Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2007, 07:10 PM   #101
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Your juices flow more freely as fingers continue to rub your engorged and sensitive clitoris whilst tongue invades the inner most depths of your pussy. My head moves only slightly as you let go of it, panic sets in briefly as your hand moves upwards. Hearing the material of your shirt ripped my fingers are soon touching the soft skin of your upper stomach dancing around each breast and nipple.

Other hand moves from between my face and your pussy upwards over your chest. Both hands now gently cup and squeeze each breast, fingertips dancing across and lightly flicking and pinching each hardening nipple as i bury my face as far forward as i can between your legs continuing to eat and savour your free flowing juices craving more and more. Hitting your g-spot harder now my hands squeeze each breast a little harder as fingers tease your nipples.
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker
NightStalker73au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 07:37 PM   #102
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My breaths become shallow as my body is given over the intense sensation of being so deeply pleasured, I feel you hands expertly work there way around my breasts and nipples and with each pinch I dig my nails into you pulsating shaft. My free hand grabs against the sofa as lean forward, desperate to push your tongue deeper into me, desperate for you to taste me as I rush headlong towards my first orgasm.
My head feels dizzy and the colours blur as your tongue works my pussy to a crescendo. My body spasms a little as the feelings take hold and I try to resist their compelling pull on me, I try to fight of the need to cum, but it is futile. The deeper you drive your tongue and the more intensely you touch me with you fingers, the less will I have to resist. My body jerks and I take a sharp breath as my first orgasm take control of my sense… my pussy burns and my sweet juices are awash inside before spilling out
Old 03-07-2007, 07:48 PM   #103
NightStalker73au
Alone

NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)NightStalker73au Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via AIM to NightStalker73au Send a message via MSN to NightStalker73au Send a message via Yahoo to NightStalker73au

Moaning into your pussy louder with each pinch from your nails my fingertips rub a little harder across each nipple as the palms of my hands compress around your breasts. Moving them only slightly fingertips lightly pinch each nipple before dancing upon the soft flesh surrounding each breast as your lower body presses my face harder back against the couch.

Squeezing your breasts a little harder again my tongue laps up all the juices it can as my breathing slows almost to a halt, deep inner feelings of panic begin to invade first before setting into my mind. Through my dazed out mind i feel an inner grin surface as this would be the perfect way to leave. Tongue licks faster and faster, hits her g-spot even harder as the wall that had been built up deep inside is slowly crumbling with each passing second. The begged out words are screamingly moaned out..

"Cum harder and faster all over my face Miss pls.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-07-2007, 08:18 PM   #104
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My body shudders as my orgasm gathers pace and before long all my sensations are enveloped by it, my pelvis twitches and my nipples feel like they are on fire as a tremendous orgasm fill me. I buck and writhe, grinding myself against your face and tongue. My nails dig deeply into your flesh as a tide of juices flow from me, my cum leaks from my body and you cant help but taste me.
I scream out, at this point I couldn’t care if I was heard, but I know that we are alone in the building. As the flow begins to subside a little I look down at you between my legs, my cum sticky on your skin. Sweat drips from my brow and my body is perspiring.
‘I think its about time I gave your cock a little attention.’ With that I give it a tight squeeze
Old 03-07-2007, 08:28 PM   #105
NightStalker73au
Alone

Mind reeled again as i wasnt sure if my words had triggered anger or not in her as i felt her muscles contract harder and faster around my tongue as it invaded the inner most depths of her pussy more and more. Her juices coated my face as i heard her scream out, muscles tightened even harder around my tongue as my breathing almost stopped completely. Eyes closed , hands cupped and squeezed her breasts a little harder as fingers danced across, around and teased both hardened nipples.

