth has to be stated.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #129
the savage
Privileged Member

I listen to your squeals of pain, protestations that you aren't my girlfriend. Without letting go, I smack you across the face. Hard. Listening to the stinging sound echoing in the room, and flexing my fingers to work out the jarring pain in them. "You are whatever I fucking say you are."

Lifting and twisting you around. SLamming you onto the bed and quickly climbing on top of you. Knee digging into your stomach as I do so. "I guess I have to show you your place."
Old 09-26-2010, 09:26 PM   #130
gaggirl
* yawn *

"AH!" I gasp, my long hair covering my face in sticky sweaty strands. I feel dizzy almost. That was hard. So hard you have to shake out your own hand. And you dont feel sorry about losing it, instead flipping me onto the bed and squishing me into the mattress with your knee.

I'm already trying to fight you off, bucking my silky covered body hoping I'm slippery enough. Whatever you mean by teaching my place I really dont like like the sounds of it
Old 09-26-2010, 09:32 PM   #131
the savage
Privileged Member

When you buck up and down, I have trouble keeping my balance, having to throw my hand out and place it on the mattress to hold myself up. But in that brief moment you are completely free to move. "Stop fucking squirming or I'll snap your fingers."
Old 09-26-2010, 09:43 PM   #132
gaggirl
* yawn *

"well what kind of boyfriend does that!" I snap sarcastically in an almost sing song voice, pointing out the obvious. I dont move. You probably would do that.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:52 PM   #133
the savage
Privileged Member

"One who controls his bitch and keeps her in her proper place." Grabbing the hemline of the nighty and yanking it up over your hips. Good thing I didn't let you put on any panties. My hand comes across your face, smacking you one more time. "Don't ever talk back to me again." Using my knee to force your legs apart. Growling through gritted teeth as I do so.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #134
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cover my face to protect it. How many times have you hit me tonight? Dont ever talk back to you again. I don't do much to stop you from pushing yourself between my legs, but I cant keep my mouth shut.

"if you fucking leave me alone then I wont!" I growl right back. How can I just give in? I try to push you off me. "You could never have someone like me voluntarily"
Old 09-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #135
the savage
Privileged Member

Never could have gotten someone like you willingly. That brings a smirk to my face. I've gotten better than you on my own. "You were going to give it up to me. You can;t lie, why else bring me up here." Laughing as I lift your legs up, wrapping them around my waist. Groaning at the feel of the hot skin on skin. Teeth grabbing and tearing the neckline of your dress.
Old 09-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #136
gaggirl
* yawn *

Ooh I hate that smirk, and your laughing, pulling my legs around you. I shake my head and move my legs away again and try removing you even as you tear at my dress with your teeth, wrecking yet another of my things.

"I was being polite! I never wanted any of this" wondering why I'm arguing yet again. "get off me. GET OFF ME" Your driving me mad.
Old 09-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #137
the savage
Privileged Member

When your legs peel away from my body, I growl deep in my throat. Biting down on your exposed breast. Listening to your squeal and squirm, before my free hand cracks you across the face. I don't want to listen to your denials anymore, they bore me.

SPitting out the words, "Wrap your fucking legs around me, you goddamn whore."
Old 09-27-2010, 10:05 PM   #138
gaggirl
* yawn *

Default weird.. i replied already!nevermind. heres a new reply.

ouch! I cry out with your teeth on my breast, tender and already more than a little sore. No matter what, I still end up having to do what Im told and I hate it. I cant wait to see the back of you. Just this one last time I tell myself. I fling my pink boot clad legs around your waist which brings you deeper into me and somehow makes my sore aching pussy more snug around you. Pain starts to increase as your rubbing me raw.

"uh!" I grunt, "Please.. your hurting me!"
Old 09-28-2010, 04:19 PM   #139
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel your legs wrapping around me, hearing the hooker boots I made you put on colliding behind my back. A new angle, greater depth into your pussy. Even my cock is getting a little sore from constantly fucking you while you are dry. Groaning and moaning in your ear. Feeling your hot breath on my face as you pant out your latest protest.
"It wouldn't hurt if you weren't such a little tease. I would have been gentle. And you would have cum." Hands digging into your hips, holing them perfectly still.
Old 09-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #140
gaggirl
* yawn *

Throwing my head back and to the side biting my lip and trying not to cry, with my hands over your hands gently trying to push them away from holding me still.
"You should have been patient. I would have seen you again. And maybe...." I mumble, shaking my head then not bothering to finish. The one time I dont put out on the first date, and this is what happens! Ironic. I would laugh if I wasnt in so much pain.

"Why do you have to dig your fingers in like that? your hurting me!"