Eyes blink a few times and look back up at you as i feel you move a little, your juices coat my face as tongue softly licks just past the outer lips of your pussy. Moaning quite loudly i feel my cock pulsate and throb more as your hand squeezes it even harder. Tongue moves to dance upon your clit as hands move daringly to your waist then around to cup and gently squeeze your ass cheeks.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-08-2007, 04:01 AM   #106
Hellcat
At Rest

Im eager to finally take your thick cock deep into my mouth, but I pause a little as you begin to softly lick the outside of my pussy and my clit… still aching its pleasurable ache from the intensity of my first orgasm, im unwilling to see this sensation subside in me. My eyes are closed and my head lolls backwards as you grab my ass, drawing my crotch to your eager and willing tongue.

I open my eyes and look down at you lovingly lapping between my legs. My eyes fix on yours, my eyes are piercing and intense and a deep smile is etched on my face. Behind me I begin to firmly massage your long shaft, running my fingers its full length
Old 03-08-2007, 04:15 AM   #107
NightStalker73au
Alone

Our eyes meet as my tongue licks away softly at the outer lips of your pussy and dances across your hard, sensitive clitoris whilst my hands cup and squeeze your ass cheeks even harder. Feeling you firmly massaging up and down my hard cock i moan into your pussy , eyes close briefly.

Tongue is soon buried deep in your pussy again lapping away at the inner most depths as hands on your ass pull your pussy even harder onto my face. The moaned and groaned screamed out words filter up slowly into the air.

"No Miss, let me pleasure you more first.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #108
Hellcat
At Rest

I grin when I think that your body is now overwhelmed with the desire to please me and bring me to satisfaction. I grind my soaking pussy against your face, drowning out your words to a muffled mumble.
Each time I rotate my hips I give your hard cock a tight squeeze, my budding clit is aching with the attention it has received and im burning for more of the same.
I reach down with my fingers and rub them across your face, smearing my own cum on them as I do so. I lift them to my face, breathing deeply for a moment, before softly and seductively sucking my juice from my fingers.
‘Do you have what it takes to pleasure me again Chris,?’ I ask with a grin
Old 03-13-2007, 04:25 PM   #109
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling you grinding your pussy against my face tongue slithers even deeper inside it tasting every sweet juice flow. Moaning into your pussy as you squeeze my almost totally rock hard cock that pulsates more and more. Hearing your words i can only imagine the look on your face as my hands squeeze your ass cheeks even tighter as i move a little. Thoughts turn over quickly before spoken.

"Miss lie back on the couch and i will do just do that.."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-13-2007, 04:32 PM   #110
Hellcat
At Rest

Slowly I pull myself away from you.. the last drips from my post orgasmic pussy fall to your face. I rest my arms on the sofa arm rest behind me and with a calculated speed, I slowly pull myself down your body, catching you hard shaft with the small of my back and as I pull across it, the throbbing head slides down my buttocks.
When I reach the other end of the sofa, I keep my legs wide open, giving you a perfect view of my sodden pussy and tight ass.

I watch you, framed by my lithe slender legs, looking at me. As you watch, my right arm rest across the back of the sofa.
I ask you know questions… I just look at you, with a smoldering hunger
Old 03-13-2007, 04:52 PM   #111
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling your lower body leave my face i take a few short breaths and move only slightly at first. Eyes meet yours as you just look at me. Hands slide up the back of the couch and along it as i push my body up and forward so that hands move to each side of your body sliding down slowly. Thumb and forefinger from one finger gently rub and lightly seize your hardened and sensitive clitoris working it over slowly as tongue licks along your inner thighs.

Kissing just across the lips of your pussy tongue darts inside tasting the sweet ness lying within dancing upon the soft velvety inner folds. Thumb and forefinger massage your clitoris harder and faster as tongue occasionally hits your g-spot.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-13-2007, 05:04 PM   #112
Hellcat
At Rest

I shudder as you fingers touch upon my swelling clitoris, so sensitive is it from my earlier orgasm that it already sends orgasmic shockwaves through my body, my left hand reaches across my chest and I slowly begin to tease one of my nipples with my fingers. My head rolls back and my hair spills like a waterfall over the arm of the sofa.
My groans are soft and satisfying as your tongue writhes deeply within my wetness
Old 03-13-2007, 05:22 PM   #113
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling the slight shudders my thumb and forefinger rub and pinch your hardened, sensitive clitoris harder and faster now in total unison with each inward flick of my tongue upon the soft velvety inner folds of your pussy. Hearing the groans are sweet music to my ears as my free hand moves to your waist holding your body a little tighter. Each inward flick of my tongue hits your g-spot a little harder as more sweet juices are craved and tasted.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-13-2007, 11:45 PM   #114
Hellcat
At Rest

My other hand moves from the sofa and I run my fingers through your hair before grabbing a firm hold of your head and trying to pull you deeper, in a effort to intensify the pleasure im feeling.
My other hand works against my nipple in a circular motion, exciting me, stiffening me against the touch.
I sigh as your tongue feverously explores my depths. Shuddering each time you flick your hot wetness across my g-spot
Old 03-13-2007, 11:51 PM   #115
NightStalker73au
Alone

Thumb and forefinger of one hand alternate between hard and fast manipulations and gentle and slow ones as i feel you grab my hair again pulling my face even harder against your pussy. Tongue alternates between long slow and short fast licks as the fingers from my other hand dance over the soft skin of your stomach upwards. Higher and higher they move until they reach their destination, teasing each hardened nipple as i bury my tongue even deeper inside your pussy moaning out your name over and over again.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-14-2007, 03:15 PM   #116
Hellcat
At Rest

My legs clamp firmly against the sides of your head as you bury your face deep inside me, and my pelvis bucks and writhers with each lash of your experienced tongue.

I feel you fingers caress my stomach, I can sense them reach the mound of my breast and then tease each nipple in turn.. my breathing becomes deep as I can feel my juices building up within me as your wet tongue explores my pussy, compelling it to repeat its earlier orgasm
Old 03-14-2007, 03:28 PM   #117
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling her legs clamp tightly around either side of my head thumb and forefinger rub her hardened and sensitive clitoris harder and faster in total unison with each inward flick upon the inner most depths of her pussy with my tongue. Savouring and tasting the sweet juices my tongue craved more and more as hand cupped each breast in turn, fingers teasing her hard erect nipples with each passing second. Tongue hits your g-spot harder and faster now as i vaguely hear your breathing deepen, mind goes almost totally blank as i use every ounce of my inner strength to give as much pleasure as possible.
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-14-2007, 04:32 PM   #118
Hellcat
At Rest

The build up starts deep within me and I can feel it as it grows in strength, my hands automatically clasp at your hair, almost threatening to pull it from the roots as this second orgasm builds within me.
My pussy responds with each lash of your wet tongue as you strike with unnerving accuracy at my g-spot.
Juices once more begin to leak from my depths and coat your tongue, I grasp your hands tightly against me as you stimulate my nipples.
The feeling of pleasure begins to well up inside me and I cannot hold for much longer
Old 03-14-2007, 04:42 PM   #119
NightStalker73au
Alone

Feeling your hands tighten their grip on my hair i almost pass out totally as tongue licks faster upon the soft velvety inner folds of your pussy. Both hands cup and squeeze your breasts, teasing your erect nipples more and more as i feel your hands cover mine. Tongue hits your g-spot over and over again each time seeming to be harder and faster than the last as i move my lower body a little on the couch. Moaned out words escape into the air.

"Cum hard for me now please Miss."
I am the NightStalker
Old 03-14-2007, 04:48 PM   #120
Hellcat
At Rest

I let out a small grunt and my body begins to spasm.. I am now totally under the control of a powerful orgasm as it floods my body and sends my senses tingling. Both my hands grip you hair tightly, pulling your face hard against my pussy so that you can feel the spasms as they wrack my slender frame.
I cry out as the juices flow through me and for the second time I cum over your tongues and on your face… screaming out
‘Fuck! Oh Fuck!’